My Professor Is My Lover

By taekookieuniverse

"Mr kim you will be my assistant student for the rest of the year so i expect you to meet me daily at the for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Happy birthday Mommy
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
WTF
47
48
49
50
Suga's interlude
FUN TIME๐Ÿพ
51
52
IMPORTANT๐Ÿ˜ž
UpDaTe
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
help
beautiful seasons
62
63
hey๐Ÿฅบ
heya beautiful people
64
65
IMPORTANT
66
loves๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!
please let me know
Fix This Damage
67
68(detailed smut)
you decide
DYNAMITE (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
stream dynamite from this chapter
BTS dynamite debuts at no 1 at billboard hot 100
pause
i wanna comfort you too
hiatus!
My birthday ๐Ÿฅบ
INSOUCIANT: YOU & I
70
:'(please talk to me:'(
sex & cigarettes
71
ask JK and Taetae
grammy- shaking and fumbling wtf help
mental health still fucked but your girl is gonna try hard to fight and get up
I'm truly at my worst
thank you so much for everything
72
end?
73
hi y'all help pls
thank you babies
74
75
76

69

11.5K 480 226
By taekookieuniverse

"Tae, be careful" jungkook says when he catches Taehyung who almost fell but thanks to Jungkook's sharp reflex he didn't. Taehyung opens his pinched eyes to find himself in jungkook's arms.

He gulps and nods gently in response, the pain between his thighs was still very present, it doesn't matter how much he tries to hide it from Jungkook, it is very visible in his slow wobbly steps.

Jungkook carefully stands Taehyung on his feet but he doesn't release his hold on Taehyung's waist.

"It hurts, right?" Jungkook asks gently and Taehyung can clearly see the guilt in his eyes.

"Yeah it does...but it's okay. You are gonna help me through it right?" Taehyung smiles tenderly and cups Jungkook's face with both of his hands, he lands a feather-like kiss on jungkook's cheek.

"Of course! I will" jungkook says, his love eyes confessing every bit of his feelings. "Always" he whispers and pulls Taehyung closer.

They are back in Korea after their long vacation. It feels good to be back home. It truly does but Taehyung can't help but feel sad because he knows now jungkook will be so busy at work and he needs to study for the exams too.

Taehyung tip toes and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, he embraces him tightly. Jungkook can tell how Taehyung is feeling just by his face and touches. He knows the brunette is sulky.

"Baby..."

"Why do you have to leave" Taehyung pouts and his furrowed eyebrows speaks the annoyance he is feeling.

"You don't want me to leave?'' jungkook chuckles and gently runs his hand through Taehyung's silky hair.

"Nuuu, i just wanna kiss you, cuddle you, love you and talk my heart with you. Why do we need to work? Why do i need to study? Is loving you not enough? Is loving and adoring Jeon Jungkook not enough?'' Taehyung whines adorably and snuggles into jungkook's neck.

"Pup, please don't do this. Stop making it hard" jungkook whines back and peppers Taehyung's face with wet kisses.

"Promise me you will be home by 12" Taehyung says and looks at the tall ravenette with his puppy eyes and oh God! Jungkook wants to bury himself because Taehyung is just so cute and precious,his heart literally can't take it anymore.

"I don't know baby.....i will have to do a lot of work today. I might not be able to get home. I'm sorry" jungkook apologizes, feeling so sad because he is afraid Taehyung would be sad and hurt. They have gotten more closer during this vacation, especially after they made love to each other. Both of them doesn't want to leave each other's side but they have to. Taehyung has been so clingy after having sex, not that Jungkook is complaining, infact he adores it.

"Okay" Taehyung murmurs and delicately pulls away from the hug.

''are you mad?" Jungkook asks and cups Taehyung's tiny face

"No" Taehyung shakes his head in jungkook's hands.

"Yes, you are!"

