Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow

75.7K 5.3K 510
By magicallovely

Other Updates are On the way, Do vote fast... Yeah Updates. Hehe

Humble request to new Lovelies, who didn't vote yet. Please vote and vote on all chapters if you forgot anyhow.

I really lost motivation in the last few days to write any things and got courage back when my readers motivated me.

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤

Abhishree POV

I was sitting in front of him talking about something that I became curious about all of sudden. whatever knowledge he shared with me, made me curious about knowing more and I wondered that I read something similar in a book. 

I told him about that and showed him too but for my surprise everything was real. I wasn't expecting it to be real. How could it be but somehow I had to trust as I saw those man and woman almost naked in the bed doing similar things. 

When I realised what actually, we were discussing or what we were talking about. I felt shocked, disgusted, bad or whatnot. He was talking about hurting girls, the book was about something that hurts, maybe.

But, After knowing what Prince thinks about it or might be the other perspective, I realised that Prince was not wrong either. I remembered that there was a time when I used to stay with him, I used to like his presence, touch, and those butterflies that erupted in my stomach whenever he sees me like that or touches me. I didn't know that I was missing something huge but I was glad that I got to know him. 

I didn't know why I felt comfortable, safe and happy talking about something that might be stressful for me to ask even Sakhi. I didn't know why there was so much difference in the bonding between me and him, now. The day I met him first, I hated him, I wanted to kill him but as much as I got to know him more. I realised that there were layers on his personality.

And, he revealed that layer to me, that might have not be seen by anyone, yet. I knew how aggressive, rude, wild and raw he could be whenever he gets pissed off but I started trusting him that even if I do something that makes him angry, he would understand me. 

Whatever he was having in his eyes for me when lying over me under the moonlight and in the middle of the garden, I realised that it was just for me. I realised that when he didn't know me, he was something else but from the day he married me, he got to know me, he got to trust me. He started liking me, loving me, caring for me and respecting me. 

Somehow, I realised that I never got this much peace, liberty and calmness even in my own Palace which I was receiving here or moreover with him. I used to miss my parents who could pamper me, care for me and make me feel loved and somehow he was fulfilling all the painful memories with the sweet and sour ones. 

"Princ-" I tried to mutter when I saw him closing his eyes and leaning in. The guards were there but not close enough to saw us but Before I could comprehend or tell him to not do that here, he touched my lips and a shiver ran through my spine. I tried to protest but my lashes gave up and I felt his lips caging mine, the sweet force with which he locked my lips with his made my stomach twisted. As I tried to push him away a little, he held my hands and pinned them over my head. I felt as there was nowhere to go now, his lips moved to suck my lips and my eyes closed shut as I was feeling a trail of sensations. Somehow, I realised that it was not like the other times. There were roughness and wildness in his touch and hold. I tried to get rid off of his hold as the sensations became unbearable for me with the closeness, possession and kiss. 

He caged my neck and continued his sweet assault on my neck, he nibbled, sucked and pecked his lips over my flesh and I could feel as if there was no turning back. I forced my nails in his hands and the revert was wildness which he shown by pecking my lips again. 

Fish out of the water, he made me feel something like that. I was trying to catch my breath between the trail of kisses and sucking. But, he was being a lion caging his prey under me and not giving any chance of losing her. 

Suddenly a loud noise of metal hit my ears and I shivered. I realised that a few moments have been passed since we were lying there. He unknowingly loosened my hands and I didn't waste any moment in pushing him away since my sight fell on Sakhi Bai lying on the floor and one more lady standing there. 

I could feel that I was blushing very badly, since, they caught us in a very unusual moment. I stood up quickly calling her.

"Sakhi..." I ran to her.

"What happened? How do you fell here?" I asked her. 

"Ouch, Abhi..." She cried touching her back.

"Stand up," I said while helping her standing up.

"Ahhhh, It's hurting." She said.

I and other attendee helped her in standing up and I asked her to sit comfortably on the bed.

