58

" 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 "

I was groaning like usual, but this time it was about wearing a dress. I didn't want to go to this dinner not at all. I had a casual dress on, nothing special. I still hated it. 'You'll be fine' Pansy chided fixing up a few bits. 'Well off I go' I sighed going downstairs to meet Blaise. He was wearing  a smart black shirt which made me laugh 'Merlin this is fucking stupid' Blaise chuckled 'yes it absolutely is' we both forced a smile left.

I didn't want to be here, my brother and I kept sharing looks over the table, my heart mourned for him, how he didn't know the fate of one of his most trusted men. 'Wish your mother my best' Professor Slughorn bowed his head to Blaise making me want to gag. I already knew about Blaise's mum, I mean everyone did. I had met her at the station, she was insanely pretty and was lugging alone her newest little toy. Zabini's mum got married often and her spouses disappeared just as often, somehow leaving a lot of money to the Zabini family. She had hugged me and grabbed my cheeks telling me how beautiful I was. But so was she, everyone knew about her and her beauty.

He was talking to Belby whilst I noticed Cormac was giving Hermione extremely sexual looks, I glanced at her with a raised brow and she just stuck out her tongue in a gagging way which made me understand that she wasn't interested at all. I understood, despite having an upper class family, he was a complete slob. I dug into my ice cream with a sad expression, 'And Potter' Slughorn realised his mistake straight after he had done and the both of us muffled a laugh. I shook my head trying to stop chuckling 'Maybe Hermione' He turned to her and started talking at her, Harry and I just giggling slightly.

Everyone left together, I had told Blaise to go ahead, my plan was to go to the astronomy tower but I was currently walking Hermione back to her common room at an attempt to make sure Cormac didn't ambush her, We were so close to the common room when 'Hey uh Granger' I groaned but we both turned, 'Do you uh have to be here Potter?' He asked me. I laughed 'Say that again Cormac. I fucking dare you' He opened his mouth towards me before deciding against it. 'So uh a date perhaps' I put my hand over my mouth and walked away trying so hard not to laugh. 'Look Cormac...' Hermione was clearly uncomfortable so I butted in. 'Hey Hermione don't you have studying to do' She nodded and scuttled away. 'What the hell Potter' I laughed 'Don't Cormac, you're creepy towards her. And I don't like it;

I huffed walking away towards the tower, he was so creepy, so annoying, Merlin's beard the kid deserved a kicking. I was trudging up the stairs when I saw him from the third step down. I could recognise him from miles away and a few metres was nothing, he was clear as anything. I bit my lip but continued walking, I didn't make it clear I was there I just stood next to him looking out at Hogwarts view. Our hands were close to each others on the railing, I looked down for a second to see his pinky move for a second onto mine.

I drop my hand closest to him and he moves his hand slowly to mine, in silence he slowly and with care he entangled our fingers. I held onto his hand tight getting an occasional squeeze back. I never knew something so simple would mean so much to me, it felt like those months that I had without him meant nothing. I wanted to kiss him and be with him but this was it and I could deal with that. 'I fell for you, and I fell for you hard' He admitted after almost 20 minutes. I looked right into his eyes. 'Then why'd you leave' He let go of my hand and walked towards the stairs looking at me one last time. 'I left because I loved you' He hesitated 'Because I love you' I frowned staring at the empty spot where he had just been.

I turned around sitting under the banister and looking out at my home, he was being forced to kill Dumbledore. He was working for the dark Lord but it wasn't his fault, I wanted to support him, and I was willing to change sides for it. I was supposed to be the evil twin so why didn't I act like the evil twin.I couldn't believe I was thinking about working with the man who killed my parents. 'Good job y/n' the voice was cold, I knew it instantly it was him. 'You've made a good choice' my body felt like jelly and I fell to the floor.

'Y/n?' Draco. 'Y/n!' I heard him fall to his knees beside me, he was stroking my hair. I opened my eyes groggily, unsure if I had just imagined that voice. Upon seeing Draco's face I let myself smile. I sat up letting him hold me close to him. 'You know' I gulped 'I'm with you no matter what' he shook his head and kissed my forehead. 'Not this time, you've been through too much I won't do this to you' I smiled a small smile. 'Besides all we have to worry about is that Gryffindor don't beat Ravenclaw'.