"No I'm not, i promise. I'm just sad" Taehyung confirms and he is looking so innocent right now, jungkook feels like hell is better than Taehyung's cuteness attacks. It'll be less painful than suffering from Taehyung's cutesy self.

"Don't be sad, you should call Jimin'' Jungkook tries to cheer the younger.

"I already did, he's coming" Taehyung's face lights up again because Yes! Jimin is coming, his chim who he missed so much in these 10 days is coming in less than an hour.

"Aw good then, now c'mon give me a kiss and let me go" jungkook says and leans down a little to tae's head level, he closes his eyes and pouts his lips for Taehyung to kiss them. A big smile forms on Taehyung's face. He cups Jungkook's cheeks and squishes them a little before putting his lips against his lover's. He pokes his tongue out and takes a slow lick on jungkook's upper and lower lip attentively. Jungkook's hold on Taehyung's waist tightens, giving the clear indication for wanting more and so Taehyung gives him what he wants. He dives right into it and passionately moves his lips against Jungkook's. They kiss for great minutes until they can't due to the lack of oxygen

"Have a great day at work while I distribute all your kisses to jimin" Taehyung teases by showing his tongue. Jungkook would like someone to check his pulse because he is not okay! Taehyung is so dreamy and he is a sucker for all the teasing traits that Taehyung possess.

"You will dare not to do so, your kisses are only for me, see you later baby" jungkook gives Taehyung a quick squeeze on the waist before he pecks Taehyung's cheeks and then lips. He turns & looks around the living room to find the keys of his bike and finds it carelessly thrown under the table.

' result of us making out on sofa'

Jungkook smirks to himself and quickly picks it up

"Goodbye darling, take care" jungkook half-turns and winks at Taehyung and you better believe Taehyung cheeks are colored in faint crimson because jungkook is so powerful, he literally owns Taehyung's heart.

"You too, Goodbye" Taehyung managed to speak and blew a kiss in jungkook's direction which jungkook didn't miss to catch and put it on his chest where his heart is.

______

Taehyung was unpacking their suitcase and arranging their clothes back into the closet.

''this jacket looks so good on Jungkook" he mumbles to himself and folds it nicely. He was so lost in his 'jungkook thoughts' that he didn't realize someone has broke in.

The slow calculated steps are made carefully, he didn't want to let the brunette sense his presence. He needs to be very careful with his moves.

With slow pitter patter steps, he is now only an inch away from Taehyung, who is lost in his own world, thinking about how jungkook fucked him so lovingly and how he wishes his vacation never ended.

But he doesn't realize what is coming for him! His naiveness might be the reason for the tears that are to be shed in the future.

Hands wrap around Taehyung's eyes and without giving Taehyung even a second, the intruder yells "HANDS UP"

Taehyung is frozen

_____

"RM, this is crazy" Pdogg, Namjoon's producer said, exhilaratingly bopping his head to the killer title track of RM's upcoming fourth studio album   ' SIDEREAL:YOU '

"The fans will go crazyyyyy" another producer, Adora who is also a big contributer to this album's sound squeals.

"I know, i hope so" Namjoon grins, he is very happy. He finally finished his most precious album. This album will be his most important album that he is ever released til now. He feels nervous but also very excited.

The theme of the album is no theme! He crafted this album so carefully. It took nine months and today it's finally done! The album is about everything that inspires him, that makes him want to love and be loved.

'SIDEREAL: YOU' consists of nine tracks

1) EMACITY: INTRO- it's about the desire or fondness for buying things. This song is the start of the album. It's a song about wanting to buy every good feeling for the people he loves, specifically his moonchilds. The song is very chill and feels emotional when you read lyrics.

2) RHYTHM - upbeat track with sick music. It's about wanting to fly high while dancing in the air. The imagination for this song was pretending his lover flying higher than him and teasingly calling for him to match her rhythm while he tries his best to catch up but falls off as soon as he witness the angelic dance moves of his lovely girl.

