57

The faint sound of chirping birds made it way through the room where both lovebirds were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Taehyung's face was under Jungkook's neck nuzzling, while the ravenette had his arms wrapped tightly around Tae's back.

Tae sweet sleep gets disturbed from the annoying bird sounds which he usually finds beautiful when he's not sleeping, he blinks multiple times before opening his eyes completely and he was met with jungkook's neck.

He smiled at the thought of last night, how they got more closer emotionally while crying in each other's arms.

He gently gets out Jungkook's firm hold , careful to not disturb his love. He sat up and caressed Jungkook's hair with a tender smile on his face.

'he looks so soft while sleeping' he thought and shook his head a little in admiration.

Getting up, he walks into the bathroom to get fresh and ready for today. Well it's only 6:00 AM but he decides to take a bath nonetheless.

He has so many thoughts and feelings still in his heart that he wants to present jungkook, he wants to tell him everything too. The things that bothers him and worries him time to time, things that he doesn't talk about a lot.

After getting done with showering and dressing up, he walks over to the bed and sits beside Jungkook's sleeping figure.

the view outside is very stunning, you can see sunrise everyday from Jungkook's room while sitting on the bed and drinking a strawberry smoothie. It felt very serene and calm. He could see birds flying and sun rising slowly with time. A perfect morning starts with positive thoughts and surroundings.

He decided to write something because he was feeling many emotions and whenever he felt so much in his heart, he would start writing it down but unfortunately he didn't have his diary in which he writes and that made him pout.

He didn't want to text write on his phone or any other electronic smart device so he decided to just leave it.

He looked down at Jungkook who was sleeping very peacefully, yesterday he didn't even change his clothes and slept in his white tee and black jeans.

'we both forgot to change' tae sighs to himself.

Jungkook looking so soft that it literally made tae's heart filled with giddiness and lovely feelings, he picked his iPhone from the side table and took some pictures of his jungkook while he was sleeping.

"So cute" he smiles to himself as he looks at the beautiful pictures he just took.

He sets his phone down and leans towards Jungkook to stare at him, he has a very sculpted face, his jawline is so sharp that it makes tae wanna kiss it all the damn time, he could see the small details like mole on kook's nose and a mole under his lower lip, Tae loved that mole very much as whenever jungkook smiled widely he could see it under his smile which made kook look very adorable.

'I wish we can live happily with each other everyday' he smiles and starts caressing Jungkook's silky hair.

"Kookie wake up" Taehyung says softly trying to wake up the ravenette but he doesn't budge.

"Wake up baby" Tae leans down and plants a gentle kiss on jungkook's forehead.

"Don't wanna" jungkook grumbles and throws his hand around Taehyung's lap, his eyes still closed and mouth parted a little bit.

"C'mon baby, please wake up" Taehyung pleads and keep kissing his cheek making the elder smile.

"Whyyyyy?" Jungkook whines and cuddles more into Taehyung's lap.