OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

Autorstwa NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... Więcej

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 30

3.7K 218 60
Autorstwa NuAnBiHa

" 'You said that they didn't need their daddy. That's why I addressed myself as Uncle. Sorry that Tharn called me daddy. Don't worry, he won't called me daddy anymore after this.' "

Mew's word keeps on ringing in Gulf's ears. He did felt guilty when Mew addressed himself as Uncle to his own twinnies. He didn't expect that and he didn't expect that Tharn would called Mew daddy as that is his first word and his first met with his daddy too.

Then he went near Tharn and he caressed Tharn's cheeks. "You try to stand up using his leg. You make a sad face to him and when he lifted you, you smile."

"You called him daddy. You even cry when papa want to take you from him. You recognized your daddy, isn't it? Hmmm, sleep well Tharn." Gulf kissed his cheek and went out from the room.

"Where is him?" asked Gulf to Bright.

"He's inside Becca's room. Can't you give him another chance, Gulf? Or atleast let him addressed himself as daddy to his twinnies. I know there's something you said to him that might hurt him the most and that's why he addressed himself as uncle to his own flesh and blood."

"I know you don't want to care about his feeling but he's being hurt. He's hurting himself by using the word 'uncle' towards his own twinnies and I know you're aware of it."

"You don't want your twinnies to call him daddy but Tharn did call him daddy and he's so comfortable with him even though he just met with him, am I right?" asked Bright and Gulf nodded.

"I really didn't need him anymore in my life and yes, I don't want them to call him daddy as I told you before but I didn't expect that he would addressed himself as uncle."

"Are you sure you didn't need him anymore in your life, Gulf? Are you really sure about that? You know, your eyes and heart can't lie."

"You act coldly to him without looking at him when he's near you but when he's far from you, you would look at him like a person who is longing for his lover."

"Nooo, it's....." Gulf wanted to say something but Bright cut off his words.

"Don't deny the truth Gulf because I always notice it! When you look at him, there's a glow in your eyes. You and your mouth might said that you didn't need him but what about your heart? Did you and your heart saying that too?"

"He knows about me being your boyfriend but he still wanted to persuade you. I know he did a lot of terrible and horrible things to you but he regret it, Gulf. I know you notice that but you're denying it because of your ego."

"He's longing for you and you're longing for him. I can see it in your eyes and I can see it in his eyes too. Both of you needed each other and your lil twinnies need their daddy too but you're denying it."

"Because of what? Because of your own ego. Stop denying the truth, Gulf. I don't want you to regret it later because of your ego. If you continued denying the truth, trust me dude, when he sign the divorce paper, it's gonna be hard for you to persuade him like he did to you and you will lose him forever."

"Here, take Type with you and let him sleep with his big brother later." Gulf nodded and he took Type's from Bright.

"I'm going back home as I need to pack my things. Win said that Tine's looking for me and I'm going to his hometown tomorrow. Even though he is just our adopted son, we love him so much, Gulf."

"So do Mew. He is their biological father but he addressed himself as uncle. I knew the pain, Gulf. Win keep on asking Tine to call me dada but Tine don't want to call me dada and it hurts me when he called me uncle until he saw me crying because of him calling me uncle."

"Please Gulf, please think about what I had told you earlier and use the opportunity to reconcile back with Mew. Both of you needed each other so much so do the twinnies."

"I don't know when I will get to see you again since I'm going there but when I returned, I want to hear the good news from you and your husband. I better get going first. Good luck and goodbye, Gulf." Bright grab his wallet and car key and went out from the apartment.

Gulf went inside his room to put Type to sleep and his little one fell asleep not long after that.

" 'Stop denying the truth, Gulf. I don't want you to regret it later because of your ego. Trust me dude, when he sign the divorce paper, it's gonna be hard for you to persuade him like he did to you and you will lose him forever. Please think about what I had told you earlier. Both of you need each other so much so do the twins.' "

Bright's word keeps on ringing in his ears. "I'm denying the truth and ego..... Am I doing that??" asked Gulf to himself.

He was lost in his thought when his phone's ringing. It was Becca who's calling him and he immediately answered the call. "Hey princess, how are you? I thought you forget me." said Gulf with a sulky voice.

"Hi Gulfie, I'm totally fine here. I'm not forgetting you dear brother-in-law but I'm so busy with the new project."

"By the way, can you inform to Phi Mew that I can't get back yet. We're stuck here because there's a problem with the new project. I tried to call him and it looks like he's talking with someone else."

"Sure Becca, I will tell him later. Take a good care of yourself okay."

"Thank you so much and yes boss, don't worry about me. I know how to take care of myself. I got to go now. Kiss the twinnies for me naa. Goodbye Gulfie." said Becca and after Gulf bid goodbye to her, she hung up the phone.

Suddenly his ears ringing for another words again. " 'Use the opportunity to reconcile back with Mew.' " Yes, it's Bright's word that were ringing in Gulf's ears.

"Dear God, what are you planning to me and Mew exactly by distancing Bright and Becca from us?" He sighed heavily and went out from his room.

He knocked on the door but Mew didn't open it. So he decided to open the door and he was surprised because there's no one in the room except for Mew's phone.

