Old Love

By Alllfredh0oe

Jorja and Sza are two hybrids that have been roaming the earth for thousands of years; however, they both hav... More

Cast
1930
Y/n?
Catching up
Catching up pt.2
Ina
One of many
Highway to Hell
Thank you killer
Sexy ass white man
Adam
Filler Chapter
Marceline the Vampire Queen
I need help
Not evil...maybe crazy
Story time Pt.1
Story time Pt.2
Guess who's back
Boop
Not this shit again
Unknown
Warning
Full moon
Sza
Think, think, think- FUCK
Give him a message
Monday, Monday, Monday
Aphrodite
Brother?
Sooo...They fucking right?
Matrix shit
Well, there's this man
Jorja
King's Reil
We're only soulmates after all
HELP THE BEAR
Cain and Abel
Bitch you killed her
I feel...powerful
Payback?
I ship
Phoenix
I...Am shocked.
Freckles
Purgatory
Normani
Z
Hera's a bitch
Fuck these trees
Massage
Crossed fingers
Sza and Jorja
Once upon a time
Ma to the damn dea
no guarantee of tomorrow
White Rose
I fucking ran
Butterfly
I don't know
Give him hell
Unknown POV
Hoo
Sza pt. 2
Jorja pt. 2
Stepdad
Hathor
Everything went black
2500 BCE
Story time pt. 3
Malachi
Bia
Period
Curfew
Only George.
Thot
dads
Recap
Black Widow
Everything's been erased
Fuck
Semi-permanent
Like old times
Date Night: Sza
Date Night: Jorja
Date Night: Normani
Normani is going to kill me
Twink
Its only us
Andrew Maguire
Spill
Tulpas
Resuce mission
R.V.A
Shoulder pats
The truth
Loki POV
War
It's all over
Old Love
Its been ages!!

I forgive you

2.8K 186 209
By Alllfredh0oe

Sza's POV

Her foot came flying towards my face and, for some reason, I couldn't dodge it.

Her foot made contact causing me to grunt and fall onto my back. I groaned and went to stand up but, my body wouldn't let me.

"W-What'd you do?" I grumbled as she came to stand over me.

She kneeled down and clenched her jaw. "All you had to do was back off of Y/n. I truly do care about her and I didn't want to hurt her when I inevitably had to kill you but, you and that bitch Athena made everything sooo complicated," she rolled her eyes before clicking her tongue. "But, I'm tired of waiting- Shit Y/n doesn't even talk to me anymore so...I won't be there to see her go through pain."

Is she crazy?

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You think you have your whole plan set up? You won't have to see Y/n huh?"

She glanced to the side and nodded. "Essentially."

I chuckled. "Then you're dumber than you look," I shook my head. "You kill me and Y/n will cut every limb off of your body and feed them to my sharks so, you will be seeing her. But, that's only if you'd be able to kill me...Which you won't."

She frowned. "Yeah? And how are you going to stop me? You can't call for help and you're paralyzed."

I squinted and tried to move my arm...Shit.

She smirked. "I can torture you slowly and then kill you but, I need to inform you of some things first."

I huffed. "Why do villains always feel the need to give their evil monologue before-"

"Because you need to know!" She yelled taking me aback.

"I know you not yelling at-"

Her fist connected with my jaw and I instantly felt the anger rage up inside of me.

I can't move, she just hit me, AND she yelling in my face? I'm about to turn into a whole different character.

"Shut up and listen okay?" She ran her hand through her hair. "I don't want to kill you because of why you might think. This has nothing to do with Y/n, it's all about you and your mother-"

"I never met my mother." I growled out.

She glared at me. "Don't you think I fucking know that."

I'm going to rip her tonsils out.

Wait Sza, relax. Get yourself out of this problem.

I closed my eyes zoning her out.

Okay, I can't move. I can't use my telepathy but, I'm one with the sea and the moon...Water is in my blood.

That means I can use it whenever and wherever.

I inhaled deeply as I heard her voice become distant. My fingers began to move as I gripped the sand on the beach. I listened and my body relaxed as I felt the ocean moving. The waves crashing. The moon shining.

I could sense and feel everything.

And that's all I need.

I inhaled deeply again and...There it is.

Opening my eyes I smirked finally zoning back in.

"...Do you get it?"

