Stealing Every Piece of Your...

By Krislyn

Taylor Benson has just moved from Australia to London with her mother. At a One Direction signing she catches... More

Stealing Every Piece of Your Heart (Zayn Malik)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 - Part 1
Chapter 8 - Part 2
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13 - part 1
Chapter 13 - Part 2.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16 - Part 1
Chapter 16 - Part 2
chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

1.2K 18 10
By Krislyn

A/N: Yaaaayy! A new chapter, sorry it took forever. I was busy finishing school and all that, but now that im finally done you should expect a lot more updates!! hope you all enjoy this one and lettus know what you think. comment and vote!! love you guysss xxxx <3

Chapter 12

I turned back to only to see him catching up very quickly. The cold air was making it extremely hard for my already unsteady breathes to make reduce to any sort of normality. Panic washed over me and I returned my gaze in front of me to be met with a brick wall that wouldn’t allow me to continue any further. It was a surprise that I able to think about what way to run before reaching the end. The path was clear and I felt a sigh of relief as I looked over my shoulder once more to ensure that he wasn’t following me anymore. My steps became slower and I was now slightly jogging. I felt a hand grab my arm from behind and it was then I realised I wasn’t safe. I fought his arm away from mine and eventually my nails were causing too much pain for him he continue. When he let go I lifted my pace and began to sprint away from him only this time I was unable to run. My feet were going so fast I was nearly tripping over myself but I was still going nowhere. I kept trying to get away but as the guy got closer and closer I became more and more tired. He eventually caught up to me and pushed me to the ground and I was now lying on the cold wet ground unable to see anything but blackness.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP BEEE-*

“Nooooo, please! I’m not ready to die!” I cried

I swatted my arms around in the air until I got myself in the face. My eyes watered more than they already were from the pain as I sat up. I was unable to comprehend what just happened. I was no longer in the cold dark ally, all alone with a dark creepy man. The sun shone the blinds when I realised I was in fact still in my bedroom, lying in a pool for tears and sweat.

“Dumb dreams” I muttered to myself as I wiped the build-up of perspiration from my brow.

I pressed off on my alarm, which was deafening me after being on for so long and grabbed the closest pair of pants that were lying round on my bedroom floor. I honestly didn’t understand the concept of pants. Why would you spend all day wearing tight restricting things when you could just as easily be as free as you wanted? Unfortunately, I was brought up in a civilized era where it is socially unacceptable to roam free in public.

As I ventured down the hallway, my nose was filled with wafts of bacon. my wander was soon transformed into a light skip and I was met with my mother handing my already plated up breakfast.

Mum has been really busy with work lately and I don’t normally get to spend mornings with her, between her busy schedule, me being at Zayn’s flat and uni. Today was mum’s day off, which only ever happens like twice a year and Zayn has been busy with promotional stuff at work since the release of his new album has literally sent the teenage girls of the world into over drive. I sat down at the table with mum and began to enjoy my meal.

“So how’s things with this boy?” Mum quizzed as I laughed at her attempt to catch up with all the ‘gossip’

The thought of Zayn brightened up my whole world. I know it sounds cheesy, but I haven’t seen him in so long and I miss him a lot.

“They’re great actually. We haven’t seen each other in a while since he’s busy working, but we’re making it work” I smile in return.

“I hope you’re using condoms and being super safe” she winked

“MUM!” I spat out my half chewed bacon in shock. Of course she would bring that up. She laughed at my reaction.

“I’m only joking, but seriously. You’re too young to be a mother so just be safe”

I shook my head at her and continued to eat my breakfast. As much as I was enjoying my lovely catch up with Mum, I was still a first year uni student and I had to go and get ready before I was late for my lecture. I took my plate to the sink and went into my room to begin with the horrific task of choosing an outfit for the day.  I had a million clothes in my cupboard to choose from but I still had no idea what I was going to wear. I spent a good 20 minutes going through my clothes when I gave up and searched for my phone.

*1 unread message*

I couldn’t even remember getting a message this morning. I opened it up and I could feel my cheeks spread across my face without any control.

<Hey babe, I know you’re sleeping. Early morning for me but I thought I’d just wish you a happy day and say that I miss you’re beautiful face! Xx’

The affect that this boy was having on me was unhealthy. It was almost like I was no longer able to function properly. I had never had this feeling before and honestly it was driving me insane.

I thought about replying but he was already taking over my life and I was already running late.

