Crows || Kageyama Tobio

wh1sp145 által

Kazumi Tama, a girl who loves volleyball since little. She has been interested into it ever since her father... Több

Disclaimer
Characters info
° 1 °
° 2 °
° 3 °
° 4 °
° 6 °
° 7 °
° 8 °
° 9 °
° 10 °
° 11 °
° 12 °
° 13 °
° 14 °
° 15 °
° 16 °
° 17 °
° 18 °
° 19 °
° 20 °
° 21 °
° 22 °
° 23 °
° 24 °
° 25 °
° 26 °
° 27 °
° 28 °
° 29 °
° 30 °
° 31 °
° 32 °
° 33 °
° 34 °
° 35 °
° 36 °
° 37 °

° 5 °

1K 28 1
wh1sp145 által

Kazumi heard another door open as other guys, which she had assume the other members of the club, beginning to arrived. They all seem hype up for their practice. Tanaka yelled out something and ran towards them, shirtless.

Kazumi blushed to the sight of a sudden half naked man in front of her as Miyuki chuckled beside her, patting her head. "Don't worry about that, you'll get use to it, but for now, look away."

Suga waved at the two. "Looks like it's practice time. Miyuki, teach our new manager some things she needs to know about, alright?"

Miyuki smiled sweetly and nodded. "I will, Suga!" Kazumi watch to how her cousin eyed Suga as he jogged to Daichi is.

"So... When did this happen actually?"

"Zumi, shut up!"

While the boys were training, Miyuki was introducing Kazumi to the boys when they were on a break. Kazumi learned their names pretty quickly as she bowed to them. They all heard the door open to reveal Kiyoko with a box of their bottles.

"Kiyoko! Took you lo--" Miyuki said but was interrupted when Tanaka went to Kiyoko's.

"Kiyoko! Thanks for all your hard work! I'll help you carry that!"

"No, thanks. I'll carry it myself."

"Kiyoko, you look lovely today."

"I love it when Kiyoko ignores me!" Tanaka exclaimed when he saw Kiyoko walked away towards where Kazumi is. Miyuki sighed as Suga went beside her and close the door with a 'smile' on his face, leaving both Kageyama and Hinata eyed the door.

Hinata suddenly got flustered as Kageyama look at him in shocked.

============

The blow of a whistle echoed through the gym as night time came. The members of the volleyball club all packed up to go home and started to clean everything up.

"Do you think they'll show up asking to be let join the team if they can beat us in a match?" Tanaka asked Suga beside him, holding a bottle.

Suga zipped up his jacket before facing Tanaka. "Probably. All they have to do is cool their heads and demonstrate how they've learned the error of their ways."

"Looking at the two boys, it seems that they might be a little hard to take care of, though." Miyuki said, walking to them and stood beside Suga, giving him a bottle for him to drink. He gladly accepted it.

"Where's your cousin?" Tanaka asked, shocked to see their new manager isn't beside her.

Miyuki pointed to where Kiyoko is. Kiyoko nodded to whatever Kazumi was saying as Kazumi continuously hit the ball from her hand above the floor.

"What are they talking about?" Suga asked.

Miyuki crossed her arms. "Kiyoko was asking about Zumi's volleyball time and maybe get some tips from her for you guys."

Tanaka looked over to the two girls and saw them smiling while talking to each other. Especially one person. Flowers started to appear around him. 'Kiyoko is smiling!'

"Captain!"

Two voices yelled out from the outside as the three of them along the rest of the members inside gasped.

Kageyama and Hinata stood next to each other and yelled again. "We would like to challenge you!"

Miyuki open the door as Suga, Tanaka and Daichi stood beside her.

"Us versus you upperclassmen!"

"Hahahahaha! For real?!"

Hinata and Kageyama look at each other. "Two, three... We'll prove that we can play together!"

Tanaka gripped his stomach, preventing himself to laugh out loud.

"I heard a countdown." Suga murmured as Miyuki chuckled.

"I'm started to like these two."

"Y-Yeah. Same here, Miyuki." Tanaka agreed to Miyuki.

"And if you lose?" Daichi asked, crossing his arms with his serious face on.

Hinata and Kageyama flinched. "We'll accept the penalty of your choice."

"Hm..." Daichi thought for a moment. "Two other first-years are going to be joining us. To prove you two really could work together, I have made a match of three-on-three. You two will be against them."

The boys gasped, looking at him. "But three-on-three?" Hinata asked, pointing to himself and Kageyama. "Who will be playing on our side?"

Daichi sighed. "I would like Tanaka here to be your third member of your team."

"You can count on- wait, why me?"

Daichi nodded. "It will look even fairer. And you did said you kinda liked them."

Miyuki look over to Tanaka. "Do your best on your kohais, Ryu."

Tanaka flinched and smiled, his face was sparkling. "Miyuki is cheering for me!"

"That should do it." Miyuki put her hands on her waist as Suga sighed beside her.

"Since Miyuki beg me to be your teammate, then I will gladly accept it!"

"Wait no, I didn't-"

Tanaka jumped in front of Hinata and patted his shoulder. "Are you happy to hear that?"

So, in the event that you lose, for the remainder of my time at this school, Kageyama will not be allowed to play setter. A team can't win with a grandstanding, over-aggressive, egocentric setter." Daichi threaten the young setter as he glared.

"What's the matter? I'm not saying that your application will be rejected. I'm sure you can easily handle other positions."

"I'm a setter!"

The sudden yell took Kazumi's attention after Kiyoko walked away. She look over to the entrance to see her seniors talking to Kageyama and Hinata.

