Chasing my Dream

Av Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 65

935 69 0
Av Rioronnie

Pierre led me to a large room fitted out to look like a gallery.  Champagne was given to us as we entered and I was introduced to many people I had only imagined I would meet.  Pierre seemed to warp into the man I was used to.   Suave, sophisticated and charming. 

He worked the room and indulged in conversation relating to John Claude the artist that was being celebrated and one of the first commissioned by Pierre.  

John Claude has died a mere week ago and many here were in honour of his work.   Most I would say were here for networking or exposure reasons.   I myself was in awe at the company whilst not loosing sight of my goal.  To stay alive.

Pierre approached a tall women with Raven black hair.   He took her hand kissing her knuckles and introduced her as Carmel Sanrorini.   I smiled as she engaged Pierre in a whispered conversation giggling flirtatiously.   I studied the beautiful woman watching as she stroked Pierre's arm noting how familiar she was. 

I laughed.  The loudest belly juggling laugh as I realised who the woman was.  Pierre glared at me as Carmel looked at me in disgust. 

"Pierre my sweet I think we have some exciting news for Carmel.  Do we have somewhere quiet?" I gently squeezed Pierre's arm and send my flirtiest smile to Carmel.  Carmel aka Kaylie.

Carmel seemed to think I was succumbing to her allure and made it obvious she wanted a connection with Pierre. I decided to play along for now.

Pierre took both of our elbows leading us through the throng of people. He reached a set of double doors to which Derek opened for us. As we entered the room Pierre went to a drinks cabinet and started to pour himself a port.

"Well it looks like I have the two most beautiful women in the room wanting my attention" Pierre said. He was amused.

I walked over to the sofa and sat crossing my legs relaxing my hands on my knee wanting to watch this unfurl.

"Why I'm sure if you give us some privacy I can make sure you have just as much enjoyment as two women. I have some tricks up my sleeve to make it worth your while. Send the tramp away Pierre" Carmel has purred stepping up to Pierre stroking his arm and leaning in to kiss his cheek.

Derek had walked behind the sofa and I watched enjoying seeing Carmel trying to control the situation. Pierre, however had his eyes trained on me. He knew I was aware of something and I wasn't sharing.

"Pierre if you wish to play I'm sure Derek can escort me back to our room" I offered.

"No" he said with a bit too much force. He shook off Carmel's hand and walked towards me. He sat on the sofa and looked at me. Studied me.

"Derek would you take my angel for some food" he asked. I turned towards him smiled and stood waiting for Derek. He took my elbow and we returned to the crowd. He led me towards a buffet table and I helped myself to a small plate of food.

We found a couple of chairs in the corner and I sat eating my selection. An older gentleman caught my eye, he had white hair and soft blue eyes. I gasped. This was Roger Montgomery he made his name as a sculptor but had branched into architecture restoration. He walked towards us smiling.

"Miss Pria I have been seeking you out for a while" I stood to accept his handshake.

"Mr Montgomery it's a pleasure to meet you. I have followed your career with apt interest and my thesis was your earlier sculpting work" I gushed are meeting one of my idols.

"Child you honour me. Do we have the pleasure of seeing some of your work soon?" he asked

"I have been busy setting up my own studio and gallery. But I hope to commission some new pieces soon" he looked pleased.

"Do you have a card on you I am looking for a piece for the Hilton Hotel in London and I think you would be the ideal person" he asked.

"I'm sorry I stupidly forget them this evening. I am travelling with Pierre at present so maybe you can pass your details through his secretary" I panicked I didn't know what to say. I glanced catching Derek's eye and his expression darkened.

"It was lovely to meet you Mr Montgomery and I hope to speak to you again soon" I said.

"Please call me Roger. Us artists must stick together" he said shaking my hand again before disappearing into the crowd.

Derek took my elbow immediately and led me out of the room and back towards the elevator. My breath caught as I wondered if I had said something wrong. The elevator ride was silent.

Getting back to the suite Derek led me straight to my room telling me to change. My blanket was used for my privacy to wash and change. After finishing I brushed my teeth and returned to the bedroom. Derek pointed around the bed with handcuffs in hand. I moved the the opposite side of the bed as last night so as not aggravate my already bruised wrist.

He handcuffed me shut off the light and left closing the door. I lay looking at the ceiling as silent tears fell. Why had I burst out laughing when I recognised Kaylie. I thought if my boys and hoped they were safe. I wanted to hope they would find me but if I was selfish to allow that hope I was putting them in danger.

I tried to get comfy but the pull my arm from the handcuffs was painful. I pulled the spare pillows and pushed myself further up the bed to release the pressure on my wrist.

