Ray Of Sunshine

Per IntenseArt

⚠️ Copyright © 2020 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion t... Més

Chapter 1: Busy Man
Chapter 2: The Best Of A Bad Bunch
Chapter 3: Ground Rules
Chapter 4: Yellow
Chapter 5: Unicorn
Chapter 6: It's A Beautiful Name
Chapter 7: Doll House
Chapter 8: Sunshine Song
Chapter 9: Awkward
Chapter 10: Pink Shirt
Chapter 11: Imaginary Friend
Chapter 12: Hard Times
Chapter 13: Frozen
Chapter 14: You're A Good Man
Chapter 15: Pay Rise
Chapter 16: I Hate Shopping
Chapter 17: More Than Ok
Chapter 18: Me And My Hand
Chapter 19: Sugar Plum Fairy
Chapter 20: Makeover
Chapter 21: It's Hard Not To Look At You
Chapter 22: Popsicles
Chapter 23: Wet
Chapter 24: Stress Ball
Chapter 25: How the Brain Works
Chapter 26: It's Italian
Chapter 27: The Hard Stuff
Chapter 28: Rejected
Chapter 30: Snap!
Chapter 31: Accident
Chapter 32: One In A Million
Chapter 33: The Edge
Chapter 34: I See How It Is
Chapter 35: Thanks, But No Thanks
Chapter 36: You're A Stranger
Chapter 37: A Better Apology
Chapter 38: Hard And Fast
Chapter 39: A Change Of Heart
Chapter 40: Pixie
Chapter 41: Sandcastles
Chapter 42: Shark!
Chapter 43: I Had A Date
Chapter 44: Nightmare
Chapter 45: Ronald
Chapter 46: What Are We Doing?
Chapter 47: 7 Letters
Chapter 48: A Little Note
Chapter 49: Angel
Chapter 50: Another Family
Chapter 51: Ray Of Sunshine
Chapter 52: Crazy In Love
Chapter 53: I'll Be Your Girl
Chapter 54: Let Me Love You
Chapter 55: I Want To Taste You
Chapter 56: Part 2
Chapter 57: You're So Tense
Chapter 58: Gossip
Chapter 59: Our Future
Chapter 60: All Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
🎶 Soundtrack 🎶

Chapter 29: Don't Make Me Wait

3.1K 85 543
Per IntenseArt

Vanessa strokes the back of my neck with her manicured fingernails, and pulls her lips from mine, smiling seductively. I bite my lip and look down at her body as I rub my hands down the sides of her thighs. These jeans fit her perfectly. She places her hand on my cheek and starts kissing along my jaw, until her lips meet my ear.

"I need to use the restroom."

She can't leave me horny like this. What about my boner?! I stare in to her eyes and she smiles, brushing some curls away from my face gently.

"Will you have another drink with me when I come back?"

"I think I'm gonna go." I shake my head.

"Oh." She lowers her eyebrows.

"I'm really drunk." I laugh softly.

She giggles.

"Well, will you wait up for me? We can have a drink at yours?"

"I'll wait up for you." I nod and lick my lips.

She smiles and rubs her lipstick off my lips with her thumb.

"Just don't be too long because I'd rather fuck you than have a wank."

She raises her eyebrows and smirks.

"So, that's what's gonna happen huh? You wanna fuck me?"

"Unless you don't want me to? But you giving me them blowjob eyes tells me you do. We both know we're gonna fuck the shit out of each other." I show a sly smile.

She laughs and bites her lip.

"You're right. I want you to fuck me. Hard." She says seductively.

"Then don't make me wait." I say, giving her a serious look.

She grins and looks me up and down.

"I'll see you soon." She says, rubbing my bulge before slowly stepping to the side, taking her body away from mine.

This woman.

I look her up and down as she walks off and glances back at me. She's gonna get it.

I take a few big gulps of my beer, finishing it, and then make my way back over to my table once I've calmed down and my boner is less obvious, but let's face it; my dick is always obvious. There's no hiding that.

I pick up my suit jacket that's hanging on the back of the chair, and hold it in such a way that it's covering my boner.

"You've got Vanessa's lipstick on your cheek." Brad smirks before sipping his drink.

I give him a look and wipe my cheek.

"What?" Andy lowers his eyebrows. "But, Vanessa has a boyfriend."

I roll my eyes.

"Didn't you see them all over each other at the bar?" Brad laughs.

