Overwatch characters x male r...

Par NightAngel88

this is an Ovewatch one shot book so have fun. Plus

Requests
Doctor male Reader x injured Mercy
Shy Tracer x Male reader
Widowmaker x Shy Male reader
Male reader x Tracer.
Widowmaker x Wolverine Male Reader x Tracer
Widowmaker x Wolverine Make Reader x Tracer pt.2
D.va x Male Reader x Sombra
A/n
Sick Tracer x Reader
Talon Tracer x Reader x Sombra
A/n
Yandere Reader x Trace Part 1
Yandere Reader x Tracer Part 2
Zarya x Reader
Sombra x Hacker Reader
Mercy x Reader
Shy Tracer x Reader Part 2
Sombra x Reader
Talon Tracer x Reader
Sombra x Hacker Reader
Mei x Reader
Mercy x Talon Medic Reader
Zarya x Reader
Widowmaker x Infamous Mercenary Reader
Pharah x Past! WWII! Reader.
Widowmaker x Overwatch Sniper Reader
Symmetra x Reader x Pharah
Mercy x Reader Shimada
Mercy x Insane Reader
Apology A/N
D.va x North Korean reader.
Possesive vampire Mercy x Reader
Female!Reinhardt x Reader
Tracer x Swordsman Reader x Widowmaker
Mercy x Demon Reader
Widowmaker x Overwatch Reader x Sombra
Tracer x Time Traveler Reader
Tracer x Short Reader
Mei x Reader
Possesive Vampire Mercy x Reader Part 2
Moira x Bane! Reader
Talon Reader x Overwatch Tracer
Mercy x Opposite Reaper! Reader x Pharah
Ghost Rider Reader x Mercy
Brigitte x Crippled Reader
Mei x Reader
Reader x Widowmaker
D.va x reader
Ashe x Biker! Reader
Shy D.va x Reader
Flirty! Sombra x Prowler! Reader
Widowmaker x Spider-man! Reader
Echo x Half Robot! Reader
Widowmaker x Reader Part 2
Widowmaker x Reader Part 3
Widowmaker x Reader Extended Ending

Brigitte x reader

3.2K 25 30
Par NightAngel88

Requested by Beansanyone  your Reinhardt's son who basically grew up with Brigitte and the rest of Lindholm children.

~(y/n) POV~
Being Reinhardt's son had to be the weirdest experience. First off my mom was another crusader. She and dad were sent off separately and after I was born my mom decided she didn't want to be a crusader or anything like that, so her and dad came to an agreement. Dad got full custody's while mom did her own thing, she still contacts me every now and then but she has her own life to worry about. Dads been the best. He made sure I always knew I was loved, told me stories, and gave me a family in Overwatch. Uncle torbjorn and auntie Ingrid helped dad raise me and I've always felt like another addition to the Lindholm family. Then there was the uncles youngest child, 3 years younger then me, Brigitte. Ever since she was 6 years old she's been telling me she was in love with me and wanted me to be her boyfriend. Uncle and auntie at first told her she was too young for a boyfriend, but it feels like it's just an ongoing joke of her saying she wants me to be her boyfriend so I let it slide, it was cute seeing her face get happy when she ran up to me with flowers, but after I turned 18 I immediately joined the crusaders and then Overwatch which took 6 years of my life. Brigitte was the first person to greet me when I came back home. We both grew up and she was well on her way of being a full fledged Overwatch agent so I taught her almost everything I know. It's weird but even though we were raised together I've really seen her as a my best friend not even a cousin or sibling. I'm shaken from my thoughts as I hear dads booming voice from the living room.

"Haha my boy what's with your standing around? We promised your cousins we'd help watch their children with Torbjorn and Ingrid!"

"Geez papa can't you wait a few minutes? I'm still getting the books and the colored pencils! Last time they told me they wanted to draw out how they saw your stories so I'm making sure I have enough colors for everyone."

