Hazbin Hotel: Spirit of Venge...

By MetroXLR

Every Year, Heaven sends Exterminator Angels to slaughter Demons and Sinners to control Hell's overpopulation... More

Part One: a Demon's Prayer
Part Three: The Rider
Part Four: Meet The Hazbin's
Part Five: Damien's Sin
Part Six: He Who Must Not Be Named
Part Seven: a Moth to the Flame
Part Eight: Tour de Hell
Part Nine: Disappointment
Part Ten: Clothes Make The Man
Part Eleven: The Hellfire Club, Part 1
Part Twelve: The Hellfire Club, Part 2
Part Thirteen: The Devil's Daughter
Part Fourteen: So Much Love To Give
Part Fifteen: Cabin in the Woods
Part Sixteen: Spawn
Part Seventeen: a Good Person
Part Eighteen: Jack O'Lantern
Part Nineteen: Sins of the Mother
Part Twenty: Competition
Part Twenty-One: a Match Made in Hell (LEMON WARNING)
Part Twenty-Two: At The Crossroads
Part Twenty-Three: Saving Millie
Part Twenty-Four: What Could Have Been...
Part Twenty-Five: a New Beginning (LEMON WARNING)
Part Twenty-Six: The Morning After...
Part Twenty-Seven: Spawn vs. Robo Fizz
Part Twenty-Eight: Ambush
Part Twenty-Nine: BREAKING NEWS
Part Thirty: Reinforcements
Part Thirty-One: Fight as One
Part Thirty-Two: Where Two Souls Meet
Part Thirty-Three: Genie Out Of The Bottle
INTERMISSION: Damien Ryder Artwork

Part Two: a Human in Hell

18.8K 292 342
By MetroXLR

"Who the hell are you?..and, where the HELL am I!!?" demanded the human.

 Vaggie glared, ready to attack. But, Charlie held her back. *vaggie, WAIT. let's not start a fight.*

 The human looked around. "is this..a Limousine??"

 "Why, YES..it is." spoke Charlie, being friendly. "Hi, My name is Charlotte Magne Morningstar. but, please call me Charlie."

 The human stared at Charlie, puzzled (but, still on guard.)

 "This is my girlfriend, Vagatha." continued Charlie. "But, she prefers Vaggie."

 Both Vaggie and the human were glaring daggers at each other.

 "P-Please..there is no need for violence." said Charlie. "Let's all just sit down, and have a nice, civilized conversation."

 "Yeah, that ain't gonna happen until 'Slasher Barbie' over there puts the knives down." said the human.

 "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!?" snapped Vaggie, angrily.

 "Vaggie, PLEASE..stop." said Charlie. "Put the knives away, Please."

 Vaggie looked at Charlie. "But, what if he-"

 "Can't you see he feels threatened?!" said Charlie. "We need to show him that he can trust us."

 Vaggie glared at the human one last time...Finally, she huffed and put her knives away. While still wary, the human put away his key ring, and looked over at Charlie.

"You seem to be more sensible and level headed.." began the human, calmly. "even though you DO kinda look like clown. so, tell me..Where the hell am I??"

 Charlie had a nervous expression. "Umm..the question is more of: "Where IN Hell are you."

 The human raised an eyebrow. "huh?"

"You're in HELL, dumbass." said Vaggie, bluntly.

 "WHAT!?" exclaimed the human.

 "Calm down, calm down. It isn't as bad as you think." continued Charlie.

 "Yes, you are in Hell...but, you aren't dead. So, you have a chance to leav-"

 "Where's my bike?" asked the human.

"Your what?"

 "My BIKE. my Motorcycle, where is it??" repeated the human.

 "I..We didn't see anything like that when we found you." said Charlie.

 "It was probably destroyed along with that sex shop that you landed on." said Vaggie.

"GOOODDAMMIT!!" cursed the human..whose eyes oddly flashed bright red for a moment.

Charlie and Vaggie froze as their guest slumped down in his seat..looking mighty pissed.