"No?" Andy makes a face.

"You told me I didn't know what professionalism meant, but what I just saw wasn't very professional between you and your nanny, Mike." Brad gives me a look and smiles.

I give him a look and cock my head to the side.

"You know what Brad? You're fired."

"What?!" He makes a face and laughs. "I was only joking around! I didn't-"

"You're fired."

"B-but I-"

"Jobs gone."

He sits there looking stupid with his mouth open. I shake my head and go to walk off, but stop and look at Andy.

"I like your ambition Andy, I do." I nod and show a little smile. "And it takes guts for someone like you to try your luck with a girl like Vanessa, but let's be realistic; you knew she was out of your league."

He scoffs and gives me a look, not knowing how to respond to what I just said.

"You're fired too."

"Michael!? I haven't done anything! You can't-"

"Enjoy the rest of your night." I smile at them. "I know I am."

I walk off, leaving them both stunned and confused. Morons. That felt good. I should've fired them ages ago.

"Vanessa's POV*

"Ness, have you been sucking Michael's dick?!" Jenny laughs.

"No! Not yet anyway." I smirk. "Why?"

"Your lipstick is smudged." She raises an eyebrow.

"Oh." I smile, thinking of Michael wearing my lipstick. "Come to the bathroom with me."

Jenny follows me and helps me fix my makeup after I've used the toilet. We leave the bathroom and go outside for some fresh air.

"And she's back!" Jack smiles, sucking back the smoke from his cigarette. "Where's the sexy daddy?"

"He's gone."

"Gone? What happened?"

"He's drunk." I laugh softly. "I told him I'd meet him back at his..."

"Well then go girl!" Jack raises his eyebrows. "What are you still doing here? Go get you some dick."

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"You two don't mind if I go now?"

"No!" They both shake their heads. "Make sure you spell your name when you ride that dick though." Jack grins.

I gasp and Jenny squeals as she laughs.

"Damn, Jack!" I giggle.

I like the sound of that.

I say goodbye to them and make my way to Michael's. The taxi drops me off and as I'm walking to the front door I hear loud music playing. Damn, he really is that drunk! I smile and walk inside. I take my heels off and walk through the house, finding Michael sat at the kitchen table with a glass of whiskey held to his lips. His drunk, sexy brown eyes look over at me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey." He grins. "You didn't take as long as I thought."

I smirk and take a bottle of wine from the fridge.

"Did your friends mind you leaving early?"

"No." I shake my head as I pour myself a glass. "Did yours?" I smirk.

"Funny." Michael rolls his eyes, showing a little smile. "Actually, before I left I fired them."

"You did?!" I raise my eyebrows and sit opposite him.

"Yep, and it felt good."

I laugh and shake my head.

"Poor guys..."

He gives me a look.

"They're probably glad." I shrug my shoulders. "I could tell they were scared of you."

"As they should be." Michael nods, with an evil chuckle

"You're a scary boss."

He squints his eyes and shows a sly smile.

"You're scared of me?"

I bite my lip and stare at him.

"I used to be."

He still scares me sometimes; well, not as much. He just makes me nervous, and he still makes me feel intimidated, but it's mixed with need and excitement now.

"Used to be? You're not any more?" He says, tilting his head to the side.

"Not really..."

"Then I'm not doing my job right."

I smile and roll my eyes. He gives me a sexy look and gulps back his drink.

"Jessie told me you like Motown." I say, hearing Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour playing in the background.

"Mmm." He nods. "Classical music too."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I like lots of stuff."

"Like?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Uh, Guns N' Roses, Whitney Houston, Queen, Marvin Gaye, Frank Sinatra, Fleetwood Mac... just loads of different stuff really."

"Yeah, that's pretty varied. It's good to be like that though. I like different genres too, as long as it sounds good."

"Mm." I agree. "I love musicals as well, like Grease and Dirty Dancing. Some people think they're cheesy, but I love them." I laugh softly.

Michael smiles slowly. Is he remembering the time when he caught me dancing to 'Do You Love Me' by The Contours? I still get the pain of embarrassment from that.

"I think I remember you like Dirty Dancing." He laughs softly.

"Don't." I make a face and giggle. "That was very embarrassing."

He smiles and looks down.

"No, Dirty Dancing is a good movie."

"Wow, not many men would admit that." I give him a look and laugh.

