The Feeling Is Mutual - Vkook

By NTR-003

Taehyung is a male omega. But, not an ordinary one. He is a soft, kind and fluffy boy . But , not to his enem... More

First Meeting
Meeting Him
Mate
Sassy Remarks
Eomma Mania
Family Time and Jealousy
Sexual Tension
Sweet teasing
Family Time and Sweet Gestures
Our Time Together Pt - 1
Our Time Together Pt - 2
Good Times
New Arrival
Past Memories
Cuddle Time
Sexy Muscles
Having Fun
Deep Conspiracy
Sassy Omega's Sassy Reply
The Childish Trio
Will You ....?
Dates: Day 1
Dates: Day 2 (Part-1)
Dates: Day 2 (Part-2)
Dates: Day 3
Plans For Sunday
Loving You A Bit More
Happiness Comes With Family
Wish
You And Me
Invitation
Taelous
First Day At Starry Night
Fluffy

We're Together As 7

4.1K 209 67
By NTR-003

No one's POV

"Hey, let's jump together!" Taehyung suggested Jimin and Jungkook.

"Okay!" The both of them instantly agreed.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook held each others hand. Jimin was in the middle of two mate's.

The three of them ran towards the lake from a little distance. But when they were suppose to jump together, the youngest two let go of Jimin's hand. Thus, Jimin fell into the water alone and the water soaked him from his toe to head.

Seeing Jimin's misery all of them started laughing and Jimin pushed his wet hair backwards revealing his forhead.

"Yah! It took me one hour to do my hairstyle!" Jimin shouted.

Tahyung and Jungkook high fived each other. The pair planned it while getting their towels. Taehyung  just suggested the idea to jump together to execute their plan.

The five of them were swimming and making jokes in the lake. Their surroundings were peaceful and full of laughter.

"Yoongi-ah, did you catch any fish?" Jin asked Yoongi.

"Have some patience, hyung. Fishing is all about patience." Yoongi said.

Suddenly Jin's felt his fishing rod was being tugged by something.

"Yah! I think I got a fish!" Jin shouted  due to his excitement.

He started to pull back his bait fastly.

"Yeah! A..what?" The eldest of the group confusedly looked at his fishing rod.

"It's empty! That fish just took away the bait!" He shouted.

"Hyung, don't shout. All the fish will go away if they hear your sound." Yoongi shooked his head.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll try again."

On the other side~

"Yah, Jimine! Don't splash water at me!" Taehyung whined.

"It's called revenge! You both made a fool of me!" Jimin said.

"Okay! Then, I'll do the same thing to you!" Taehyung also started splashing water at Jimin.

The two of them were giggling. Jungkook saw this and smirked. An idea came to his mind.

The maknae of the group splashed water at Hoseok. Hoseok was dumbfounded at first. But then he saw the Vmin duo and smirked. He splashed water at Namjoon.

Namjoon was seeing all of these. He saw how Vmin started splashing water at each other. Then how, Jungkook splashed water at Hoseok. But, never did he thought that Hoseok will splash water at him instead of Jungkook.

"Oh, so that's how we're going to play. Fine with me." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders and splashed water at Jungkook. Soon, a water splashing  competition started among the five of them. Jin and Yoongi were watching it from afar and smiling fondly at their cuteness.

"I feel so happy too see these kids having fun." Jin said.

"Hyung, you're talking as if you're eighty years old." Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, I'll still be World Wide Handsome in my 80's, you know?" Jin sassily said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jin again felt a tug on his fishing rod.

"Yah! I think I caught a fish this time!" He said.

"Pull out the rod fastly!" Yoongi said.

Jin started pulling his rod. This time, there was a old torn boot stuck on the hook of his rod. A really bad smell was coming from it.

"Ewwww!!!" Jin covered his nose using his one hand.

"What the hell is that!" Yoongi scrunched his nose.

"It's an old boot..." Jin said.

"Throw it away!"

"I'm trying!"

After a lot of tries Jin succeeded in throwing away the boot.

"Thank goodness! Jungkook wasn't here!" Jin cleaned his hands in the lake water.

"Yeah, he would've sprayed his whole perfume collection here to suppress that rotten smell." Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows thinking abot it.

"Enough fishing. I'll just go and join the others. What about you?" After encountering two weird accidents, Jin decided to give up on fishing for the day.

"Nah~I'm fine here. I'm gonna lie down for some time. Jimin woke me up at ass o'clock in the morning." Yoongi lied down on the grassy land.

"Okay." Jin went away to enjoy with the rest of them.

They were swimming and having fun. Then Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok stood up on a huge rock situated in the middle of the lake. They started dancing funnily and Jin and Namjoon were watching them from afar.

Suddenly, Taehyung pushed Jimin forward and due to strong push, Jimin  lost his balance and fell into the water. Truth to be told, in this short amout of time Jimin and Taehyung became best friends. Others always saw them cuddling, laughing, playing and bickering together. They called each other 'soulmates'.

After pushing Jimin, Taehyung didn't waste a single minute and pushed Jungkook in the water. After seeing this, Hoseok did a karate pose to defend himself from the younger. He had a hunch that he will be the next victim. Taehyung mischievously smirked at him.

But then, Jungkook again got up on top of the rock and went towatds Taehyung like a predator. The hyungs could literally feel the heat radiating from his back. Taehyung looked at his mate's predatory gaze and tried to escape but failed. As Jungkook was fast and strong enough he caught his giggling mate easily.

"Look at their size difference." Jin muttered.

It was a scene to see. Jungkook was the muscular one and Taehyung was the feminine one in their relationship. Though, they were the same in height but due do the muscle bunny's muscles, Jin couldn't almost see Taehyung from that angle.

The Supreme Omega fell down on the rock while trying to escape from The True Blood Alpha. So, The True Blood Alpha picked him bridal style and jump in the water with him.

"Serves you right, Taehyungie!" Jimin teasingly said.

Jungkook smirked and whispered in The Supreme Omega's ear,

"Yeah, serves you right, baby." He lightly bit on his mate's earlobe and Taehyung blushed.

"Kids! Come here!" Jin called all of them together.

"What's the matter, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Look at Yoongi. He's being lazy again!" Jin whined.

They looked at Yoongi and saw him idly laying down on the grass.

"I have an idea!" Hoseok said.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's drag him into the water!" Hoseok clasped his hands together.

"That's actually a great idea." Jimin smirked.

"Hmm. He used to hate getting soaked in childhood. Does he still hate it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, he does." Namjoon said.

"Then let's go for it!" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook fist bumped Hoseok.

They approached Yoongi with smirks adoring their faces.

'Why are they coming here?' Yoongi thought.

He then closely looked at their faces.

'And what's with that weird expression?'

At first Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok grabbed Yoongi and picked him up from the ground. As they were walking to the lake Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's feet and helped the rest of them.

"Hey, hey, hey, what are you guys doing?" Yoongi confusedly asked.

"It's so hot, Yoongi. So, we are taking you to take a bath." Hoseok said.

"What the hell!" Yoongi shouted but the others already dropped him into the water and he was soaked from head to toe.

Six of them were laughing together while Yoongi was looking at his soaked clothes.

"I hate water." Yoongi sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 596 14
In a cute rom-com tale, dominant alpha Jungkook and sassy omega Taehyung navigate love's ups and downs. Their bickering and playful banter evolve int...
935K 53.6K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
408K 20.5K 56
[COMPLETED] Jungkook, just like every other True Blood is meant to have an omega as destined mate to continue his legacy. Taehyung is the chidhood...