"terriffic..Faan-fuckin-tastic." grumbled the human.

he-hey, now..c-calm down." said Charlie, trying to keep everyone positive. "Hey, if it means that much to you, we'll buy you another motorcycle..(*GASP!*) OR, A CHARGER!"

 The human eyed Charlie..and, chuckled. "and, why would YOU want to do anything for me??, Aren't you like...some kind of 'Carnival Demon', or something?? Is this ACTUALLY  a Clown Car?!"

 Vaggie glared at the human, NOT appreciating his tone.

 "um..n-no. I'm actually the Princess of Hell, an-"

 "PRINCESS!??"  blurted the human, nearly laughing.

 "Yes. My dad is Lucifer, the King of Hell."

 The human now glared at Charlie with suspicion. "Lucifer..THE Lucifer."

 "Uh-huh!"
responded Charlie, oblivious.

 The human groaned in aggravation. "GOD, this really is just my luck..I'm stranded in Hell, my bike is gone, Probably destroyed. And, I get picked up by The Devil's Daughter."

 *SHINK!*

Vaggie suddenly threw a knife that narrowly missed the human's face. The human glared at Vaggie. "do that again..(eyes turn red) AND, I WILL BURY YOU."

 "Vaggie, PLEASE..this isn't helping."

 "Look, just pull this thing over and I'll be on my way." said the human.

 "NO!, it isn't safe to wander the city alone!" exclaimed Charlie. "You will be safer at the Hotel."

 The human eyed Charlie again. "ho-what??"

 "The HAPPY HOTEL!!" exclaimed Charlie, with joy. "It's a place that I set up to rehabilitate sinners!!"

 The human stared at Charlie with a dumbfounded expression. "say what?"

 Vaggie sighed. "Okay, look. You're human, so you don't know how things work around here.."

 The human decided to humor the two she-demon's, and listen to what they had to say.

 "Every year..Heaven sends types of angels called Exterminators to control Hell's overpopulation by killing demons and sinners indiscriminately in what is known as "The Cleansing."

 The human looked mildly stunned to hear this.

 "and, the worst part.." spoke Charlie "is that if you die in Hell..your soul ceases to be."

 Charlie took a moment to wipe some tears from her eyes. As Vaggie comforted her, the human actually felt pity for the demon girl.

 "I..I couldn't stand to watch my people die needlessly." continued Charlie. "So, I decided to fix Hell's population in a more inhumane way. By opening a Hotel to reform Demons so they can go to Heaven..OR  reincarnate into the living world. Whichever comes first."

 The Human continued to stare at Charlie. "that..is quite an ambitious goal."

 "yeah..(frowns) I just wish more people believed in it." said Charlie. "My own father doesn't approve. and, the only Patron I have doesn't take it seriously. Even my business partner (whose intentions are shady as fuck)  doesn't believe I can succeed."

 Charlie looked at the human. "I suppose you ALSO think it's a stupid idea, too."

 The human was silent for a moment..he then looked at the window at the passing city. He was a little amazed at how 'civilized' this region of Hell actually was.

His eyes then laid upon two red skinned imps walking past. One male with white hair and horns, and one female with black hair..and, a 'baby bump'.

 "No."  answered the human. "No, your idea isn't stupid at all."

 Both Charlie and Vaggie stared with stunned expressions at the human.

 "Make no mistake: I don't believe everyone is capable of redemption." spoke the human. "but..I know for a fact that not every 'sinner' who ends up in Hell BELONGS here.

Does the thief who stole food to feed his starving family belong in Hell??
Does a murderer who killed a home invader in self defense belong in Hell??
Does a suicide who ended their life because they were relentlessly bullied belong in Hell??
Does the atheist..who didn't believe this place even existed..belong in Hell??"

 "well..n-no. No, I don't think people like that should be here." said Charlie.

 "good." said the human. "then, this idea of yours..don't give up on it. There are GOOD people in hell that are depending on you for salvation."