"Mmm..." He laughs softly. "I was never interested in them type of movies, but Freya loved them... Dirty Dancing was her favourite movie, and I must have watched it about a hundred times."

My big smile, turns in to a small, sympathetic smile. That's really cute.

"Kind of how I've watched Frozen a hundred times with Jessie." Michael smiles and looks back in to my eyes.

I felt like I wanted to say sorry, but I don't see sadness in his eyes. He looks happy talking about Jessie and Freya, and that makes me happy. He should reminisce the good times, and it's good to think of the happy memories.

"Well, you're obviously an expert on musicals, as well as Disney." I smile.

"You could say that." He chuckles. "Not really by choice though."

"There's no shame in that." I smirk.

He's so sweet.

"Do you like horror movies?"

He widens his eyes and laughs softly.

"No..."

"Really?!"

He shakes his head, blushing slightly.

"They're scary."

"That's the point." I chuckle. "So, you really do put on a tough act, don't you?"

"An act?" He lowers his eyebrows.

"Yeah! A front." I smirk. "You act all scary and tough, but you're actually a big softie."

"Shut up." He laughs and rolls his eyes.

"What?! You come across as a tough guy, but you hate scary movies and would rather watch Finding Nemo." I giggle.

"Finding Nemo isn't Disney, it's Pixar, actually." He gives me a look and smiles.

"Eyyy, I was trying to catch you out to see if you really are an expert on Disney. Well done. You passed the test."

He laughs and shakes his head.

I really do find him fascinating, and I could stare at him and listen to him talk all day. I've seen yet another side to him tonight, and it only makes me more attracted to him. The man is perfect.

We talk and laugh for a little while longer about random things until I've finished my glass of wine. Drunk talk is the best, and we keep ending up in fits of laughter. He actually has a great sense of humor, and there's nothing more sexy than a man who can make you laugh. His laugh is so cute and infectious too. One minute it's deep and loud, and the next it's cute and high pitched.

"I'm just going to use the bathroom." I stand up, feeling a bit unsteady.

"You ok?" He smiles and looks me up and down.

"Yeah." I give him a look and chuckle.

"Do you need help up the stairs?" He laughs softly.

"Thanks, but I'm not that drunk. You're more drunk than me."

"Right..." He gives me a look.

"I can walk out of here in a perfectly straight line. Watch me."

"I'll be watchin." He smirks and bites his lip.

I giggle and turn around, trying to walk normally out of the kitchen, but obviously fail because Michael can't stop laughing.

"Shut up!" I laugh and look back at him before walking in to the hallway.

"At least you didn't fall over." He calls out.

There's still time. I have to make my way up the stairs yet, but thankfully there are no accidents and I make it to the bathroom ok.

After using the toilet, I get an idea. I'm gonna dress up sexy. I walk in to my room, and close the door over slightly. I get undressed and take out my lingerie that I haven't worn in a loooong time. I have no reason to wear it, but tonight I do. I put it on, and it still fits perfectly.

My heart is beating so fast now, and I suddenly feel nervous knowing Michael is going to see me in this.

I run my hands through my long hair and as I look over my shoulder I see my door slowly being pushed open. I turn around, now looking at Michael standing in the doorway, staring at me with his dark, sexy eyes.

*Michael's POV*

Fucking hell. Ness looks incredible.

I lick my lips while my hungry eyes take in her sexy, curvaceous body. My breathing becomes heavier, and I feel my dick instantly become excited. Fuck... the things I wanna do to her.

"You must be very drunk." She grins seductively. "Because this isn't your room."

I lock my eyes on to hers and walk towards her.

"Every room in this house is mine."

I tower over her with our bodies almost touching. She bites her lip and looks up at me, giving me blowjob eyes. I look down at her tits, and it only makes my dick grow harder when I see her erect nipples protruding through the material of her lingerie, screaming to be sucked.

"Do you always wear sexy stuff like this to bed?" I hold her waist and rub my thumbs in circular motions, feeling her lingerie wrapped perfectly around her body.

She shakes her head and slides her hand up my neck.

"Usually I go to bed naked."

I smile and so does she as she lingers her lips over mine. I kiss her, but she starts teasing my lips, giving me a French kiss; kissing the top of my lips, then the bottom, and then grazing her tongue between my lips. She's driving me crazy, and her soft, teasing kisses makes me moan.

I slide my hands on to her ass, and rub and squeeze her ass cheeks firmly; getting a good handful. She moans from the feeling of my fingers sinking in to her skin.

