EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 48

3.7K 147 53
By Neo_Chieri

Yawning, I stretched out my arms while continuing to sit on the floor, hiding as always behind the red silky curtains of the theater. My muscles ached badly and I felt how the tiredness was gradually making its way back to me.

I was clearly feeling better, but I still had many hours of sleep to catch up on so that I could be my old self again.  I had to admit that I was still scared of my dreams...
Yes, I've had no nightmare last night, but who guaranteed me that I wouldn't have one today?

A small sigh left my lips before I bit off my sandwich and thought back to the last hours. I had met Soyeon and Momo in my first lesson and not a second later they had bombarded me with questions and lectures. Both of them  had been furious with me, I couldn't blame them though. I'd be just as worried and scared, if suddenly one of them had vanished

Apparently, Donghyuck must have threatened my classmate Lisa because she told my two best friends that I slept over at her place last night.
Although I wasn't really happy about lying to the girls, I preferred not to tell the truth about the last events.

The truth is that I spent the whole night in the changing room with Lee fucking Donghyuck and fell asleep on his shoulder... after a SVT member attacked me.

Yepp, I'd rather go the lie.

I quickly ate the last bite of my food before wiping my hands on my pants and reaching for my pocket, automatically frowning and reaching for my jacket when I couldn't find my phone anywhere.

"Where are you?" I mumbled softly and got up to look down on the floor, but it was still nowhere.

At that moment my breath faltered as realization struck me like lightning. The memory of Donghyuck appeared in my head, when he had put it into into his own pocket this morning.

I groaned loudly, utterly annoyed as I pressed my own hands on my face. All that followed was a tortured whimpering and fake crying that left my mouth only muffled. "You got to be fucing kidding me."

Can't I  just have some peace for once? Is that really too much to ask for?

Cursing one last time, I finally took my hands off my face and let my shoulders fall in frustration, my own body slumping at the mere thought of having to face my favorite classmate after that damn moment earlier. Note the sarcasm.

After a short amount of time, I finally moved my two feet and strolled out of the room, most likely walking slower than a snail. With every small step I took my heart began to beat a little faster and I wondered what was wrong with me lately.

I don't want to see him, do I? Damn Sunghee, this shouldn't be a question but a statement!

After what felt like an eternity my legs stopped moving and I came to a halt right in front of the canteen door. This is where Donghyuck had tried to k- no. I should not think about this. I should banish this thought into the last corner of my mind, locking it and throwing the key far far away where I would never be able to find it.

A second time this day I buried my face in my own skared hands and cried out loud. I could already feel the warmth rise up in my cheeks at the mere thought, meanwhile hoping the colour would disappear as quickly as possible.

Hesitantly, I put my hand on the door handle and pushed it down before I set foot in the big hall shortly after. Automatically, my eyes wandered around the area until they caught onto my three pretty friends who were once again sitting at a table with the seven boys.
I guess I should get used to it...

"Oh, you're joining us today?" I heard Jaemin's cocky voice and I would have loved to just turn around and leave right there. These few words alone caused an unpleasant shiver to run down my spine and I couldn't prevent an annoyed snort to leave my lips.

Although the voice of the pink haired student didn't sound any different than the other day, he himself looked less distant and sinister than he did a few weeks ago. If I was honest, none of them made an intimidating impression anymore and rather looked like the average high school student.

There wasn't that much time that had passed so what the hell happened? Even Soyeon seemed to be quite calm and relaxed, even though the girl hated the seven of them just as much as I did.

I was about to answer Jaemin that I had only come because of Donghyuck, but I immediately held myself back from saying any ot that. Surely someone would ask the question why I was searching for him, Soyeon probably ending up suspecting me of something that was probably right. 

I sighed inwardly instead and took the empty space between Chenle and Mark, trying not to pout in frustration.

My heart automatically started to beat faster when I found myself in the middle of their small group, but since it was not as intense as it felt towards Wonwoo, I barely even noticed it.

It was as if my inner iceberg, formed by hatred and anger, was gradually beginning to melt, slowly but surely disappearing with each moment that it remained exposed to the sun.
I was well aware of everything going on inside me, but I still didn't want it to happen. Instead, I tried to keep the iceberg in the shade as best I could, hoping that I could somehow prevent the process from continuing.

"Where were we?" Renjun ignored my moody aura and turned to Momo who was sitting right next to him.

Only now did I notice that the girls were quite scattered within the group instead of sitting together. Had they already become friends while I wasn't there? Did they really forget who exactly they were dealing with?

"The party", the black-haired girl tore me out of my question filled mind, whereupon Renjun nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Right, I'll just send you the address. The whole thing is probably going start aroud 7 or 8 pm, but he is going to give us more details later on."

I quickly interrupted their little conversation and raised one eyebrow, not knowing what the two of them were talking about. "Party?"

"Chenle's friend Felix is throwing a Halloween party at his place and he said we should invite a few people. It's in about two weeks."

Silently I nodded my head, my only thought that the idea of it was absolutely ridiculous. A Halloween party where people would most likely drink themselves into a coma, do stupid and dangerous shit, not to mention that the seven NCT members will be there.
It literally screamed for chaos and trouble.

"You're coming," it suddenly came from the person in front of me, gaining my attention with his monotonous and cold voice that seemed to appear every time he was in public.
The brunette had once again put on his emotionless facade, poking around in his food without even looking at me for a second.

I immediately frowned,wondered if I had misheard him. "Excuse me?"

Clearly annoyed, although I wasn't sure where his sudden moody attitude came frome, Donghyuck sighed deeply, dropped his fork on his plate before crossing his arms in front of his chest and leaning back in his chair.
His dark chocolate eyes locked directly onto mine, nearly piercing their way through the back of my head

"You are coming," he repeated his words, still staring at me sinisterly as if I was the reason for his weird mood swing. However, I skilfully ignored the dirty look he gave me, laughing ironically instead before I crossing my arms as well.

"I'm sorry, but if you want me to come, I certainly won't."

"We'll see."

I hissed quietly and shook my head, still narrowing my eyes at the older. The boy really couldn't leave me alone for even a second. If it wasn't for my damn phone, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

"Last time I was only joking", Renjun interrupted our little chit chat, trying to surpress the amused grin that was slowly creeping up on his face, "but now I'm pretty sure there's something going on between you two."

Still trying to prevent himself from laughing, his look reflected exactly the opposite emotion that Soyeon was immediately showing towards me.
The girl shot her head in my direction in the same second and raised her eyebrows critisizin before she tried to end my life with a dire killer look.

"Shut the fuck up," I looked over at the boy, a wave of rage shooting through my own body, making my innumerable nerves tingle. "Him and me? I'd rather run into a burning building than let this happen."

"Ouch," it now came from Jisung, who laughingly scrunched his small nose and patted the older on his back to give him moral support. "That's rough buddy."

"Again", Donghyuck kept his dark eyes on me, slightly tilting his head to the side, "we'll see about that."

Ooofff... I really don't know what happened in this chapter💀 I'm so sorry

Anyways, StrayKids dropped the video to tree of their tracks and I lowkey stopped breathing as I watched it😂😔✊🏼
I already know that I will listen to 'We Go' nonstop🔥

Have a great day everyone💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 31.1K 55
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Hey, you! Come back here!" "What the fuck do you want!?" The said boy growled as he panted whi...
73.6K 2.6K 65
‟𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠...
64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
128K 4.5K 13
! Adult contents ! If your mind has already been corrupted and perverted, then you can read. Otherwise go read others stories, this shit isn't for yo...