Dad finally comes into my room and laughs his uproarious laugh. I have a mountain climbing backpack filled to the brim with children's toys, coloring books, things to color with, and oh so many snacks. Dad gives me an affectionate pat on the head and gives me a big smile.

"That's my boy! The kids will love it!"

"Thanks papa. I just hope the little ones won't attack us with pillows again."

Dad smiles down at me before we leave to the car. The drive to uncles house is very relaxing even if dad put on his Hasselhoff playlist, god he's so old school, but I hate to admit the songs are catchy.

"So (y/n), hows everything in Overwatch? I heard from a little birdie that you've been making a new piece of armor that even Torbjorn would be proud of."

"Yeah! It's something that's still in development but it will be super helpful for stealth missions. So to describe it; it's something for more defensive people right, and it looks very thin so if someone were to happen to see you in it they'd underestimate you and you'd be able to get the jump on them, and I'm trying to figure out how to include cuttle fish camouflage so the agents would be next to perfectly camouflaged, I'm also trying to figure out if there would be a way to change the temperature of the suit so it wouldn't be that noticeable with heat signature."

Dad nods his head, I know he doesn't always understand what I'm talking about but the fact that he's taking initiative to talk to me about my hobbies and things I love make me really happy. It gets quiet again as we watch the scenery of trees and buildings flying past us, until dad suddenly breaks the silence.

"So have you met anyone worth dating my boy?"

I blush and start having a coughing fit. It takes a couple of minutes until I calm down enough but once I do I glare at dad who has an innocent smile on his face.

"You ruined the moment papa. And no. There's just no one that's caught my attention."

Dad laughs loudly.

"What if I told you there was a certain someone who had the biggest crush on you and I knew about it?"

"I'd say you're terrible at lying papa."

"I'd reply to that by saying you're very oblivious my boy. Very very oblivious."

Dad shakes his head before turning into my cousins house.

"Let's go my boy! The children are waiting!"

I laugh myself before following dad, but what did he mean? Does he really know someone who likes me? Nah the only person he hangs out with is uncle and the other Overwatch agents and none of them even know dad and I are related.

"Who missed their favorite uncle!"

"Uncy!"

A stampede of children come at me and dad. I'm taken down when three of them tackle me while dad is able to pick up about five of them, if you include the baby. I hear a sweet laugh and see auntie pick up the children that tackled me. She holds out her hand and I gladly take it as she helps me up.

"It's nice to see you (y/n). How have you been?"

"I'm doing good auntie. Just tired and a bit homesick. It's been nice being here."

Auntie smiles at me before going to coo at her granbabies. I suddenly hear dad and uncle talking to each other.

"So Reinhardt, you still betting (y/n) will realize?"

"Yes. My boy is very smart and I know he knows this, he just needs a bit of a push to see."

Uncle laughs before shaking his head at dad.

"No. He just honestly can't see it. Yes he's a smart boy but very oblivious. Wouldn't be able to tell you unless it was standing right in front of him in neon letters."

I chuckle to myself as go back to getting all the coloring books ready. Dads always making bets with uncle. I go back to my nieces and nephews as we start to tell the story of the greatest crusaders.

~time skip~
Dad and I were going back to HQ. As nice as it was to see the babies and have family time, duty calls. 76 said there was going to be new weapons and tactics we all needed to be present for. I groan as I have to put on my armor, knowing I'm going to have to take it off again to try out the ones 76 wants to train us.

"Heya (y/n)! It's been too long! How've ya been!"

"Brigitte! It has been too long! I've been very tired but that's the prove we pay as Overwatch agents."

Bri smiles as a small blush faces across her face. I see her just staring at me and I realize I actually have my wrong armor on!

"Thanks Bri! Please tell Soldier I'll be late!"

I rush back to the armory barely seeing Bri still looking at me, probably disappointed she wasn't able to tease me.

~Brigitte POV~

I sigh as I watch (y/n) run away. Smiling I don't realize someone's talking to me.

