The fall of our secrets

By abirrosa2

She was fire, he was ice. She raged and burned everything in her path when he stayed calm and collected. She... More

My first note
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter34
Chapter35
Chapter36
Chapter37
Chapter38
Chapter39
Chapter40
Chapter41
Chapter42
Chapter43
Epilogue

Prologue

114 14 3
By abirrosa2

"I can tell you everything that happens during my day, but I can't even speak about the small things inside my heart. Do you call this love, Nina?" Ethan said with a defeated voice.

I sat beside him and clasped his hand. "Love? I don't know the meaning of this word, Ethan."

"You don't need a dictionary to understand it. You just need to let go and live. It will come to you eventually. Heck, it is in front of you, but you are blind to the point of not seeing it." With those words, he dropped his hands from mine and left the room.

I knew it would come to this. Good things never last, I always drive them away.

*******************

"I am only human, Ethan. I can't take any more of this crap. I am done." Nina said with difficulty. I shook my head and tried to soothe her with my words.

"No, you need to fight. You can't let go now. I want to find you waiting for me at the end of this road." I ran my hands through her chocolate brown hair and cradled her cold body closer to mine.

"Let it go, Ethan. I arrived at the end of my story. You can carry on without me. You are stronger than me. You can finish the race without any help." She said with her voice nearly inaudible, and to my horror, she closed her eyes, leaving me alone.

How can I always manage to lose the people I love? Is it a curse? Or is it fate playing a cruel game with me?

********************* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 439 38
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
17.8K 357 39
He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man known as Nicola Castello says in front o...
21 0 23
It all started with a 7 year old weak girl's misery and ended with a huge disaster. ★ "Give up. I love another woman.", he said and my lips curved...
123K 2.7K 38
13/12/20- #5 in watty2021 14/1/21- #1 in weapons 15/1/21- #2 in watty2021 02/02/23- #2 in femmefatale "Let go, Ziva," and that was all I need to say...