4

Tae's pov

2:00 pm

We were walking towards the forensic lab, he was ahead of me and i was following him, we reached the lab and he opened it with his hand print, it was a modern innovated lab.

"Mr Kim , i need to do incisions and disections on a body right now for a case and as i know you're not prepared for watching that! now you may go, it can be scary " Professor Jeon told me while he was searching for something in the lower cabinets

I don't know what to say, i want to stay but he's right i am not prepared right now.

"o-oh, professor i want to help you but you are not wrong, i am not prepared to watch it for now....... " i said in nervousness while figetting my fingers.

"it's okay, you can go in professor's room and check the files of students until I'm done with this stuff" he said in his straight voice, i nodded and walked off to professor's room.

_____________________________________

5:00 pm

I finally completed checking all the files and my back hurts a little because of sitting still for so long.

Professor Jeon is still working in the lab, suddenly my phone started ringing and i saw my Hyung's name on the screen

"hello" i greeted happily

"hello Taehyungie how are you? " he asked and i could feel that he's smiling,  he loves me so much , he's my inspiration,  when i was a child he fought with every boy who would try to flirt with me and bully me,  he's  my protector.

"I am fine hyung,  how are you? " i asked.

"I am good, what are you doing kid"

"I am currently at the college as a new professor has been assigned for pathology and as i am head of the class, I need to stay with him after college as his assistant,  so right now i just finished checking students' assessment file " i replied

"oh is he good in behavior? Tell me if he is treating you harshly and if he's not teaching properly, you know your brother is powerful right?" and here comes his over protective side , i sighed .

"hyung no,  he's really smart and knowledgeable amd i understand his teaching much better than Mr Josh,  he's cold type of guy, he has that tsundere attitude of teaching, he would ridicule us if we don't answer him just to improve our confidence and speech,  he's a cool guy" i said without realizing the smile that formed on my lips while talking about him.

"wait why are you describing him so briefly, do you like him,  tae he's a professor and i don't want you to have an affair with a 45 year old, do you understand? " hyung said in a stern strict voice and i felt my cheeks hot at the thought of liking my professor.

"HYUNG! I don't like him,  i just admire him as a professor because of how professional and straight forward he is and NO he's not a 45 year old" i whined like a kid who is angry because his parents scolded him for no reason.

"okay okay i am sorry taetae, you are just too precious for me.. " hyung said with a soft giggle which i adore so much.

"you are precious to me too hyungie " i smiled

"okay babybear i need to go, i will talk to you later, Bye"

"okay bye hyung" i said and put my phone back in my pocket.

'professor is still not finished with his work. What should i do? ..........let's rest for a little '

I leaned towards the desk infront of me ,put my head down and closed my eyes.

You were very careful and considerate of my feelings, i appreciate it , I hope to return you the same courtesy, I believe it.

And that's how taehyung went to his deep slumber

.
Author's note

Hey guys first of all I'm really sorry for the late update , I've been busy in many things and I don't get time more often now but i will always try to update as much as i can.

This story is going to be very long , about like 100 chapters so i hope you'll be patient with taekook content ,

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favourite part .

Thank you so much for reading

I love you

Take care