43

"babe are you ready?" Jungkook shouted from downstairs waiting for his muffin. Jungkook wanted to take Taehyung on a proper date and shower him with love.

"Yup" Taehyung replied shortly and ran down the stairs looking liket he son of Aphrodite.

Jungkook's breath hitched as soon as his eyes laid on Taehyung. His curvy body , his face , his little waist, everything was just pure cocaine. He looked fire.

"You look very beautiful muffin" jungkook said and kissed taehyung on his forehead making him blush in baby pink.

"Thank you" Taehyung smiled as a response. He was feeling really happy , who knew that a nerdy student will fall for his professor. Who even knew that he would have such a romantic relationship with someone as perfect as the person he jokingly called husband but to be real ,he really wanted to marry jungkook. It might be really early to say this but he wanted to just marry jungkook and stay in his arms forever. Just him and his lover not caring for the world .

"Where are we going Koo?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"We're going at my brother's house , he called me and I think it's good to show you someone close to me" jungkook said softly and brought Taehyung closer to his chest.

"Oh you have a brother?" Taehyung asked with widened eyes. He didn't know anything about Jungkook's family and that actually made him curious.

"Um I mean not literally, he used to be my neighbor when I was small so we always played together, grew up together and been there for each other in every way possible. He is my role model to be honest, someone who made me stronger mentally and emotionally. Ariana and him were the only ones present for me in the toughest times of my life" Jungkook explained with his smooth gentle voice.

"That's good , I would love to meet that kind person who were there for you when I wasn't in your life." Taehyung replied intensely with a small smile , his eyes full of unknown emotions. He was happy that Jungkook considered him important enough to share something so personal with him but he can't help but be a little upset because he didn't know anything about Jungkook's real family, his parents or anything at all. He knows that he expects too much in a short time when things like these take months to share with someone. All he could do is hope that one day he can be the person from whomthe ravenette can't hide anything because he trusts him so much , he wanted that place in jungkook's life

______________________________________

"Oh so you mean it was my fault" the brunette girl asked dramatically facing the hot man who was smoking as he leaned back on the wall in the dark narrow alley .

"It is your fault because I said I love you, you don't need to worry about other girls but even after all of that you picked a fight with that lousy stripper" the man with tattoos on his sleeves said to the insecure and lovesick brunette.

" It was her fault she was trying to flirt with you and I can't let her do that. You are mine. Thank heaven that I only punched her face otherwise my brother has also taught me how to break kneecaps" the brunette replied sassily not feeling even a little bit of guilt inside her after punching the local stripper harshly three times in the face.

"What are you? A gangster?" The smoking man giggled.

"I am a fairy with some scalpels" said the girl winking teasingly at the sexy man.

'' that's scary anyways are you coming with me to my house? We can cuddle and watch movies." Asked the boy.

"No I can't baby. Brother called me today and he wasn't happy with me" the girl with big beautiful eyes sighed because she knew what was coming for her.

"Whyyyyyyy? Ari I thought we were going to cuddle after making up for that childish fight we had because of your jealousy?" The man asked nonchalantly. He wanted the pretty girl in his arms.

"Stop throwing it in my face that I was jealous I mean okay I might be but you should really stop before I make you regret and I have to go because I haven't been spending enough time with him . We are very close Z (pronounced as zee) " Ariana replied.

"I really wanted to spend the night with you" he replied with a sad smile.

"Baby I'm so sorry, how about we talk on phone call all night" Ari cupped his lover's face with her small hands in hope of cheering up the person she is in love with.

"That will make me miss you more but okay" Ariana's lover boy said and wrapped his arms around Ari's tiny waist dropping the cigarette between his fingers on the ground and pulling the sweet girl he fell in love with unexpectedly even closer.

"I love you so much" Ariana said and smooched her lover. It felt so good to be in love with someone who loves her just as much.

"I love you more Princess" said the dark haired male and kissed Ari's whole face making the beautiful girl giggle from the tingling sensation.

.
Author's note

Hey guys how are you all

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

Tell me your thoughts about the story

Who is Ariana's new boyfie??👀👀🕵️

Who's Jungkook's brother and family 👀👀👀🕵️🕵️

I love you all so much

Thank you so much for reading

Please take care of yourself

See you soon loves

Kitty cat 😺 😽🐾
...

Also I want to watch Travis Scott's look mom I can fly movie on Netflix but I'm poor

Lmao

N E ways

How was your day

Is someone in romantic relationship?

What does love feels like to you according to you.