Mr.Sadist

By strawberrycow666

Evelyn is a young bright senior at Red Field Highschool, who has developed a tiny crush on her history teache... More

Chpt 1- The first day
Chpt 3- Poison Ivy
Chpt 4- You can call me Matt.
Chpt 5- School Spirit
Chpt 6- Molly
Chpt 7- Yes Sir
Chpt 8- Poison Ivy pt.2
Chpt 9- Sooo, Girlfriend?
Epilogue

Chpt 2- He likes it hot.

15.8K 82 24
By strawberrycow666

"What?" Salem asked, she seemed very eager to find out what i was so red for. "Bro the history teacher is literally so fucking hot."

"are you kidding me? that's it? i was excited." she crossed her arms. just then our ex-friend annabelle walks by us in the hallway, i lock eyes with her and salem turns around to see who i'm looking at. she's walking with her two little new cheer friends. we always knew she just wanted to be popular.

"i'm gonna say something." i tell salem and start walking towards anna. but salem grabs my arm.

"no. don't. you'll just make a scene and then people will record hoping that they'll see a fight and then you'll just embarrass yourself."
i roll my eyes. knowing they're right but hating it.
"anyways, was that really it, the teacher was hot? that's all?" salem said as we start walking out the doors and towards my car.

"well no, i called him sir a few times you know? and his whole demeanor changed every time. that's gotta mean something right?"

   salem sighed and looked at me. "what?" i asked.

"he's a teacher evelyn, i doubt he was into that. you're his student."

"i mean, i guess. ready to go?" i said brushing off her response. maybe she's right, maybe not, but i can't help but feel like there was some tension there.
     i dropped her off at her house and made my way back to mine. i fell back on my bed, flustered. why am i even thinking about this? she's right he is my teacher but i mean, there's no harm in fantasizing...

     maybe 10 minutes later i pulled out my laptop and went to instagram, i decided why not look him up, that's not weird right? i check my schedule for his first name, matthew;
matthew sadist.
    for a teacher who you would assume wouldn't want to be found by students, he was the first result to pop up. pretty normal, boring even. i thought to myself. as i was about to close my laptop there was an account that caught my eye. it was a kink account.. ran by Mr. sadist?? this guy sucks at hiding secret accounts. or maybe he didn't want it to be hidden?? no. that's not it, that's irresponsible.
     well his last name makes sense now. i click on the account, ugh private. I want to follow it, i wanna know what kind of stuff he posts. but i can't request on my normal account, theoretically he wouldn't accept it. Any teenager with morals would just stop here. they'd say "oh well i cant follow it" and move on, but not this teen. i click on my username and then click "add account". the only reasonable thing to do is make a new account. just to look and see,
"yes that's all i'm doing just looking..." I tell myself as i create my username, it has to be something he'd accept. i type in what i think to be a suitable username and make the account.
     once my account is made i decide to upload a few faceless sexy photos of myself. i justify it
by telling myself i'm 18 and they're not full on nudes, it's just to make the account seem more legit. i post three, one of me wearing a red lacey bralette with my neck and a few strands of my red hair showing. the other two are ones of me in my full dark green lingerie set, one just  a full body mirror pic, and one an ass pic. i bought it from spencer's a while back because salem said it would make me look like a sexy poison ivy from the batman comics. i search his account and click the request button. now all i have to do is wait.

   I decide to call salem and tell her what i was doing, maybe not about the photos but just the general concept.
"you what???" she screeches, confused and shocked

i wince, "i know, i know.. i just thought what's the harm in looking? it's not like i'm gonna text him."

"yeah that wouldn't be a good idea evelyn. ig i understand being curious but just.. be careful okay?"

"yeah, okay i will." i nod my head "well i have to get ready for work so i'll text u later?"

"sounds good" salem says before hanging up.

   I get off of my bed and put on a pair of black skinny jeans with no holes that i have for work purposes only. along with dark green cropped t shirt. i work at a coffee shop 6 minutes away from my house called groundbreaking. they're not to strict with dress code as long we're not showing up in a full on night on the town outfit. as long as you wear the black apron they don't really mind what clothes you have other than the no holes thing.           
    i put my hair up into a bun and put on my non-slip shoes. i take one last look in the mirror before grabbing my purse, keys, and stepping out of my room.

