6

Tae's pov

"Oh! professor you're still here? "

"I'm gonna go after you, I have to make sure you go safe and untroubled"

"I am his professor, i want you to drop him safe without any trouble, do you understand? "

Safe and untroubled

Those words, those words are the reason why I'm awake at 2:00 am at night, even if he probably said that because I am his student and he just wanted to assure my safety but i can't help, I just can't help but think of it in an unexplainable way, it made my heart flutter and I don't know the reason, is it out of admiration or something else, if my heart really wants to feel like that, I can't help it. I don't want to give that feeling a name now, I will just go with the flow, I guess.

Mr jeon you are really invading my privacy in many ways and it's not even 2 days.

It was raining outside ,I'm at my house which hyung gifted me last birthday, he wanted to gift a mansion but I personally feel more cozy in small houses, only large mansions knows how real loneliness is..

(his small cozy house)

(his little bedroom that is upstairs)

Money has never been a problem that my family could care about, Mom and Dad never have time on their hands, hyung has been touring but its okay because I get to study without any interruption or disturbance.

I don't feel like sleeping, what should I do?...

Oh! Squishy tushy i forgot about the homework professor gave us..

"your work for home today will be to learn all the instruments that are used in autopsy and incisions, learn well or be ready to face consequences for Tomorrow, class is dismissed "

His words echoed in my brain and a shiver ran down my spine, his tone is so intimidating , I better finish it.

I have to complete the work because I don't want to disappoint him and also because now that I'm his assistant, I'll be assisting him soon in surgeries and autopsies, it is a little scary to think about it tho...