I deepen the kiss and grab her hips, pulling her in to my body so she can feel how hard I am. She smiles against my lips and strokes my cheek, before placing her hands flat on my chest. She must be able to feel how fast my heart is beating... she breaks the kiss and we breathe quickly, staring in to each others eyes.

"I want you to hit me."

Did I just hear her right?

"What?"

"With your belt." She smiles and I watch her stroke her fingers along my buckle. "I want you to slap me."

I widen my eyes and grin. She's a freak, and I'm loving this. She turns around and I watch her walk over to the bed. She sits on it and looks at me, opening her legs.

"Undress in front of me." She says, biting her lip.

Without hesitation, I stand at the end of the bed and look down at her. She's got me so fucking horny. I pull off my tie, and start to unbutton my shirt, keeping eye contact with Vanessa the whole time. She looks me up and down and starts feeling herself... she rubs her hand over her breast and slowly slides her hand over her stomach, gliding towards her sweet pussy. She's making my dick ache now with how much it's throbbing.

I pull my shirt off, and unbuckle my belt. Now she's rubbing her pussy and moving her hips. Oh Lord. I bet her lingerie is soaked.

"You're so sexy." She smiles, tracing her eyes all over my body.

I smile and pull off my belt. I take down my trousers and boxers, letting my dick spring free. Now I'm completely naked. Her eyes glue to my dick and she licks and bites her lip. I stare at her, holding my belt in my hand. She shows a sexy grin and turns around, laying on her front now with her peachy ass on display. She arches her back a little bit, making her ass stick up in the air. She's so bad. I let out a shaky breath and slide my belt through my hands, before flinging it and whipping her ass.

Even though she knew it was coming she still flinched and gasped through a moan. She looks back at me with a sexy smile, and I slap her again, and again. All that can be heard is her moans and the sound of my belt slapping her skin. I can see red marks starting to show now, so I try not to hit her as hard.

"Mmm, harder." She moans.

I don't want to hurt her... but I do as she says.

"Fuck!" She gasps.

"Sorry." I quickly stop, worried that I went too far. "Did I hurt you?"

She turns around with a big smile on her face.

"No. It felt good and I'm so wet. I wanna fuck you."

She gets off the bed and we grab each other, kissing each other passionately. Suddenly she pushes me and I fall back on to the bed. I smile and move up as she gets on and crawls towards me, kneeling between my legs. She flips her hair to the side, and takes my dick in her hand before going down on me. I release a loud moan and drop my head back, feeling her warm, wet mouth over the tip of my penis.

"Fuck." I gasp, as she takes all of me in her mouth.

I move my head up and see shes already looking at me as she moves her head up and down.

"Uhh, yeeah." I sigh, placing my hand on her head, pushing her down further on my dick.

She moans and gags, but she doesn't come up for air, she continues sucking and licking me good. Her soft hand slides up my thigh, and she cups my balls. I groan and lay my head back again, enjoying the pleasure she's giving me.

She takes me out of her mouth and licks up and down my shaft, and then flicks and circles her tongue on the tip of my dick.

"You're too good at that." I smile and push her back, so now she's laying on her back and I'm on top.

I kneel between her legs and grab hold of her thighs before kissing in to her neck. My dick pushes against her pussy making her moan. Damn, I wanna rip this sexy lingerie apart and fuck her so hard.

I kiss down her chest and graze my teeth over her nipple, pulling the material of her lingerie causing her to gasp. I yank down the straps and grab hold of her ample breasts; rubbing and squeezing them both. I love her boobs. They feel like big pieces of jelly in my hand.

I suck, lick and bite both nipples, while she squirms underneath me and runs her hands in to my hair. I kiss down her flat stomach, and stroke my hand up the inside of her thigh before feeling on her pussy. I was right. Her lingerie is soaked. She moans and thrusts her hips forward while I rub and cup her pussy.

I forcefully pull the material to the side and go down on her. She gasps and opens her legs wider when she feels my wet tongue flick against her clit.

I slide two of my fingers inside of her easily, and she moans loudly.

"Oh, fuck." She smiles and bites her lip, moving her hips against my fingers and face.

I move my tongue faster, and slow my fingers down, and then switch it up by moving my tongue slowly and moving my fingers faster.

"Oh my God." She pants. "Wait." She quickly grabs a handful of my hair.