3) FALLING- this is the continuation of RHYTHM, it concentrates on the state of falling down from the sky while simultaneously falling more in love. Everything is fast but so slow. Practically he falls faster and faster but emotionally he falls in slow motion while watching his beloved smiling at him affectionately & it wants to convey the complexity of emotions he feels like love, realization of falling in love and fear of falling in love all at the same time.

4) Yours : Z, feat kaash paige - it's for his partner. He is in love so the song is rather deep and sensual. it's of r&b genre. Kaash Paige's angelic vocal perfectly fits the song!

5) SIDEREAL (TITLE TRACK) - It's about his love for stars and universe literally and poetically. His stars are his fans, his stars are also his friends, his team, his co workers, his family and his girl. It's very personal. It focuses on the energy and inspiration he gains from watching his loved ones. It's a full rap song with addictive melody.

6) OZONE - this is about protecting his most important person with his everything like ozone layer protects earth. It's dedicated to two persons!

7) LUST AND LIES, Feat. Kehlani - the song is about constantly lying and making excuses to be with the person he loves. It's about how much he wants to make love to his lover, every night everyday but the time and distance is their challenge. In this particular song RM is hinting at him making excuses to company and at parties to excuse himself and run to his lover.

8) i really don't give a fuck - the song is aimed at conveying his message that he is in love and doesn't give a single fuck. He is happy and doesn't give a damn about hate and negativity. It's a hardcore rap song with strong beat

9) Rings and Rum ft Travis Scott- it's about the euphoric feeling he feels in his heart and stomach as he drinks rum at the edge of a cliff with his lover and the deep desire to put a ring on his precious girl's fourth finger. It's a pop/ rap song with cool vibes.

"So we're finally done" Namjoon smiles looking at the computer screen.

"Yes, it's a masterpiece. Really!" Pdogg praises.

"You worked really hard Namjoon-ssi" slowrabbit, another producer who is involved in the album says with a proud smile.

"You all worked hard too, I'm really grateful" Namjoon conveys his thanks to his team in the studio and announces a dinner party in celebration of completion of SIDEREAL: YOU.

He walks out of the studio and searches for his manager but doesn't find him in the company building at the moment so he whips out his phone and clicks on message application.

He can't wait to see him

'my baby, I'll be there'

Author's note

Hey loves

How are you guys doing

I hope everyone is healthy and safe

I've been gone for long but let me tell you this chapter was supposed to be out way before but i Changed it for more than three times and then i rewrote this one and it was 90% done 10 days before but i couldn't write the ten percent that was difficult to write.

Anyways i hope you guys love it

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part 💜

What do you think is gonna happen to Taehyung and the story😰😨😱

I love you guys so much

Thank you so much for reading and being patient with me

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾

____

Also congrats to my babies

They are unstoppable😌💜🥺 💜

IT'S MY BABIE'S BIRTHDAY

My wishes for jiminie's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIE BABY! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH REALLY! You are such an inspiration to me, my comfort and my confidence. Your hardworking and passionate way of living life inspires me to never give up on my dream. You make me the best version of myself.Whenever i am down i watch your videos and it instantly brings a big smile on my face. You are the reason to live happily for many people like me. Thank you so much my mochi for always being you. I wanna protect you but I'm just a human that lives on the another side But i truly pray for your protection and happiness and health and success. I hope and wish for many love filled days for you. ARMYS love you so much. I love you so much. I think this very often like how world would be like heaven if everyone was like jimin but Unfortunately or fortunately we only have one Jimin. Sending you lots of warm hugs. I will love you forever. Thanks for being yourself and showing the world what an Angel is! You are so cherished and loved and i PROMISE you that!

Look at his eye, the details. He's so ethereal

My babie is so adorable 🥺💜

Me everyday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 11.7K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
547K 20K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
365K 16K 79
A story of a clumsy student and a arrogant strict professor who get into an arranged marriage ... "I am sorry professor..." "ARE YOU BLIND" "I am sor...
170K 13.7K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...