Love me like you do - Ariana...

By Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... More

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness

4.7K 96 57
By Christina1999

The video thats linked to this chapter is a new video I made. Go cheek it out :)! 

__

Just saw the trailer to Nicki Minaj´s MTV documentary and it really got me thinking that Ariana should do something like that. But more like a movie maybe like JB and T Swift did. But I kinda want her to do one thats more like behind the scenes and not just about music. Like about HER in her daily life and her preparing for a big moment In her life. Idk it just got me thinking thats all. 

Btw for you all like me who was kinda iffy on the whole PCA´s ting. Sadly PCAs is one of the award shows thats rigged. Don't think its 100% rigged but its more than less. It used to be a really honest award show but now it truly is a rigged mess. Also for some stupid reason they didn’t announce any music category really nor did any big music stars attend. So just keep in mind that some award show including the PCA´s are really rigged. Others are KCA, TCA and AMA. Not all about those award shows are rigged but a lot of it sadly. And they favor the people who will «kiss their ass» and do what the production wants them to do. So just keep that in mind please. Its sad but thats how it works…. 

-Ariana´s POV- 

«Ariana? Ariana you here?» I can hear someone calling for me from a distance. Really not in the mood to get up so I snuggle further into Sean´s bare chest. 

We aren’t naked tho if that was what you where thinking with ´bare chest´. We just wanted to end our date cuddling watching ´Gossip girl´. Yes ´gossip girl´ Sean let me pick anything I wanted to watch. And by everything I took that littarly and kinda got him hocked on it I think. He seemed really into it so maybe that will be a new thing we do. Watch gossip girl together. Sounds like such a girl thing huh? Sean doesn’t really care what the content is as long as its good so its okay. 

Back to reality someone is knocking on my bedroom door. Now there is another voice. Not the one I heard earlier «Ariana? Darling. Are you awake?» my mom «were coming in Ariana. So…. Cover up please.» what does she think we are doing? 

Turning around in Sean´s arms I look towards the door as it opens up. My mom and scooter comes in covering their eyes. «Is everyone covered up in here? Can I take my hand away?» 

That caused me to laugh a bit. Also felt chuckling from behind me indicating Sean was awake too. «Omg mom! Yes we are all covered up. Jezzz.» 

They both hesitantly took their hands down and looked relived when they saw I was wearing a T-shirt. «So why exactly are you two waking us up at..» I look at the watch on by bedside table «11am?» 

«You haft to be at rehearsal in like two hours which means you haft to leave in… latest in a hour and a half. But I needed to come by here first to ask you if where up for a recording session right after the AMA´s? Nicki´s team contacted me this morning. Its last minute but they want you to get on a song for her album. Its called ´get on your knee´s´and its kinda dirty, but nicki really wanted you on it. So you game?» scooter kinda speed trough it all wile I tried to keep up with him. 

After taking a second to think trough what he was saying I respond «sure! I would love do be on Nicki´s album! She kinda mentioned it to me when we where in Vegas but I didn’t think much of it as it never came up again. But I would love to!» 

Scooter smiles at me «Good! Ill call up her team and make it happen. Remember that you got rehearsal today, Ama´s + recording tomorrow. The day after that its the Grammy christmas taping and then the morning after that you leave for NYC around 12am. Okay?» 

I nod before laying back down leaning on Sean for more comfort causing my mom to chuckle for a second. «Okay darling. We´ll go downstairs and prepare some breakfast for you to take on the go but you gotta get ready.» 

Just nodding again I turn into Sean´s chest and snuggle close, closing my eyes taking in his smell. He smells  good! Let me tell you! He smells like…. Like the best smell… and slightly of me too. He is all mine. Thats a really comforting thing to think about. That he is all mine. Always there for me. Ive never had this before. A healthy mature relationship. I gotta say its really comforting and relaxing, its a mutual understanding and love that makes it strong in a  way. Like its not fragile like my previous relationship has been. In those its been a break up with the slightest little thing. Now we can actually discuss it like adults. Its refreshing

«Princess?» Sean is holding me in his arms running his hand trough my hair. We are alone in my room now, the others left wile I was inside my head for a min. 

