PUNKS VERIFIED✅

Macedonia2901

Kikiopefoluwa is a smart, outgoing and brilliant girl who had five friends; the ever stupid Bimpe, ever fooli... Еще

Hii
CAST
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 36

276 131 13
Macedonia2901

KIKIOPE

Lately, Valentine and election had been the main talk in our school, campaigns had been going around, the school has been full of flyers, posters and what have you.

"Please vote for her as the punctuality prefect girl," a naive looking girl said while giving me a flyer, I nodded before she traipsed away.

"Who is the person?" Bimpe questioned as she poked her head into the flyer.

"I don't know her," I replied before we climbed the stairs and walked into our class.

"I need to collect something from Kunmi," Bimpe said immediately we got to the entrance and before I could even reply, she'd disappeared.

"Is this not Khalid's jersey?" Abimbola questioned as soon as I pulled out my chair to sit.

"Yeah," I replied succinctly.

"Why are you wearing it?" She bellowed and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me tell you something, whatever he has is mine too, so, please, don't come and kill yourself here, go and die in your father's house."

She fumed as her face hardened while I shrugged before Khalid strutted into our class.

A wide smile appeared on Abimbola's face as she waved at him, "Hey, you..."

"Kikiope," he called and I smirked at Abimbola before smiling at him.

"I haven't collected my English assignment, and we have her class fifth period," he sat at the edge of my table.

"Oh, that's true, but, the thing is, I haven't written the essay oo," I told him with a smug smile and his face fell.

"Ah, you should see the way that woman flogged Doyin's class because of it, maybe I'll just stab her class then," he proceeded to stand up but I stopped him by touching his laps.

"I was joking," I said with a grin, and he chuckled, then I fumbled through my bag for the book while Abimbola began to engage him in a discussion.

"Here," I pointed the book at him, and he looked away from Abimbola who dashed me a scowl.

"Thanks a lot," then he rose and I dashed him a questioning look.

"What?"

"So, it's only thanks you'll say, I woke up in the midnight to write the essay oo, I..."

Abimbola cut in, "And so? Is it something new?"

"Abeg, I wasn't talking to you oo, if you have nothing better to do other than priving into other people's business, maybe you should go and pack shit," I hissed, and she glowered at me.

"So, what else do you want me to do?" He inquired and I turned to him with a beatific smile.

"Peck me."

"What!" Abimbola got up quickly as her eyes widened.

I eyed her before turning my head and patting my cheeks, Khalid smiled before leaning closer and Abimbola pulled him back.

"What?" He asked her.

"Why should you peck her just because she helped you with the assignment?" Abimbola shrilled.

"She did what you couldn't do, so, it's proper," he replied before pecking me quickly and I smirked at Abimbola whose vein almost popped out of her head.

"See you later," I blew him a kiss, and he smiled before walking out of our class.

Abimbola slammed her hand on the table before leaning closer to me, "Why are you trying to make him like you?"

I scoffed a laugh, "I'm not trying to do that because you already told me he likes me but you know what I'm trying to do is to like him back so, you'll commit suicide," I ended it with a wicked smirk.

Her expression hardened and just as she opened her mouth to retort, Longwire hindered her by ordering us to greet.

"What is good in the afternoon? You all failed the assignment I gave you, no, tell me, what's hard in writing an essay of just 450 words and you were writing jargon, Precious drop your assignment book on the table and every one of you should remain standing," our English teacher rambled before Bimpe sneaked into the class.

I whispered to her, "Why did you come late?"

She opened her mouth to respond but our teacher beat her to it, "If you hear your name, sit down."

"Okay ma," we all chorused.

"Ademidun Kikiopefoluwa."

"Ma," I shouted.

"You can have your seat," she permitted and I sat down instantly.

"Adesanya Adebimpe."

Bimpe sat down quickly without replying her.

"Adesanya Adebimpe!" She called again.

"Ma."

"So, you didn't hear me abi?"

"Ma, you told us to sit down and I did, you never told us to reply," Bimpe said while still seated.

"Am I the one you're talking to on your sit?" She hissed before turning to the table, "Ogunfuwa Tunde."

He replied before sitting down.

"Jubilee Coker."

"Yes ma," she replied with pride dripping in her voice before sitting.

"So, it's only the four of them that had good marks, can you imagine? Many of you scored five over fifty, Bella, go and call me your class teacher."

Bella walked out of the class reluctantly.