I looked at Prince, who entered the bedroom and asked suddenly.

"Is she fine?" 

I looked at her as he was looking a little nervous.

"No, Can you call the Royal physician?" I asked him.

His eyebrows thinned in a line and Suddenly Sakhi stood up.

"Are you Crazy? He is Prince... Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She said and cried realising her back is hurting badly.

I pushed her down saying. "Shut up! He is Prince but that doesn't mean that he can't call the physician for you" I said slowly making it audible for us only.

I looked at Prince who was standing far away from us. He nodded differently to me and then left the chamber.

"Ouch Abhi... By the way. Why both of you were making out in the Garden" She asked looking at me.

The blush rushed to my cheek all of sudden, hearing her. I tried to ignore her and moved to take something to soothe her ache.

"Abhi, How does it feel. Tell me naa" I looked at the attendee who was looking at both of us shockingly.

"You can leave now," I asked her softly and she left. Then I showed angry eyes to Sakhi who were lying on the bed keeping her hand on her back.

"This is all because of you, Sakhi. I don't know how does it feel, Neither I want to know. But, You know I made fool of myself just because of you" I said irritatingly.

Obviously, It was because of her. If she didn't think such a thing about me and Prince then this mess didn't happen.

"Ahhhh... Abhi. Why are you saying so? And why don't you want to feel it." She asked. I must say she lost her brain because in the middle of hell pain. All, she cared about was making out. Great!

"I am saying so because I didn't know about it. You told me pregnancy happens because of sleeping together but you didn't tell me that sleeping together means, Ummm... That" I said and ended the sentence by saying it slowly.

She sat up suddenly and pulled me down to sit in front of him.

"What? You didn't know about consummating and all" She asked.

"Do you ever told me?" I asked again looking at her.

"Noo... Umm... But... But I thought you know and we never cared about it before meeting Prince." She said. "But, then how you got to know about it all. Hann" She continued by being frank and excited.

"He told me" I replied. 

"What?" She almost jumped and I got scared by her sudden reaction.

"Abhi, He told you about consummating and all?" She asked showing her big doe eyes. 

I nodded silently.

"ARE YOU CRAZY??? Ohh My God!!! You guys were talking about it. Did you do it or not? Did it hurt?" 

"Shut up! Sakhi" I said to her.

"But, Abhi... you were talking about it with Prince," She said slowly making me hear every word clearly.

"So what?" I asked.

"Abhi, it isn't something that woman talk to man," She said showing her big doe eyes.

"Yeah, But its something woman does with man. Are you mad Sakhi? Its just knowledge and it can be taken from anyone you trust" I replied softly. 

"So, you guys talked about it but didn't do it yet." She asked again.

"Yeah" I answered.

"So, you are not going to be a mother and I am not going to play with your kid?" She looked at me.

"Of course, Because as Prince said. Only consummating can make a woman pregnant." I replied.

"I thought you guys were sleeping together," She said making a sad face.

"Of course you thought so. That's why only this all mess happened. You how hard he laughed when he got to know about my foolishness." I said.

"He laughed?" She asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Ohh, God! Abhi. How lucky you are? you know usually, man doubts on their wife if they hear that she is pregnant but nothing happened between them. I mean, you guys never slept together, but still, he didn't doubt on you hearing you are pregnant." She said, and somehow I realized that it could be a hell big thing.

"Yeah, Sakhi. I realized that he could doubt me. But, he didn't." I replied softly.

"He loves you a lot. Abhi... Do you love him?" She asked.

I nodded silently.

"Ohh, God! Then why you guys didn't do it yet. You should take the next step forward. you know, I have heard from ladies that it really feels good." She said showing me her huge smile.

"It feels good? But Prince said it pains" I corrected her.

"Nah, Not always. Only first time or whenever man gets harsher" She said.

A shiver ran through my spine hearing harsher?" I asked.

