28

Chapter song- Monopoly by Ariana grande and Victoria monet

"Okay bitch tell us what happened when we left?" Ariana asked excitedly. All three of them were having a sleepover at Ari's house.

"Did he do something?" Jimin asked with expecting eyes, jumping a little on the bed where all of them were sitting in a group .

"Okay so when both of you left, it was very awkward before he complimented me and I complimented him back and then with some courage I intertwined our hands then after sometime he brought our hand in front of his lips and started pecking my knuckles and oh my God the feeling of it is just-, I don't even know how to describe it, it's like your heart starts beating so damn fast and so many fluttering chemicals release in your body, then you came, we ate but before going back he hugged me and whispered in my ear that 'you are very beautiful, go home safely okay?' and I just nodded on his shoulder while hugging him."taehyung squealed ,his cheeks red.

Both Jimin and Ariana immediately tackled him , happy for Taehyung's progress in his romantic wish-life.

"Omg I can't believe that he can be that smooth, he deadass kissed your hand ? That smoothly? Damn that's jungkook's new side" Ariana said with a big smile.

"He is very sweet" taehyung replied with heart eyes and both Jimin and Ariana rolled their eyes at Taehyung's whipped self.

"Okay attention BISHES, now we start our next plan" Ariana said bringing both of their attention back to her.

"And what is it ponytail girlie?" Jimin asked sassily.

Ariana just rolled her eyes and ignored him and dialled a number while Vmin stared at her confusingly.

'what the heck is going on in her mind NOW' both of them thought as they looked at each other with worried expression.

"Hello" Ariana greeted God knows who.

''hey''

"How are you !" Ariana said excitingly

"I am good ariana , just robbed ten thousand dollars off an old man , life's good'' the other girl replied

" Hahahaha Oh my God , I can't with you, can you come at my house tomorrow?" Ariana laughed .

"Yeah sure why"

" Got a new project for you baby" Ariana smirked while blowing her nails, looking like a total 'mean girl' type of bitch.

"Aye sure baby, keep that shmoney ready''

"Don't worry sis, just get your ass ready for tomorrow" Ariana said and cut off the line and turned just to see taehyung and jimin looking at her with utter confusion as if she was calculus.

"Uhm guys..." She said breaking the silence.

"What the hell was that" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

" well pressed shorty, it's for mission jeonlous, so put some respect on my name and hard work" Ariana sassed while flipping her hair.

"And care to tell us about your plan tiny ant?" Jimin sassed because damn he just lost two braincells while witnessing Ariana's conversation.

"Okay ,so boys we are gonna make jungkook jealous tomorrow at the club and this girl who I just called will help us , she's my very good friend." Ari informed and both of the boys' confusion wiped off their faces.