OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 32

3.8K 211 73
By NuAnBiHa

Mew woke up from his sleep because he heard the alarm sound coming from his phone. He deliberately set an early alarm for him to get out from the room before Gulf woke up.

When he was about to shut off the alarm, he felt like someone was sleeping on his arm and he can sense the heavy breathe in his neck too. He opened his eyes slowly and he was frozed.

"G-Gulf. How did he ended up in my embrace? Did I hug him by myself? Shittt, this can't happen." whispered Mew and he removed Gulf's head slowly and put it on his pillow. Then he took his phone and make it silent.

"Gulf..... Gulf..... Hey Gulf..... Wake up." Gulf opened his eyes a little bit. He looked at his husband and pout.

"What time is it now?" asked Gulf. He rubbed his eyes.

"It's 4am."

"4am and you woke up as early as this hour? For what?" asked Gulf.

"I want to get back to Becca's room and you can continue your sleep on your bed." said Mew softly.

"But I want to sleep with you and I want you to hug me. Think faster Gulf, think!" said Gulf in his heart and he smirked.

"Hey Gulf, come on. Get up and lay on your bed."

"I'm sooooo lazy to get up. Why don't you carry me up?"

"Ca-carry you?" asked Mew and Gulf nodded. As soon as Mew put his arm under Gulf's head, he quickly pulled him to lie down again.

"Sleep! It's still early and don't make a noise or else, the twinnies will wake up!" said Gulf and Mew was stiffened.

"Errr Gulf, my arm..... You're sleeping on my arm."

"Owhhh, I thought I sleep on my pillow. Goshhh, no wonder it's so comfortable. Just let it be naa, it's sooooo comfortable. But still, I think something is wrong somewhere." said Gulf.

He turned Mew's body to faced him and he took Mew's another arm and put it again on his waist while he hugged him back and he snuggled into Mew's chest. Mew was stiffened again.

"That's better! Now shut up before the twinnies wake up and sleep! You bothered me just now and I'm still sleepy!" Mew just nodded.

"He hate me, right? But why he did this to me? Revenge, isn't it? Or is he having a nightmare?" Mew was thinking the possible when suddenly he heard Gulf's voice.

"Wondering why I'm like this?" Mew nodded.

"It's because I had a nightmare and I feel safe in your arms. Now stop wondering and please, just sleep because I'm really really still sleepy!" said Gulf and he hope that Mew believe the story that he just create about having a nightmare.

"Mew, why you didn't hug me back? Am I dirty?" asked Gulf when he realized Mew didn't hug him back.

"No Gulf, you're not dirty. It's nothing. Just sleep." said Mew and he hugged him but not tight as Gulf hug Mew.

"I love you." said Gulf and he kissed Mew's chest softly. Mew heard it and he feel the kiss too but he brushed it away from his head. He don't want any hope anymore.

"He's too sleepy until he said and do that to me. Dear heart, please ignore whatever he said or do to me. I know you're strong." prayed Mew in his heart and not long after that, he fell asleep.

Gulf woke up at exactly 8am in the morning and he feels so comfortable in Mew's arms. He looked at his husband for a while. He caressed his cheek.

"You're so handsome, love. I wonder why you're still chasing me. I wonder why you're still not giving up on me even though it's already two years but thank you so much for doing all that."

"Thank you too for requesting this one month or else, I would lose you forever. Please just wait for me until this one month is over naa, husband. I promised I will make you and our family happy again. Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat love you, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat so much."

"I don't know why you're avoiding me. I don't know why you distanced yourself from me. I don't know why you're not doing anything to win my heart back but I promise you this, Mr. Husband. I will do anything to win your heart back. Even if I need to be bold to you, I will do it." whispered him to Mew.

Gulf kissed Mew's cheek and forehead. He got up and he took a shower. He went out from the bathroom twenty minutes later and Mew is still sleeping.

"Sleep well naa boo. I'll wake you up later."

Then, he sat down on his bed and whispered to the twins, "Papa is going to make the breakfast for daddy. I'm begging you now, please don't get up so early naa twinnies. Please let papa and daddy have our sweet breakfast for a while."

After he said that, he went out immediately and went straight to the kitchen to prepared the breakfast.

"What do we have here? Hmmm, instant pancakes..... Set..... Drinks..... Milkshake..... Chocolate milkshake..... Strawberry milkshake..... Vanilla milkshake..... I will make three milkshakes and let him choose what to drink. Okay, all set! Let's start working!" said Gulf excitedly.

He finished preparing the breakfast forty five minutes later and he was satisfied. He was satisfied when he sees the result of the pancakes and the milkshake that he made.

"First move is done! I hope he likes it! Now I'm going to wake him up but I need to take his belongings from the room first."

With that, he went to the room to take Mew's belongings and went back to his room. He bowed down to wake his husband up.

"Love..... Husband..... Wake up..... Mewwwww..... Wake up naa..... It's 9.15am now. Mewwwww..... Miawwwww....." Gulf keeps on shaking Mew's body but he didn't give and respond.

