29

" 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

" 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. "

'You hated it didn't you?' I gulped knowing he wasn't who I wanted but I wasn't about to insult him 'y/n you didn't want it to be me did you?' I bit my lip but I didn't want to lie to him 'I'm sorry' He laughed 'y/n you idiot I did it so you would realise you want to be kissing him, that you like him so go and go kiss the person you really want' I beamed at Fred's surprisingly smart idea. 'You truly are amazing you know' He held my shoulders 'Actually it was Georges idea but sure I'll take credit. Now go, if you go now you'll have time to dance' I smiled and ran down the astronomy stairs ready to admit my crush on Draco Malfoy.

I could feel my hair changing as I ran through the Hogwarts hall it was finally going back to normal, I grinned as I came across Malfoy stood alone in a hallway near the ball. 'DRACO!' I shouted making him freeze 'draco' I breathed catching up, 'I need to talk to you' He whipped around staring right at me. Our eyes met and I felt my whole body relax I felt okay again. 'I wanted to tell yo-' He shot me the dirtiest look 'shut up I don't care Potter' I stepped back in shock. 'w-what?' This couldn't be right. 'You heard me. Fuck off!' He moved away but I grabbed his hand forcing him back round. 'What did I do?' He looked me up and down with distaste 'Every last thing about you y/n Potter. I can't believe I ever talked to you'

'You are a disgrace to Slytherin, you're a disgusting girl who befriends mudbloods and is so fake. You deserve death and you make me want to throw up, It makes me want to kill myself thinking about ever being soft around you. I hope you die in this tournament you blood traitor.' My hair was now a pitch black and my eyes tearing up at his words. 'I hate you' Those words stung the worst. I couldn't even look at him, I was staring at his chest 'say it again' I was too emotional to look him in the eyes 'FUCK MALFOY SAY IT AGAIN LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT' My voice had broken mid sentence, he hesitated like he didn't want to. 'I- I hate you Potter' I bit my lip and nodded walking away before getting round the corner and falling to the stair. I had lost him.

Draco's pov

Astoria's best friend Anastasia had pulled me out of the hall way. 'hey Draco could we talk about Astoria and how you treat her' I sighed but shook my head 'I'm sorry Ana but I don't even like her that much' The girl opposite me growled a little and whipped out her wand 'Maybe its not Astoria just y/n. Imperio' I felt like every word I spat angrily at her wasn't me I couldn't control it, whatever she was about to tell me I really wanted to know. 'FUCK MALFOY SAY IT AGAIN LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT' I shuddered and opened my mouth to say it again 'I-' I thought for a second. I didn't want to do this but something was forcing me. 'I hate you Potter' I said her last name with all the bitterness I had. She ran away and I tried to follow but Anastasia stepped in front of me 'obliviate.' 

y/ns pov

I wiped under my eyes and walked into the hall, I spotted my friends giggling on one table, Pansy had spotted me first and tapped the twins pointing at me. I forced a smile and moved forward plopping down next to them. 'It was a nice idea Fred but uh apparently he didn't have the same idea as me' My voice was hoarse and I felt a hand on mine, I smiled at Theo. 'I don't understand he told me a couple weeks ago he liked you a lot' I perked up at Blaise's words 'He what?' He nodded eagerly. 'Yeah told me not to tell you though so I didn't because that wouldn't be right' I nodded slightly and leaned back. 'Well I think his mind has changed' I leaned my head on Theo sighing. 'What happened?' Pansy asked 'Well I tried to talk to him and he exploded shouting some not great things to me making my hair turn pitch black' Pansy stood and held out her hand. 'Well we still have time to dance' I laughed and followed her as she pulled me out on tot he floor. 

We danced together, twirling one another round and just having a good time, I sniffled wiping my nose whilst laughing at something Pansy had said before spinning her round. We slowed down a little and I tried to smile 'This is so pathetic of me' She wiped my cheek, 'not in the slightest love, we're teenagers its all about being heartbroken' I hit her arm 'I'm not heartbroken I'm just upset I lost my best friend' Pansy kissed my cheek. 'You still have me now please go talk to Dumbledore he's staring' I nodded and gave her one last hug before scurrying off. 'Sir is everything okay?' He nodded humming 'It seems your hair is different' I nodded 'We fell out but this time I don't think its fixable' Dumbledore had a sorry expression which was odd for him, 'I'm sure you and Mr Malfoy can fix this' I bit my lip anxiously, 'Not this time, it wasn't an argument of jealousy or us being pathetic. We ended the friendship. He told me he hates me, its over for us.' Dumbledore lay a hand on my shoulder, 'You can fix it Miss Potter but for now maybe space is good for concentration'. I nodded and walked out not looking at my friends. I needed sleep.

[A/N] I'm really sorry, only joking I'm not really sorry