"Wow, ya got it that bad huh? I remember when I was in love, worst feelin' in my life. Did just about anything to make the twist in my stomach go away. Nothin' worked so I had to ask 'em out."

I can feel Mccree's smug grin ask I turn around. I try and deny it but my voice start to break.

"W-what?! I'm not in love!"

"Sure~? And I didn't ask my fiancé to be mine when I was blacked out drunk in the back of a Denny's parking lot. Point is you got it bad and I want to help."

"Not so fast cowboy! I'm the only one who has a girlfriend that I asked out by myself without liquid courage!"

"Hey there Lena. If your so cultured then why don't you tell lil'ol Brigitte how to woo her man.

"Ok mate. All you need to do, if give him the look, put your hand on his shoulder, give him a smirk, and say "hey". It's fool proof!"

McCree starts to laugh as Lena give him a glare.

"Wait your serious?! That's how you got Emily to date you?! That's so dumb haha."

"It's not dumb it's fool proof! Go try it on him Brigitte! I'll let Soldier know you and (y/n) couldn't make it and you two will try out different weapons in three business days."

"Brigitte, as much as I want you to do the "fool proof plan" theres always something even better you could do. Just talk to him, he's not one to say how he's feeling, or give us any indication if he's up to something. He may already like you back. Here's my idea, look him in the eyes, and let your heart do the talking, tell him honesty how you feel, if he feels the same way you'll know if he doesn't it's better that you know then pretending there's nothing there. Now off ya go."

I nod to Lena and McCree as I go to the armory. I blush as I think of the scenarios of what could happen is I do Lena's fool proof plan. I see (y/n) coming out of the armory surprisingly still in his armor from before. He sees me and gives me a confused smile. Now here's my chance! I stare at (y/n) and before I can do it like Lena told me to my body starts to feel like it's shut down. I'm just staring at (y/n). I start to sweat as I forgot what to do. Fuckfuck fuckityfuck what do I do shitshitsbistshis. Why haven't I stopped staring. Holy fucking shit abort plan. shit fuck.

~(y/n) POV~

What's Bri doing here? I got a text from Lena saying Soldier didn't need me for the testing so she wanted to meet me out here to go get froyo. Brigitte looks at me very weirdly. Why is she sweating so much? This is an uncomfortable amount of eye contact. She puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a half lidded smile. We stare even more as neither of us blink. Brigitte starts sweating more as a light pink dusts her face. Cute.

"Uh you good Bri? You're kinda...sweaty? If you need help I can call dad and get him to get Ana or Angela... why are you shaking??"

"I-uh-um!!! Hey~.?!"

She's shaking so freakin much. I try and grab the hand on my shoulder and get her calm down until she turns very red and runs away faster then I can actually process.

"Oki then... see you later?"

I talk to the empty hallway as I hear her footsteps fade away, probably to hide in her dads workshop. A smile ghosts my lips as I go back and try and find Lena because she ditched me and I'm not going to let that slide.

~Brigitte pov~
WHYTHEFUCKDIDIDOTHATNOWHESGOINGTOSEEMEASAWEIRDOAHHHHHHHHWHYWHYWHWYHWYHWYHWHYWHYWHYWHWY-

"Hey Brigitte. So how'd the ol'charm work on Mr.Perf-"

Before I even realize it I'm crying and yelling at Mccree as tears fell down my face.

"DONT EVEN START! Din dumma cowboy! du förstörde min enda chans med honom! I don't-you fucking-"

"Brigitte? What happened. Did he hurt you? I swear."

"No I just probably ruined my only chance to ever tell him how much I really like him because I don't want to lose him. I did the shoulder touch like Lena said and we'll it didn't go well, I embarrassed myself and I don't think he wants to talk to me again."

McCree gives me a sad smile before giving me a hug. I give him a small hug back but I pull away. I just want to be alone right now. I go to my room passing papa and Reinhardt along the way but I don't pay them any mind. I go to my room and lay in my bed face in the pillows as small tears fall down my face.

