Why ( Kang Seulgi + Lee Taeyo...

By cvpidyong

Some people tend to hide their emotions , their pain , all away in a mask , for no one to see. At the end of... More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1 - People And Thier Secrets
Chapter 2 - The Fated Sight
Chapter 3 - The Agony
Chapter 4 - Flutter
Chapter 5 - Realization
Chapter 6 - The Meet
Chapter 7 - Hiding Facts
Chapter 8 - Party Night
Chapter 9 - Drunk Unveiling
Chapter 11 - Late Night Texts
Chapter 12 - Smile :)
Chapter 13 - Thank you
Chapter 14 - Heroism
Chapter 15 - Someone Who You Should Have Known
Chapter 16 - Smiling Through The Pain
Chapter 17 - Planning For The Better
Chapter 18 - Confessing Is The Only Way
Chapter 19 - Accident
Chapter 20 - Not An Accident
Chapter 21 - Official
Chapter 22 - I Love You
Chapter 23 - A New Chapter
Chapter 24 - Past Few Years
Chapter 25 - Because

Chapter 10 - You Will Be Fine

210 12 6
By cvpidyong

Taeyong quickly took her in his arms . He hugged her tight. It was the only thing he could think of at that time. He patted her back and comforted her as she wrapped her hands around his back .
"I'm so sorry .... I didn't know" Taeyong said.
"It's ok ... I am used to it" Seulgi said .
Taeyong started to think ... now he knew why Seulgi didn't smile often . There was nothing for her to smile about . He wanted to see her smile , he wanted to be the reason she can smile. His drunk self only thought about this . He let go of the hug and flashed her a smile . She slightly smiled back and he swore he saw one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen . Seulgi was so delighted that someone was understanding her , she jumped into Taeyong's arms again .
"Thank you.... so much" she mumbled.
"You will be fine" he said caressing her back.

Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms . Taeil saw them there and sent both of them to Seulgi's house since he didn't want to disturb Doyoung.

Seulgi woke up with a huge headache. She groaned as she tried to get up from the bed . She then realized an arm was holding her down. There was an arm around her waist . She screamed loudly , not remembering bringing a guy home. Taeyong woke up , terrified from the scream. Seeing himself in unfamiliar surroundings , he screamed himself . He noticed Seulgi next to him.
"What am I doing here?!" He shouted.
"I don't know shouldn't I ask you that?!" Seulgi shouted back.
She quickly got up from the bed and told him to get off too .
"Do what should we do now?" He asked.
"I don't know..... just take a shower for a moment , freshen up ... my head is bursting...." she said heading to the shower herself , she handed him a hoodie , some sweatpants and a towel.
She then locked her bathroom door and had a shower . She tried to remember what happened , putting her entire focus on it . She finally remembered. She told Taeyong?!?

Taeyong asked the servant for a washroom . He headed inside and had a shower . He remembered yesterday's events and still felt bad for Seulgi . She suffered that day because he came first. It wasn't his fault but he still felt guilty .

After freshening up , they faced each other . The atmosphere was extremely awkward , but not that uncomfortable. She stared at him , his wet hair falling on his forehead , his eyebrows knitted in confusion. He was looking at her , her checks now free of the red hand print , her hair tied back neatly and her lips having a slight red tint. Seulgi now realized it . He was really good looking.

She invited him for breakfast and gave him some hangover medicines while taking some herself .
"You know .... I am always there if you need to talk to someone" he said.
"What...?" She asked in confusion.
"You can talk to me .... when you feel sad and lonely... I will be there..." he said with a comforting smile.
She smiled back , nodding at him , remembering how her comforted her last night , how she felt safe to tell someone her emotions .

They exchanged numbers and Taeyong left her house to got to his own place.
He was bombarded by questions by Doyoung once he reached home .
"Where were you? Why did you leave me home ? What happened after I was gone? How can you not come home?!" He shouted.
Taeyong answered all his questions and plopped on the bed . He was still thinking about Seulgi. He ruffled his hair in frustration. He wanted to do something to make Seulgi happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.1K 19
A bad boy who always brought trouble in his back pocket, Two playful galaxy black eyes that broke countless girls hearts, but....... No one knew und...
1.8K 93 10
"i feel like dying doyoung ah" "no don't say that. i'm here. i will always be here for you." - kim dongyoung ------------------------- TRIGGER WARNIN...
460K 17.1K 69
Tae:"When will you take off this damn mask out of your face. I want to see you, kiss you" Y/n:"Tae I'm not ready yet to show you my face. What if you...
447K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...