I was just about to make her cum. I stop and look up at her.

"I want to sit on you." She smiles.

I smirk and we quickly change positions. I hold her hips and my eyes are all over her as she puts her leg over me. She pulls her lingerie aside and I hold my dick, guiding it inside of her.

I slide in as she sits down on me slowly. I frown and bite my lip, feeling her wetness drench my dick, and the warm cushion of her walls. She moans loudly once I'm all the way inside of her and sits still for second, feeling my size inside of her.

"Shit." She sighs and smiles at me with her hair falling in front of her face. "Michael, you feel so good." She places her hands on my chest, and slowly moves her hips back and forth.

"Fuck, don't talk to me like that or I'm gonna cum." I sigh.

"But you do." She grins and bites her lip. "You fill me up so good." As she says this she rolls her head back and grinds a bit harder.

"Girl." I moan and bite my lip. "I don't want to cum yet."

She laughs through her heavy breathing and rolls her hips slowly. Her body rolling on me is taking me to another place. I slide my hands up her thighs, and watch my dick slide in and out of her pussy. I gaze at her flat, toned stomach, and up at her perky boobs. I love having her on top of me like this, watching her perfect body move in such a sexy way. I'm in ecstasy.

My hands wonder around her curves. I grope her boobs and then grip hold of her ass, moving her up and down on me. She moans and leans down, crashing her lips on to mine. I hold her ass cheeks tightly and start pounding her down on me. She gasps and buries her face in to my neck, kissing and sucking me making my body tingle.

She leans back up, and moves back and forth faster, making her boobs move in to my face. I groan, kissing and sucking on them while they bounce in my face. I'm so close to cumming, but I need to hold back.

She sits up and I start rubbing her swollen, sensitive clit with my thumb. This drives her crazy, causing her to moan and cry out as she grinds hard. I want to make her cum so badly, and watch her come undone on top of me.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" She moans and grabs my other hand, putting it on her neck.

I love how kinky she is. I wrap my hand around her neck, and squeeze tightly. She smiles and bites her lip, thrusting her hips so fast.

She opens her mouth and cries out; building and building until she finally reaches her peak. She shakes and goes a bit limp, but I keep hold of her neck so I can watch her cum. She grabs my wrist tightly, and pants and moans so damn much. Just hearing and watching her cum is making me want to bust. Her body jolts and she exhales deeply.

She opens her eyes, looking down at me with her hair in her face. Her cheeks are red and her mouth is wide open. She's so sexy. I smile and move her off of me.

She lays on her back looking satisfied and a bit dazed. I grab her legs and flip her over so shes laying on her front. I'm gonna fuck her so hard now. I look at the red marks on her ass and slap her hard, making her moan.

I hold her hips, and pull her up forcefully so she's on her knees. I push down on her back and keep her head pushed on the bed. I slap her ass one more time, making her cry out again.

"I want you cussing and screaming out my name." I grunt, pulling the material of her lingerie so forcefully that it sounds like it rips.

I ram my dick inside of her and she does exactly what I say. She screams out and moans my name. Her ass bounces against me as I fuck the shit out of her.

"Fuck!" She screams, and pulls at the bed sheets.

I dig my fingers in to her hips and thrust like there's no tomorrow.

She takes a good pounding from me and keeps her face pressed on the bed. I groan, pant and cry so loudly. I look down at my dick slamming inside of her and that's it. I reach my peak and explode.

"Oooh, fuuuck!!!" I yell and fling my head back.

I make long hard thrusts inside of her as I shake and my hips jolt. I pant quickly and make high pitched moans as I still inside of her, making sure every last bit of cum seeps in to her.

She falls on to her stomach and I collapse next to her, letting out a deep sigh. That was incredible.

*Vanessa's POV*

That was incredible. I can't even move or think right now, and neither can Michael. We both stay still, both of us silent, and both of us breathing fast and heavy. I'm so hot and my heart is beating hard, and so is my pussy.

Once I've calmed down a little bit, I open my eyes and look at Michael. His eyes are closed, and his cheeks are flushed. Some of his curls are sticking to his forehead from his sweat, and his chest is moving up and down. Seeing him in his state makes me want to jump on him again, but I'll let him have a rest first. I think we both need to recover after that hot sex session.

He licks his lips and opens his mouth before slowly opening his eyes. He turns his head and we look at each other. Our breathing has slowed down a lot now.