~(y/n) POV~
"Hey Lena!"

The small Brit looks back at me with a wide smile before it suddenly turns to confusion.

"Hey (y/n)... Where's Brigitte? I thought she'd be with you?"

"Oh I passed her earlier, she's acting weird so I was going to ask Angela if she could see her."

"Weird how..?"

"She was very sweaty, shaking a lot, had a flushed face, and stammered when she talked. Couldn't really look me in the eyes and then couldn't stop staring. She just seemed really off Ya know? Why?"

Lena looks at me before screaming into her hands and then with the straightest voice told me.

"(Y/n) you're the biggest idiot I've met and I've seen genji get his arm stuck in a vending machine."

"What?"

"Yeah he just bought something from like the middle area, then it didn't fall and he got really mad beat up the machine then stuck his arm and got stuck. Funny thing was it was his human harm so we couldn't just detach it and we had to call the maintenance guys to get him out."

"No like funny story but how am I an idiot?"

"(Y/n) think back to almost everything that's happened to you, whose been there that's not your dad."

"Brigitte...why?"

"Who spends the most time with you even when you go on your tangents even Torbjorn doesn't know what your talking about?"

"Brigitte.."

"(Y/n). She loves you. With her entire heart and soul. She may not be at all good with expressing herself verbally, but she makes sure to show you she loves you by her actions. I'm not saying your dumb but you're very oblivious."

"You're being serious?"

"Yes. Now go find her because if I know her she really could use a hug and a shoulder right now."

I nod my head to Lena before running to Brigittes room. I hear quiet sobbing and my heart hurts. I softly knock and hear a soft 'go away please.'

"Hey Bri? It's me. Can I come in?"

".....yeah. The doors unlocked. Keep the light off please."

I listen to Bri and slowly go into her room. The soft glow of the sunset outside illuminates the room enough for me to see basic shapes but nothing else really. How do I even start this, shes actually been in love with me? I sighed as I try to ease her to telling me. I trust Lena but not enough about this.

"Bri, what was all that earlier?"

Bri shot up from the bed am I swear I could see her blush a bright red.

"I-I-it could be nothing! It never happened hahaha."

"Bri. You have to be the most important person to me, I lo-I really care for you. Please, if I did something tell me. If you don't feel comfortable with me anymore please tell me. I don't want to lose you. I genuinely can't imagine life without you."

"I can't imagine my life without you either. That's why I'm scared to tell you what that was, I don't want to lose you either."

I sit next to Bri and I can see her face even with the dim light. She looks so small right now, so fragile. I take a deep breath and I do what my heart says is right. I give her a small kiss, I don't try and deepen it or try anything. Just one small kiss. Immediately she kisses back. I lightly pet her hair as I start to feel the small tears fall from her face. We pull apart and try to look in each other's eyes. No words are spoken as Bri puts her head on my shoulder.

"What does this make us (y/n)?"

"I'm not sure. Let's sleep, you've had a long day."

She giggles before lightly tapping my chest.

"Not until we change out of our armor. This won't be comfortable to sleep in."

I laugh a bit as I grab Bri's hand and we start walking to the armory to get our normal clothes. Whatever this makes us I just hope we always stay together. She makes me feel whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Night angle here, sorry for two main things. 1) that's this isn't what you expected or wanted and 2) that this is posted like 1 freakin week later then what I had planned, I had almost everything outlined (in my head cuz I'm a dummy) and then f*ckin school came from no where kicked me in the gut and took most of my motivation and I lost all my motivation to write. I didn't like anything I wrote these past few days I finally got a bit of motivation back and I swear on my Overwatch game I'm finishing everything as I slowly get my mojo back. Thank y'all for your patience! Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and stay safe!!💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 49 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
109 1 16
look at all the stuff i wrote (this should be going into ao3 i know i said i would do that but i dont understand how to use ao3 it makes me want to c...
4.6K 98 8
this book is filled with female character x female reader only.
21.3K 142 17
please read the most recent chapter!