13

'What!' I shouted at the boy, 'I know y/n/n trust me but we take him to the school' Peter started fussing Harry, 'Bless you boy, bless you' I yanked his shirt 'get off him you scum' my voice was cold as ice, I think it scared him a little or actua...

'What!' I shouted at the boy, 'I know y/n/n trust me but we take him to the school' Peter started fussing Harry, 'Bless you boy, bless you' I yanked his shirt 'get off him you scum' my voice was cold as ice, I think it scared him a little or actually a lot. ''I said we'd take you to the castle, then the dementors can have you' I grinned 'Ha! Well fuck me bet you're disappointed' He looked at me clearly absolutely appalled. Ron and Hermione shared the same kind of face where as Harry, Sirius and Remus were grinning ear to ear about my outburst. I laughed again shaking my head as I lifted him off the floor and throwing him out the door the other four following me.

Walking back through the tunnel Professor Lupin caught up to me, 'y/n' I frowned looking at him, 'You're a werewolf, that's really amazing' He chuckled, 'Sort of it has it's ups and downs' I smiled back at him 'you knew him' Remus gulped nodding 'your mother too, brilliant people. I miss them' His smile faltered, I tried a smile 'I know I'm not Harry I know I'm not as vocal about them, I know I don't look like them but I miss them I really do' He didn't reply clearly grimacing along with myself. 'I'm not Harry you know' His smile returned 'I thought it was quite obvious but-' I gigged 'No I don't I'll ever think I'll be as noble as him, he wants what is best for everyone. I'm selfish. I will never be him' Lupin's smile didn't go away 'that y/n is because you and Harry have different needs different personality's if you were the same it would be odd' I knitted my brows 'But Fred and George are so similar' Lupin was still smiling. 'Your brother wants everyone to be safe you care for your friends, this can be dangerous for both sides.Harry may be noble but you are just as stronger probably more. Embrace it.'

Peter scurried out next to us attempting to get away but Remus managed to grab him back,Ron wasn't the biggest fan of me so I ignored his cries of pain and strolled over to Sirius who was staring up at the stars. 'I suppose now I truly am innocent I get a hug' I laughed and hummed 'I suppose so but be warned only three people have had this privilege' I thought of Pansy, Harry and then Draco, my mind wandered off to the quidditch game and my eyes had welled up. Sirius hugging me made me feel safe and home just like Draco did but this was different, this was the type of hug Harry would get off Mrs Weasley and I felt even for a few seconds I felt loved. 'thank you Sirius' I whispered quietly so he couldn't hear.

'Hey' Harry introduced sheepishly joining us the other side of Sirius, 'he doesn't deserve what you did Harry' Sirius spoke my exact thoughts, 'I didn't think my dad would have wanted his best friends... to become killers. Besides, dead, the truth dies with him, alive, you're free' I wanted to punch him for being so noble just as usual that's the Harry Potter everyone loves, the one who does everything for everyone else. 'Look I'm not sure if you two are aware but when you were born well Lily and James, they made me your Godparent and I was thinking...'

'I can understand if you want to stay with your aunt and uncle Harry and y/n where ever you may end up but maybe possibly you could come and live with me' I could feel how nervous he was to ask us that and it made me happier, he really was a god guy. 'Sirius I have no where better to be of course I will' Harry hummed agreeing with me. 'I-' I heard a horrible screech stopping Harry. The three of us turned quickly to reveal Remus, changing. 'Remus, my old friend! Have you taken your potion tonight? You know the man you truly are, Remus, This heart is where you truly live! This heart here! This flesh is only flesh!' I worried if he changed it would not be pretty. My attention though was some how brought away from the changing werewolf to Harry yelling 'Expelliarmus!'

My eyes widened with fear as Peter started to turn into a rat 'NO!' I screamed attempting to chase after him, Hermione's arms stopped me. 'we can get him again' her voice was quivering a little but I did appreciate it and stopped fighting her. Remus had fully changed now the old man was gone the professor was nowhere inside of him no matter how hard anyone tried it was all werewolf. 'Remus, professor please' I begged Sirius turning to a dog next to me. 'There you are Potters' Snape's voice pierced through the chilly night like a hot knife. 'Snape shut up right now' He was clearly dumbfounded by my words but soon realised why when the Dog and Wolf ran at each other attacking one another's throats. It was hard to imagine that in real life, no longer animals in a fight, the two of them were the best of friends.

Lupin was now slowly stalking towards Harry and I who were frozen in the spot we were in, Snape leaped forward in an attempt to protect us but was swiped into the tree which probably wouldn't hurt in the long run. Sirius had another go but Remus clawed him causing a whine from Sirius as he was also thrown over into some bushes on the hill. A sound of pain arouse causing me to lurch forward a little grabbing the attention of wolfy. He bared his teeth I closed my eyes for the impact to hit but it never did instead a howl broke out from far away causing him to run off. 'Harry we need to go to Sirius. Hermione help Ron!'

[A/N] I'm still ill I've been in bed all day lmao