40

" 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 "

" 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 "

Lupin was cutting my hair straight whilst Sirius knelt in front of me wiping my tears every time another slipped out . 'Hey' Remus touched my shoulders, 'look in the mirror' I got up and walked up to the mirror and brushed down my hair. 'fuck.' I frowned and banged my head against the cabinet, I couldn't be bothered anymore, it didn't look terrible I was just fed up. 'hey hey hey' Sirius wrapped his arms around me pulling me away. 'Come one come shhh' I fell to my knees and cried into his chest. Sirius gave Remus a kind of look and he disappeared downstairs whilst Sirius continued to hug me and shush me. It was making me feel a little better.

Harry's pov

I stood completely still, the back of my head throbbing , my cheek also in searing pain from her punches, she was a good fighter there was no doubt about it. I couldn't even look at anyone just the door where Sirius and Professor Lupin had previously left from. I wouldn't tell anyone but I regretted what I had just said to her, it was a bit harsh but more or less true. 'mate that was a bit' I whipped my head towards Ron, 'a bit what? She deserved that' Fred and George both stood in complaint 'Bullshit' Fred argued. 'Oh come-' They both broke out in complaints and anger. 'ENOUGH!' Mrs Weasley yelled making us all silent. Lupin pushed the door open and slipped in, 'We're taking her to mine for tonight, I'll bring her to the station in 2 days' Molly and Arthur both shook their heads. 'Absolutely not it's too dangerous' Lupin shrugged, 'Molly. She can't be here, you know how it's been for her. And for her to use her voice like that, it'll effect her, so Sirius and I will see you tomorrow' He moved to walk out. 'Remus, make sure she's okay' He nodded at her and left.

y/n's pov

'Come on' Remus pushed me towards his front door. Sirius' head came under my hand, I smiled at him in dog form and scratched behind his ear knowing he liked that. We wandered in and I looked around amazed at the little kitchen that everything was neatly set out in. I looked back at Remus who motioned towards a chair, I slouched down and waited for Sirius to change and come in next to me. 'Dinner?' Remus asked, I shook my head. 'Not hungry' Sirius sat down opposite me, 'You need food' I shook my head again and leaned down onto my arms.

My owl flew into the room, presumably from an open window open somewhere, I smiled lightly my owl always knew when I wanted to send a letter he kind of just appeared. I knew what I wanted to send and to who. I had named my owl fragment, because an owl was a fragment of who you are, the one thing you would have yourself when you had no one. A fragment of yourself. 'Parchment?' Remus asked. I nodded not wanting to use my voice, my throat already felt raw and burning. He opened a cupboard grabbed some paper and slid it over to me.

To softie, 

I'm at Remus' for the next two nights, Harry's got his hearing tomorrow and I think I may go, despite hating him, I am curious to see what happens to him. We had a fight last night I think you'd be glad to know I punched him. I don't think my voice is going to work for a little, I shouted too much last night. I'm not to excited to go back everyone thinks that we're liars. I don't know what to do but we'll be with our friends. speak soon.

from accent x

I moved the letter to Fragment's mouth and let him take it. I stroked his fur and kissed the top of his head. He flew off and I looked back at Sirius and Lupin, I wrote down on a piece of paper where can I sleep? and handed it over to Remus. He nodded 'follow me' I stood and followed him upstairs to a dark blue regal room, it was a medium sized bedroom, with a silver bed with blue covers in the corner. A light grey dresser with a mirror in the middle and a black chair by it. A fire place was burning to the right of me giving me a homely sense. I nodded my head and moved to the bed, I laid down staring up at the ceiling in dismay. I let a single tear slip before I turned over wrapping the blanket around me.

It was the second time I was sneaking off to meet Draco, I had been forbidden to leave but I couldn't help it, tonight though it wouldn't be just us it would be the whole group ; Draco, Pansy, Theo, Blaise. I missed the four of them ever so dearly. As I walked up to the park they were stood together giggling and laughing about something looking happy. I grinned but my grin fell quickly when I realised there was someone standing behind them getting closer and closer, short and fat with his wand out. Wormtail. I tried to shout but my voice hadn't come back at all yet, I ran forward to reach them I opened my mouth again to shout but again. Nothing. Draco met my eyes and smiled sweetly, I smiled for a second before a green flash of light and his smile disappeared. He was dead. 

I screamed loudly, the thoughts of my dead friends still terrorising me, I screamed louder and louder turning and grabbing on to my pillow tight. Sirius and Remus ran in falling onto the bed with me 'y/n calm down it's not real, it's not real' I started taking deep breaths and hugged my knees. It wasn't real. They were okay. I was okay.