«Mm» I mumble pulling myself closer to him if thats even possible. He chuckle for a second «as much as I would love to stay here cuddling with you all day forever… we haft to get up and get you ready for your rehearsal. I promise we can cuddle all you want when we get back. And imma be there with you today as I promised.» 

 Rolling over so I was laying on top of him I pout my lips and mumble «fine… but only cause you’re coming with me.» 

Getting ready I put on a black body hugging leotard with black ballet tights under with a lose sweeter jacket thing over and a pair of VS yoga pants. I will only be waring the leo for the rehearsal as its more similar to the outfit I’m preforming in. After grabbing a pair of Ugg´s I also grab some pumps as I will need to rehearse in them too so I make sure I won’t fall tomorrow. My hair I pull up into a tight high pony and do some light makeup. 

** Later at the venue **

Walking into the venue I’m overwhelmed with people all around me. Everyone is doing their job ofcourse just like I’m here to do mine. Sean is holding my hand tight and we are walking kinda in the middle of my «ariantorage». 

My eyes wander around the room looking for Frankie as he is Co-hosting the red carpet tomorrow. I think he should be here by now but I haven’t heard anything. 

Scooter show me to a dressing room that say «Ariana Grande» right across the hall it says «Ariana grande dancers». Sean follow behind me into my dressing room with my mom and scooter following close behind. The rest of my team went into the other room getting ready for rehearsal.

I slide down on the couch and into Sean´s lap and he wraps his arms around my waist preventing me from falling. 

«Ariana we have rehearsal in like 5minutes. Abel already is here but we will rehearse the other part of your medley first. Then you have like a 30minute break before rehearsal with Nicki and Jessie. Got it?» scooter rushed trough it wile I tried to keep up with what he was saying. 

«Yeah. I think so» standing up I grab my heals from my bag and put them on after taking of my Uggs. I also took of my yoga pants first. «Imma keep the jacket on for now as its kinda cold» 

A man I have no idea who is appears at the door «Ariana Grande? The stage is ready for you.» and then he walks away. 

We all walk down the hallways towards the Stage. Its people everywhere getting everything ready for tomorrow. I spot Taylor Swift taking to the tech people by the stage, she probably just finished rehearsing. 

I walk over to where Taylor is because I need to talk to the tech people for a sec. «Hi Ariana» taylor say all existed. 

«Hi taylor! Good to see you» we hug quick before her team tells her she needs to meet them in her dressing room. «Bye. Hope to see you tomorrow! Good luck!» she says before giving me another hug as she start walking away «same. good luck to you too!» 

(A/N I’m kinda speeding trough the whole AMA´s thing btw thats why it seems so quick. Just letting you all know.) 

** After both rehearsals** 

«Bang, bang into the room

I know you want it

Bang, bang all over you

I'll let you have it

Wait a minute, let me take you there

Wait a minute til you...

Bang, bang there goes your heart

I know you want it

Back, backseat of my car

I'll let you have it

Wait a minute, let me take you there

Wait a minute til you…»

Me, nicki and Jessie take our ending poses as the song fades out indicating we where done rehearsing. I hug Both Jessie and Nicki «see you both tomorrow» we all said in unison which was quite wired making us all laugh «bye» 

Walking over to scooter I hand him my mic and in-ears before darting over to Sean smiling big. Leaning into his arms, felling him close makes he so happy and relaxed. «You did good baby girl!» he says before kissing my forehead lightly. 

«Ah young love» comes from a voice behind me which could only belong to one person «frankie!» I turn around quickly and hug him tightly «you’re here!» 

He chuckles for a second «I’m here. Have been here for a wile watching you but I think you had other things on your mind as you played up to your boyfriend» he winked at me when we pulled away making me blush. 

Backing two steps back I stand in Sean´s arms again still facing frankie. Sean´s arms sneak around my waist and I lay my hands On top of his holding them there. 

