13

2 months later

Its been 2 months and everything was going good for Taehyung ,he performed exceptionally good in his pretests, all thanks to Professor Jeon and his tutoring.

As for jungkook he's been busy like hell, apparently the criminal autopsy cases has increased which is not only a concerning issue for the cops but also for Jungkook. Every death in a way has a relation, he doesn't do the gross cutting of dead bodies but he's the one who solves cases and make reports which is very brain consuming, you can't take risk with anything, every detail should be legit and all statements made in reports must have evidence.

He hasn't been able to sleep for 2 days with constant work and legal proceedings.

____________________________________

Jungkook's Pov

"Doctor Jeon is the report ready?" the officer with a very serious aura asked me.

"Report is ready Mr jung, I would like to discuss about details in the meeting room " i said and turned around, walking off, knowing the cop is following me.

We both took a seat.

"so? " the cop started

"officer the report of this man is quite complicated, his liver was in perfect condition, his heart was fine, his lungs had no trace of smoke or any type of intoxication, everything in his body is perfectly fine, however the brain has complications, the lobes of brain were contracted which is critical, the gunshot's trajectory is clear though, the bullet's entrance was made from the left side of the skull, height exactly of eye level and it wasn't a straight shot ,a straight shot pierces brain in a very smooth fast and neat way, murderous gunshot's trajectory is like this

but here in this case the trajectory of gunshot is diagonally upward

An upward slanted arrow means the shot was made by the man himself, leaving it as a suicide case but here the body's kneecaps were broken which only tells that it isn't suicide, Its a murder for sure, whole killing and after evidence are fabricate...

An upward slanted arrow means the shot was made by the man himself, leaving it as a suicide case but here the body's kneecaps were broken which only tells that it isn't suicide, Its a murder for sure, whole killing and after evidence are fabricated" I explained everything to Mr Jung.

"hmm the previous four cases also seemed fabricated, it's confirmed now that all of them were murder cases but what does it have to do with kneecaps, why did the killer left the proof that it's not a suicide but rather a murder" Jung contemplated.

"it's to mess with the minds of authorities, he knew we won't let the case go as a suicide act, he rather decided to leave no trace of murder without any gun or evidence, which only confirms that it's a murder, moreover to shoot the bullet so perfectly like a suicidal person would is where he fucked up, a person has to stand to shoot himself in the head like that and given, his kneecaps were broken ,he wouldn't even be able to move his hand without shivering, which would result in a messy unaimed shot, all in all this person is someone who has knowledge regarding case studies but he's dumb in planning." I said.

"for a pathologist you sure have a mind like Jigsaw John ." the senior officer infront of me praised.

"I am a Pathologist, my job is to break truths you cant see and witness. doctor, police officer, military officer or a normal 9 to 5 office person, everyone can solve mystery if they take it as their responsibility towards society, I am just doing my job" i replied politely.

He just nodded with a faint smile.

"Doctor jeon, is the copy of the report is ready? "

"yeah, it is. Let me call my assistant to bring it here" I replied and dialled my assistant's number.

"hello "

"hello, Miss Lee ,get the reports of today's autopsy here, also dont forget to bring copy" i informed and cut the line.

Soon my assistant arrived and put the report and copy on my desk.

"May I leave sir? " she asked and i just nodded.

I handed officer jung report and copy of the report so he can check if there's any mishap or false information.

He observed the files for good fifteen before taking his leave.

I am so tired

My duty is over now, I am gonna go home now.

It's very tiring to go through legal procedures, officers are easygoing but continuous death cases can create a very gloomy and tense environment between doctors and cops, as we both have responsibility of someone's life, someone's cause of death.

I just hope the killer gets caught and get a deadly punishment.

.
Author's note

Hey y'all how are you?

If you all had any problems understanding the chapter then please ask me I'm here to explain.

And I hope you all are enjoying the story, and i really really hope that the story is not coming off as boring.

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

I love you my fairybabies

UwU

Take care

Be healthy