I frowned and raised a brow. "Sorry I wasn't listening."

She clenched her jaw and growled. "Fuck you." She raised a sword, that she definitely didn't have before, in the air before bringing it down quickly.

I smirked as the tip of the sword stopped right over my chest and a wave of water shot out over me as a shield. The blade stopped as it got stuck in the water and she frowned.

"H-How-"

Another wave of water shot out from the ocean and hit her square in the face sending her flying back.

Then, I quickly closed my eyes making a huge wave of water hover over me. The wave slowly lowered over me and engulfed my whole body. I opened my mouth, letting bits of water merge with me, as the rest of the water soaked into the ground around me.

I opened my eyes again and gasped deeply before trying to move my arm...And succeeding.

The water that entered my body has healing properties for me so, whatever Ina did to me is now worn off.

I jumped up and looked around for Ina...Then I saw something glowing to my right. I quickly looked over and my eyes widened.

What is she and why can't I sense her entities?

She walked towards me, her fire blazing, as she growled...Then she charged.

I stood there and watched as she left a trail of fire behind her. Once she got closer she leaped into the air and struck down with her flaming fist. I quickly shot water at her fist, causing her arm to fly to the side before I reached up and connected my fist with her jaw.

She went flying but, she quickly recovered as she put her hand out and slid across the ground slowing down. She came to a stop and looked up at me before charging again.

I glanced down at my fist to see it blistering as an effect of touching her fire...I can't physically touch her again.

Piece of cake.

I produced more water, allowing four blobs to hover in front of me. Then I clenched my fist, sending cold air into the water, causing the blobs to turn into four icicles.

I stepped back with my right foot and waited for her to reach me.

Bracing myself.

She reached into the air and, I watched in shock as a sword produced from her palm.

Now I'm even more curious.

She reached me and quickly swung her sword. I used my ice to block each of her attacks.

She attacked vigorously.

She swung again and this time, instead of using my ice to block, I took a step back, dodging the blade, and then sent an icicle flying at her head which she, of course, dodged.

She spun around and aimed for my head with her sword, I used my ice to block that too. She hooked her sword under the ice and flicked it away causing me to send another icicle at her head.

This time, she sent both of her arms out as she broke the ice.

She's so dumb.

With her now exposed torso, I sent three shots of water at her, each impact harder than the last. She flew into the air a bit before landing onto the ground.

But, unlike I expected, she jumped back up quickly recovering. She then instantly threw a wave of fire at me.

She was fast and strong...Those impacts should have kept her down...Hmmm.

As the fire flew towards me, I quickly summoned my water shield and stopped the fire from reaching me.

Alright, that's enough of this.

As the fire evaporated, I quickly ducked down as I ran my hands across the sand sending a wave of water at her.

Then, as the water engulfed and raised her up, I froze it.

She was now stuck there.

She looked panicked as she tried to get out.

I tilted my head slightly causing the ice to begin closing in on her.

Her eyes widened in fear. "W-wait wait! Stop it!"

I chuckled walking up to her. "Why would I do that? You punched me so by default you deserve to die."

She quickly shook her head. "Don't you want to know about your true parents?"

I rolled my eyes. "Those rumors you started?" I shook my head. "No, but I do have some questions for you."

"A-Anything." She rushed out.

"You have powers...Are you one of the people who want to kill Y/n?"

She frowned. "That's your first question? Not what are you? Or why do you want to kill me-"

"That's all insignificant when it comes to knowing who's trying to hurt Y/n. You see if you are one of those people then I'll just kill you which means asking those questions would be a waste of my time and what little time you have left."

She nodded slowly. "Well, I already told you that I have no problem with Y/n...I love her."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't we all," I sighed. "So, you obviously have powers. Why'd you have Y/n kill that guy?"

She shook her head. "I didn't have, Y/n kill anyone. I didn't want her to kill him because...That man was Aeolus."

I frowned. "Not possible, she killed him too easily."

She nodded. "Aeolus got into a fight with Zeus so, he got kicked out of Olympus and all his powers got stripped away. I didn't want Y/n to kill him because now, he's back in Olympus and he has his powers again- And now with what Hera is doing...He'll be coming for her."

Shit, another strong asshole to worry about.

I nodded slowly. "I guess I'll ask my other questions since you not trying to kill Y/n...What are you?"

"A goddess."

