The Prince (Harry Styles)

By amandaJtommo

Book #1 in the Kingdom of Ula Series In the kingdom of Ula, Prince Harry has come of age to look for his ne... More

Before You Read
World Confusion
To My New Readers....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Acknowledgements
2019 Acknowledgments

Epilogue

50.1K 2K 417
By amandaJtommo

5 months later.....

The day was here and I was nervous. I hadn't seen Harry since yesterday morning when I was taken to a different part of the castle. As I sat here with Trish doing my hair, Gemma telling dirty jokes, and Anne weeping over her son getting married, I grew nervous. My mother had yet to arrive, and I was nervous. Today was always going to be one of those days I would be nervous.

Trish had a curling wand in her hand, and was curling my short hair. Anne was tidying the room. She opened the windows allowing the June breeze to waft through the room tickling my nose smelling the fresh flowers outside. Gemma had donned her light green bridesmaid dress. She was my maid of honor, I couldn't think of anyone better than her to have that privilege. Trish's daughters were my other choices and were all dressed and ready to go.

"I'm here!" My mum said bounding into the room. "I got lost trying to find the room. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, Mum," I said looking up at her. She had on the dress I sent her about a month ago. A peach colored dress that went to her ankles. "You're here now."

"You look absolutely beautiful," she said cupping my cheeks. "My daughter is getting married. It's like wedding frenzy on my half of the family."

Anne laughed walking over to my mum and giving her a hug.

"This week my youngest is getting married," she said motioning to me. "Next week is my eldest. The second week of July is Lucas and Penny's wedding. Joseph and Callie got married about three months ago. Mikey is very single. When is her coronation?" Mum asked sounding out of breath.

"Not until after the honeymoon," Anne laughed rubbing Mum's back. "You've had a busy few months."

"You have no idea," Mum shook her head. "Will you be here for Lucas and Penny's wedding? You and Harry are in it dear."

"Yes Mum," I giggled. "We aren't honeymooning for a month. Just two weeks."

"Okay good," she nodded kissing my forehead. "Oh! Callie is pregnant, too!"

"That's great!" I smiled. "Things are really turning around, Mum."

"Yes they are," she said with a grin. "I finally got everyone out of my house. Well, except the obvious child."

"I don't think Mikey is ever leaving, Mum," I laughed as Trish began powdering my face. "He's too much of a momma's boy."

My mum just smiled as I got my makeup done. Trish carefully did my makeup knowing I would be getting my photos taken all day. She wanted this all to last making sure to do long lasting and waterproof products as much as possible. It was my day to be perfect and waterproof essentially.

"Good luck for the day though," Anne noted nodding outside. "Not a chance of rain it seems."

"No," My mum said with a smile. "I prayed for no rain last night. I knew how much Emerald and Harry wanted an outdoor wedding."

"They're the first royal couple to have one outdoors," Anne said with a smile. "Then again, they're the first of a lot of things."

"Wow," my mum said folding her hands together. "It's hard to believe you're getting married today. Soon enough I'll be getting a visit from you telling me you're pregnant."

"Sure," I laughed with a smile. "Let's get through my wedding first shall we?" I asked standing up. 

"I agree," Trish said motioning for me to follow her. She took my gown out of the dress bag, and took it off of the hanger. I slipped off my robe and she helped me put it on buttoning the back. I couldn't begin to wonder what I looked like in this dress. 

I walked out from behind the divider I changed behind and everyone gasped. A smile was on my face as everyone took in my gown. I slid my hands down the sides of the lace designed gown. I turned around to look in a mirror and I myself let out a gasp. I took a few steps forward examining myself in the mirror. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was frail and unhealthy from lack of nutrition. It's hard to believe what a year can do. 

The gown I had on was an off white, and had a bateau neckline. A slight swoop stopping just above the shape of my breasts. The sleeves were capped only hanging off my shoulders ever so slightly. The whole of the bodice was made up of a lace design. Even on the ball gown, there was intricate lace designs. I loved this gown the moment I set my eyes on it. When Trish asked what kind of gown I wanted, I wanted something sort of vintage and she captured that with the design of this dress. When she showed me the finished piece, I cried. I honestly cried at how beautiful it was. She also knew me so well, and I think that helped. 

"You look so beautiful," Gemma gushed walking up to me and touching the ball gown portion of my dress. "Guess what."

"What?" I asked turning to face the brown eyed princess.

"We become related today," she smirked. "Oh sister dearest. I will never stop pestering you."

"Gemma," I said turning to her. "Why are you starting now? I'm still the fiancé."

"It's never too early to start," she smirked. "Just think of the endless crude jokes I will be making for the rest of our lives?"

"Can't wait," I smiled. "You are not drinking tonight."

"I am so drinking now," she laughed. "I have to drink. How else am I supposed to give the best speech ever?" she asked with a Cheshire grin on her face. "Oh yes, I will plan to embarrass you."

"We have some gifts for you, Emerald," Anne said with a smile. "We'll have to be quick. My son is probably a nervous wreck in his room."

"He's probably pissing himself." Gemma said sitting on the bench in my room.

"Emerald's brothers are all in there with him, I'm sure he's fine. Joseph, I imagine, is giving him some words of encouragement. He will be fine for a little bit longer," Mum said with a smile. 