He turns on his side to face me and moves closer to me. I turn on my side too and he looks down at my body.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asks.

I smile slowly. I love how concerned he is and how he wants to make sure I'm ok after the rough sex.

"No." I say quietly.

"I think you might have ripped this though." I laugh softly, and pull off the lingerie.

"Sorry." He smirks. "I got carried away."

I smile and bite my lip. He gently moves some hair away from my face, and tucks it behind my ear. His touch causes goosebumps to rise over my sensitive skin. His eyes wonder down my body again, and he places his hand on my waist; slowly rubbing his hand over my hip, and down my thigh. He brings his hand back up and rubs my ass cheek. God, I love the way he's touching me. I want to kiss him... his big, soft hand continues to stroke my body and then his eyes meet mine. I feel butterflies swarm around my stomach...

He licks his lips and we stare in to each others eyes for a few seconds. I want to kiss him, but for some reason I'm nervous, so I hold back. He takes his hand away from me and sits up, resting his head against the headboard.

"Where are you parents from?" He asks.

That was random. I lean up on my elbow and look at him.

"My mom is Hispanic. She's from Puerto Rico."

"I thought so." Michael nods. "You have a beautiful, olive toned skin colour."

Hearing him say that makes me smile like an idiot.

"Thank you."

He smiles seeing my reaction.

"What about your dad?" He asks.

"He's white, British."

"Oh." Michael raises his eyebrows.

"He went on holiday to Puerto Rico, and that's how him and my mom met..."

Michael nods, looking a bit surprised by that.

"What about your parents?" I ask.

"My mother is from Alabama, and Joseph is from Arkansas."

"Oh." I nod. "So, Joseph is your stepdad?"

"No." Michael shakes his head.

I lower my eyebrows, not understanding.

"He didn't like being called dad. We never called him that... we just call him by his name."

Oh my God, what?! That doesn't sound good.

"Oh..." I frown.

I'm curious to know about his relationship with his dad now, but I don't press anything. I feel a bit chilly, so I pull the covers over my body and we go silent for a couple of minutes, both of us consumed in our own thoughts.

"Do you think you'll ever go back to studying?" Michael asks.

"Um... I don't know?" I make a face and shake my head.

"Why? Don't you want to become a nurse one day?"

"Maybe..." I say quietly. "I have thought about it, but I have other responsibilities; like my mom."

Michael nods slowly.

"Are you worried I'm going to quit and go studying or something?" I raise my eyebrow.

"No." He laughs softly. "I just know you want to be a nurse."

"Yeah... maybe I will be one day." I smile.

He shows a little smile and we go silent again for a few minutes. Michael takes in a deep breath and looks at me.

"I remember you saying your dad was violent."

I stare at him and nod.

"Yeah..."

"Did he ever hurt you?"

"No." I shake my head. "Never towards me... just my mom sometimes."

Michael nods, looking a bit relieved I think.

"Joseph was violent. He wasn't a good dad."

Aw, no... I stare at him and stay silent, letting him open up to me.

"Growing up he used to hit me and my siblings... we were so scared of him."

I frown. I can't believe what hes saying. We've both had a bad childhood...

"I always said to myself that I would never grow up to be him, and if I became a father I would be the complete opposite to what he is."

"You're a brilliant dad." I smile.

He meets my gaze and shows a little smile.

"I lose my temper sometime, but I would never be as evil as him. He was horrible." Michael shakes his head.

I actually feel upset hearing Michael talk about his dad... it's awful. I know my dad left me, but he never hurt me like that... he still made me feel like he didn't love me when he walked out on us, and that's how Michael must feel. He must feel like his dad didn't love him because of the abuse. I mean, his dad made them call him by his real name! That would make any child feel unloved. What an asshole. It makes more sense to me now why Michael is the way he is. He really hasn't had an easy life; what with having a shitty childhood, and then losing his wife. I understand him.

"Joseph has mellowed out a lot now though. He's not as bad as he used to be. I still can't stand him though."

"That's awful Michael." I frown.

I just want to hug him and cup his face in my hands.

"Do you ever think about finding your dad?" He asks.

"I used to think about that a lot... but I don't think I do any more." I shake my head. "I don't even know if he's alive."

Michael frowns.

"He left for a reason, so I don't think he would want me back in his life anyway. He hasn't been in my life for 16 years, and I've managed fine without him. I don't need him now."

