Unexpected Times || Taekook

By silverblxde

(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was be... More

I. Meeting an old friend
II. Things get changed
III. Backpack
IV. Friends are the wine of the life
V. First meeting
VI. A cup of life
VII. Dynamite
VIII. Shine with snow
IX. Chaos in market
X. "Try losing sometimes"
XI. Honey eyes & Bunny smile
XII. You and I
XIII. Sometimes it's not easy
XIV. Rubik's cube
XV. Gypsy Soul
XVI. Late Autumn
XVII. Like old times
XVIII. Starry night
XIX. Underwater wonderland
XX. Sandy toes & Sunkissed nose
XXI. Fire around ice
XXII. Be the light
XXIII. Parachutes in blue
XXIV. Unexpected times
XXV. Take a moment
XXVI. A New beginning

Introduction

7K 234 86
By silverblxde

Always be uniquely mysterious and mysteriously unique....Hi, this is your SilverBlxde.

This is my first fanfiction, I am super excited and nervous I don't know how it will go but I hope it goes like UNEXPECTED TIMES ^_^ here it goes....

~>.<~

JEON JUNGKOOK

•Age: 19

•Has a simple and shy personality, hardworking, and very dedicated to his work, loves challenges.

•He has a talent for excelling in every field which makes him unique.

Jimin's classmate in school.

•Loves his family, studying business major, and wants to own his dad's company with his own hard-work.

•Has interest in photography and art and when he was small he also had an interest in learning music and dance.

KIM TAEHYUNG

•Age: 20

•Has very enthusiastic dynamic personality, fun-loving person, loves challenges.

•He has a "magic" effect that makes people like him.

Jimin's and Jin's classmate in college.

•Travelling and photography is his passion hence major in photography and videography, wants to pursue it as his occupation.

•"Want to travel the world with his camera in his bag and mystery in his life." - his motto

PARK JIMIN

•Age: 20

•Sincere and sympathetic personality, understand and care about others.

Jungkook's School classmate and Jin's & Taehyung's college classmate.

•Studying dance and music major.

•Wants to work as a music composer and choreographer.

KIM SEOKJIN

•Age: 22

•Cheerful and humorous personality with a bright smile.

•Friends with Jimin and Taehyung.

•Studying photography & videography major same as Taehyung.

•Wants stable life and wants to own a photo gallery and studio.

JUNG HOSOEK

•Age: 21

•Very generous and dynamic personality always lightens the mood.

•Dedicated and hardworking towards his dancing.

•Elder cousin of Taehyung and friends with Yoongi and Namjoon.

•Studying dance major and wants to be a choreographer.

MIN YOONGI

•Age: 21

•Has courageous and straight forward personality

•Has passion for music.

•College friends with Hoseok and Namjoon.

•Studying music major and has a goal of becoming a famous music composer.

KIM NAMJOON

•Age: 22

•Decisive and persistent in nature.

•Loves to admire nature and has an interest in photography.

•Friends with Yoongi and Hoseok and studying photography major.

•Wants to become a professional photographer and live a simple life.

~>.<~

So this is it.... It was a lot of fun to write the character sketch.

(If you are thinking about the sexuality of characters Jungkook and Taehyung are gay. Jimin and Yoongi are bi and Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon are straight.)

My profound gratitude goes to Miss M for their tireless support and friendship.

I don't think anyone has written so much in character introduction ever...hehe

~SilverBlxde

Copyright © 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 SilverBlxde

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner of this book.

The following story is a work of fiction, however
the locations, technology, it refers to are real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 27
This story is about taekook namjin and yoonmin falling in love... And of course our sunshine will be there too... our sunshine will help this three...
598K 22.3K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
401K 14.5K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
159K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...