30

" 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 "

Hermione and I stopped on the bridge leaning through a window 'Y/n you told me you had figured out the eggs weeks ago. The task is two days from now' I groaned, 'Hermione I know its just I've been having other thoughts right now, I suppose Viktor's figured it out?' It was true, my mind had been on Draco and how to avoid him, I haven't seen him since the Yule Ball purposefully, I made sure I took different ways and I sat away from him in class, I didn't hang around in the common room and I didn't read his notes I just binned them. I knew he would be saying horrible things so I tried my best to ignore him.

'I wouldn't know, we didn't actually talk about the tournament. Actually we didn't really talk at all, Viktor's more of a physical being' I chuckled making Hermione hit my arm, 'I just mean he's not particularly... Mostly he watches me study. It's a bit annoying actually. You are trying to figure this egg out aren't you?' I shot her a glare 'What's that supposed to mean?' Hermione held up her hands in defence, 'I just mean these tasks test you in the most brutal way, they're almost cruel. I'm scared for you, you're not exactly the most, whats the word'. I scoffed. 

'Stable?' Hermione nudged me a little, 'yourself right now, your missing a big piece of yourself and heading into a deadly task can't be the best idea, especially not knowing a thing about the task' I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. 'I know, I know it's just, look I don't want to talk about it' I heard footsteps 'y/n!' I turned back to see Cedric 'I'll see you later' Hermione whisked off away from us. 'I want to say some things to you, firstly sorry for what I said about Malfoy I think I'm just jealous of how much time you spend together, I also wanted too properly thank you for helping me with the first task' I nodded smiling 'Well you don't have to be jealous anymore, we're not really talking and it's fine, I'm sure you would of done the same for me' Cedric nodded.

'Exactly, you know the Prefect bathroom on the 5th floor?' I nodded knitting my eyebrows together in confusion, 'Well the password is Pine-fresh, not a bad place for a bath, take your egg and mull things over in the water' I smirked at his horrible clue giving, 'Thanks Ced' I leaned up on my tiptoes, Cedric having to lean down a little considering how tall he was, I kissed his cheek softly. 'Really thank you though' He nodded blushing a little. I sprinted off to my room to grab the egg and my invisibility cloak, I really hope I could figure this out.

I slipped in to the bathroom, dropping my cloak. I laid my golden egg down next to the bath, I took a deep breath and took of my clothes hesitantly and got straight in, I hated being naked even if I was by myself. I sat in the warm water and leaned my head back on the concrete and picked up my egg. 'God this is stupid' I put it in the water and dunked my head into the water 'Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground, An hour long you'll have to look, To recover what we took.' A voice harmonised perfectly, I ran the words over in my head, trying to figure it out. I heard the door open and I whipped around to see Cedric Diggory stood with a towel around his waist. 'How can I help?' I asked.

He moved over and signalled for me to look away, I turned my head in the other direction and heard his body touch the water and the ripples make their way over to me. I looked at him and grinned moving the bubbles over the space in front of me. I looked down again to make sure my body was covered, the water was full to just above my boobs, I looked over at him and shook my head, 'What the fuck are you doing here' He smiled, 'Just thought I would help out, you got it yet?' I smiled and nodded.

'And?' I bit my lip not quite sure. 'Merpeople? In the lake?' He nodded eagerly, 'I'm not quite sure what they've taken though' I inclined my head, understanding. 'So why you really in here?' He moved closer to me. 'Well you see I wanted to spend some time with you' I felt my cheeks blush a little. 'Is that so' He hummed a reply and I hid my smirk. 'Well what would you like to talk about' Cedric looked deep in thought before he looked back up at me. 'Your hair, why keep changing it?' I let out a hearty laugh. 'Actually recently I've learnt I'm a Metamorphmagus and it wasn't meant to kick in till I'm 15 but recently my emotions have been so harsh that it just happened it started with one strand of hair but here we are' We both chuckled, 'Well if it makes you feel better I know for sure my friends think you look good with all your different looks' I crinkled my nose 'Is that so, and you?' He nodded approving 'I like it' I raised my eyebrows and let my smirk widen 'Is that so?' He nodded 'Yeah its hot' I giggled and leaned back. I skimmed my hand throwing water in Cedric's face 'Oh its on' We started splashing each other until we were laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. My mind flashed to when I told Cedric because, Harry had told me. Shit. 'I need to find Harry' 

[A/N] she's just taking all the boys at this point lmao