𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

De heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... Mais

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

76 | her lips have a shadow

3.7K 158 56
De heartphiliau

I give the best wishes to this little one who is no longer so little. I don't know how to describe the affection I have for this man, I wish him the best in his life. He truly is precious and we all know it.

He is charming, handsome, talented ... but not only that, he is the one who has our name tattooed on his knuckles, he is the one who cries thinking and writing about us.

He is Jeon Jungkook, there will only be one. Let's treat him as he deserves, with love, respect and admiration.

Happy Birthday, Jungkook! 💜

ALSO, OMG GUYS BTS IS MAKING HISTORY! I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF THEM!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

Jisoo and Marcus yesterday invited us to go out altogether, both Chaerin and I thought the area was almost deserted, but no. It's quite touristy and the nearby town, although small, hosts various activities for people who pass just by chance. They even have a disco, which is where we are now.

Chaerin did not spare herself. I can't take my eyes off her ... she's beautiful. More than usual.

She wears a pretty flashy and tight dress, bright red and shimmery that fits perfectly with her black hair and fair skin creating a nice contrast. She looks like Snow White at times.

Marcus walks up to me and hands me the drink I ordered.

《Hey bro, you are really into her.》

《You don't know how much.》

I watch her from far away, while she drinks a cocktail with Jisoo, they are talking together, they seem to get along well.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Jisoo and Marcus are the two people I saw at the motel entrance when I paid the receptionist.

《Why aren't you a couple?》

《She just got out from a tough relationship and I'm helping her get over it.》

《Does she know about your feelings?》

《Well I ...》 I confessed them, right? But she didn't say much about it ...

《Yes, she knows.》

We get distracted when we see the two girls heading to the dance floor, they are two beautiful girls and they attract a lot of attention from the people around them. They start dancing with each other as they talk and laugh.

Chaerin seems like a child at times, small, innocent and carefree. I smile as she laughs. I love seeing her as a free spirit. I want her to relax before starting university, to enjoy some quiet time.

For a moment, her eyes search for something all over the place, until she finds it. She focuses them on me, our eyes meet and for a moment everything disappears.

Music is no longer music but it becomes my accelerated heartbeat pounding against my chest, the lights are pointing only at her, I feel our breaths synchronize. She smiles at me and looks away.
And then, everything goes back to the way it was before.

I want her.

The music changes and becomes more sensual and slower, she smiles, closes her eyes and raises her face, with her hands she runs through her body up till her hair and then lets herself go with the flow.

The dress she wears shows off her perfect legs. If you didn't understand, I'm obsessed with her legs. The heels unleash her shapely and soft figure, her hips sway to the rhythm of the music and she does it in such a sensual way that it forces me to look away from her, I risk getting hard if I keep staring at her like that.

A woman's movements can be lethal to a man. Movements are what catch a man's attention. And Chaerin has so many, all of them are a soft spot for me.

She has a habit of grabbing her hair with one hand, rolling it around her hand and putting it on one shoulder. Sometimes she bites her lower lip when she is shy she pinches her earlobe, when she is concentrated she wrinkles her forehead tilting it slightly.

Not to mention when she wants you, that look I don't think I'll ever forget and I hope to see it again sooner or later.

《Jimin, I'm going to get my woman, you should do the same.》

Marcus winks at me and walks away to fetch Jisoo, the two go off to dance with each other and Chaerin is left alone.

I am still, I cannot move. Why am I so nervous? Move Jimin. My feet don't listen to me. But something clicks in me when I see another guy approach her, asking her to dance. Nope, not today.

I walk up to her and grab her wrist to get her attention.

《Do you want to dance?》 Chaerin looks at me surprised and also a little annoyed.

《Well, actually I was going to dance with this guy ...》

I glare at him and he understands that we are in my territory.

《He's gone.》Now she should accept.

《You kinda sent him away.》She laughs.

《These are superfluous details.》
I hold out my hand and she agrees to dance.

They played another slow and sensual song. I don't know if that's best for me.

《May I?》I ask her before placing my hands on her hips. She nods, but first I take her hands and put them around my neck.

《While you were dancing, you looked so happy.》

《I was.》

《You were?》

《I am, even now I am happy.》

《About what?》

《You really want me to say it out loud, don't you?》she says smiling.

I nod triumphantly like a child.

《I'm happy to dance with you, Jimin.》

I stare at her without knowing what to answer, my heart jumped out of my chest and started to dance. Is it possible?

《Jimin ... are you blushing?》

She comes dangerously close to my face to see better. I snap my head back in embarrassment, making her giggle.

《An embarrassed Jimin, how cute.》

She looks at me with her head tilted, smiling in that way that kills me.

I want to kiss her.

《I'm not embarrassed.》

《You're red, don't lie.》she pinches my cheek.

《I'm not lying, I never get embarrassed.》

《Yes, yes.》

《Do I have to show you what I'm capable of?》

She's sceptical and raises an eyebrow.

I squeeze her hips with my hands, her back stiffens and I pull her to me, our bodies are attached. Her eyes are wide open. I bring my lips to hers, smile but proceed to kiss her cheek.

She throws out the air she was holding until now.

《Don't challenge me.》 I hear her say, in a whisper.

She swallows. But then she smiles and looks between us.

Her hands brush my shirt collar, adjusting it, even though it doesn't really need to be fixed.

She slides her fingers over my buttons, up and down, until she stops at my first button, she unbuttons it and approaches with her lips towards my exposed skin. With her heels, she gets there without too many problems. Even if she is short.

Traces my skin with her lips, starting with the slightly exposed chest. But I realize that her lips aren't actually touching me. She is just passing over it, without contact.

It seems to me that I feel my skin burn under her passage, even if it's just a shadow. Her lips have a shadow, I can feel.

She comes on my neck, right where my sensitive spot is.

Leaves me a simple kiss. Her lips rest slowly, I close my eyes and then reopen them when she suddenly detaches from me. I stop her before she can go further and before I lose control and do things I shouldn't be doing now.

《Sorry, Jimin I-I shouldn't have to.》

Her hand slides over my chest and then detaches completely.

《Huh?》

She wrinkles her brows, she looks hurt?

《Um, I'm going to the bathroom for a moment.》

《Chaerin wait!》

She doesn't listen to me and runs away like lightning. Disappearing among the people.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
88K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
365K 7.7K 15
WARNING!!! THIS IS 18+!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Ever since the coronavirus pandemic broke out people had been desperately l...