Sleep danced with me all night. Tiptoeing around graceful and smooth never quite letting me catch it. My mind felt foggy and as it got closer to dawn my body felt heavy.

I was desperate for the toilet.  It was 7.30am and Derek had still not arrived.  I glanced around the room and found nothing close I could use as an alternative.  Suddenly the door opened and Derek strolled in.   He unlocked my handcuffs as I dashed to the bathroom. 

Once finished a quick wash and brushing my teeth I stepped back into the room.  "Breakfast" Derek said walking back into the lounge.   As I say I noticed we had crepes and fruit today.   I poured a coffee and added some sugar before starting to eat. 

I noticed no change to the room and Derek was on his phone once again.  No sign of Pierre.  "Is Pierre joining us?" I asked trying to sound relaxed.

Derek huffed but said nothing.   His focus remained on his phone.   I poured a second coffee before Derek led me back to the bedroom. 

"Dress comfy" was all he said as I went to the closet.  I pulled out some skinny black jeans, knee length boots and a pink off the shoulder jumper.  I plaited my hair with a little make up.  Derek nodded leading me to the lounge. 

Pierre was sat with a newspaper.   As I came in and sat opposite him he placed the newspaper down and looked at me. 

"Miss Carmel is not who she appears" he stated.  I nodded.  "It was advantageous of you to give me that heads up.  She is now travelling to my base in Russia.   She is unaware of my suspicion thanks to you.   She thinks that your erratic behaviour has placed her more in my favour.  Stupid woman.   I never liked her.   You were helpful.   Made yourself useful" he sat upright and moved towards the edge of his seat.  "We shall go to Russia.  We have yet to meet an agreement for the exchange of Vlad so you need not concern yourself with your safety" he stood walking over to Derek and whispered.

He turned back to me.   "We shall be flying to Russia momentarily.   During the flight you will have the freedom of locking your room so you can bathe in peace.  Do you have any book request I feel you deserve a reward.  Here" he walked to me and passed me a pen and paper. 

"Write your requests for your room in Russia.   I will have some art supplies naturally" he said before nodding at Derek and leaving the room.  

Derek watched me closely as I wrote down books I could thinks of.  Derek then took the paper and handed it to a man stood near the door.   He then passed me a coat and led me out of the room.   Two men flanked the front and two men behind us as we went to the elevator. 

We ended up back in the parking garage.  Derek and I got into a blacked out SUV.  It wasn't long before we were back at the airstrip and the private jet.  As we boarded the plane no one was inside.  

"It will be just us this trip" Derek informed me.   He passed me a pile of magazines.  "There will be food in a couple of hours. Rest" he pointed towards my precious room.  "No handcuffs today" he said and I detected a little humour.   I wasn't checking.  

I moved into the bedroom locking the door.   I placed the magazines on a side table.  I felt the planes engines start.   I placed a chair under the handle of the door and went into the bathroom. 

I got into a hot shower and kept on my underwear.   I managed to enjoy the shower, shaving and washing my hair.  Once I got out I put my hair into a few plaits and changed into clean underwear and a velvet jumpsuit. 

Crossing over to the bed I sat cross legged and pulled out the magazines.  

They managed to fill some time but I soon got bored.   I had so much pent up energy.  

I pulled the chair from the door and placed my hand flat on the seat.    I stretched out and started knee pull ups.   Once I had done a hundred I then went into a hundred push ups, turning over I did reverse sit ups.   I then stood and jumped up and down on the chair.   I heard the door open but didn't stop I had only just started sweating. 

I then turned to do a handstand against the wall.  Then did push ups again.   Pushing off the wall I stood up and started on the spot jogging.  It was helping focussing on the exercise and burning up a sweat.   It's all I thought about the exertion the perfection of the task. 

I heard a knock as I stopped and turned towards the door.  Derek stood with a tray of food.    I was panting but took the tray with a thank you and placed it on the table.  He nodded and left. 

It looked like and smelt like curry with a muffin, water and coffee.  I tucked in finally enjoying a meal.   As the thoughts of where I was and what was happening my earring slowed. 

I sat back with my coffee and decided another shower was needed.  I got my dirty plates together and went out with the tray.  Derek was sat and as he noticed me he stood and took the tray nodding.   I thanked him returned to my room for yet another shower. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

370K 14.4K 77
Toma Team *****Disclaimer I do not own the the Characters of the Academy or Ghostbird this is Pure Fanfiction **** Can the Toma Team help a Bird Rec...
177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
66K 5.6K 93
Callie has remained hidden among humanity for the last twenty years until her past catches up with her. Now, hunters seek to finish what they starte...
187K 12.7K 70
Cover by @theWritersed - they are super amazing!! Sang spent her childhood waiting for the next punishment and the next letter. One brought her pain...