The Dragon's MC 🐉(Completed...

MrsAshleyF

Amethyst is the first female MC President of her MC. She is also in love with Tennessee who is the President... Еще

~Story Introduction~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50 ~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 66~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~Chapter 70~
~Chapter 71~
~Chapter 72~
~Chapter 73~
~Chapter 74~
~Chapter 75~
~Chapter 76~
~Chapter 77~
~Chapter 78~
~Chapter 79~
~Chapter 80~
~Chapter 81~
~Chapter 82~
~Chapter 83~
~Chapter 84~
~Chapter 85~
~Chapter 86~
~Chapter 87~
~Chapter 88~
~Chapter 89~
~Chapter 90~
~Chapter 91~
~Chapter 92~
~Chapter 93~
~Chapter 94~
~Chapter 95~
~Chapter 96~
~Chapter 97~
~Chapter 98~
~Chapter 99~
~Chapter 100~
~Chapter 101~
~ Chapter 102~
~Chapter 103~
~Chapter 104~
~Chapter 105~
~Chapter 106~
~Chapter 107~
~Chapter 108~
~Chapter 109~
~Chapter 110~
~Chapter 111~
~Chapter 112~
~Chapter 113~
~Chapter 114~
~Chapter 115~
~Chapter 116~
~Chapter 117~
~Chapter 118~
~Chapter 119~
~Chapter 120~
◇ Announcement ◇

~Chapter 56~

85 8 0
MrsAshleyF

~Grayson and Tennessee' POV~

It's 8:00 in the morning and Tennessee and Amethyst are still sleeping. I get up and head to the kitchen I figured that I would make breakfast this morning. As I get into the kitchen I see Blue and Ace already starting breakfast.

Grayson- What are you 2 doing up?

Ace- Well we wanted to cook breakfast for everyone.

Blue- We also wanted to give our sister a break for once. Why are you up so early and not still in bed with your soon-to-be fiancee?

Grayson- Cuz I had the same idea as you too. Am does a lot for all of us and so I wanted to do something for her.

Ace- Well then you are more than welcome to help us. Just don't get mad at us if Tenn and Am fuck without you.

Blue- Haha yeah big brother.

Grayson- I'm only 2 minutes older than you. And we all agreed that we will never do anything without all of us in the room.

Blue- Okay brother. Why are you just standing there? Come and fucking help us.

I walk to them and I start helping with breakfast.

Grayson- Blue when Ace is helping Am with dinner tonight, Tenn and I need your help setting up the proposal. We would also like it if you 2 are there when we ask her.

Ace- Okay so then what is the plan?

Grayson- I'll tell you the plan let me just go make sure she isn't awake yet. We don't need her hearing us talking about it.

Blue- Okay.

Ace- Okay.

I head back upstairs to check to make sure Am is still asleep. I quietly opened the door and I see that she is still asleep but Tenn is awake. I walk over to him and whispered to him.

Grayson- If Am wakes up try to keep her up here. I'm filling in Ace and Blue about our plans for tonight. I don't want her to overhear us talking about it.

Tennessee- Okay sounds good did you tell them that we also want them there when we ask her?

Grayson- Yes I did and they said okay.

Tennessee- Okay take your phone and I'll send you a quick text when she wakes up. That way you will know that she is up and you can stop talking about it just in case I can't keep her up here for that long.

Grayson- Okay sounds good.

I head back downstairs now to fill them in and to help finish breakfast.

Grayson- Okay so Tenn is going to text me when she is up. Now we plan to propose after dinner she will be blindfolded and you 2 will walk her to the area we set up. We want the 2 of you right behind us the area will have candles lined up on both sides leading to a sign that's lit up saying will you marry us. Then when she turns around we both will be down on one knee and we will propose. And so you both know Tenn and I will both be holding out the ring to her. Also, we will head to the spot as soon as you 2 blindfold her so then she can't see us leave.

Blue- Okay sounds like a really good plan. So what are we going to say when we blindfold her?

Ace- Yeah cuz you know she is going to ask what is going on.

Grayson- Just tell her it's a surprise.

Blue- Okay then yeah that all should work out.

Ace- I can't wait she is going to be the happiest woman alive.

Grayson- We hope so. Tenn and I honestly don't think we can live without her. She is our everything she is our world. We also hope she says yes.

Blue- She will. Okay looks like breakfast is all finished and she is still not up.

Ace- What did you 2 do to her? Did you fuck her right into a coma or something?

Grayson- Haha no we didn't at least I don't think we did. I'll go up and wake her up.

Blue- Good tell our sister to hurry up cuz I'm starving.

Ace- Tell her if she doesn't hurry up we will eat it all up on her.

Grayson- Okay I'll tell her.

I walked back upstairs and I go into our room and she is still sleeping. I walk over to the bed and see that Tenn fell back to sleep. I wake up Am first.

Grayson- Sweetheart it's time to get up. Breakfast is all done and ready.

Amethyst- Mmm what time is it?

Grayson- It's 9:30 love.

Amethyst- Okay I'm up.

Grayson- Tennessee wake up breakfast is ready.

Tennessee- Okay I'm up.

Grayson- Come on hurry up and get downstairs otherwise the guys plan on eating all the food.

Amethyst- We will be right down and tell them fuckers that if they touch any of that food before I get down there I'll shoot them.

Grayson- Haha okay I'll tell them. I love you, Sweetheart.

Amethyst- Love you too love.

I head back downstairs and I tell them what Am said and they are just sitting at the table waiting for them to come down. After just a few minutes of waiting, they finally came downstairs.

