Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

By amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... More

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

12

8.2K 224 16
By amberismybfflforever

"Mack?" Riely asked worried as I stood in a fighting stance with this girl. but I wasn't on two legs I was on four. I thought that I was just some average human, apparently I'm not.

"Step down." I growled and the girl whimpered.

I howled and the guard wolves finally came.

One was still in human form but the rest were in wolf forms.

"Who's the brown wolf." the unshifted wolf asked.

"Rouge more than likely." I snarled and they all looked shocked.

"Mackenzie?" They all asked.

"Get her back to the pack house so the alpha can deal with her." I growled.

"Yes Luna."

"And get my friend the doctor." I ordered.

"Yes Luna." one wolf said and put Riely on their back.

Two wolves towered over the girl and she complied and followed them.

---
When we got to the pack house I saw Rely being treated by a doctor.

"Where is she!" Ryder yelled.

"What did you do with her!" He screamed in my face and I guess he didn't realize who I was.

"Ryder it's me Mackenzie." i whimpered under his control.

"Mack?" He asked shocked and I looked at him.

"Your still beautiful even as a wolf." He said and I nudged him with my head.

"Can you shift back so we can talk." He asked and i nodded. He took off his shirt and I went and shifted behind a tree, then he tossed me his short and I put it on.

"Put the rouge in the cell and make sure her little fairy friend doesn't escape." Ryder growled.

I walked up and snuggled to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I kept on thinking how I became a werewolf. I kept thinking and thinking an think and I could tell Ryder was as well.

"I got it." I said and Ryder snapped his head towards me.

"It all makes sense, ever since I came here I've been able to hear things from a floor above, I know what you guys talk about in wolf form, I could run faster, and I couldn't touch my knives." I told and Ryder's eyes widened.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your hair." He says touching it with his hand.

"What about my hair?" I asked and touched it.

"It's not brown, it's black." Ryder says twirling my hair around.

"Really!" I yelled and ran inside to the bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I yelled again as I saw my hair in the bathroom window. It wasn't brown anymore, it was dark black. My eyes were the same still though.

"Mack don't get upset." Ryder said walking up from behind me.

"Are you kidding me! This is frigging amazing! I mean I'm a werewolf now so I'm stronger, and my hair looks awesome!" I squealed in excitement.

"Ha, now that your a werewolf I get to call you dog!" Riely joked but I growled at her.

"Okay this is really cool but shouldn't we find out why and HOW she is a werewolf." Piper suggested and I agreed.

DING DONG! the doorbell screeched and I held my ears. Sensitive hearing is a blessing yet curse.

"I'll get it." Ryder said walking out of the bathroom and everyone followed.

"Oh hey Mrs. Black, Mr. Black. why don't you come in." Ryder gestured.

"Hey mom. Hey dad, why are you here?" I asked.

"Well we need to talk." My dad said taking my hand and leading me towards the couch.

My parents sat on the love seat while Ryder sat down and I got on his lap.

"Well sweetheart, by the looks of her hair she already knows." my mom said to my dad.

"Knows about what?" I asked.

"That you've been a werewolf." My dad blurted out.

"Yea kinda figured that out an hour ago." I said back.

"Well the reason you are a werewolf, is because you know Grandpa, well he and grandma were one until they died, I guess it skipped over me but came back to you." My mom explained.

"So I've been a werewolf all this time and you didn't feel like telling me!" I yelled getting up, but Ryder pulled me back down.

"Calm down princess." he whispered into my ear.

"Leave me alone Ryder." I snapped.

"Why didn't you tell me. And don't even think about saying 'we didn't think you were ready' or some crap like that." I spat, before running out of the house.

"Mack wait!" I heard Ryder yelled but I ignored him and shifted ripping my clothes as soon as I touched the woods.

"Mack please just listen to them!" I heard Ryder growl, but he wasn't angry he was in his wolf form chasing after me.

'You should listen to him you know' something inside my head scolded.

