I Have to Have Him (BoyxBoy)

By Kandyapple

Dominic Valentine, sexy, wealthy author. Sold thousands of copies of his last novel. To celebrate this big nu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Epilogue
Live, Laugh, and Love
Bonus Chapter: Merry Christmas

Chapter Five

100K 3.3K 621
By Kandyapple

You guys are always saying how sexy Orion is and that's true, I agree 100%. I also want you guys to know that Dominic is sexy too. Sexy as fuck he is. 

There will always be music/lyrics in my stories. Music is a big part of everyone’s life and I feel like it wouldn’t be normal if music weren’t part of my character’s life. The song in the chapter will always be on the side if you're interested.

            Orion. I smiled as I thought of him. He’s proven to be different than I expected him to be, still interesting but different. For instance, sometimes I text him just to ask how his day is and so on. We would text for hours until he told me he had to go. There are two positives about texting Orion. He text back right away and it showed me who he was more than when we’re speaking in person. In person, sometimes he’s open but as soon as he realize he’s being open he becomes guarded.

            A few days ago I was lying down thinking about him and then he called me. I had never called before as much as I was tempted to but I didn’t want to push him too much or want him to get tired of so I never did. God, when I heard his voice I wished he was mine all over again, that I could hear his voice whenever I wanted, to hear him say good morning and goodnight. To be able to tell what emotion he’s feeling by the tone of his voice. To hear him tell me everything that he loves, that he likes, that he wants, what he feels, what he thinks. I want to hear him moan my name softly when we make love and I want to be able to never get tired of hearing him tell me that he loves me. But that’s just me wanting and thinking wishfully.

            And so, hearing his voice awoke so many things, so many emotions inside of and whatever emotion it is that make you realize how much you really miss someone. That emotion had intensified by the sound of voice. Worst, it comes with the urgency of wanting to see him. I felt like I would crumble if I didn’t see him but I didn’t know what to do. We’re friends, I agreed to that and I don’t want to pass that border without his permission.

            His reason for calling was to check if I was still free for whatever he wanted to show me. Though, I had a feeling he just wanted to talk to me because after I confirmed that I was still free he went on to ask me the same questions he did when we texted, how I’m doing, how was my day and stuff like that.

            After he hung up, I waited and waited and waited for this aching of desperately wanting to see him to go away, doing whatever I could to distract myself—even tried to start a new book but nothing worked.  I got dressed, went to Silk and paid to see him. He was shocked to see me and asked what I was doing there. At first I though about making up some lame excuse but in the end I told him the truth. I told him that I wanted to see him. His response to that was simply, “Oh”. I sat on the red couch and watch him look at me for a few minutes then he smiled and said, “I’m glad you’re here. I’m really glad to see you”. Those words were the best thing he ever said to me and I’d give anything to hear him say it again and again. He told me to hold on for a few seconds then left the room. When he came back he begged to never pay to see him again, I agreed because I’m hopeless and I’m positive I’d do almost anything he wanted or asked.

            When I had realized my time was going to be up soon, I got up, getting ready to leave but he held on to my wrist. That was the first time he touched me for his own reasons. I looked at him, his blue eyes peering into mine and all he said was “stay”. I stayed, and we spoke for hours. Never getting tired of each other, never running out of things to say. Even when I drove him home, we sat in my car and talked some more. It was a quarter past three in the morning when I told him he should get some rest. He agreed, unexpected to me, he kissed me on my right cheek then said goodbye. And that’s when it became obvious to me and I knew I was in love with him. I know I’m just going to keep falling deeper and deeper for him every time we’re together or everything we speak with each other and that troubles me because what if he’s not falling too?

            Sighing, I stripped my clothes off and went into the steam massage shower and allowed the jets of water streaming from every angle to soothe my body. After awhile, I felt relax and my mind stopped going two hundred miles per hour. I got out then went to the regular shower to bathe. I don’t know what he wanted me to see but apparently he really wanted me to since he texted me to ask again this morning.

            When I walked pass the mirror in my closet I realize I was wearing all black. Black skinny pants, a black V-neck shirt, all black Vans and a black leather jacket. Looking at my reflection, I shrugged and walked away, sending Orion a text to let him know I’m on my way.

