Chasing my Dream

By Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 61

1K 73 0
By Rioronnie

Dinner was hunters chicken, roast potatoes and carrots.   Marc made a tiramisu for dessert with a special blend of his own coffee liqueur.   It was delicious. 

Raven was scheduled to face time at 8pm and Corey and I would be on our own.   Axel and Brandon were meeting with a bike club they had joined as prospects and Marc was going as back up.  

Corey and Victor were close to cracking the encrypted files but they had both needed a break.   Victor was coming back in the morning to help. 

I kissed Axel, Brandon and Marc goodbye and couldn't help but feel a little heat at how they all looked hooded after the exchange.   I whispered to Brandon to come to me when he was home for cuddles. 

Corey had decided on a soak in the bath and when I went to check on him he was asleep on the bed.  I covered him with a blanket deciding I would let him sleep until Raven was due to call. 

I flicked through the TV and found Iron Man.  I hadn't watched it in a while so got some water and settled in the sofa.  Checking my messages I had a text from Jay asking if I fancied the cinema and my Dad's saying they'd be home by 1pm for lunch.  I noticed an email from Pierre.   

Dear Angel,

Sorry for the late notice but I have to meet a potential client tomorrow evening and wondered if we could rearrange our meeting to 1pm tomorrow. 

I understand if you are busy. 

Pierre xx

I text my Dads's and rearranged to dinner which wasn't a chore as I promised to pick up a dessert. 

Trying to watch TV on my own was suddenly not as easy as I thought.  No one to cuddle and no atmosphere I felt the loneliness creep in.  I looked at the clock 6.40pm.  I had an hour to kill before I woke Corey.

Tv couldn't hold my attention so I changed to my yoga pants and sports bra put on a little music and pulled out my yoga mat.

I'd completed most of my routine as I stretched in a downward dog and slowly released my breathing. I heard a moan as I turned to see Corey leaning in the doorway watching me.

I moved to a seated position. "Did you sleep ok love" I asked. He smiled as he walked over to me and offered me her hand. I reached out and allowed him to pull me up. "I must have needed it" he said pulling me to him. He kissed me slowly and sweetly. No tongues just the natural movement of lips feeling each other, tasting each other and affection each other.

As we parted he smiled. "I needed that" he said slapping my bum. "Are you chatting with Raven like that or changing" he said.

I noticed it was 7.30pm. "I'm gonna grab a quick shower and change" I said.

"Ok I'm going to make some lemon tea, do you want some?" he asked.

"Yes please, there are some cookies in the left cupboard" I said as I dashed to my room. It was a quick shower, I left my hair for the morning but couldn't decide on PJ's or something else. I decided on a velvet shorts set in blue with a pair of fluffy socks.

Going back into the lounge Corey had the laptop set to the TV and I curled next to him on the sofa.

As I settled the laptop started ringing. Corey leant over to accept the call as a bare chested Raven appeared on the screen.

"Hello my сексуальные любовники(sexy lovers) I miss you" Raven looked tired and pale.

"Are you ok my большой медведь (big bear) we miss you so much" I said leaning towards him.

"Are you dressed милая(sweetheart)" Corey said.

"Het, I'm home" Raven said as he stood and his penis took the whole screen. Both Corey and I laughed. I'm glad it's just the both of us.

"Don't love I miss you, all of you" Corey said a little breathy.

"My cock missed you both. сексуальный любовник I want you to kiss little лисаso I can imagine I am there" Raven said as he sat down.

Corey pulled me to him and it was nothing like our earlier kiss.   There was no hesitation, no sweetness.   It was urgent, demanding and intense.  I heard groans from Raven and Corey. 

"Taste her sweetness for me любовник(lover).  My cock is hard for you both.  Corey I want to taste your cock whilst I slide myself into Pria" he groaned again as Corey released me from our kiss.

My lips were swollen and my breath scattered through me.  "Let me taste you Corey" I said reaching over and pulling on his shirt.  He stripped off his shirt and leaned forward placing kisses down my neck.  I moaned as I placed my hand on his chest and felt down his hard lines. 

"Yes my love show me more" Raven purred. 

I took my top and pulled it off knowing I had no bra on my breast bounced in front of Corey's face.   He lit up as he took my nipple into his mouth teasing his tongue around it's hardness. 