"Don't want to wake up? Don't blame me for this!" Gulf kissed Mew's lips and he bit his lips.

Mew felt like someone's kissing him and he thought he was dreaming. But when he felt that someone biting his lips, he groaned in pain.

He opened his eyes and he was shocked that Gulf were that someone who's kissing him. Mew accidentally pushed him a bit harsh.

"Ouchhh! Why did you push me so harsh? It's painful you know." Gulf pouted.

"I-I'm sorry, Gulf. I didn't mean to pushed you that harsh." Mew touched his own lips and he looked at Gulf.

"Why did you k-kiss me?"

"I tried to wake you up but you didn't give me any respond. So I kissed you and that's totally awesome because you gave me your respond." Gulf smirked.

"Go and take a shower and join me for breakfast. I already prepared it. Owhhh, there's your belongings."

"You will sleep in my room from now on since I need someone to accompany me and to protect me from my nightmare. I'm sooooo hungry so you better go and take your shower now. Let's have breakfast together before the twinnies wake up." said Gulf.

He pecked Mew's lips again and ran out from the room for his life. Mew was left dumbfounded for a few seconds.

"Shittt, what is going on now?? First, he kissed me. Second, he pecked my lips. Dear God, what are you planning for me and him?"

He got up and immediately took his shower. After he's done settling himself, he looked at his twins. "Hey lil angels, sleep well okay."

"G-good morning Gulf." said Mew.

"Hi, good morning too, Mew. Have a sit. I will serve our breakfast now." Within a second, the table is full of pancakes and milkshakes.

Mew was shocked again for a few seconds. "Wowww, that's a lot of pancakes and milkshakes. Bright's coming here, is he?" asked Mew and Gulf frowned.

"No..... He's not here. I don't know where did he go. I made three types of pancakes and three types of milkshakes because I don't know what are you going to eat and drink. It's okay, we can keep the rest of it for later." Mew nodded.

"Thanks, Gulf." said Mew and Gulf smile.

They're having their breakfast in silence till Gulf asked something to Mew. "How is it? The pancakes? Is it delicious like before?" and Gulf smacked his forehead because of his words making Mew's face change.

"Errr Mew, what I mean was....." Mew cut off his words before he could continue to speak.

"It's okay Gulf, I'm not offended. It's delicious, thank you. Why did you treat me like this? Why you're being nice with me? You hate me, right?" asked Mew softly.

"Well, I want to reciprocate your kindness. I know you didn't notice when I sneaked into your arms but you hug me back and make me feel safe from my nightmare." Mew nodded.

"Sorry for lying to you dear husband." said Gulf in his heart.

"I'm done. Let me do the dishes okay."

"Nope, it's okay. You can go back inside the room and wake up the twinnies for me. We need to buy some groceries later." said Gulf.

"We???" asked Mew and Gulf nodded.

"Yes, we. You, me and the twinnies. Wake them up for me. If you want to bathe them, you need to wake up one of them first or else, you will be in trouble." Mew's face change again and Gulf bursted into laugh.

"Trust me, they may look like an angels but when it's their bath time, they are the devils. So, don't trouble yourself, okay." Mew nodded and went straight to the room. Gulf bursted into laugh once again.

"My poor husband. Don't worry, I will make you get along with them and their devils behaviour."

Meanwhile with Mew, when he entered the room, his phone had just finished ringing. He took his phone and looked at the caller.

"What did he want again?" Mew sighed and called the caller with loudspeaker on.

"Loudspeaker and speak slowly as the twinnies is still sleeping. What do you want?" asked Mew when Singto answered his call.

"Heyy, chill buddy. Don't mad at me. I'm calling to tell you that the owner of the mansion called me earlier to ask about it again. She wanted to confirm again with me whether you want it or not. If you want, she will prepare the agreement."

"Just ask her to prepare the agreement and I need you to settle all that for me. I trust you on this. Anything else?"

"Yes! Are you sure you want to do this, Mew? What about yor twins? What about Gulf? What about your family? And most important, what about you?" asked Singto.

"Hmmm, I'm sure Singto. Don't worry about the twins, they have their dada. Don't worry about Gulf, he has his boyfriend and will married him after I sign the divorce paper. Don't worry about my family, I already know they will not accept me because I failed to asked forgiveness from Gulf."

"And don't worry about me, I just need to go far from all these and I'm sure I will be okay when the time comes. Besides, I have you and Krist and I know both of you won't abandoned me even if I'm far from both of you."

"I'm not going to die Singto, chillax. I just wanna go far from people around me and I will be back as the new Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat."

"Let's drop the subject and talk again later. I need to wake up the twinnies because Gulf needs to buy some groceries. He will be mad at me for sure if he knows that I'm still not waking up his twins yet. Done for now and goodbye."

Mew immediately hung up the phone and he approached the twins. Little did he know, there's someone heard all of his conversations earlier.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
83.5K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...