«There you kids are!» mommy walks towards us «i see you found them frankie» 

Frankie smirks «i sure did. They didn’t seem to notice me tho as Ari had other things on her mind» 

«Frankie» I wine turning around into Sean´s chest. «Im just teasing you little sister» 

** Later at home **

Right now I’m laying in bed cuddling with Toulouse wile Sean is in a meeting. He isn’t staying here tonight as he has some meetings and work to do but he will meet us at the venue tomorrow. 

Sitting up agaings the headboard I put Toulouse in my lap and start singing one of my favorite childhood songs for him. 

The sun'll come out tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow

there'll be sun

Just thinkin' about tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none

When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely

I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow

So you gotta hang on

'til tomorrow, come what may!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow

You're always a day away!

When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely

I just stick up my chin and grin and say oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow

So you got to hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow

You're always a day away

Tomorrow, tomorrow I love you tomorrow

You're always a day away ...

(A/N QOTD: an easy one but what song is it and what musical is it from?) 

Shutting the light of I lay down with Toulouse cuddled up close to me and fast drifted of to sleep

** Next day at the venue **

Im currently sneaking in the back entrance. The carpet just started but I’m not walking it. Its just that Im really uncomfortable on red carpets and its just not for me unless I haft to. I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for the fact I’m preforming. First of all I aren’t nominated and second the AMA´s is more than less rigged. It wasn’t last year, but this year it really is. Which is sad cause the AMA´s have always been an important award show but now its kinda more like a joke. Thats why there isn’t too many celebs here really. It just make me sad how they are ruining such an important thing in music. 

Thats why I’m also leaving after I’m done preforming. No reason to stick around and I got work to do. Aint got time for just sitting around. 

Walking into my dressing room with my Team following close behind I lit up when I see who is in there waiting for me «Sean!» I hug him tight before giving him a quick kiss. Just cause its a lot of people in here and I don’t want to make people feel awkward. Besides we don’t have too much time to get ready. 

Daniel starts doing my makeup wile Dalina is getting her hair stuff set up. Wile Sammy is getting my outfits out to make sure they’re still intact. We always take a second option with us just in case something where to happen.

Anyhow I sit in the makeup chair in my VS yoga pants and a tank top for about two hours or so. Talking with everyone wile Daniel and Dalina did their job. Jimmy my spray tanner went over my tan yesterday to make sure it looked alright. My assistant Christine was also kind enough to go to Starbuck for me and get a Venti Soy Latte. 

(A/N I don’t exactly know what Ariana´s Assistants name is but I think its Christine so imma go with that. But I think she for sure has one, I mean I don’t see how she could handle everything by herself. But if anyone know for sure what Ariana´s assistant name is please let me know. She isn’t going to be a big part of this story tho anyway but still… ) 

Wile they worked on my hair I was also doing some vocal warm ups that sound kinda wired but I haft to so I make sure my voice doesn’t strangle or that it get hurt. Its kinda hard to explain but I just need to really take care of this gift I was given. 

You see I was born with this gift that is my voice. It was always there. I didn't take voice lessons as a kid. Only one time I walked into a voice teachers office wanting to maybe learn something but he just wanted to change how I sang and I wasn’t up for that. Thats the thing with my vocal coach now Eric Vetro he doesn’t tell me how to sing. He just helps me warm up properly and make sure my voice stays healthy. 

Even the choir at the school I went to wouldn’t take me as I didn’t want to sing pretty and soft, I wanted to belt.. They didn’t think I was a good fit but look at me now Mr. Malone 

(A/N thats the name of the actually teacher who said Ariana wasn’t allowed to join the choir at her school) 

Thats also a big difference between me and Frankie. He had to train his voice to get the amazing broadway like voice he has today. He really had to work for it. 

Back to reality I’m correctly getting into my black lace ish gown. Its really pretty! Its more mature in a sense but also sophisticated kinda. 

Im changing behind this curtain thing idk what its called but what I do know is that I aint gonna change in front of my whole team. No way. So this curtain will haft to do. I will haft to be… well kinda naked really under it. Its a like a top and bottom with the dress to cover my parts tho. The top to cover my breasts is built in and the part to cover my down area is built in too. 