"Oh okay," Anne smiled. "So since you always give a bride something old, something new, and something blue we have some gifts. I have the something old," she said carrying a large velvet box over to me. She placed it on the table carefully opening it. I let out a soft gasp when I laid my eyes on the object.

"When I was getting married to Desmond," she started looking at me. "Queen Meredith gifted me with a tiara just as her own mother-in-law did. It is my gift to you this tiara. I got a different one, but this was Queen Mary's tiara from when she was married to Harry's great-grandfather, King James III."

"Wow," I said looking at it. 

"A lot of history in one tiara," she laughed. "To think mine is even older. There is a reason I am giving you Queen Mary's crown. Queen Mary, like you, married King James III hoping to shape the kingdom in better ways, new ways. Unfortunately, that did not happen as the former king rebelled. You don't have my husband standing in your way, change the world away, Emerald," she smiled placing the silver tiara on top of my head. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thank you," I breathed. "It means a lot to me."

"It's my pleasure," she smiled patting my cheeks gently. 

"Something new," My mum said coming up to me. "This is nowhere near as fancy as Anne and Trish's, but I have a garter for you."

"Thanks," I said taking the white ribbon garter with a simple jewel on it. I slid it on my leg up to my thigh.

"Something blue," Trish smiled coming up to me. "Made by my son of course," she laughed hooking a necklace on my neck. It was a simple pendant that rest against my chest above where the neckline of the dress was. The pendant was an ice blue, almost green. 

"It's beautiful."

"Zayn wanted to go simple for today," she smiled. "Because less is always more," she smiled cupping my cheeks. "I think our bride is ready."

"I think so too," My mum smiled. 

"I'm going to my son," Anne said picking up her things. "I can't wait to see you out there," she grinned kissing my cheek. "Next time we talk you'll be my daughter-in-law."

I smiled as she left the room. I looked at everyone here and they all had smiles on their faces. My mother came up to me and gave me a hug kissing my cheek. 

"This is all I ever wanted for you," she whispered in my ear. "A life of happiness, and you found it Emerald. You found everything I could have asked for."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stood behind the exit doors as the rest of the procession walked down the aisle. My heart was racing. I looked at my mother who was smiling at me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Soon enough, the doors I was standing behind opened and I was greeting with the afternoon sun.

Mum and I exited the palace doors down the white aisle. My eyes locked on Harry's. He had a bright grin, similar to his sister's. His eyes brimmed with tears that I noticed when we neared him. He changed his attire from the usual formal events of the palace. Typically, the groom wears their military uniform. Harry wanted to do something different so he is wearing a black and white tuxedo. 

"I love you, Emerald," my mum smiled kissing my cheek before handing my hand over to Harry's outreached hand. I bit my lip as I smiled at him. 

"You look so beautiful," he mouthed to me with a smile that was as wide as it could be.

"You look handsome as well," I mouthed back.

Baba soon began the ceremony having us exchange promises and whatnot, and a prayer. Harry's eyes stayed locked on mine the whole time. His eyes were as bright as the sun today, and nothing could ever take that away. 

"Instead of going the traditional route as Kings and their brides normally do," Baba laughed. "King Harry and Emerald decided to share their own vows. King Harry," he nodded with a smile.

"Em," he breathed. "The day we met, I gave you that nickname. You were a girl in an emerald green dress and a broken soul. Since I met you, I've watched you flourish into your own person and I can't wait to watch you grow even more. The most exciting thing is that I get to spend the rest of my life next to you, loving you. I have never been happier to do something so big in my life than to stand in front of you saying how much I love you. I tried writing these vows time and time again, but the more I tried, the more I realized there wasn't enough words to express how much I love you. I promise that I will spend the rest of my devoting my soul to you. I promise that whatever obstacles the future brings us, we will get through it. I love you, my star. I can't wait to start our adventure together."

I was crying by this point in time and I still had my own vows to say to him.

"H," I giggled through my tears. Harry laughed through his as well. "I remember the day I found out about you looking for a wife. Never in a thousand years did I imagine I would be standing here marrying you, but I wouldn't change it for the world. When we first met, you were a rebellious prince who hated the throne time," I chuckled. Harry looked down at our hands laughing. "You still do, but you've grown into yourself more in the past year than I can begin to fathom. Loving you has been the greatest honor in my life, and I'm proud to be able to call myself your wife after we're done here," I laughed. "You have brought me so much joy and I have learned so much with you. I can't wait for an infinity together, my moon," I giggled sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed mouthing that he loves me. I reciprocated the action.

The ceremony of the rings soon began. The ring bearer holding up the pillow that had our wedding rings tied to it. Harry said his promises sliding the ring onto it. I did the same.

"Do you take Emerald as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do."

"Do you take Harry as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"In the presence of God, I would like to pronounce you husband and wife," Baba said. "You may kiss your bride."

Harry smiled pulling me to him and locking our lips together, his hand cupping my cheek. The first kiss as husband and wife.

"Ladies and gentleman, I am pleased to announce His Royal Majesty King Harry and his wife, Princess Emerald."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 770 38
It all began with the diary entries of Aurelia Salvatore, a young orphaned maid that was placed at the door step of Prince Styles' family. Raised by...
2.9K 73 34
Looking for a change after a long term relationship ends, 30 year old Sadie moves to London. Falling back on an old hobby, Sadie takes a job as a pho...
51.6K 550 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...
Needy By ally

Fanfiction

36.9K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...