FRENEMIES (Sope AU)

By princess_pumpkin101

Cover By: @SolanaStellaLuna SOPE AU Love. Youth. Passions. Talents. Friends. And Hate. What else could you... More

Character List (READ!!)
Compliment
Kisses
Changes
Hate
Rain
Enemies?
Betrayal
Personal
Remedy
Threesome...?
Hot
Intimate
Otsukare
trust
secrets
Alone
Reverse Card
unexpectedly
never ending
something
New Attitude
something (part 2)
Not Just Friends
Not Just Friends (part 2)
Don't
new
Apart
Important
Mistake
Face Reveal
Surprise
Make Out
Make out (part 2)
Right Away
Ready
Double News
Next Step
Intimidated
Care
Thinking
Greetings
I'm Jealous
Mad
End Results
Last Chance
Memories
Present
Heartbreak
Heartbreak PART 2
Chances
Final
Frenemies (FINAL CHAPTER)
Authors Note
ORIGINAL FRENEMIES

feelings

60 4 0
By princess_pumpkin101

As Yoongi finally got to the room his father rested at, Min was still at the lobby trying to calm her mom down. Everything was happening too fast, that not even they could understand. It seemed so unreal, but they knew this was the realest thing that'll ever happen.

"Excuse me, who are you sir?" A woman asked standing behind Yoongi.

"Yoongi, the son of the man inside." He said not wanting to even say his name.

The nurse nodded, she trusted him. They both went inside and the nurse took care of everything that was needed. Yoongi watched his father, as he could barely breath.

"He'll be fine don't worry, has your mother come?" The nurse started a conversation.

"No." Yoongi answered avoiding the contact.

"Tell me when she comes, I need to tell her something." The nurse smiled and left the room.

"Why do they always do that?" He frowned at the door that was now closed, and got up from his seat.

It's not like I can't know things going on with my own family. He was completely mad. Just the fact that no one would ever tell him anything until the situation was at its peak got him furious.

His eyes unconsciously traveled to his father's hands. Which were resting on his sides. His veins were visible, and very sensitive to the touch. His mouth was agape and his eyes closed shut. He was having problems with his heart, making the machine that took care of that worry Yoongi.

"When will you learn to take a breath?" Yoongi asked him, of course not getting a response.

The door suddenly opened slowly. Revealing the worried face of the ages woman that came to visit her husband.

"Where's the nurse? Doctor?" She finally broke the silence.

"She just left. Probably in the lobby." His words were dull.

His mother nodded and ran back out. That was until she came back one minute later with the nurse. They talked about important things, as Yoongi still stared down at the man.

"The doctor will be here very soon, don't worry." The nurse smiled and bowed.

Leaving Yoongi and his mom together in the room. They looked at each other and back at the sleeping man.

"It wasn't that bad. He'll be ok soon. Thank you for coming all the way down here." His mom finally looked at him.

"Yea." He nodded.

Now that he thought about it, he wasn't going to be ok soon. His father had suffered enough physically to be strong enough to get over this. His mom was just taking things easy, which he knew that wouldn't help.

"I saw Min also came. What about Hoseok?" His mom grabbed his shoulder.

"He knows we're here." He said looking down.

His eyes slowly starting to water. He still wanted to call his lover. Waiting for the clock to hit 8pm so he'd be able to call him.

The rest of the day Yoongi spent it sitting down on a chair looking deeply at his dad. It was 7:56pm when he finally got up his seat to go down to the lobby to look for Min.

"Yoongi!" It was Min.

She walked towards the boy with a bag, it was full of food and drinks. They both hadn't had food the whole day at all, so it was a relief that they finally would.

"Should we-"

"No, let them get to the room first." Min didn't let Yoongi finish.

She knew that he was desperate, because in 18 years Hoseok and Yoongi never had been separated for so long.

"Hurry up!" Xiouli was pulling on Joon-Ho's arm.

Apparently he was being too slow and they had to get to their dorms before school closes. Of course, also, because they wanted to call Yoongi and Min.

"Stop it hurts!" Joon-Ho finally started complaining.

"Your grip is tight." Hoseok giggled as he turned around.

He was also walking faster then usual. He watched as Xiouli tried pulling on Joon-Ho's strong and veiny arms. Her long hair was tied up in a high pony tail. Her black shirt matched with her black skirt. Her being 7 inches shorter the Joon-Ho was making the scene funny.

"Well he's not cooperating." She finally let go of his arm and crossed her arms.

Joon-Ho put his hands in his pockets and walked past Xiouli to Hoseok's side.

"Well didn't you want to hurry up?" He looked back at Xiouli who was still standing with her arms crossed.

About 15 minutes later when they finally got to the boys dorm, Xiouli ran to Hoseok's room.