He popped out my nipple from his mouth and stood.  I stood with him and we both stripped.     "Let me see you both" Raven commanded.   Corey turned towards the screed as I walked to him and stroked his length. 

"Боже, я хочу прикоснуться к ним, наклеить их(God I want to touch them, taste them)" he groaned again. 

I placed my hand on Corey's shoulder as I moved to his front and pushed him to a seated position.   I knelt and moved in between Corey's knees.   I placed kisses up his thighs and licked his testicles feeling him jerk at my tasting. 

I sucked gently on his ball before taking it into my mouth.   Corey arched on the sofa and I preened at the pleasure I was giving him.   I lifted my mouth and placed kisses up his hard shaft. 

"Open your legs little лисаI want to see your sweet pussy whilst your pleasure my love" I heard Raven say.   I moved my legs apart and raised my hands to my pussy and opened my folds to Raven.  I heard him groan more as I placed my hands to Corey's thighs as I lowered my mouth over his cock.

"So hot Pria.  Raven you should feel her hot sweet mouth" Corey purred as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. 

"Take him deep" I heard Raven groan as I felt Corey's hand push on my hand.   As I looked up I met his dark eyes pulsing with desire.

"Sit on me Pria" Corey said as he moved to lie on the sofa.  I stood and straddled his waist.   Leaning down I kissed him pouring all my lust into him.  As I leant back up I looked to the screen and could see Raven had moved back and sat on a seat.  His head was rolled back as he pummelled his cock in his hand. 

Watching his display sent lust cursing through me.   I lifted up my hips and slide down onto Corey's shaft. His hard length reached inside stretching my walls and building my craving.

I arched my back before pulling up and settled into a fast rhythm. I felt Corey's groaned as his fingers gripped at my hips and heard Raven's moans of faster, harder, pump him love.

Even though Raven wasn't in the room I felt his desire and presence surrounding us both. "Come my love" I heard Corey demand I my inner walls clenched and my orgasm rocketed. Raven screamed shortly afterwards with Corey's shout and convulsions rippling underneath me.

I placed my hands on Corey's chest as I let my pleasure fade and my breathing relax.

"My loves you brought me pleasure watching you was hot. I cannot wait until I am home" I heard Raven and turned to smile at him.

"We both miss you" I said. Corey lifted me and stood he left the room and I wondered if I had done something. "Corey?" Raven shouted. I looked to Raven as my panic built.

Corey strolled back in with a dressing gown on his arm dressed in shorts. I noticed in his other hand a cloth. "Sit love" I sat on the sofa as Corey cleaned me and then passed me the robe. As I pulled in the robe I leaned into him and placed a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Thank you" he smiled and took the wet cloth away. When he returned we cuddled on the sofa and chatted with Raven.

"I must go soon need to visit a contact" Raven said. He was nearer to the camera again and I watched as his left arm was moving.

"Are you playing again" I asked as i laughed a little.

"Of course. Neither of you need to be naked for my cock to harden" he said his eyes hooded over again.

I turned to see Corey lick his lips. "Not now my loves" he said getting up and placing his lips directly on the screen.

"я люблю тебя, большой медведь, скоро вернись домой(I love you big bear come home soon)" I said blowing him a kiss.

"я люблю тебя мой большой русский(I love you my big Russian)" Corey said.

Raven waved as the screen went blank and we both leaned into each other. "He will be fine love I promise" Corey said.

"We all will. I love you Corey" I said nuzzling his neck.

"I love you too. I'm so grateful we found you. I feel like we are all so much closer" he said.

"I need a bath" I said.

"Ok I'm going into the meeting room for a while" Corey said.

He kissed me and I left him to clean up the couple of things in the lounge whilst I went to soak in the bath. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 3.8K 39
This is yet another CL Stone Fanfiction. I do NOT own the characters that CL Stone created, only the ones that I have created. Jade Ford is a freshm...
55K 1.8K 19
NEW STORY Five brothers- the Tomateam Axel Toma- team liaison, marinbiology Marc Weiland- team lead, coffefreak Brandon Henshaw- mechanic, bikerider...
370K 14.5K 77
Toma Team *****Disclaimer I do not own the the Characters of the Academy or Ghostbird this is Pure Fanfiction **** Can the Toma Team help a Bird Rec...
181K 7.1K 62
This is my very first time writing and I have not had the chance to read CL Stone's books but I have read many fanfictions based on the Blackbourne a...