Anathema [Drarry Fanfiction]...

נכתב על ידי jaden_without_a_y

After a fight between Draco and Harry, Dumbledore had finally had enough of their little 'rival' and let thei... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Bonus chapter
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
More exams...
Guess who's back!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Holiday chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Another A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31, part 1
Chapter 31, part 2
before I ruin your life and the lives of everyone in Hogwarts
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
36.4 K reads and an apology
Chapter 42 part 2
Chapter 42 part 3
Chapter 42 part 4
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
on hold

Chapter 4

4.8K 174 94
נכתב על ידי jaden_without_a_y

"Would you please stop- OW!"

"Maybe it wouldn't hurt so much if you moved your bloody arse and walked!"

The Great Hall grew silent as the two bickering boys entered. Harry could feel his cheeks heat up slightly from all the unwanted attention he was getting.

"Come on" Draco groaned, leading Harry to the Slytherin table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He yelled and tugged Draco back. "I am not going to sit there" he stated angrily as he pointed over to the empty seats near Pansy and Blaise.

"Well, I'm not going to sit there!" Draco huffed, gesturing to Ron and Hermione.

Everyone watched in amusement as the two yelled and tugged at one another. Hermione gave Ron a look and nodded her head towards Slytherin.

"No way. I'm not sitting there" Ron said shaking his head.

"C'mon, Ron. If we don't do something now they'll never get to eat" she pouted.

Ron sighed and looked at Harry who was violently tugging away from the tables.

"Fine." He mumbled. "But next time we sit here, okay?"

Hermione gathered her book and plate while letting out a slight giggle. "Alright"

They walked up to Harry and Draco and gestured towards the table.

"Seriously!?" Harry moaned.

"Yup" Ron groaned.

The four of them sat down across from Blaise and Pansy. Blaise kept his head down and focused on his food while Pansy shot them a scowl.

"This seriously can't get any worse." Harry mumbled as he sat down.

"Don't jinx it" Draco groaned and started filling his plate.

Harry looked at Malfoy's plate and frowned at the little amount of food piled up.

"That's all you're eating?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

"You have to eat more than that"

"But I'm not..." He trailed off.

Harry glared and turned his attention back to filling his plate... Draco sighed and grabbed a little more food.

"Better?"

Harry smiled. "Better"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.7K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
6.7K 234 12
Pansy gets tired of Draco and Harry fighting, and asks a friend to help stop it. Soon they find out the two boys' relationship exists on a very fine...
4.1K 110 10
It's Eight year at Hogwarts after the War. Harry and Draco continue to fight, and it gets progressively worse. Our queen, Minne McGonagall gets sick...