I rolled my eyes. "Let me rephrase, who are you?"

"My name is actually Ina, you've just never heard of me."

"Yeah? And why's that?"

"Because...Our dad didn't want it to be known that we're sisters."

I stared at her blankly.

And then I burst into laughter. "It that the best you could come up with-"

"Your mother is the Moon Goddess and your father is Poseidon? Wouldn't you have another power other than water?"

"What do you mean." I chuckled.

"Two beings with water as their dominant power. That means that one power cancels out and you gain a different power from one of your parents yet, all you have is water."

I glanced down.

Wait, I should have a different power.

My head snapped up and I clenched my fist shut making the ice squeeze tighter and Ina gasp.

"Are you fucking with me?"

"N-No! I swear...D-Do the thing with the blood and you'll see."

I scoffed. "If I do decide to do that and your not my sister then-"

"Just do it."

I huffed.

Fine.

I produced an icicle and used it to cut my finger. Getting more water, I used it to raise me up to Ina's level before I cut her finger too.

Sighing, I pressed our fingers together, the blood connecting...And then it glowed.

Wait wha-

"See?" I met her eyes. "I'm your sister."

I quickly pulled my hand away and lowered myself back down. "T-That's not possible you...How?"

She let out a shaky breath. "Your father isn't Poseidon...It's Helios."

"God of the Sun? Then who is my mother?"

"Same woman, Selene."

I shook my head. "But their siblings."

She nodded. "Yeah well...They used to do some disgusting shit back then."

I blinked rapidly and turned around looking out at the ocean. "But I don't have powers of the sun."

"You do but, just like me you haven't uncovered your weaker power yet, just the strongest one."

I quickly turned back around and looked at her. "Why did you try to kill me then?"

She clenched her jaw. "Because...The throne that should be mine belongs to you."

I squinted. "What?"

"Your the ruler of Atlantis, next up as Moon Goddess, and...The sun is yours too. You can't even access those powers and yet...Everything goes to you. You got the role and I'm the understudy. The only way I can rule something is if I kill you."

"Jealous huh?"

"No! Anger! I deserve something...You can't be that strong."

"Yet, here we are," I clicked my tongue. "Well, thanks for all the information but, I'm going to kill you now."

I raised my hand and clenched my-

What the...

My arm dropped as a blast of water hit it. I watched as the ice began to defrost and turn back into water, slowly lowering Ina.

I quickly turned around and scoffed at the man standing by the shoreline.

I looked back at Ina who was now out of the ice and on the ground. She stood up straight and looked at the man behind me.

"Go," he said. "Go, before I let her kill you."

Ina glanced at me before she slowly backed away and then ran through the tree.

I quickly looked at him and threw my arms up. "Really dad- Or should I say Poseidon."

"Calm down-"

"Calm down?! Is what she said true?" I asked walking up to him.

He sighed and nodded slowly. "Yes but, your mother kept it a secret for your own safety."

"The same mother that slept with her brother?"

He sighed again and reached out placing a hand on my shoulder. "We can talk later but, you need to go."

"Why?"

"You know what's coming Atlas. You, have to focus on your soulmate. I promise I will tell you everything but, only when the time is right. If you know too much right now that could jeopardize everything so, go home."

I clenched my jaw and looked down at the ground. "You know I don't appreciate secrets...Poseidon." I looked up just as a sliver of sadness passed through his eyes.

He sighed and nodded. "We will talk later."

"Fine." I turned and started away from him.

I have a lot to think about.

-

Y/n's POV

I hummed and looked at all the clues Adam had about dad. Rubbing my chin I nodded and walked around looking at everything.

I hummed again.

I then pointed at a container and snapped my fingers nodding before going back to rubbing my chin.

I turned and looked at Adam. "Yeah, I don't know what the fuck any of this is."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah because I didn't tell you what anything is yet idiot," he shook his head and walked over to the table. "This was the most recent item I got, remember when we got the bear hand?"

I nodded. "Yeah and I almost died fighting that Minotaur?"

He nodded. "Exactly, the reason I got that is because dad left me this," he pulled off his chain and handed it to me. "Dad knew he was going to disappear and I'm starting to think it was all...Planned for some reason."

I nodded slowly as I read the words engraved on the chain's pendant.