"Phone." She held out her hand.

Hoseok walked slowly to the bed and sat down handing her the phone. Joon-Ho only watched from the door frame.

"Unlock." She said handing it back to him.

"Give me your phone." Min held her hand out to Yoongi.

He unlocked his phone and gave it to her.

"We're calling them." She said a bit frustrated.

She went straight to Hoseok's contact and called them, through a video chat.

Xiouli jumped a bit startled for the sudden call. Hoseok took the phone and answered.

"I told you they would call." Joon-Ho was heard in the background.

"Joon-Ho's there?" Min asked confused.

"Yes." Yoongi answered.

"Yah! Not even a hello?" Xiouli jumped into of Hoseok.

He lowered his head because of the sudden jump.

"Well, hi." Min chuckled.

"Hello." Xiouli giggled with her.

"Are you guys still at the hospital?" Hoseok looked at the screen deeply.

"Yea." Yoongi said.

Still not being seen since the camera was pointing at Min.

"Where is he?" Joon-Ho finally jumped in.

He peeked his head from above and looked to see if Yoongi was near.

"Right here." Min answered poiting at the sleepy Yoongi next to her.

He waved and smiled. He looked at the screen and saw Hoseok's eye on the right, Xiouli's eye on the left, and Joon-Ho's eyes and forehead upside down. He giggled and grabbed food from the bag.

"What happened? Did you eat? Where are you staying?" Xiouli bursted out her worries.

"No we haven't eaten, and we're staying at our parents... there's no option." Min looked down.

Yoongi and Hoseok stared at each other through the camera, creating tension between everyone.

"When are you coming back?" Joon-Ho broke the long silence.

"We're not sure." Yoongi responded.

They all had another awkward silence.

"Well life is boring here! Nothing to do, no one ever does anything fun!" Xiouli did the same as Joon-Ho and broke the silence.

"Same here." Min said leaning her head back.

"Well I got big news." Hoseok smiled.

"Tell me." Yoongi listened closely.

"I... well... I got an audition... for JYP." He smiled awkwardly not wanting to know how he would react.

"Oh my gosh! That's great!" Min congratulated him.

"When is it?" Yoongi tilted his head.

"Next week." Hoseok answered.

"When did you get it?" Yoongi asked even more confused.

"I-" Hoseok actually kept the secret for quite a while.

"WHY DONT WE JUST TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?" Joon-Ho did the only thing he shouldn't have.

He interrupted. Even if it was a good time, he shouldn't have done it. Everyone glared at him for highlighting the awkwardness of the moment.

"That sucked." Yoongi said, leaning back again on his chair.

"Thank you." Joon-Ho mocked.

"That wasn't a compliment." Yoongi glared again.

"I know." Joon-Ho spoke in a teasing manner.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and giggled.

"Welp.... I can't believe it's Monday and you guys left." Xiouli started complaining.

"I know right... at least we don't get school." Min answered.

"Lucky." Hoseok whined.

"Yea, but we still have to deal with all of this." Yoongi said looking around the hospital.

"What are you guys gonna have for dinner?" Hoseok asked.

"Just this." Yoongi said lifting up a bag of chips.

"You should go eat." Hoseok quickly responded.

"Well we still need to do some things here, so I don't think we will." Yoongi said as he grabbed a water bottle.

From afar his mom watched. His every expression. She had gone down to call Yoongi so they could talk, but he saw him talking on the phone next to Min. She saw how he smiled, how his eye brows crashed, how his lips formed different shapes every now and then.

"Miss!" A nurse shouted grabbing everyone's attention.

She headed to Yoongi's mom and smiled.

"Your husband is awake." She shouted.

Yoongi jumped off his chair not caring he's still in a call. Hoseok, Xiouli, and Joon-Ho looked at each other and then at Min.

"H-he is?" Yoongi's mom was in shock.

"Yes, he wishes to see you and his son." They both looked at the startled Yoongi.

Both Yoongi and his mom ran to the stairs. They hurried to get to the forth floor, wanting to know what was happening.

Min still down stairs on a call with the others looked at the nurse who hurried to catch up with them.

"His dad." Hoseok suddenly spoke.

"Yea." Min nodded in agreement.

"I wonder how he felt when he saw his dad again." Xiouli said with a worried look on her face.

He probably felt a lot of things... so we can't play with his feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 981 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...
1K 131 14
❝You're not in if you don't choose a team.❞ Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin, two members from the popular korean boy band BTS, started a scandal. I mean...
1.2K 114 11
COVER BY SEESAW COMMUNITY friends. friends are supposed to be honest, supportive, there when you need them. and of course drama happens. yet sometim...
21.1K 604 23
"ᵃ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵐᵉ",ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ᵗᵒ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ,ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉˡᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʰⁱᵐ. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...