blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

28 | second threat

1.3K 140 28
By seoultwix

🐬

"you're missing the point, taehyung!" jisoo tried hard not to yell at him, but she just couldn't stop herself after minutes of arguing.

"the point of what?" taehyung scoffed. "my father being evil? destroying his own hometown-"

"that's what i've been trying to tell you," she exhaled deep breaths, too tired after thousands of explanations she had said just for taehyung to, atleast, understand his father's situation.

"it's his hometown, taehyung! where he started, where his family lives, where his loved ones were living! did you really think he could sabotage nirvana?!"

"he already did," taehyung raised both of his brows, as if stating a fact to his lover. he then saw how annoyed jisoo was, but no one could blame him.

he was hurt too.

"you," jisoo started. "being a bitch, is not a big help to this," she pointed at the paper jennie gave her last time.

jisoo knows how dangerous it was, to let herself inside the mess happening around the town. but all she realizes, was that nirvana needs help.

and if she can, she will.

"i didn't said anything about helping," tarhyung suddenly says, shrugging his shoulders as he grabbed the water bottle in front of him, chugging all of it.

"are you even hearing yourself?!" jisoo once again started raising her voice, coming closer to him as the latter only sighed, standing up before he opened his lips to talk.

"look, jisoo," he says, pointing his finger at the paper placed at the table near them. "that paper, right there, might be just a scam to deceive everyone that he's not the one who's doing all of these."

"why would he-"

"you don't know my father, and i don't too. no one knows what runs in his mind every second. don't trust a single paper you saw. especially if he was the one holding it-"

"that paper you're talking about gave threats for the whole nirvana! i can't just lay around, throw that paper away and live a normal life, forgetting about it!"

"do you really believe that piece of paper? you said he was holding that, right? if it was real then he could've shown that to the locals. for them to believe him-"

jisoo felt her hand shaking not just in anger but in fear of hearing taehyung's words — that he must've been in pain for too long that he already gave up believing his father.

"taehyung, your dad-"

"i've lost my hope for him the moment i knew he was the one behind the mass termination that happened at the firm.."

"jisoo, you don't do that to your people," taehyung mumbles, his voice in a lot of suffering.

"you don't lie to them, and most importantly, you don't give them pain."

then he left, leaving her getting torn between saving nirvana or listening to him.

but she knows.

she knows what to do that moment.

and there's no reason to back out from it.

🐬

"first things first," jennie says as she stopped jimin from stretching his limbs, after minutes of riding the bicycle.

"jimin can you stop, even just for a minute, being disgusting?" she arched her brow, leaving jisoo laughing at jimin who was offended at what she said.

"disgusting?!" jimin repeats, scoffing before glaring at her. "i am tired, alright?! and i don't even know why the both of you even decided to talk here at the church?!"

"so that your evil mouth would fear him," jisoo said and pointed at the creator.

jennie giggled as she saw jimin rolling his eyes. he then stomped his foot, crossing his arms before saying, "where on nirvana is my best bro?! i'm sure he would've zipped your mouths for bullying me now!"

"more like he'd be laughing out loud because you're a walking clown," jennie snaps back.

"he can't come," jisoo says, pursing her lips. "you know how much he hates his father. he doesn't want to.. join us at this plan."

jimin's mouth went 'o' while nodding. "oh.. plan.. right, what's the plan?!"

"five bombs," jennie whispered, remembering what's written at the paper. "before we even talk about it, do you really think it's real?"

"yes," jisoo hesistantly says as taehyung's voice lingered around her mind again. "it'll never be a lie if it's about nirvana. that bomb threat is too terrifying to.. ignore."

"half-half," jimin shrugs. "i have doubts but that doesn't mean i'd forget about the paper. that's nirvana's safety we're talking about."

jennie nodded, agreeing of what's their opinions all about. "right, but let's not forget about how we would start. what if we.. follow the mayor's-"

"jisoo!"

familiar loud voice interrupted them from talking. three of them flinched, turning their heads towards where the voice came from.

"jisoo! jennie!" they heard once again. "jimin!"

"was that taehyung?" jimin turned around, finding their friend. jisoo felt her heart rapidly shaking, hearing her lover's nervous callings.

"jimin! jisoo! jennie!"

"what the heck-" jennie panicked and grabbed their bags immediately, standing up so they could reach taehyung.

"taehyung!" jisoo screamed back and all of them ran fast to meet him. that's when they saw taehyung panting, his hands on his knees as if he was running for his life.

"oh fuck, thank goodness!" he exclaimed as he grabbed jisoo and jennie by their wrists as he told jimin to run.

"let's go! we need to go!"

"why?! what's happening?!"

"it's here! we have to move!"

jennie confusingly looked at him. "what's in here?!"

"the bomb! we have to go!"

"what?!"

"just run!" he repeated, making sure that they were following him. when they reached the outside, that's when they saw bunch of people running away from the area.

jisoo tried looking around but she only saw others doing the same thing. jennie ran towards their bikes and immediately took it away, following taehyung's screams as he was also telling everyone to move away.

"run, everyone!"

"what the fuck is happening!" jimin screamed in horror. he was now holding jennie in his arms as they both stared at taehyung rescuing locals away near the church.

"taehyung!" jisoo grabbed him after she noticed the mess around. the latter then pulled her for a tight hug as he rested his face at her hair.

"i'm sorry," he whispered under his breath, giving her multiple butterfly kisses on her head.

"what's happening?" jisoo couldn't stop her shaking. she wrapped her arms around him too just to calm him down, his heartbeat was too loud jisoo could even hear it in her mind.

"i'm sorry," he only repeated. "you're safe now. i'm sorry.."

"taehyung! jisoo!" four of them stopped holding each other when they heard someone calling their names. "jennie! jimin!"

jennie turned her back and that's when she saw rest of their friends running towards them.

"kook!" jennie screamed and reached for a hug. jungkook and lisa came and tightly hug her and jimin, followed by chaeyoung and yoongi.

they were complete.

"taehyung-" jisoo stopped from whatever she was about to say when they heard an ear splitting explosion.

taehyung hugged her tight, covered her ears as he almost scooped her for a cover.

jisoo felt herself shivered as the bomb was continuously heard. she wanted to look at where it came from but taehyung didn't let her to.

"shit!" she heard yoongi exclaimed as taehyung moved her closer to them, still hugging her.

tears rolling down her cheeks, she raised her head to observe the area. people were covering their ears and was almost kneeling down to keep themselves safe, the same with her friends who were keeping each other safe.

"tae.." she whispered as the latter hugged her one more time. they both heard the sirens as the church continued spreading fire, no chance of stopping it.

"i'm sorry i'm such an ass.." taehyung said again. "you're right," he swiftly grabbed something from his pocket and secretly gave it to jisoo.

she slowly opened it, her whole body still in bwtween his arms. taehyung tightened his hold as he whispered, "nirvana's not safe anymore.."

" clock's ticking and you
have nothing to do with it.
two bombs exploded.
will your faith be restored? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 343 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
31.8K 1.5K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...
3.5K 189 30
Jennie and Taehyung was best friend since kids even they're are neighbors, soon they fall inlove but got broke up because of misunderstanding, they'r...
3.1K 304 14
Nothing in this whole wide world don't meant a thing. If I ain't got you with me, baby. - Taehyu...