Take the hand of the Beast and find the symbol of the Bear. Once this is complete, and you can finally see, the Beast shall be ready to set me free. The hand is the key, connect it to the letter and all shall see.

"The hell?"

"Exactly."

I sighed handing him the chain. "So you said you think he planned to leave? On some deadbeat dad type shi- Imagine that. Your dad doesn't want to be a dad so bad that instead of going to get milk like a normal father the nigga time traveled."

Adam laughed. "Shut up, he didn't leave because of that," he chuckled shaking his head. "I think he left because he had to in order for you to become the Tulpa."

I frowned slightly. "So...He left because of me?"

Adam looked at me before grimacing and looking away. "N-No he left because of those bullshit ass prophecies that roped you into this mess."

I chuckled nodding. "So he left because of me," I shrugged. "Cool."

"Don't do that," Adam rolled his eyes. "You getting all sensitive for what?"

I rolled my eyes. "Because I feel like I'm being a real burden to everyone-"

"Whatever dude. Nobody is doing this for you Y/n."

I frowned. "What? Literally all of this-"

"You must not realize how selfish people are. Honestly? The reason I want to get dad back so much is because I need him here. The reason your soulmates are so adamant about protecting you is because they need you here. The only way you'd be a burden is if you died. They don't want to lose you because they'll be in pain and I'm sure that the same form of thing applies to dad's situation...Period."

I chuckled. "Period."

He smiled brightly. "Did I use it right?"

I chuckled again. "Ummm, kind of- You still need to work on it."

He nodded and went to say something but, then the door to King's Reil opened.

Adam and I both watched the door as...Haden walked in.

I saw Adam visibly tense. "Why are you here?" He asked.

Haden stood by the entrance and looked down. "I must apologize," he looked up meeting my eyes. "Michael, the angel has...Had control over me. When he told me that I have to kill you trust me I pleaded with him but...He threatened to kill Sza, Adam, and Jorja," he swallowed thickly. "I-I know how much they mean to you and I know that if you lost them you would want to die anyhow so...I decided it would be best to save you that pain."

"And why would we believe that?" Adam asked.

Haden quickly nodded and pulled a piece of paper out of his back pocket. "I um...Stole this from Heaven. It's a potion for a truth serum- You can have Sza look at it to make sure it is real. I will drink it and you can ask me anything."

Wow.

Look, if I'm being honest I should be thanking Haden for killing me I mean, I'm the Tulpa because of that.

Granted, I do have a lotttt of issues right now but, I'm not going to lie like having powers isn't cool. I can protect the people I care about and who knows what else?

But, on the other hand, he did betray me.

"When you say Michael had control over you...What do you mean?"

Haden's bottom lip shook before he bit it. "Well um," he sighed. "Just look." He reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. He then slowly turned around.

Adam gasped and my eyes widened.

He had two huge holes in his back.

"Haden..."

I watched as Haden's head dropped. "As long as I had those wings, he had control over me. It is like a pack of wolves, until I leave that pack I have to follow orders but, in this case, leaving my pack means losing my wings."

I swallowed thickly and sighed as I started towards him. Adam quickly grabbed my arm and I looked back at him. He raised a brow and I nodded.

He sighed and let go of my arm.

I continued towards Haden, once I made it to him he turned around. Just as he faced me, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me.

"I'm sorry you had to do that Haden," I whispered. "I forgive you okay?"

I heard him sniff as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. "I am genuinely sorry. I-I understand if you never trust-"

"What'd I say, dude," I leaned back meeting his eyes. "It's all cool."

He nodded slowly as I pulled him back into me.

Haden has always been like a second brother, honestly like my little brother which makes me more attached to him. When I found out what he did, I won't lie I felt hurt but...It's kind of like getting cheated on by someone your madly in love with...You'll go back to them because...Well.

We do crazy things for love.

And sometimes love can be deadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 37 20
A secret organisation of hunters have protected humanity against creatures of the light and darkness, since the first civilisation began. Nia can't...
21 0 3
Ava is a hybrid, a mixture of Lycan, Witch, Fae and Vampire and oddity. Her past is a mystery. She's never had parents, she was shuffled around and...
15.7K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
17.8K 685 46
A twist on Werewolf, Vampire, Hybrids. This is not your typical Werewolf teen romance. Definitely not teen romance. Adult werewolf style with dark to...