            I squinted my eyes when I got close to Orion’s apartment, wondering if he’s really pacing. Parking, I pressed the horn, he seemed to be in his own world and didn’t hear me. I pushed the button to turn the engine off and got out, walking up to him and placing my hand on his shoulder. He was surprised and jumped away from me.

            “Sorry,” he muttered.

            “It’s fine, you alright?”

            “I lied!” Orion blurted, his eyes wide as he sighed seeming to be relieved.

            “Okay?”

            He took a step closer to me, one hand holding on to the other in front of his chest. “I just wanted someone there with me and I didn’t know how to ask you and I had no one else to ask to go with me and I didn’t want to do it by myself and—”

            “Hey!” I exclaimed, holding by his shoulders. “Calm down and tell me what’s going on.” He opened his mouth, sucking in a lung full of air. “Slowly,” I added.

            “Um, when I was ten my mom fell ill and she died within months. Losing her was too much for my dad and about two months later he just dropped dead. I had a little brother, Nicholas but I always called him Nicky to tease him. We were put into foster homes and split up. He was eight the last time I saw him. I hired a private investigator who has been trying to find him for years. He found him a month ago. According to the PI, he sings at this café that’s open 24 hours. I don’t even know if he’ll remember me. I’m just scared.” I hugged him, one of my arms going around his neck and the other underneath his arms. I felt him hug me back the same way, his hand that’s resting on my back gripping my jacket tightly.

            “He’ll remember you,” I spoke softly, assuring him. “You’re his big brother.” He nodded against my neck. When he calmed down, I slowly—reluctantly let him go.

            “I really am sorry. I didn’t mean—I don’t know what I meant. I don’t why I can just open up to you even when I don’t want to or I’m not intending to”

             “Orion,” I said softly, reaching my index finger out and under his chin to make him face. “Don’t feel bad. I’m glad you trust me”

            “I do”

            “And I promise not to use anything you tell me against you”

            “I know,” he said, a smile playing at his lips. He looks like a little kid when he smiles, a happy little kid. “Here’s the address.” He handed me a piece of paper and I use the light on my phone to read it.

            “I know this place!” I gleamed happily. “I used to hang out there when I was in college. It’s like two hours away, you know that?”

            “You don’t mind do you?”

            “Not at all. This is important and even if it wasn’t I wouldn’t mind.” As long as I’m spending time with you. I smiled and we got in my car. Orion started fidgeting about twenty minutes along the way. Reaching forward, I turn the volume up on the radio. Nothing good was on that channel so I changed it. I opened my mouth to sing along to Nickleback’s Burn it to the Ground to ease Orion’s mind when my phone started ringing. “Can you please lower that?” I asked him as fished my phone from my jacket pocket. Zo. “Hello?” I answered, putting it on speaker since I was driving.

            I heard a giggle. “Hey bro!”

            “You’re drunk,” I stated. I heard giggling again. “Where are you?”

            “I’m out with some girls. Wait, don’t ‘where are you’ me. Where are ­you?

            I sighed. “Are you with people that’s going to take care of you?”

            “Yeah, my brother is here too. He’s trying to get him some white girl ass,” she said and giggled again. “And I’m not drunk, just tipsy. I’m a sexy tipsy bitch.” I groaned, and from the corner of my eyes I could see Orion scratching the back of his head, probably feeling awkward.

            “Zoe, I can’t talk right now”

            “Wait, wait!” I waited. “I have to tell you something”

            “Okay, what is it Zoe?”

            Giggling, once more. “If I had a dick, I’d poke you with it.” Then she burst out laughing. I chanced a glance at Orion, who had choked on air. His face was read and his eyes were like saucer.

            “Sorry,” I apologize to him.

            “Dom, who are you apologizing to. Is it Orion?”

            “Zo, shut up!” I snapped. “You’re on speaker!”

            “Good. Oh my God! Orion! Orion! Orion!” Jesus Christ.

            “Sorry,” I apologized to him once more. He hasn’t met her and she’s already scaring him away. Oh my goodness. “Zoe! I’m hanging up now!”

