OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 31

3.4K 214 75
By NuAnBiHa

Gulf went inside the room after a few minutes thinking about Mew's word. He knew that Mew is in the bathroom taking his shower and he decided to wait for him.

" 'I got another three weeks here.' " Again, another Mew's word ringing in his ears.

"Three weeks? That's the end of one month that he requested before and he will fly to the place that I don't even know where is it as soon as the three weeks end."

"The place, is it related to me? Why do I have a strong bad feelings here? I hope you didn't do anything stupid before I give my answer, Mew." he talks to himself.

Mew finally came out from the bathroom after he's waiting for about twenty minutes.

"Mew....."

"Gulf....."

Both of them said in unison and both of them was shocked. Mew was shocked because he was half naked in front of his husband and he's afraid that it might cause his husband having his trauma back.

While Gulf was shocked because he didn't expect that he would see Mew's tempting nipples and his sexy sixpack again. His heart were beating so fast. He gulped hard.

"Those tempting nipples and his sexy sixpack will be the death of me. Wait, what are you thinking Gulf?" He mentally slapped his head.

"Errr, sorry. I'm waiting for you because I have something to talk about."

Mew immediately wear his shirt. "What are you gonna talk about?"

"The twinnies new clothes. Did you really bought it or someone give it to them? Because it has uncle's word written on every clothes." said Gulf.

"I bought it. Here, look at the receipt if you didn't believe me." Mew opened his wallet and showed him the receipt.

"But why uncle's word?"

"Because I don't want them to know about their cruel and mean daddy as they already have their dada."

"That's why I take back all clothes with daddy's word and I replaced it with uncle's word. Don't worry Gulf, they won't ask you about their uncle when they grow up."

"But if they ask you about it, you can told them that their uncle's already dead." Gulf frowned but Mew give his sweet smile to him.

"D-dead? Listen Mew, I know I said that the twinnies didn't need their daddy but it doesn't mean that you have to addressed yourself as uncle to them. Even Tharn's calling you daddy. It was his first word and first met with you."

"It was a mistakes, Gulf. His first word should be dada, same as Type. Bright must be very sad because Tharn called me daddy instead of dada." said Mew.

"N-no, he's not sad. Don't worry about that. You can addressed yourself as daddy to them, I'm okay with that." Mew smile and nodded.

He patted Gulf's head but then he stopped doing that after he realized something.

"Damn, I'm sorry Gulf. Didn't mean to do that to you." Mew sincerely apologize to him.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. I hope you can change the word from uncle to daddy." said Gulf.

"Thanks for the offer, Gulf. But as I said before, I don't want them to know about their cruel and mean daddy. So, let me addressed myself as uncle. It's just for another three weeks. Then, the uncle's word will vanished permanently."

Gulf immediately looked at Mew's face. "W-what did you mean by 'will vanished permanently' ?" asked Gulf.

"Hehe, nothing. Not important anyway. Well, is there anything else do you wanna talked about?"

"Yes. Can I know why you're calling me Gulf?"

"Because I know if I called you baby, love or honey, you still won't change your decision." said Mew but in his heart.

"Because it's your name, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong." Mew smile again.

"Traipipattanapong? But I'm a Jongcheveevat. I'm carrying Goob's name. Why did you called me a Traipipattanapong?" said Gulf sadly in his heart.

"O-okay. Do you mind having dinner with me?" asked Gulf.

"Eating the KFC? I'm sorry Gulf, I really can't. It's haunting me everytime I looked at the KFC restaurant and I have been avoiding the KFC for two years. I'm sorry again."

"Owhhh, I'm sorry, Mew. Then, I better excused myself first. Sorry for disturbing your time." Mew nodded and Gulf went out from the room. Once Gulf out from the room, Mew cried in silence. He layed down on the bed.

"I missed to called you baby. I missed to called you love. I missed to called you honey. I missed your kisses. I missed your hugs. I missed your scents. And I missed you too so much. But I can't do anything. I don't want you to hate me more."

Meanwhile with Gulf, he knew something was wrong with Mew. He lost his appetite. He walked back to his room. All of Mew's word were ringing in his ears especially when Mew said that he's been avoiding from eating KFC for two years.

"There's only one person that I can ask all about him." Gulf talks to himself and he called that person.

"Hello my lovely Aunt Mame." he greeted her as soon as she answered his call.

"Hello my son. What a surprise. I thought that you already forget about me. How are you and how are my grandchildren?" asked Aunt Mame.

"Don't say that. I can never forget about you, Aunt Mame. I'm fine and the twinnies are also fine. Aunt Mame, can we have a talk for a while?" asked Gulf back.

"Sure Gulf. What do you want to talk about?"

"Ummm..... I want to talk about M-Mew. Did he really change, Aunt Mame? He's here now, with me. It's a long story, Aunt Mame. I just cut it naa, if I can cut it." Gulf giggles.

"O-okay. Just carry on." said Aunt Mame.