"Kaffy, call me Mr Nelson."

"But, ma..." The whole class protested, and she shouted at them before Kaffy walked out of the class. They got back few minutes later with the teachers and after our English teacher spoke with them for some minutes, Mr. Adeyoyo talked.

"So, you all failed your assignment abi?"

"No, sir,"they chorused.

"Fall out everyone!" He ordered, and they all kept on murmuring before walking out of the class, apparently, they were getting flogged by both teachers.

"So, you guys are good in English?" Jubilee queried as she walked to the window where Bimpe, Tunde and I had been standing while watching the other students get flogged.

"Yeah," Tunde replied.

"I never thought you guys could be good, most especially Kikiope and Bimpe," she continued.

"It's not written on our face," Bimpe replied.

She shrugged, "But I hope you guys know you can't be as brilliant as me, I was the best student back in my school then."

I turned to her with pursed lips, "You used 'was' and 'then', good thing you know your place."

She scoffed, "I'm trying to tell you, so, it won't surprise you guys at the end of this term."

Bimpe and I erupted into a shrill laughter.

"You're referring to yourself right?" Bimpe asked.

She shook her head, "Nope, I'm talking to you guys so, you won't end up crying at the end of this term."

I moved closer to her and placed my hand on her shoulder, "The fact that you were the best student in a class of not more than fifteen then doesn't mean that would happen here, this is JANU College, so, think well."

She shrugged my hand off, "Let's wait till the end of the term."

"Good," Bimpe and I clapped.

"It's just a pity that you might go home with premium tears that day," Bimpe assured her, and she rolled her eyes. This girl is in for it.

💢💢💢💢💢💢

"But you guys are really trying oo, I can't even draw anything," I admitted to Khalid who was helping me with my biology practical assignment, we were both laying supine on his bed.

He looked up from the circulatory system he was drawing, "And it's not hard oo."

I kissed my teeth.

"You should learn few though, what if it comes out in the exam."

I pressed my lips together, "Then I won't do it at least there would be other questions."

He chuckled, "It'll surprise you this time, better let me teach you."

I shook my head, "Not today, maybe when we're revising for the exams, so, I won't forget, thank God, I only have one term left to drop the damn subject."

He laughed, "Okay oo," then he went back to what he was drawing. I changed my sleeping position so, I'll be able to look at his face.

"Instead of you to look at what I'm drawing, you're looking at my face but I can't blame you sha, I'm too attractive."

I snickered, "Who is deceiving you?"

He dropped the pencil to look at me, "You know I'm handsome but you don't want to admit it."

I scoffed before pulling his cheeks, "You..."

Then someone barged in, "What's all this?" Abimbola screamed and we both turned to look at her.

"Hey," Khalid greeted her.

She yelled, "Don't greet me, after what I caught you guys doing, so..."

"What are you talking about?" Khalid snapped his brows together before glancing at me.

"You guys were almost kissing," she hollered and I erupted into a mocking laughter before she moved closer to me.

"I've always known you were a slut, you're trying to seduce him, you..."

"Mrs. Woman shut up jare, it's not like you caught us kissing and what if we were kissing nko?"

"You dare not, you..."

I hissed scathingly, "Khalid, are you done with it? I can't keep on listening to this barking dog."

"Am I the dog?" She pushed my shoulder.

"You just called yourself dog," I hissed before standing up.

She shouted, "You're the dog, you're..."

"See, Khalid, when you're done, you can call me or bring it to my place so, you'll have dinner too, I'm off," I leaned closer to peck him.

"Are you..."

"Bye," I blew him a kiss before walking out of the room while Abimbola kept on shouting and I laughed. Taunting her is really nice.

This girl is really treating Abimbola's fuck up oo
Anyway, what do you think about this chapter?
Remember to vote and comment

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Donnica story: My days at Blake high School falade odunayo

Подростковая литература

77.8K 11.4K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...
Me ✓ ~~Kelly.O~~

Подростковая литература

41.1K 4.8K 44
"I used to think my life was perfect, until I realized that perfection is impossible." _____________________________________________ Kolupo is a Nige...
My High School Life Victory Osabor

Подростковая литература

189K 31.9K 70
___________ "You're Jumoke, right? The new girl?" How did he know? "Yes? What happened? Who's looking for me?" "I just asked a question. No harms. Ta...
Operation Falling | Operation Series Book 1 MzzHikmah01

Подростковая литература

15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...