"Yeah, You know it's hell excited to see a man getting wilder in bed. It has different chills" She said it dramatically.

"Seems like you are experienced," I said smilingly.

"Nahhh, I have just heard it yet from my married friends. Hehe," She said.

Suddenly, our attention is caught by Prince, Who cleared his throat. I turned and see him standing with the Physician. 

"Umm, She slipped on the floor. Her back is hurting." I said looking at Sakhi who almost forgot that her back was hurting.

"Yeah... Ahhhh... My back is hurting" She said while lying back.

But, she was talking finely a moment ago. 

 I took a step back as the Female Physician was examining her. I looked at Prince who was looking at me. I didn't know why I was feeling shy looking at him. 

"These are some soothing oils that will help in getting relief from pain, Make sure you message them well," The physician said and caught my attention.

"Yeah," She answered trying to not look at the Prince.

"She will be fine soon, princess. Don't worry" the Physician said looking at me. 

I nodded, she left the Chamber after that, and I sat on the edge of the bed of looking at Sakhi.

"Are you fine? Sakhi"

She looked at me and then at Prince, her face looked frightened a little, and then she stood up saying.

"Princess, I think I should go now?"

"Princess?" I asked. When did she start calling me that?

She walked away from there fastly and I looked at the prince who was standing behind him.

"What happened to her, all of sudden. Sakhi..." I called.

"I don't know" Prince also said seeing in that direction.

"She is crazy, I must say." he continued.

"Yeah, I think so too" I added.

suddenly, I realized that it was funny. I smiled and didn't know why I started laughing. He looked at me and then started laughing too.

"Hah hah, She got scared of you," I said in between of laughter.

"Hahahaa, Yeah." He added. 

We both looked at each other while laughing nonsense. 

He touched my hand pulled me in a hug while smiling. Unknowingly I hugged him back and he leaned to kiss my forehead. 

"Come, let's have dinner," He said.

I nodded and we both ate together. We didn't talk much while eating but the eyes did it all. There wasn't a moment when he took his eyes off of me. He asked me to feed him with my hands and I couldn't deny it. The moments we both were sharing were beautiful and somehow everything wrong I suffered was blurring now. The way he was making me happy, the way he was making me feel loved something magical. 

While staying with him, I realized that I also had feelings for him and that was love too. I liked him, I wanted to stay with him, I wanted to love him too. 

We both finished eating and I handed over the plate to the attendee. She left us alone and I asked him.

"Come inside" I signaled towards the Sleeping part of the chamber.

"Yeah, It's late already. we should sleep now" He confirmed while washing his hands in the pot, without looking at me. 

I started walking towards the bed and climbed to lie on the Bed.

I lied calmly on the bed while looking at Prince, who was walking towards the partition of the room. He untied the curtains and soon the room covered with Privacy and darkness. There was only a few oil lamps lightning which was enough to see each other. He walked back towards the bed and lied with me. He was looking at me and slowly went down and placed his head on my stomach. He held my hand and kept it over his head.

I felt nervous a bit and then realized he wants me to feather his hair. I touched his head and moved my fingers softly in his hairs.

"Are you feeling scared?" He asked softly.

My heartbeat raced listening to him and I took a short breath before answering. "No"

I felt him smiling. 

"Why you asked?" I asked.

He looked at me still keeping his head over my stomach. 

"We will celebrate our wedding night tomorrow." He said.

Another Update!!! Please vote, Comment and Share...

Another Updates are on the Way, So vote fast for next Updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 12.8K 120
Pls, First of all, watch the Teaser of my story, where you can see a sneak - peek of my story ... I hope you would enjoy it. . . . She is an innocent...
13.9K 2K 33
He was a prince who had lost his heart. She was a princess who had a heart of gold. The cruel fate forced them together. But what started as a nigh...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

191K 7.7K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
68.9K 2.4K 31
Childhood marriages are common in 1500 BC . My friends are married already but I am still waiting for that day. Though I was betrothed to Udaipur p...