Amethyst- Good morning everyone.

Tennessee- It smells really good in here.

Ace- Thanks the 3 of us worked hard on this so now let's enjoy it.

Blue- Yes I'm starving.

Grayson- Blue your always starving.

Amethyst- That's so very true.

Blue- Whatever you say cutie.

Ace- Okay so we know why you call her sugar lips. But why do you also call her cutie?

Tennessee- I was just going to ask that. Don't get me wrong I don't mind but I'm just curious as to why you call her cutie as well.

Blue- Okay well it's cuz she will always eat Clementine mandarins they are also known as Cuties. She loves those if she could she would eat them all the time.

Amethyst- So that is how I got the nickname Cutie.

Grayson- I have noticed a lot of your nicknames deal with or can be food-related. Cookie, Cutie, Sugar lips, and Sweetness.

Tennessee- Haha.

Amethyst- Your point is what now?

Grayson- My point is you love your food so much you get nicknames from it.

Tennessee- I would have to agree. But that is why we love you so damn much.

Amethyst- Okay I do love food. And I love you both so much too.

We eat and when we are done we cleaned up then we all got ready for the day. I can tell Gray is just as nervous as I am. After we all get dressed we headed back downstairs. We are all ready to head out for our walk.

Tennessee- So how was it for you 3 to pretty much growing up here?

Grayson- It was nice. It gave us the family time that we wanted and needed.

Amethyst- Yeah that's for sure. I'm just glad that my parents were best friends with Gray and Blue' parents otherwise I probably would have never come out here. Well until Gray brought me out here.

Blue- I also think that it helped that our dad was your dad's VP. Plus those 2 did everything together.

Grayson- Haha yeah they did I remember the time when we went hunting with them and Am was with our mom and hers. Our dad and hers were always doing something stupid. So when we went hunting they ended up making this bet to see who can kill the biggest deer well they both ended up shooting the same damn deer. Blue and I laughed our asses off as they were just having their argument about the deer and who shot it. They both finally agreed that it was a tie.

Amethyst- Haha I remember dad telling me about that I even laughed my ass off. Those 2 were great together and they ran a great club together.

Blue- Our mother and Cutie's mother were just like our dads they did everything together they were truly the best of friends.

Amethyst- I miss our parents. I wish they were still here with us.

Grayson- Me too babe. But they are all looking down on us and watching over us.

Ace- So princess why didn't your parents have any other children? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Amethyst- A it's fine your my brother and I will tell you anything you want to know. So my parents did try after they had me but they kept having miscarriages so after the third miscarriage they stopped trying. They wanted to adopt but they found out my mom was sick so they didn't go through with it.

Ace- Can I ask how long was your mom sick and what caused her death?

Amethyst- She had breast cancer and she beat it. Then a few years later she had colon cancer and she beat that too. She ended up falling one day and hit her head pretty hard her brain was bleeding. They stopped the brain bleed and she was doing a lot better but then one day she took a nap in the hospital chair and that is when she passed away.

Ace- Oh princess I'm so sorry.

Amethyst- At least she went peacefully in her sleep and she wasn't in any pain.

Tennessee- Sweetness your mom was a very strong woman. Just know that she is still with you and is watching over you. She would be so proud of the woman you have become. I only met your mom a few times when your dad and my dad had their meetings. She would always tell me that I would be the perfect man to be with her daughter. She was always talking about you and trying to hook us up. But she also told me that if I ever had a chance with you that there was another man in your life that you loved.

Grayson- That's so weird cuz Rose always told me to take care and love Amethyst no matter what. She even said that there will probably be another man that comes into her life that she also loves just as much as she loves me. Rose told me about the 5-year-old boy that Am fell in love with was from another MC but they never got to see each other much. But she told me that the 5-year-old boy now was a wonderful man. She made me promise to never give up on Am.

Tennessee- Haha Rose also told me about you when you were younger. She also made me promise to never give up on Am.

Amethyst- Oh my god! My mother would always tell me that there will be 2 men that are in my life that truly love me and would do anything for me. She told me that if I was the smart girl she knew I was then I wouldn't choose between the 2 and I would be with them both and they would be okay with my choice. And holy fucking shit here we are today I'm with you both and you are the 2 that she talking about.

Ace- Wow that's a bit creepy.

Blue- You can say that again. Rose must have seen how the 2 of you felt about Am and how Am felt about the 2 of you. Rose always could see things that we couldn't.

Amethyst- I still can't believe that my mom knew that this was probably going to happen.

Ace- Your mom saw a lot more than the 3 of you did. And she knew that this was the only way you would have been happy. You love both men with all your heart and she knew deep down you just didn't want only one of them you wanted both of them.

Tennessee- Ace is right you couldn't open your heart to Gray cuz of me. But also you couldn't fully open your heart to me cuz of Gray. The 3 of us were truly meant to be together.

Grayson- Yeah we were. And your mom saw that and just gave us all a little push to make it happen.

Amethyst- That is all very true. It's almost lunchtime we should head back.

We all started to head back and once we got there we all enjoyed a nice lunch together. We are now swimming and just enjoying the rest of the afternoon in the sun.

~End of Tennessee and Grayson' POV~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 32.7K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
Shade Of Love FaithSkyy

Любовные романы

152K 6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
Addicted BD. Connoll

Любовные романы

6.1K 262 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
(Not) written in the stars! Nahir Gonzalez

Любовные романы

508 63 13
Find out what happens when fate makes the path of a warrior and the president of a famous MC collide. Alexia Wyatt My life hadn't been easy; in fact...