Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader...

By lndlover

See title More

Another one
Prompts
Prompts contiued
Forever
Somebody Else
Mother dearest (daughter!reader)
Lie to me
This seat taken?
Movie night
Since when?
Thats my shirt
She'll kill me
Lullabies
A bitter Goodbye
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me
Thank you, and goodnight
Mothers of 7
We'll meet again
My Way
Til Death Do Us Part
Til death do us part (ending 2)
Normal
3 am
Story updates
Early Mornings
Back Home
Because of You
Stars
Parents' Visit
Band Double Date
Pillow Forts
Coffee Talk
Old Friend
A Rookie Mistake
Escape
Of Tops and Bottoms
A Steady Breath
Disapointment
Make You Love Me
Disapointment pt.2
Unrequited
Unreqited pt.2
Ms.Rushman
Dinosaurs fell in love
Hymn for the missing
Striking out
Series announcement
Smoke and Mirrors
Quick announcement
Surpise
Cold
A/N
A New Reality
My mother's friend
Curiosity killed the Cat
Our Friend Mari
Not His
200k
Announcement
Her Highness
Can't Let Go Annoncement
Fingers crossed
Help
Sleeping Beauty
Change
Cruel
Gonna be okay
By Your Side

Sports

11.5K 258 57
By lndlover

A/N: I do love a good Highschool AU and will be doing a lot more of these. 

Inspiration song: Sports- Beach Bunny

Y/S/C= your school colors
Y/S/M = your school mascot

The roar of the crowd of the student's section was quickly becoming too much for you. Between the loud ass teenage boys and girls who refused to sit on the benches and your friends bickering over who out of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers was more attractive, you needed a break.

Luckily, half time was fast approaching. Unsurprisingly, your team was winning by a 7 point lead. You had to hand it to them, Steve and Bucky were really putting in some work tonight.

There really was no surprise there. The two of them along with Thor Odinson, Natasha Romanoff, and Carol Danvers, and yourself were the best and biggest jocks in the entire county.  However, you were much lesser-known then them.

You rarely hang out with the jocks and seeing as you were a volleyball player, people didn't really get invested in your games. But hey, at least you weren't apart of the sailing team.

Your group of friends was still rather large seeing as it consisted of Wanda, Tony, Sam, Vis, Bruce, Pepper, and Maria. Hell, you had a bunch of other people that you would consider "friendly acquaintances" seeing as they weren't quite your friends but you were so well known you would still talk to them or even hang out with them.

"Y/N, you wanna come with us? We're gonna go for a walk." Pepper asked and you had to stop yourself from jumping up too fast. You were already ridiculously restless and a walk sounded like a godsend.

You nodded quickly and followed your group of friends as you all walked past where the cheerleaders were taking a break for themselves before they got on with their halftime show.

You could see Sam smirk as you all walked past him. You followed where his eyes were as subtlety as you could and once you saw what he was looking at you landed a quick jab to his ribs with your elbow.

"Ow! Hey!" He exclaimed as his head snapped to you. You gave him an innocent look and a shrug. "Didn't anyone ever tell you staring us rude?"

"Can you blame me? Natasha Romanoff is just farrrrr too hot not to stare at." This earned a scowl from Wanda who was walking on the other side of you with her arm around Vis' back.

"Sam," she scowled. "That's no way to talk about someone, let alone a girl."

"Besides, I'm sure you could get put on some sort of list with the way you were staring at her." You teased causing him to grumble under his breath about how he was just looking and didn't mean any harm.

Stuffing your hands into your pockets you let out a soft breath of relief as you rounded the corner and walked behind the bleachers.

The sounds of the crowd were muffled back here and it was far more peaceful. That was until Sam continued to speak. "Okay, but you gotta admit, she's hot."

You gave him a blank look before shaking your head and sighing. "I mean she's ight." This perked Tony's attention.

"She's 'Ight'? That's it? Ight? Are you kidding me!?" You weren't sure who rolled their eyes harder, you or Pepper.

"She's the hottest girl in the entire school!" Sam exclaimed earning groans from Pepper, Bruce, and Vis.

"Firstly, I'm hurt," you chuckled playfully. You then looked back over to the part of the cheerleader section to see if you could catch a glimpse of the cheerleader in question.