The thing is tho that this dress is heavy and kinda «big» in a sense too. So there is no way imma be able to get it on myself. Currently I’m standing in my underwear.. Well my panties no bra just wondering how the hell imma be able to put this on. 

What is it with outfits like these making it so that you haft to be naked under it I really don’t get it! But I’m sure it has it reasons. 

«You doing okay Ariana?» Sammy says from outside the curtain 

I think for a second «mm no. But Sean can you come help me?» there isn’t much choice but getting help getting it on as there is no way imma be able to do it myself. 

Shortly Sean came behind the curtain «can you help me put my dress on? Its just so heavy do like drag up my body» I’m kinda self conches standing here almost naked about to get fully nude. 

«Ofcourse» he smiles at me and kisses my temple «thanks babe» 

I slip my panties off and Sean helps me pull the dress on sensing him looking at every inch of my body taking it all in causing me to giggle. 

«What?» 

«Your face, you looking me up. Like what you see» I turn around and whisper it into his ear so the others outside the curtain couldn’t hear us. 

Sean winks at me «always» 

** After preforming the medley and Bang Bang **

Slouching down on the couch in the dressing room I’m kinda exhausted «you did amazing Ariana» scooter says when he comes in 

I smile at him «thank you scooter» 

«Remember that you’re not going home tho. You´re going like straight to the studio nicki will meet you there. So go change and like get ready or whatever it is you girls do but be quick» 

Scooter walks out of my dressing room and into the one over the hall where the rest of my team is giving me some room to breath and just get ready. 

The only one who comes in here to me is Sean «hi baby girl you did amazing! And that drop and leg thing you did made me feel all sorts of things» he bites his lip 

I smirk at him happy I can make him fell those kind of feeling «yeah? I like that I can make you feel that way» biting my lip as well 

Walking over to me he sits down besides me «ah the things you do to me baby girl» making me giggle. After giving him a long kiss that was satisfying for both of us I stand up walking over to where a set of clothes where sitting for me. 

«As much as I would want to go home and satisfy the both of us I haft to go to the studio and record something with nicki» 

Stripping out of my gold outfit leaving me yet again naked causing Sean´s eyes to go black with lust wile he also put a pillow in his lap 

 I smirk at him before making a couple poses for his eyes only. Im still naked btw. «Ariana» he half moans out and I giggle 

Quickly I put on a  pair of panties and a bra. Also another pair of yoga pants and a tank top pairing it with some Ugg´s. Taking all the stage makeup off I put on some light natural makeup and do my hair up in its usual half up half down due. Lastly I put on my Faux fur spirit hood. 

Walking over to where Sean was still sitting with the pillow in his lap I remove the pillow before straddling him wrapping my arms around his neck. Looking into his eyes innocently as I slowly grind down on his ´hard on´ 

I was about to start kissing his neck when someone knocked on the door «come in» 

My mom and scooter came in looking kinda puzzled about why I was in this position «Ariana what …» my mom started before saying «you know what I really don’t want to know the answer so I’m not going to ask. Ahh what to do with you two» making all four of us laugh. 

Scooter clears the air and says «i would leave the two of you alone to… be all affectionate but its really easy to hear between these walls and you haft to leave like now. So sry but you two can do whatever It is your doing later» 

___________________

Decided to put all this into one chapter thats why its kinda fast pace but also put in some Seaniana cuteness in there. This is also the longest chapter to date actually! Thats kinda existing! 

I update every: 

150 read 

20 votes 

10 comments 

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl 

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter) 

Tumblr: 1999christina 

-Xoxo Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.4K 63
What will happen when Ariana and Sean acknowledge finally that there is an attraction between them, when they decide to give it a chance to be someth...
24.5K 716 32
When ariana grande, a 21 year old singer, is on a flight home from her vacation to Italy, the plane she is on experiences some difficulties- and then...
55K 1.4K 38
When you have know someone for so long and have had crushes on them it's bound to happen.
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...