I gave up on looking for clothes and went for a shower. I allowed the hot water steam up the room as it tricked over my body. I quickly washed my body and hoped out, no time for washing my hair. Bad hair day – here I come. I wrapped a fresh towel around my body avoiding the cool air and drying my torso in the process. I gave one look at myself in the foggy mirror and nearly choked to death. I looked horrid. My hair was all over the place and my eyes had the biggest circles ever. This whole study thing was starting to catch up with me. I put on my underwear, distracting myself from my appearance. I applied foundation to hide the dark circles and the rest of the spots that my face had created and dried my hair.

I went back into my room feeling refreshed and satisfied. I no longer had time to worry about an outfit so I grabbed the first thing I could. I ended up with a high-waisted flow skirt and a ¾ long sleeve singlet. I had never worn these two together and to my surprise it didn’t look too bad.

The weather was cold and rainy, just like any other day which convinced me to grab a jacket and put it on over the top of clothes. It was usually times like these when I would have to cart around millions of things to keep me from catching hypothermia that I missed living in Australia.

I grabbed my things and headed for the front door saying my good byes to my Mum on the way. Uni wasn’t too far away and I quite enjoyed walking into the city to get there. It was only a 20 minute walk and it allowed me to think.

My whole day consisted of boring lectures that really had no point what so ever. For me, it was more of a massive ‘think about how much you miss Zayn’ sesh. With him working so often, I found that I had an awful lot of time on my hands and I was able to get so much more things done. However the thought of him still managed to enter back into my mind.

We had barley talked to each other since he was away. A few text messages here and there and maybe a phone call if I was lucky. I knew it was because he was probable busy but I still couldn’t help but think that something else was going on.

I was knocked out of my day dream by the sound of everyone around me getting up out of their seats and exiting the lecture hall. I packed up my things and followed.

“TAAAAAYYY!!!” was the last thing I heard before I was lying on the ground with a male figure ontop of me. I turned my head around and saw Lucas.

“I haven’t seen you in forever!” he reasoned “I hear you have a man”

“What?!” I practically screamed, looking over to Becky who had joined up to us.

“I have said nothing” she winked

I laughed along with the two of them and made my way home.

“What are you doing tonight” Becky asked me before we went our separate ways.

“Oh, I’m just spending it at home with Mum since it’s her day off” I replied

“Well I’ll see you tomorrow” Becky waved as she joined Lucas’s side. That girl was far too happy.

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

I jumped out of my skin as the vibrations of my phone scared the living daylights out of me. I looked around; making sure that no one passing by had seen my little fit. I pulled out my phone excitedly as my new theory that I had created in my mind ‘The Zayn doesn’t want to talk to Taylor anymore theory’ was proven wrong.

<Hey darling, I’m excited for dinner tonight. I’m just out at the supermarket, what would you like? Thai or Chinese? Mum xx >

Disappointment washed over me as it wasn’t the message I was expecting. I quickly replied and slid my phone back into my pocket for the rest of the way home.

“Mum, I’m home” I called out as I walked through the front door.

No answer.

I ventured over to the kitchen table to dump my belonging and get a snack. I noticed an unusual piece of paper that had been written on, hanging on the fridge.

<Sorry darling, work called. Can’t make dinner, raincheck? Mum xx>

Great.

I ripped the paper of the fridge, scrunched it into a ball and threw it across the kitchen. Suddenly I had lost my appetite and I no longer felt like afternoon tea. I grabbed my things and ran up to my bedroom. I wasn’t usually a moody person, but it was the first time in so long that I was able to spend with my Mother. Usually I would have dinner with Zayn and I already told Becky and Lucas I had plans for tonight. I was officially alone.

I picked up my phone, which still had no messages or calls and dialled in Zayn’s number. I let it ring out and tried again. No answer.

“Hey, it’s me. I miss you, call me” I spoke to his message bank. I hung up my phone and threw it across the room.

I laid face down in my pillow, drowning in my sorrows until I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

I was soon woken by the vibrations of my phone leaning against the wall after I had thrown it. I literally jumped so high out of bed to answer it.

*Incoming call from ‘Mumma bear’*

I groaned at the thought of her calling. Not because she abandoned me, although I was upset, but because I was expecting someone else.

“Hello?” I half-heartedly answered.

“Taylor, I’m sorry”

“No, it’s okay. Don’t worry” I replied, trying to sound as little upset about it as possible

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise” she tried comforting “I’ll see you tomorrow night honey”

“Bye Mum”

By the unnatural sounds, my stomach was obviously not happy that I had slept through the afternoon without anything to eat.