 Charlie smiled, all doubt and depression just melting away. "Thank you for your kind words mister..oh, dear. I never asked your name."

 "It's Dan-err..Damien. my name is Damien." spoke the human.

 "Damien..That is a wonderful name." said Charlie.

 Damien sat back, and relaxed himself. "so, you guys take me to this Hotel place..Then what??"

 "We honestly have no idea." said Vaggie.

 "Giving you safe room and board is the important thing." said Charlie.

 "wow..I never expected to meet someone in Hell with such kindness." spoke Damien.

 Charlie blushed. "well, I-"

 "But, you will forgive me for being a little bit wary." said Damien, suddenly. "The last time I trusted a stranger who wanted to help me..it didn't end well for me."

 Vaggie scowled at Damien. "I assure you, I'm no-((*KA-CRAAAASSHHH!!!*))

 All of a suddenly, something hit the limo's broadside, causing the vehicle to roll out of control.

 "WA-WHAT!!?"

 "AAAAAAHHH!!!"

 After a moment of terror, the limousine finally came to a stop. With the vehicle upside-down, Damien held his throbbing head.

 "ugh..I'm gonna be sore in the morning. You two, Okay??"

 "I'll..l-live." groaned Vaggie, angrily. "Charlie, are you okay!??"

 "ye-yes..I'm okay." said Charlie. "just..bruised up."

 Damien proceeded to crawl over to a nearby door. "hey..Lady Deathstrike."

 Vaggie glared at Damien. "what?!"

 "get over here, and help me get this door open." said Damien.

 With a stressed huff, Vaggie crawled over to where Damien was, and upon drawing out a spear, proceeded to pry the damaged door open. As they did, they could hear distant booming sounds and felt mild tremors.

 "It sounds like a war zone out there.." spoke Damien.

 "Must be another Turf War." growled Vaggie. "It happens EVERY Cleansing."

 Damien growled as he began to kick at the door. *angels..demons..they're all the same.* grumbled Damien..his eyes seeming to 'glow' in the darkness.

 ((*KLANK!*))

Damien finally kicked the door open, allowing Vaggie and Charlie to get out. Once Damien also crawled out, the trio gazed at the gang war that was taking place before them.

Dozens of demons of various sizes, shapes and colors were killing each other.

 "god, this really is hell." grumbled Damien.

 "We'd better go before they notice us here." said Vaggie.

 Charlie looked unsure. "Umm..or, we c-could-"

 "NO!/NO!!" said Damien and Vaggie in unison.

Charlie looked at the two like a wet kitten. "but-"

 "Let's just get out of here before something else hap-ohgoddammit."

 At that moment, a brightly colored car pulled up blocking the way out. The doors opened, and out rushed a modest gang of demons.

 ..and, one that was dressed like a pimp.

"Who is this Fruit-of-the-Loom?"  asked Damien, not at all intimidated.

 "Valentino."
answered Vaggie. "One of the Overlords of Hell."

 Damien raised an eyebrow. "This dude?..you've GOT to be joking."

 "He's no joke, Damien." said Charlie. "Valentino is head of the Porn Studio, And is the main reason why one of our patrons is so screwed up in the first place."

 Damien reacted in disgust upon hearing this.

Valentino grinned a toothy smile as he approached the trio. "well, well..Charlotte Magne." spoke Valentino "Fancy running into you in this neighborhood."

 Charlie scowled at the Moth Demon. Vaggie glared aggressively..while Damien just looked unamused.

 "How is my Angel doing?? you know, he really should get back to work-"

 "Angel Dust is doing just FINE without you, Valentino!" snapped Charlie.

 Damien eyed Charlie before making a mental note to ask about this later.

 "oh, don't fret..I'm not here about HIM." spoke Valentino. "I am here on account that one of my shops was..DESTROYED. and, my boys tell me they saw your vehicle. "fleeing the scene of the crime."

 Damien took note that the Imps were starting to spread out. He scowled, knowing full well how this was all going to play out.