"Then win. You're here because you thought you could win without any help, right?" Daichi asked, remembering back to Kageyama's match on his middle school year.

"What about me? I'm here too!"

Daichi ignore Hinata and continued. "Then match starts Saturday morning!"

"I'm here too, you know!"

Tanaka smirked in front of Hinata. "Listen up! Your upperclassmen Tanaka here is gonna train the heck--"

Miyuki and Suga dragged him back with forced as both of them close the door after Daichi said. "Got it?!"

Daichi walked away from the door. "Y'know... Aren't you being a little hard on them?" Suga asked, looking at Daichi.

Miyuki helped Tanaka up as Tanaka looked at him as well. "You're being more strict than usual, Daichi."

Miyuki nodded. "Is there a special reason for that?"

Daichi was quiet for a moment.

=============

Kazumi was reading the notebook Kiyoko had written down about the players statistics when suddenly she overheard Kageyama's voice.

"Hey! We have to work on your shitty receiving by Saturday!"

"Shitty? Anyways, we won't be able to use the gym."

Kazumi heard about their little challenge from Miyuki and was glad that they accept the challenge but heard the word gym. She think about it before calling out Tanaka.

"Tanaka-san." He heard and went to Kazumi's side as she whispered to him.

The two boys outside were still thinking to where they could train together. Until they heard a hard, obviously fake, cough.

They both look over the window to see Tanaka's bald head and Kazumi's leaning on the wall.

"Oh, yes. I guess we really start morning practice at 7 AM, right?!"

"What? Well, yeah. What's got into you?"

"O-oh, nothing. Kinda wanted to let our first-year here to come early! By the way, do you think the veep's toupée made it out alive?"

Kazumi elbowed him as Daichi scolded him. "Hey! No discussing that!"

Kazumi look outside of the gym and eyed Kageyama. She smiled and put up her hand by her mouth and mouthed. "Be here before 7."

Kageyama nodded, grateful to her.

"Tomorrow." Hinata murmured as both of them turn around and took a step together and walked away.

"At 5 AM."

"Don't be late."

"That goes for you."

Kazumi look at them and smiled. Tanaka smirked to their enthusiasm state.

"My bag! I forgot my bag!"

=================

Right about 5 AM, Hinata and Kageyama were now in front of the gym. Hinata tried to open the door but was locked.

"Just what I was afraid of. It's locked."

"Okay, look for a window we can go through." Kageyama suggested, putting his cold hands inside of his blue jacket.

"We'll get in trouble if we're spotted. Are you stupid?"

"Dang, 5 AM is a little tough."

"Oh, nice to see you two are excited."

Both Hinata and Kageyama look over to voice.

"Tanaka, Tama?!"

"Please call me Kazumi."

Tanaka yawn again as Kazumi walked beside him. Tanaka grinned. "Make sure to clear out by 7." Tanaka snap his fingers as Kazumi took out a key from her pockets.

"Tanaka, Kazumi!"

"Thank you!"

Tanaka grab the keys and laughed. "What a great upperclassmen I am! You should show me some respect."

Kazumi sighed. 'You were the one asked me to ask Daichi-san last night to let me take care of the key.'

"Yes, Tanaka-senpai!"

"Hahahahah! Again!"

"Yes, Tanaka-senpai!"

Tanaka begin to laughed again as Kazumi snatch back the key to open the gym.

"Okay! Let's start practicing!"

Kazumi walked inside when she was reminded of Daichi's words last night.

===============

"Is there a special reason for that?" Miyuki asked Daichi, who was quiet for a while.

"You guys saw them play last year." Daichi started and recap to their match a year ago.

"Kageyama supposedly had exception ability for a junior-high student, but he has almost nothing to show for it. It needs to change. His individualism will play out the same as in junior high. He could drag down the team."

"What sets the situation apart from junior high is that Hinata is playing on the same team." Daichi continued, turning to face them.

"Hinata? Well, yeah. He is kind of like a raw mass of agility." Tanaka replied, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but he isn't at his full potential. He has extraordinary speed and reflexes, plus that jumping ability. But he didn't have a setter in junior high. Kageyama on the other hand wants a spiker fast enough to hit his sets."

Miyuki finally realize what he was getting into, crossing her arms. "So apart, they're incomplete, but put them together..."

Daichi nodded and smiled to her fast realization. "Get them to work in combination, and Karasuno will evolve by leaps and bounds! Don't you agree?"

From the stage, Kazumi heard what they were saying and wondered. 

=============

Tanaka walked inside as well and smirked, looking back at the boys.

"Screw you! I'm going in first!"

"Kazumi was the first to get in, so you can't be first!"

"If that's what you think, then move!"

Tanaka frown to their fight. "Hey! There's no time--"

"You two better behave yourselves or else you can say goodbye about joining this club!" Kazumi exclaimed as she crossed her arms and eyed the boys.

Hinata and Kageyama stopped bickering but ended up falling down to one another.

Tanaka sighed. 'We got a long way to go before combos come into play.'

Kazumi went to open the lights and the fans, lighting up the once dark gym.

"Ooh, the gym!"

"You were here yesterday."

Hinata's eyes was still sparkling as he gazed on the how the gym looked like. Kazumi went back to them and eyed the court. She could see herself with her teammates, watching herself bailing of her own tears.

She shrugged the feeling off immediately, making sure to not let the mood let her down. "Let's do this!"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

927K 31K 32
Imagine yourself as Kageyama's hypothetical twin sister, [Name]. You are in your first day at Karasuno's female volleyball club and... ...
61.4K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...
316K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
11K 578 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...