After looking in both the fridge and the pantry 10 times, hoping that the more I looked the more chance I had of something half edible magically appearing before me. Unfortunately my hopes and dreams were now crushed and I had decided to give up and call for pizza.

I sat myself on the couch and turned on the TV hoping something interesting would come on. Mostly pointless news channels, trying to up their views by who had the most interesting story about the poor cat that was caught in the tree earlier today. I rolled my eyes at their pathetic attempt to actually give the world information that we might actually need to know. Thankfully the doorbell had interrupted me. I grabbed my purse and open the front door.

“One pizza for a fine looking lady” the young slightly attractive pizza guy winked at me with his smooth British accent. I’ve been living in London for a considerable amount of time now, but the accents were still my soft spot.  

I laughed awkwardly at his remark and put my pin number into his wireless eftpost machine.

“BREAKING NEWS, ONE DIRECTION’S ZAYN MALIK, CHEATING ON HIS MYSTERY GIRL?” the intruding gossip readers voice filled my lounge room.

“Wait WHAT” I practically spat at the pizza guy who was giving me the strangest look anyone has ever had before.

“Oh, so you like them?” he laughed at me

“Uhh, well.. yeaaah…. I guess you could say that” I stuttered at the guy as I snatched my pizza and card off him, slamming the door in his face.

“The Bradford Bad Boi has been spotted with British pop star Cher Lloyd, on the streets today. They look a little too cosy, if you ask me” The really annoying news reader spoke really annoyingly through the camera. “But wait, what about his mystery girl? Oooo Zayn, you’ve got you’re self into a bit of strife there” she tutted

I guess you could say I was furious as I studied the pictures of him and Cher holding hands. The pictures were blurry, but it was still obvious.

Why would he do this to me? He wasn’t like that was he? I mean, she is Cher Lloyd and I wouldn’t blame any guy for going after her. She’s hot; even I would go after her. But Zayn’s not like that is he? He wouldn’t lead me on for all this time and then go after another girl as soon as we’re apart.

I turned off the TV and threw the remote across the room. At this rate I could become a professional bowler or something. I was too angry to talk to him and the thought of calling him almost made me throw up. I didn’t know if I should I cry or punch everything. Again I just ran up to my bedroom and buried myself into my sheets and off to sleep.

The next day I woke by the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the caller ID. For the first time, instead of feeling happy, my stomach sunk and I had no other choice but to decline. I put my phone back onto my nightstand and rolled over, trying to drift off to sleep again. Just as my eyes fell shut I was woken by my message tone.

<Hey, babe. Why aren’t you answering? I miss your voice xxxx>

“Yeah, I bet you are” I groaned to myself and fell back asleep.

A few hours past and it was actually time for me to get up and get ready for another painful day at Uni.

I unplugged my phone and made my way to the bathroom for a shower. I had noticed that I had 3 missed calls and a few text messages from Zayn.

What? Does he think that he can go around with other girls and just pretend everything is A-OK with me? No. that’s not how it will be. I ignored all the messages and turned on the water.

I warm sensation relieved me from all my thoughts and worries and I was feeling okay. I washed my hair and hopped out.

I dressed myself and styled my hair and finally left for the walk to Uni.

<Taylor? What’s going on, why aren’t you talking to me?>

By this point his begging was actually starting to break me, although I wasn’t going to let it.

<Don’t wanna talk about it>

I hit send and turned my phone off so it wouldn’t distract me for the rest of the day.

The day was long and boring and I was happy when it was home time.

“Hey, Becky what are you doing tonight?” I asked as we were both leaving.

“No plans! Wanna come round?” She asked

“Sure” I smiled. I really couldn't think of any better way to get my mind of him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.3K 47
Living with my abusive adopted mother, I never thought anything good would happen to me. My life sucks, and I thought it would always be that way. It...
19.5K 269 33
Sarah takes a trip to London for her Birthday and runs into Harry Styles. It was the best week of her life spending time with him, she started to fal...
A Gift By Karina

Fanfiction

5.1K 67 28
Natalie meets One Direction after a concert she went to in Florida. She later moves to the UK with her best friends, deciding that she wants to go to...
12.2K 256 18
In a world of celebrities and paparazzi, can two people keep there relationship strong when all the odds are against them? Or will everything come do...