            “No! I want to talk to him,” she whined. “Orion! Orion! Answer me you sexy beast!” I groaned, using my free hand to rub my temple.

            “Orion, I’m so sorry. Just see what she wants or else we’re both going to regret it”

            “Damn right! I’ll have both your balls! Orion!”

            “Yes?” He answered timidly.

            “Hi!” She screeched.

            “Hi”

            “I’m inviting you to my birthday-whatever-I’m-doing! It’s next week Wednesday and it’d make my whole day if you showed up”

            “Uh, okay.” I found it amusing that he didn’t know how to react to her.

            “Really?”

            “Sure…” I heard squealing, making me grimace as I looked at Orion again, only to see him smiling that boyish smile of his.

            “If that’s all, goodnight Zoe and please be safe”

            “I will dad!” she grumbled sarcastically, using a voice that’s not even hers. I could picture her rolling her eyes too. “Oh, and kiss Orion goodnight for me.” She made kissing noises before hanging.

            “I am so, so, sorry.” I apologized for the third time to Orion tonight.

            “Best friend?”

            “Yea”

            “I like her,” he said simply, causing me to almost swerve into the concrete barricade. Then he started laughing. I mean full out laughing, hunching over and slapping his knee. “S-s-she s-s.” I don’t even know what he’s trying to say but he’s laughing so hard he can’t even get it out. I smiled, listening to him as I drove. “She said,” then he started laughing again before taking a deep breath. “’If I had a dick, I’d poke you with it’.” I shook my head as he started laughing again.

            After that, he seemed to have let go off of his nervousness. He turned the radio up and would sing to the songs he knew. He had a good voice but he’d purposely sing off key to make me laugh. I thought it was adorable and the fact that he wanted me to laugh made me very happy.

            Soon I was looking for a parking space near the café. Once I found one, Orion and I got out the car and began walking in the direction of the shop. Coffee and Tunes was the name of café. I could hear the sound of guitar playing then an angelic voice started singing.

            Hold me closer one more time,

Say that you love me in your last goodbye,

Please forgive me for my sins,

Yes, I swam dirty waters,

But you pushed me in,

I've seen your face under every sky,

Over every border and on every line,

You know my heart more than I do,

We were the greatest, me and you,

            I watched Orion as he listened to his brother sing. He had made his way to the middle of the room, just looking at Nicholas with utter love and adoration. His eyes were already brimming with tears and I felt myself getting teary just watching him.

But we had time against us,

Miles between us,

The heavens cried,

I know I left you speechless,

But now the sky has cleared and it's blue,

And I see my future in you,

I'll be waiting for you when you're ready to love me again,

I'll put my hands up,

I'll do everything different,

I'll be better to you,

I'll be waiting for you, when you're ready to love me again,

I'll put my hands up,

I'll be somebody different,

I'll be better to you, 

            Something happened. Nicholas stopped singing and I looked up. He was staring directly at Orion with wide eyes and parted lip. “That’ll be all for now, ladies and gentlemen.” He put his guitar down, jumped off the stage then ran right into Orion’s waiting arms. The clung to each other tight, tears streaming out of both their eyes. I couldn’t stop myself from crying too. The people around them didn’t matter; it was just the two of them.

            Through teary eyes, I took a picture with my phone to capture the moment, knowing they’d both cherish it forever and would like to see it. It was the saddest and happiest most beautiful thing I’d ever seen, the reunion of two brothers.

A/N

Well there goes one of Orion’s problems solved and you guys know something about him :)

Did you guys like?

Also, I don’t know who I want to play is brother yet.

By the way, do you guys like the new cover? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.1K 24
Jungkook didn't care if Taehyung was disabled or not, he just wanted him to live! Even if he chose to be together with her, he didn't care. He didn't...
1.5M 81.5K 15
[Book 2] Banished from his own pantheon, Sept lets fate bring him into the service of Theo, one of the Seven Sons of Hades. However, he doesn't remem...
104K 5.7K 72
"I wish I had never met you. I wish I had never talked with you because you have made my life a hell. You are that black curse in my life which is no...
10.1K 341 7
WHAT IS THAT BLACK THING It is just an normal reaction story. It is not my idea so credit to whose idea it is♥︎ 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 �...