"I ask Becca to pass him the divorce paper since Becca said she wants to go back to Thailand. She returned back here with Mew but I didn't know about that until he approached me at the mall near our apartment."

"I'm scared and my trauma hit me back when he approached me but it's just for a while. He ask me to give him one more chance but I refused."

"He said that he won't hurt me, torture me, hit me, kick me and slap me anymore and he won't do that to the twinnies too. He said also said that me and the twinnies are his life, he loves us so much and if he lose us, it was the end of his life."

"I told him that I don't love him anymore and my twinnies didn't need their daddy in their life. I also told him that I love Bright and I will get married with Bright once he sign the divorce paper but he keeps on begging me until he ask me to give him one month for him to persuade me and to win back my heart."

"If he fail or if I say to him that I didn't need him in my life anymore, he will stop and he will sign the divorce paper. He will leave me and the twins and he will take his responsibility not to let me and the twins to suffer even we're divorce."

"I agreed to give him the one month period and I told Bright the whole story. He agreed to help me with my plan and Win give him the permission."

"The thing is, he did approached me and the twins but then, he didn't do anything after that and it's been a week. He didn't care to take care of the twins when they were crying."

"When I ask him for a help to look after the twins in the room, then only he will help. And surprisingly, he addressed himself as uncle to them. I thought I misheard it but when he adressed himself as uncle again the next day, I know I didn't misheard it."

"Type, he called me papa and he called Bright as dada in front of him. But different with Tharn, he called him daddy. Mew even replaced the clothes he bought before for the twins with the uncle's word written on it. I ask him why uncle and his answer get me frozed for a while." Gulf let out a heavy sighed.

"What did he said, Gulf?" asked Aunt Mame.

"He don't want them to know about their cruel and mean daddy as they already have their dada. If one day they ask about their uncle, I can told them that their uncle's already dead."

"Also, I overheard something, Aunt Mame. He's talking with his friend named Singto and he said he still got another three weeks here and once the three weeks end, he will fly to somewhere as soon as possible."

"Did he somehow planning to leave me and our twins? I admit that when he's near me, my heart's beating so fast. Am I still loving him? Does he really regret his actions towards me, Aunt Mame? It's really complicated and it's confusing me too." he sighed but Aunt Mame, she smile.

"Yes you do, Gulf. You're still in love with him but you're denying the truth. You told me that he didn't do anything to approach you or the twins, right? Maybe you said something that might hurt him." said Aunt Mame softly.

"Hmmm, I think I'm still in love with him and you are right Aunt Mame, I did say something to him and I'm starting to regret all the things that I said to him. What I should do, Aunt Mame?" asked Gulf sadly.

"Do what you want and make him to feel back your love, your care and your attention. Follow and listen to your heart." Gulf smile.

"I will start now and I will ask him to sleep in my room. Thank you so much, Aunt Mame. And I need to thanks Becca and Bright as well. I will call you again naa. I love you so much, Aunt Mame."

"I love you too, Gulf. Good luck okay." Gulf hung up the phone once they finish bidding their goodbye. He took the KFC and he put it in the fridge. After that, he went to Becca's room. He knocked on the door and Mew opened it a few seconds later.

"Yes Gulf, how can I help you?" asked Mew softly.

"I love you, husband. I will make it with you and I promised that." said Gulf in his heart.

"Errr, hello Gulf. Daydreaming?"

Gulf scratched his non-itchy nape and he chuckled. "Can..... Can you sleep with me in my room tonight? Can you accompany me to sleep tonight?" asked Gulf and Mew was shocked.

"I-I don't know why suddenly I feel scared. Please Mew, sleep with me in my room." Gulf plead with his bambi eyes and that was Mew's big weakness.

"Okay. Let me take my phone and pillow. You can go to your room first."

"I will wait for you. I told you that I'm scared." Mew nodded. He take his phone and pillow and they went to Gulf's room.

"I will put the twins in their own baby cot so that you can sleep on the bed with me."

"It's okay, I will sleep on the floor. Just give me the comforter." Gulf frowned.

"He's really avoiding me. It's okay, Gulf. You can sneaked into his arms when he's asleep later." he talks to himself.

"Comforter? Okay, I will get it for you." After they settle the things, Mew immediately layed down and Gulf layed on his bed.

"Mew."

"Yes Gulf. Why?" asked Mew.

"Can you look at me first?" Mew opened his eyes and he looked at Gulf.

"Good night." said Gulf.

"Yeahhh, good night too." and he fell asleep a few minutes later. Gulf realized his husband already in his deep slumber. He rose up from his bed and he layed down besides Mew.

He took Mew's arm and he put it on his waist. He hugged him tight and he sniffed Mew's scent on his neck.

"I'm sorry and please forgive me for being rude to you. I will make it up with you starting from tomorrow and I hope that I'm not too late to do that. Please don't hate me yet."

"Whatever your plan is, please don't leave me. Please don't leave our twins and please wait for my answer, okay. I love you and I missed you too, husband." Gulf kissed Mew's neck and he fell asleep once he feels that Mew hugged him back.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...