"hey mom i'm going to work. " i say as i come down the stairs

"okay honey, what time are you getting off?"

"i have to close. i'll pick something up to feed myself, and i'll text you when i'm off."

"okay be safe!" she yells as i walk out the door.

I get to work and hang my purse up in the back, throw an apron on then say hi to my manager before clocking in.

"hey shawna!" i say peaking in the door of the office.

she turns around and smiles "there she is! how are you sweetie?" Shawna is an older woman in her late 40's with dirty blonde hair and big bright blue eyes, she's shorter than me and gives the best hugs. i've been working here since i was 15 so shawna and i have formed a pretty good relationship. i always eat lunch and take my breaks with her, and we tell each other pretty much everything.

"i'm great today, how about your self?" shawna's husband passed away 6 months ago, ever since she hasn't been quite the same but she's still always tries her best to stay strong.

"i'm doing the best i can right now hun. today is just one of those days." i frown and give her a big hug. i don't say any words because we both know words don't help her when she's like this. i release from the hug and smile

"i'm gonna go clock in." she nods and smiles and i go log in on one of the counter screens. the newer guy bryan comes in right as i'm done and clocks in next to me.

"hey evelyn" he says smiling through his brown eyes and i laugh at him.

"what? what's funny?"

"your hair." i point and he realizes he forgot to put it up

"here." i say handing him a hair tie.

"ugh thank you, i was in a rush." he ties back his long brown hair and goes to grab an apron.

"tonight is your first time closing right?" i ask as he ties his apron.

"yeah it is, i'm sure you'll boss me around and show me what to do though" he jokes.

"i am not bossy!" i answer back, offended.

"eh you got a little bit of a control issue." he laughs again and i roll my eyes. i pick up my phone to check the time, 4:00pm. only 7 more hours to go.

just before we get ready to close down the drive through i make one more coffee for what i hope is the last customer and pray no one pulls up behind them. i hand the iced caramel coffee to bryan and he takes it to the window. i go to the front and get started on cleaning and stocking up for the openers. i'm turned around when i hear the bell on the door jingle. i sigh silently to myself before turning around ready to use my customer service even though i wanna kick whoever just came in 5 minutes before closing in the face.

"hi welcome to groundbreaking what can i get-" i trail off and stare at my teacher who just walked in for what feels like hours but was probably only a couple of seconds. Mr. Sadist puts an iced coffee down on the counter.

"oh hey, mr.sadist, what can i do for you."

"look i don't usually do this but i've had pretty shitty night and all i wanted was my warm cup of coffee and some idiot made it iced. i just want it remade please." he sighs. shocked and slightly annoyed that he called me an idiot, i lift his cup off of the counter to read the sticker on it, sure enough it says iced. just then bryan walks out of the back.

"hey bryan, i know you where probably just in a rush to close but you accidentally rang this coffee up as iced instead of hot." bryan walks over to me and reads the sticker.

"oh shit sorry man, ill re make that for you right now." he takes the coffee and walks into the back.
suddenly i feel my cheeks heat up, he's just over there. staring at me.

"i'm really sorry about that, he's new" i smile
mr. sadist doesn't seem amused, either he's incredibly dull or really did just have a shitty night.
for some reason i decide to make an idiot of myself and speak again

"i'm sorry that your night hasn't been to good. maybe tomorrow will be better."
bryan walks out with his coffee and hands it to him.

"yeah maybe, i'll see you in class tomorrow." he nods and walks out.

"class? was that your teacher?" bryan asks
"yup."

"holy shit. he's hot like oh my god total fucking dilf. good look paying attention this year." we both laugh and get back to our closing duties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 331 9
An earthquake leaves Manny, Diego, Sassy and Sid stranded at sea. Along the way to get back home, the herd encounters pirates and gets caught in a se...
1.8K 71 10
When SMG3 is forced by his evil stepmother and two spoiled brothers to carry out work at the cafe, he finds an unexpected romance to blossom between...
1M 25.3K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 4.2K 30
This used to be 'Rated R' stuff but it kept being flagged and taken down (even though I think it's within the guidelines). But to comply with Wattpad...