He thought Mew is in the bathroom but no, there's no sign of Mew. "Where did he go and why he didn't take his phone with him?"

Suddenly Mew's phone is ringing. Gulf was hesitate to answer the call but the caller keeps on calling again and again. So Gulf took Mew's phone and he answered the call.

"Hello Mew, I've found the place that you ask me to search for. It's quite expensive but it has every single things that you requested before. I will send the photos to you later." said the caller or Singto as shown on the phone's screen.

"Errr, sorry but I'm not Mew. I'm Gulf and I don't know where did he go and I think he accidentally left his phone." said Gulf politely.

"G-Gulf?" asked Singto.

"Yes, Gulf and I'm Mew's husband." Singto was stunned.

"Damn you Singto. Thank God you didn't spilled all the details or Gulf will know about Mew's whereabout when he leave him." Singto cursed himself.

"Owh, okay. Can you inform to him to call me back as soon as possible?" asked Singto.

"Sure and can I ask you something? What place that Mew ask you to search for?" asked Gulf.

"Ummm..... It's the p-place for his n-new project with me. Yes, we have a project that has to be done together." said Singto and he hope Gulf would believe him.

"Okay then, sorry for asking the question. I will tell him when he's back."

"Thank you, Gulf." and Singto immediately hung up the phone.

Gulf was surprised again to see Mew's wallpaper, it was their wedding photo but that's not stopping him from thinking about the conversation just now.

"That's weird. Why was he stuttered when I ask the question? Did Mew plan on something without telling anyone?"

Gulf just let the question disappeared from his mind and he decided to filled his stomach since he didn't ate his lunch yet. He went to the kitchen but he's too lazy to cook and he just ordered KFC for his late lunch and dinner later together with Mew.

While Mew in the other place, he's window shopping alone since he needed something to distract him thinking about him and Gulf. He stopped at one shop that were selling the babies and kids clothes.

He walked in and he started to searched the new clothes for the twins. After choosing some random clothes and he was satisfied with the design, he pay the bill and rushed back home.

Mew was stupefied when he opened the door and smells something that he wanted to forget the incident behind it. Yupp, that's right. He smells the KFC that Gulf ordered earlier. He take a looked at the kitchen but there's no sign of Gulf.

He went straight to Becca's room but when he's about to open the door, he heard Gulf call his name. He immediately open the door and he was shocked when Gulf pulled his hand.

"Mew, wait. I have something to tell you." said Gulf with a soft voice. Mew pulled back his hand from Gulf.

"W-what do you want to tell me?" asked Mew without looking at Gulf.

"Becca said that she called you earlier but it seems like you're talking with someone so he called me and ask me to inform you that she can't get back yet because they were having some problem with the new project."

"And..... Someone named Singto also called you but you left your phone and I answered the call. He told me to tell you to call him back as soon as possible regarding your new project with him." Mew turned around when Gulf told him about Singto.

"Si-Singto? What else did he tell you?" asked Mew.

"He told me that he found the place that you ask him to search for and he say it's quite expensive but it has every single things that you requested. He will send the photos to you."

"Owhhh, okay. I will call him later and thanks for the information, Gulf." Gulf nodded.

"I ordered KFC for our dinner and don't worry, you can eat it because I didn't ordered anything spicy for you."

"Thanks but I didn't think I can eat it because it's reminding me of one incident that I really wanted to forget and I'm still regretting it until now. I'm sorry again." and he went inside the room.

"Incident?? What incident??" Gulf was thinking about the incident that Mew talk about and he was frozed when he remembered the incident.

"Damn!!! Did he just talk about my miscarriage?" Gulf knocked on the door and he keeps on knocking until Mew open it.

"Mew..... The KFC, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to....." Before he could continued his words, Mew cut him off.

"It's okay Gulf. It was totally my fault and I'm sorry again. Errr..... The clothes that I bought for the twinnies before, can I have it back?" asked Mew.

"Yes but why?" asked Gulf back.

"I bought the new one for them and it's a bit bigger than before."

"Let's go and take it." said Gulf and he pulled Mew's hand. Mew was shocked but he didn't said anything.

"It's all inside this box." Gulf gave him the box.

Mew just take out the clothes with daddy's word written on the clothes and let the rest inside the box. Gulf noticed it but he don't want to ask anything yet.

"Here, take the new one." Mew give him the clothes that he bought.

"Thank you." said Gulf. Mew nodded and he take a glance at the twinnies before he went out from the room immediately.

Gulf looked at the new clothes and he was shocked to see the words written on the new clothes.

"Now I know why he take back the old clothes. He's making me feel guilty. I need to talk with him." said Gulf in his heart and he rushed to Becca's room. He's about to knocked on the door when he heard Mew was talking on the phone.

"Thank God, Singto. I thought you spilled all the tea. I've seen the photos and thank you so much for your help."

"I got another three weeks here and once the three weeks end, I'll fly there as soon as possible and hope to see you too. I need to take a bath now. Talk to you again. Bye buddy." Mew hung up the phone. He grabbed his towel and went straight inside the bathroom.

" 'I'll fly there as soon as possible.' " The word keeps on ringing in Gulf's ears.

"What are you planning to do and where do you want to go, Mew?"

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
168K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...