Eevee's Sad Story

By SoundsLikeGreninja

Follow a little baby Eevee, who was already experiencing the harsh, cold world, from the second it hatched fr... More

Heist
A Not-So Great Start
The Center
Another Heist
New Life
Cheapskate Grunt
Abuse, and an Everstone
Escape
Temporary Home with a Splash of Kids
Guard Dillema
Unexpected Rescue
Reunion
A New Beginning

Desire for Evolution

688 7 5
By SoundsLikeGreninja

EEVEE'S POV:

Weekends would be a little different. We would sleep late and when we finally did wake up, we would practice performing along with Braixen. However, learning how to use moves would be pretty important, and all the only non physical moves an Eevee could use would be swift. Candice would try to teach me to learn new moves, but it was hard. So she suggested I started simple. We would practice the simplest move of them all: Take Down. It was nothing but running as fast as you could and hit an opponent with your head to launch them into the air, but you also had to tap into your power as a Pokemon. That was what I had trouble with. Then, Candice would do her homework, and spend the rest of the day, watching television or reading magazines with me. 

'Have you decided what you want to evolve into, Eevee?' she asked me one day.

She explained all the evolutions I could evolve into, I didn't know I was so special.

I realised if I were able to evolve, using moves of that type would be super easy. Then I glanced at one of her open magazines, and there was a picture of an Umbreon.

'Oh, that?' said Candice, ' That's just public opinion on the most popular eeveevolution, wait a second, do you want to evolve into an Umbreon?'

'Ee-buiii!' I replied emphatically. 

Candice smiled. 'No problem, although it might be hard to get a stone, I'll tell you when I find one.'

And then, we lazed around the rest of the day, until she told me it was bedtime. 

She had got me a little, cozy, bed for me, which was on the floor, but I felt warm and comfortable in it.

I was beginning to feel drowsy after a few minutes, but then suddenly, I saw a tiny glistening light being reflected from the window outside.

I gasped. An evolution stone! The very one that would make me an Umbreon, and it was right outside on the window ledge! Then I thought, Candice wants me to evolve, she wants me to evolve into an Umbreon. I felt in debt. Candice took care of me for the past few weeks. It was only fair if I would evolve to make her happy. I got out of bed, jumped onto the window, slid it open with all my strength,and squeezed through, but where was the stone? I went into the moonlit backyard, and looked around. Had it fallen? No luck. I was about to turn back and go back into the room, but I suddenly heard the window shut. I jumped around to see that same man in black clothes and a big red R on his chest from the Pokemon center again. Suddenly, I felt that cold feeling I hadn't felt in a long time. It was FEAR. I was trembling as he approached me. I was frozen with fear. I would have defended myself if I knew the Take Down move, but I just didn't know it. The grunt took out a cube and threw it towards me, it exploded to form a net which engulfed me.

'Ee-buiiii!' I cried for help, but no one but the grunt would have heard me. There was no way Candice would have heard me through the shut window and a layer of deep sleep. 

'That stone was easy bait.' he said to me as he pulled the net, put me in the cargo compartment of his motorcycle, and rode away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 907 200
Ok so this is a Zodiac book as you can see. This is my first book and Im really nervous, some of the pictures i got them from the internet and other...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
825K 50.6K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.7K 665 28
Tamiko Minami starts the first year of high school. All the girls in school have one common interest... and that's Itaru Endo. Tamiko has never exper...