๐’… ๐’Š ๐’‡ ๐’‡ ๐’† ๐’“ ๐’† ๐’ ๐’•...

By xlu1ux

'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง' started - june 2020 finished - j... More

prisoner of azkaban
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
goblet of fire
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
order of the phoenix
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
half-blood prince
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
the deathly hallows
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
epilogue
epilogue
alternate epilogue
A/N

23

91.2K 2.3K 1.5K
By xlu1ux

" 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

I shuddered taking a deep breath, I was about to do something no other wizard has ever done, to my knowledge anyway. In all honesty the chances of me dying were high, I had many other options to take but I felt like this was right, Buckbeak would be proud. I walked out and the cheers were deafening something that was clearly agitating the dragon before me. I shot draco a look and tried to smile but my mouth quickly turning back into a frown. I held up my wand and whispered 'silencio' All the cheering, the small chatter had stopped it was only me the dragon could hear. To my surprise it had kind of worked the dragon had stopped breathing fire. Now for the deadly bit.

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to think of every happy memory "Let's make a deal" Fred.  "I missed you"  Draco. "The ones that love us never really leave us" Sirius. "Embrace being different"  Remus. "What's your favourite quote?"  Draco. "Don't die please accent girl" Draco. 'expecto patronum' My bear came out of my wand in a beaming light, the dragon roared a soft kind of roar and started to play with the bear just as I had hoped. What I had not hoped for was the dragon getting so excited it broke from his chains to play with my patronus. I moved around the arena opposite ends to the dragon trying to keep the happy memories. The bear ran over to me and I jolted not wanting it to do that, I felt the butterflies land on my shoulder and my body shudder as the dragon stared right at me.

Most people would of yelled a curse or hurt the animal to get it to back off but I just held out my hand slowly, my wand in the other still producing a patronus. 'I promise I won't hurt you' I whispered and closed my eyes waiting for something, anything. After what felt like forever I felt a scales under my hand I opened my eyes to see a huge dragon calmly sat opposite me 'holy..' I laughed not wanting to move to much. The dragon let out a small roar, well us small as you could get. 'Let's call you Dracon, A mighty dragon with the desire to understand' I chuckled 'sounds like Draco' The dragon nuzzled my leg causing me to fall a little. Not only did I fall a little I then tripped and fell down several rocks before Dracon reached out and caught me on his neck.I opened my mouth to ask if I could take the egg but it was too late I was being swooshed up the Dragon into the sky 'HOLY SHIT!' I screamed holding on for dear life, my silence charm broke and the dragon wanted to be away from the noise.

I held on tight cursing under my breath for being kind, 'Dracon! Take. Me Back.' I demanded like it was going to work. I closed my eyes and re-positioned myself  to be comfortable and in some control. I took a heavy breath and screamed but this time in joy, last time I flew above Hogwarts like this was with Buckbeak and I didn't really admire how beautiful the castle was, I looked at the astronomy tower and smiled at the thought of Draco and I up there, I leaned down onto Dracon and sighed, I was so confused about everything right now, I always felt I pushed aside the blushing when we have some kind of moment or he does something attractive, I wanted to think about it about us but I knew I couldn't I could think about Draco and I after all of this. After I get out of this alive.

Dracon landed and I jumped off running to keep up with the speed he had landed at, I raised my wand 'Silencio' It fell silent again and I ran to the golden egg scooping up. Dracon came over laying down next to me. I stroked his head as I ignored the probable cheers from everyone else as I had done the challenge without a scratch unlike the others. I glanced at Draco who had the most happy and genuine smile on his face, he was yelling something happy and clapping. I sent him a smile before searching the crowd for a certain two mischievous twins, they were both taking in money from the bets they had arranged. 'Idiots' I muttered my grin still taking over my face. 'I'll make sure they treat you well Dracon' I promised leaning down to kiss his head.

I walked out of the arena to be tackled in a hug by Draco, we hugged in public sure but never like this I was quite literally on the floor Draco on top of me holding him tight in his grip. 'That was so so stupid you could of died it was so easy for you to be dead you idiot' I laughed underneath his weight making me cough a little 'Calm Draco I'm fine' I heard and felt a camera flash to the right of me but right now I was more consumed by the worried boy. 'Now help me up' He lifted me off the floor and continued to hug me 'I'm fine you see' He nodded his hum being muffled by my hair. 'You're an idiot Potter' I poked his stomach 'Hey! First name' He laughed shaking his head. In a few moments he was back to his usual snarky self with everyone. Fred and George also came over to congratulate me telling me the Gryffindor party starts 1 hour before Slytherin's so to come and join them for a little. I took Pansy's hand and we begun walking back to the dorm to prepare, 'I'm so glad you aren't dead' She sighed and I nodded 'me too P' .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 824 73
"I understand that you hate me and always will but despite everything I still love you. And I shall never stop loving you" - R.A.B This is a story ab...
82.6K 3.1K 27
her chuckles dripped like pure sunshine. PANSY PARKINSON ยฉ 2021 chvsingdreams
1M 33.4K 152
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ Eleanor Lupin hates her life. This isn't an overstatement. She's barely allowed to do...
14K 698 123
Story of the Slytherin Prince and Princess. OR Story of The Boy Who Had No Choice and The Girl Who Chose Him. Fu...