Sure enough, she was standing there leaning against the fence talking to two other cheerleaders. Her red locks were pulled up into a perfect ponytail with a  Y/S/C bow that matched the rest of her Y/S/C and white uniform.

"I mean," You continued as you took your eyes away from her. "She seems cool. I don't really talk to her all that much."

"I am still in disbelief that you said she's just 'Ight', I mean are you sure you don't need glasses or something?" Tony asked prompting Pepper to lightly slap in in the back of the head. As Tony rubbed the back of his head with a pout you could hear the music signaling the cheerleaders were about to start their performance come on.

You were ever more grateful that you had left the crowd that now resembled more of a sea of banshees. "Jesus Christ, how do people not lose their voices at these things?" Bruce asked as he shook his head.

"It's all worth it to watch the cheerleaders which I am missing right now might I add." Sam added in.

You crossed your arms and leaned back a bit with a smirk. "You're welcome to go watch them." A pout settled on his face as he hunched his back dramatically. "But then I'd be alone." He said in mock sadness.

You patted his shoulder. "Sounds like a you problem buddy." He quickly glared at you in return. You put your hands up in surrender and began to laugh at him as he huffed and turned away from you.

"Aw come on ya big baby, let's go get some food," Wanda said before leading you all to the concessions stand.

——————

In hindsight, a group of teenagers hyped up on sugar and hotdogs running around playing a game of tag probably wasn't the best idea.

You were surprised you all had lasted this long without the administrators coming to tell you all to go watch the game or to simply leave.

In the end, it was a cramp that put Tony out of commission and thus brought an end to your childlike games.

As everyone poked fun and teased Tony as he scowled and held his side, something caught the corner of your eye near the bathrooms.

"Alright, alright, let's go watch the rest of the game and give poor Anthony here a break." Pepper teased as she wrapped an arm around her boyfriend and started to lead him back to their seats.

"I'll meet y'all there, Ima head to the bathroom." All you could do was pray that this time Wanda didn't offer to go with you as all girls do. This time she didn't and you couldn't help but wonder if it was she simply forgot her duty as your friend to go with you or because she was too enamored with Vis.

You decided on the latter before breaking off from the group and walking into the lady's room. You walked into one of the nearest stalls and used it.

It had surprised you that the bathroom that was empty except for you. It was a busy game, at the very least you expected to find one or two other people.

You didn't ponder on it too much as you walked up to the bathroom sink and began to wash your hands. You were a bit too caught up in the act though that you didn't even notice the person behind you until a pair of slender yet strong arms wrapped around your torso.

You gave a loud cry as you nearly jumped 10 feet in the air. "Jesus Nat! What are you trying to do, kill me?" You asked as you quickly spun around and glared at the grinning girl.

"Oh calm down, I couldn't have scared you that badly." She grinned and held out some paper towels to you.

"I damn near shit myself." Came your dry reply as you gratefully took them and dried off your hands. You moved and threw them into the trash before walking back over to her and pulling her into the largest stall.

Once you locked it you turned to her and pulled her into your arms. "Hellooooo there baby." You cooed into the shorter girl's ear as you nuzzled her neck.

She let out a sweet laugh and rubbed your back. "Enjoying the game?" She asked as she pulled back a bit, her emerald eyes peering into yours.

"I would be if Bucky would stop stealing glances at my girlfriend every 10 seconds." You say as your lips curl into a slight smirk. She scoffs and rolls her eyes "Don't tell me you're jealous."

"Jealous? Me? Neverrrrrr. Do you know how many times I have to hear Sam and Tony call you hot on a daily basis?" Her laugh filled the empty bathroom and you could have sworn you had never heard anything sweeter.

"On the contrary," You continued. "I'm sure we would be winning by a much larger margin of he kept his head in the game."

"Sureeeeeee keep telling yourself whatever you need to sleep soundly Y/N." A smirk fell on her plump lips and you had to resist the urge to kiss her right then and there.

"I have to apologize," You lifted her up and she instantly wrapped her legs around your waist as you pressed her against the wall. "I missed your performance, Sam was rambling about how good you looked."

Her hands tangled themselves in your hair before she tugged your head forward. A shiver ran down your spine as she leaned into your ear and whispered. "That's alright, I'll just have to give you a private show later tonight."

She then pulled her face back a bit before ghosting her lips over yours. "Go Y/S/M." You mumbled before connecting your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 767 72
Title says it all
1M 45.6K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
265K 7.3K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...