7

Taehyung's pov

We were all seated in the class, waiting for the strict professor to make the entry.

I haven't slept all night because my mind was busy thinking about  professor jeon, i should be ashamed of having my professor in my thoughts but i don't know, i feel shameless, the type of feeling where you just don't care.

The sharp click clack sound of boots got me out of my dreamland and there he is but you know what's different today, the way he dressed eye-

GDVDSJSKSKSL

WHAT THE FRICKY FRACK

WHY IS HE SO DAMN HAWT

He wore a leather jacket, a FREAKING LEATHER JACKET, LOOKING SO SEXY!

i wonder how can college even allow faculties to dress like this, I mean isn't there a dresscode for professors?  I remember how dean got so angry at Mr Josh one time for breaking the rules,, then why is Mr jeon treated differently?

"Have you all done your homework? " he asked sternly and i could see some relaxed faces and some nervous ones.he looks so sexy when he is all serious and stern.

The class was silent and i could see annoyance written on his handsome sculpted face .

"stand up who didn't do the homework " he ordered and more than half of the class stood up looking down in shame. Good thing i did my work. He looks so done and angry right now.

"Do you think this is a fucking joke? You all are medical students, you have the responsibility of someone's life and this is how you prepare to save someone? What do you think this college is? A fucking amusement park, where you visit to have fun? Get the fuck out of my class, all of you, each one of you is fail in the upcoming pretest of semester second and i would NOT change my mind, do anything you can, you are fail in the second semester pretest of pathology medical science , now get the hell out" he yelled at students and I literally flinched even when I didn't do anything, he was really scary right now. He even cursed which was shocking for me and everyone as no professor ever cursed in the class. It's not the right time to say it but he looks so hot right now, his toungue pressed against his left cheek is giving me butterflies.

"GET. OUT" and just like that students rushed out of the classroom leaving only five students in the class, two being me and Jiminie.

He took a deep breath and composed himself.

"have you all completed your work? " he asked calmly.

"Yes sir" we all said in unison, not wanting to annoy him more with silence .

"okay so write this test " he said and gave us question paper and answer sheets, given time to complete the test was 10 minutes as it only had 5 questions.

___________10-minutes-later__________

"okay time's up, sumbit your answer sheets" professor said and we all submitted our answer sheets.

Then one hour lecture on cellular pathology was taught to us, Professor Jeon explained the topic very nicely, he has his own teaching tricks which makes learning fun and interesting. For sure he's a great and unique professor.

........................Time skip....................

3:00 PM

Everyone left the classroom after the dismissal, now professor and I were the only people present in the classroom.

"Mr kim your answers in today's test were detailed and very well written, it shows that you understand the topic you learned, impressive " professor jeon said without any special expression while looking down at his phone typing something. I could feel Blood rushing up to my face, probably making them red as tomato, my heart sped up a little after hearing professor's words.

"thank you professor '' i replied with my head down so he can't see the red paint on my cheeks.

Suddenly his phone starts to ring and a frown took place on his etheral face.

"hello" he attended the call..

"oh.... Okay...... Coming..... Yeah, I'm leaving " he said and cut off the line.

"Mr kim we need to leave for Seoul National Hospital, a criminal case has been registered and as senior pathologist, I have to guide the case" Professor Jeon said and i was shook because not just he's a senior professor here in Sauna Imperial but also a senior pathologist in Korea's biggest hospital at such young age, how one person can be so talented.

"y-yes Sir" i said and started following him to God knows where.

We were now out of the building ,heading towards the parking area and JESUS I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

....•••••••<<<Cliffhanger>>>••••••• .......

.
Author's note

Hey guys how are y'all

I hope you are happy and healthy

Lol tae is already drooling at the sight of his hot professor.

I have a little request for y'all Please rate my writing honestly so i can improve and write more beautifully.

Also please tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

I love you all

Please take care of yourself

Also a big request to all my readers that let's be more aware of our wildlife and resources, they gave us world so the least we can do is not abuse it,  if you unintentionally waste water then please stop and use only how much you need, plant trees if you can and please aware people around you about nature and wildlife, i watch animal videos for healing my heart and I'm sure it is very magical that you'll also feels it's magic and beneficence to the world and life.

I love you