Michael shakes his head looking frustrated.

"I can never forgive him either, for what he did. In a way I'm glad he left because of the abuse my mom put up with. He was a monster to her, and he just left her pregnant with nothing."

"Not entirely nothing." Michael smiles. "She had you."

"Mmm..." I shrug and show a little smile.

"Imagine if he left and took you with him. Where would your mom be now?"

I raise my eyebrows. I never thought about that...

"She wouldn't have coped... she would probably be dead..." I say quietly.

"See." Michael shows a warm smile. "I know it's a sad thing to have happened, and it's something that will always stay with you, but your mom was lucky, and so were you in a way."

"Yeah." I smile slowly.

Michael pauses for a second and licks his lips.

"I uh, asked if your dad was violent towards you because I noticed some scars on your thighs..."

I widen my eyes slightly and stare at him. He noticed them... He senses I'm a bit uncomfortable as I look away from him.

"Sorry, I didn't want to bring anything up to upset you..."

"You haven't upset me." I shake my head and glance at him.

I look down, going quiet and silence fills the room. I tuck my hair behind my ear, and clear my throat.

"I've been with guys in the past, and no one has ever noticed... or maybe they have, they just didn't want to question it." I look back at Michael.

He's staring at me, listening quietly.

"I've, um, never told anyone this... not even Jack..."

I honestly have kept this a secret. I never wanted anyone to know, but Michael has opened up to me a lot, and I feel comfortable enough to open up to him too. He just makes me feel at ease, and like I can talk to him about anything and he won't judge me.

"I used to hurt myself." I have to look away from Michael's deep stare. "Self harm."

Michael doesn't say a word, he just keeps his eyes glued on me.

"At first I started on my arms, but it was hard to hide the cuts, so I started to cut myself in places people wouldn't see."

"Ness." Michael says, sounding upset.

I look at him and see him frowning.

"It's ok." I shake my head and laugh softly. "I don't do it any more. I haven't hurt myself for a couple of years now."

"When did you start hurting yourself?" Michael asks softly, his voice wrapped in concern.

"Umm..." I sigh heavily. "I started when I was 10, after my mom had a heart attack."

"Oh my God." He frowns. "But, you were so young, didn't anyone notice?"

"No." I shake my head. "I never really saw anyone or spoke to anyone for people to notice, and my mom was too ill, so she didn't know. You could say I always put on an act too... no one really knew what I was going through or how I felt. I always tried to fake a smile, and act like everything was ok, but it wasn't."

"That's really bad." He shakes his head.

"I didn't do it much when I was 10, but as I grew older it became a regular thing..."

Michael looks at me with sadness and worry in his eyes. Now I'm starting to feel emotional... I look down, trying to hold back my tears. I don't want to get upset in front of him.

He moves down the bed, so now he's laying on his side and facing me. He wraps his arms around me, and I rest my head on his chest. I close my eyes, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

His warm, large hand slowly rubs up and down my back, and he rests his cheek against my head. This feels nice.

"No one's ever cared for you, have they? Looked after you I mean." He says softly.

I wipe the tear away from my cheek and smile slowly against his chest.

"I guess not."

I feel warm and safe in his arms. I almost feel like a little girl being comforted... something I have always wanted to feel.

He strokes through my hair and kisses my forehead softly. I move my face up and nestle in to his neck, breathing in his sweet cologne.

Right now he's making me feel like nothing else matters, and it's just me and him. I have never been comfortable with someone like this or felt his way about someone. He makes me feel, happy. I know I have feelings for him, but he's making me fall hard for him now. I close my eyes, enjoying this moment; feeling his body around me, protecting me. I wrap my arm around him, and squeeze him gently; keeping hold of him until I drift off to sleep.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.2K 181 7
"Some people have purpose, others don't." GENIE MITCHELL could confidently say that she lived the most ordinary life. When moving to California, she...
1.9K 90 7
How can you turn your life around when you seem to have nothing left? This is the question that thirty-year-old Michael asks himself every single day...
13K 399 45
"....She was short with full hips and small waist with smooth Carmel skin and perfect c-cup breast. Who was I kidding this girl was head turner...." ...
38.5K 2.3K 64
{ Highest Ranking tags: #2 mjfam #2 TheKingOfPop, #3 alcapone} • Won Best Alternative Universe FanFic in the 2020 MJFA'S BOOK ONE: He pounds his fi...