Short Stories

By RobDoesPreston

If poofless was the titanic, it would still be cruising cause poofless will never sink. More

Lessons, Maybe?
A New Year.
The Usual?
Road Trip
Sketches
Fully You
I'll Wait For A Rainy Day
Questions
Gossip Girl
Zombies
How to break a heart.
2 loves (i)
2 loves (ii)
Poofless
Like the old days (i)
Like the old days (ii)
Da hunga games
Free shipping?
The fights.
Midnight Snacks
Monster-Meg & Dia
Mah english essay
Fandom Accounts
SAY YES!!!
"you dropped some change"
Mrs. Puffs Boating School
mrs. puffs boating school (ii)
Zambies...again
zambies (ii)
sunny days
Him
IDK IM SORRY FOR NO UPDATES
Preston x Reader
Untitled?
Problems
Jerome.
Vikk
Lachlan
Rob
Preston
Forgotten Love
Depression
His last words
Choco
Petezahutt
In his head
Drinking
The flower king
Christmas
*insert title here but idk what the title would be so this is awkward*
How to save a life
Hate
We wont
Preston's Death
No updates explaination
A much needed poofless update

To kill a cold

723 37 1
By RobDoesPreston

Vikklan
*woahh it's a step forward, a change.*

Vikks PoV

A hard cough awoke me as I jumped out of bed, startled. "Lachlan?" I called into the air.

I hear a slow, rasp voice reply. "Yes?"

I walk into my guest bedroom and see Lachlan sprawled out on the bed, with tissues surrounding him like a king. "Catch a cold?" I ask, covering my mouth with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

He slowly nods. "I feel like crap, man." He grabs another tissue and blows his nose.

"I guess I'll take care of you." I shrug as I make my way to the kitchen.

Before I walked out of the door I heard Lachlan say "#vikklan" but a cough arose from his throat, causing him choke.

I grab a garbage bag, gloves and a face mask, what? You can't be too safe. I return to his room with the gloves and mask on. I start picking up tissues and shoving then into the white bag. "First things first, you're not going to get better, soaking in the stuff that made you sick." I say.

When the tidying of the room I done, I call the towns Pizza Hut, and order three cheese pizzas. Pizzas help the colds. Wait, what was that? Soup helps colds? Nah, all myths, pizza helps everything, well food in general....

The pizza man arrives and I pay for them, and add a little more for a tip. I rush into the room like a model. "Look what I got!" I say, showing off the pizzas.

Lachlan laughs. "The second thing I love."

I raise an eyebrow."what's the first?" I ask out if curiosity.

"You, but don't worry, pizzas far from you in line." I laugh which makes me blush.

"I love you too." He grabs the pizzas and puts the aside onto the bed. He pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.

"Wait wait wait." I say, pushing him away from me. I Cover my mouth again, this time with the neck of my shirt. "Germs." Lachlan laughs, as he serves himself a piece of pizza.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 195
Still Gay GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyYy (literally nothing had changed since the last book)
41.4K 1.7K 23
"Tell us Vik! Tell us!" "How I met my soulmate?" "Yeah! Yeah!" "Well I really wasn't ready to me...
10.1K 368 22
6 heroes. 6 different kingdoms. 1 hero lives the life of a prince Another lives the life of a fisherman Another lives the life of an assassin 1 hero...
4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...