 "Whatever you're thinking, You've got it all wrong." said Charlie, Trying her best to keep a bad situation from becoming worse.

 "Oh, I don't think so.." said Valentino, a lustful grin ever present. "You bitches are going to PAY for my loss in revenue..(snickers) and, I know JUST how you can do it."

 Both Charlie and Vaggie blushed..the latter of which quickly became furious.

 "Oh..and, who is THIS?!" spoke Valentino, his attention now on Damien.

 "NOBODY!!" exclaimed Charlie, shielding Damien from view. "he's..nobody at all!"

 One of the imps moved closer to Valentino. "hey, boss..that guy was also there at your shop. We saw those girls carry him off in their damned limousine."

 Valentino's eyes glowed behind his rose tinted glasses. "hmm..how very interesting."

 Damien raised an eyebrow as Valentino locked his gaze on him like a serpent would a rodent.

 "Okay..NEW DEAL." spoke Valentino to Charlie and Vaggie. "I am willing to *forgive* your transgression against me...IF you surrender that human."

 "What!!?" exclaimed Charlie. "NO WAY!, He's with US!"

 While Vaggie wasn't as willing to protect Damien as Charlie was, she none-the-less stood her ground, and supported her friend's decision.

 Valentino continued a grin menacingly at the two. "oh, I would STRONGLY advise you reconsider..When one of Hell's Overlord's offers you mercy..(*deeper voice*) YOU TAKE IT."

 Charlie and Vaggie stood between Valentino and Damien like a wall, stern looks on their faces.

 "have it your way, then.." spoke Valentino. "KILL THEM."

 "WAIT!"  Damien marched past Charlie and Vaggie, and towards Valentino.

 "Damien, NO!"  called out Charlie.

 Valentino grinned, and walked towards Damien until the two were facing one another alone.

"Answer me this one question, FUZZY.." spoke Damien. "What do you want me for anyway??"

 Valentino grinned. "I neither know, nor care How a living human ended up here in Hell. But, given leather made from genuine Human Skin sells at a high price. well..You get the picture."

 Surprisingly, Damien looked more annoyed than scared..which confused Valentino.

 "Aren't you SCARED?!.." inquired Valentino.

 "no, not really." said Damien, bluntly.

 Valentino grinned, and then blew smoke pink smoke that appeared to form tendrils. one of the pink wisps caressed Damien's chin, forcing the human to look up at the moth demon.

"you SHOULD be.." spoke Valentino "I know a guy who is REALLY good with a knife. He'll SLICE you in juuuust  the right places. and, PEEL  your skin off like a crimson banana."

Charlie attempted to rush after Damien, but Vaggie stopped her.

"NOW,  are you afraid??" asked Valentino, now grasping Damien's chin with his hand in the same manner he would do to Angel Dust.

Damien just grinned as he locked eyes with the demon. "no..(eyes glow red like hot coals) but, YOU should be."

Valentino's menacing expression slowly morphed into shock..and, then Terror.

 [End of Part Two]

**********
[Author Notes]

Much like my Spider-Man character in my Erma Fanfiction, I've decided to write my own version of Ghost Rider in this story.

Certain elements may be borrowed, but he isn't any one Ghost Rider from the comics and is a purely original character (I find it easier to write this character with no prior continuity restricting him.)

Oh, and yes. I did just write in Moxxie and Millie from Helluva Boss as a cameo.

I also added my own two cents on how "Sin" isn't as black-and-white as most religions make them out to be, and how the whole concept of Hazbin Hotel is mighty comforting.

Not everyone who goes to Hell BELONGS there. Some deserve a second chance at salvation.

Charlie is (ironically) an Angel of Mercy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 10 8
Charlie one day was scrolling through her Hellphone trying to think of a good exercise for the Happy Gang to get closer and to make a plan to partner...
15.9K 576 21
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
311K 9K 26
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
8.9K 224 19
Finding himself in a place of violence and sin, Harlequin feels lost. He made one mistake, and ended up in hell. He deeply regrets his actions -- ent...