I stopped in my tracks.

'Who's that?' I asked.

'I'm your inner wolf stupid, my name is Naomi and you NEED to listen to our mate.' Naomi told me.

'Fine.' I said giving in, and by then Ryder had finally caught up.

'Wow your really fast.' Ryder said in my head, probably the mind link.

'Oh thanks.' I said.

'Lets gets back home.'

'Yeah I think your right.' I said and Ryder and I jogged back to the pack house.

Ryder went behind a tree and shifted and came back in a pair of shorts because he probably didn't rip his clothes.

"Woah, Mack your eyes are purple!" Piper screamed.

I was still in my wolf form so I didn't know how to act. I did do something stupid though. I ran into the pack house and towards a mirror, and I saw my wolf, it was pure white, with black ears and my eyes were purple, like a glowy purple.

"Mack you have to get out of the house before people start to wonder who's wolf it is, I already told the pack your human. Here just change into these." Ryder said handing me clothes. I put them in my mouth and ran back outside. I shifted behind a tree and put on the clothes Ryder gave me.

I could tell he picked them out because it was purple sweatpants, and a black tank top crop top. I went back out and hugged Ryder. We went back inside to talk to my parents.

"Sorry I ran out like that, I guess I'm getting used to werewolf hormones. " I apologized.

"That's fine dear." My mom answered.

"Now let's get back to the important stuff. Your grandpa was a very rare werewolf, he thought he was human at first until he shifted as soon as his best friend was in danger. Then he found out that he had a gift as well, which isn't normal. Also, he hair color changed and his eyes were a glowing blue when he was in wolf form." my dad explained.

"Well that make sense to me, my eyes are a glowing purple, I shifted when that rouge almost killed Riely, but I don't have a gift." I explained.

"But that still doesn't explain why two humans from a family of humans suddenly became a werewolf." Ryder spoke up.

"Ah yes, that is still unknown about old gramps." My mom sighed.

"So pretty much I'm just like grandpa except I don't have a gift." I asked.

"Yes exactly." My dad answered.

"Did you notice anything different when you met Ryder, like senses or anything." My mom asked.

"Well actually yes I could hear things better and sometimes hear conversations between the mind-link. Also I could run faster and was stronger." I explained.

"Yeah those were the same signs your grandpa had. But there are rules since your new at being a werewolf anything that will make you mad will make you want to shift, so you have to learn to control it." My dad explained.

"I get it." I answered.

"Good. We better get going sweetie, see you soon." My mother said giving me a hug. I said bye and gave my dad a hug as well. When they left I turned to Ryder.

"That was a lot to take in." I said and he nodded. I gave him a hug and we decided to get a snack. I looked at the time and I felt really tired so I went and took a nap.

Hey yall! What's up! I'm better and am not sick so yay! I am coughing still but I'm able to write. So sorry it took so long to update this chapter was hard to write. Btw the picture is of Mackenzies wolf. Thanks for all the wishes to feel better I really appreciated it.

I'm gonna be updating soon since I have no school this Monday, but I'm moving into a new house, so I might be busy. If I don't update don't hate me I'm just super duper busy. Hope yall loved the book and tells what you thought. Thanks love you guys and stay awesome :D

-Erin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Elsa By Tiger-Lily

Teen Fiction

4.6K 104 21
"I'm a monster," he said looking away, pulling away from me like he always did. "You're a beautiful monster," I said with a smile. Normal parents w...
736K 19.5K 20
Phoenix; a badass werewolf hunter. After one mission gone wrong, her dad forces her into a temporary retirement. She unknowingly moves into the cente...
7.2K 99 21
Completed!! "Run, baby. Run." His voice echoed in my ears over and over. My feet slapped the cold damp ground as I ran home. Or at least to the boys...
28.2K 1.3K 46
*Completed* Cara is new to the whole werewolf thing. She didn't know about them till her best friend told her. Ava has lived with wolves her whole li...