Perseverance

By JessicaLouAuthor

{18+ COMPLETED} "I don't understand why you won't tolerate the idea when we're both about the same no-strings... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One ~ March 2028
Chapter Two ~ March
Chapter Three - March
Chapter Four: March
Chapter Five ~ March
Chapter Six ~ March
Chapter Seven ~ March
Chapter Eight ~ March
Chapter Nine ~ March
Chapter Ten - March
Chapter Eleven ~ March
Chapter Twelve ~ March
Chapter Thirteen ~ April
Chapter Fourteen ~ April
Chapter Fifteen ~ April
Chapter Sixteen ~ April
Chapter Seventeen ~ April
Chapter Eighteen ~ April
Chapter Nineteen ~ April
Chapter Twenty ~ April
Chapter Twenty One ~ April
Chapter Twenty Two ~ April
Chapter Twenty Three ~ April
Chapter Twenty Four ~ April
Chapter Twenty Five ~ April
Chapter Twenty Six ~ April
Chapter Twenty Seven ~ May
Chapter Twenty Eight ~ May
Chapter Twenty Nine ~ May
Chapter Thirty ~ May
Chapter Thirty One ~ May
Chapter Thirty Two ~ May
Chapter Thirty Three ~ May
Chapter Thirty Four ~ May
Chapter Thirty Five ~ May
Chapter Thirty Six ~ June
Chapter Thirty Seven ~ June
Chapter Thirty Nine ~ July
Chapter Forty ~ July
Chapter Forty One ~ July
Chapter Forty Two ~ July
Chapter Forty Three ~ August
Chapter Forty Four ~ August
Chapter Forty Five ~ August
Chapter Forty Six ~ September
Chapter Forty Seven ~ September
Chapter Forty Eight ~ September
Chapter Forty Nine ~ September
Chapter Fifty ~ September
Chapter Fifty One ~ October
Chapter Fifty Two ~ October
Chapter Fifty Three ~ October
Chapter Fifty Four ~ October
Chapter Fifty Five ~ October
Chapter Fifty Six ~ November
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Eight ~ June

1.2K 87 20
By JessicaLouAuthor

Stepping up to the bar I grin at the server, his mouth morphing into a smile as soon as he spots me. I'd love to tell you it's because of my gorgeous eyes but my tiny mini skirt is probably the one that deserves all the applause.

It's been a long week, making three outfits in a row, one of them my first jumpsuit for one of Alice's friends' moms. I'm going somewhere.

Going back to the apartment and concocting various cocktails, facetiming Sav, cooking meals every evening has taken up the rest of my time, talking and laughing into the night with a bottle of wine and my roommate afterwards. I love what my life has come to.

When I took the job of designing Alice's dresses, I had dreams of where it could get to, but I never expected that it would take off quite so quickly. My eyes almost explode at the amount in my bank account, now easily able to meet my rent requirements and chip in with helping out my apartment buddy.

Savannah has been fully supportive since day one, despite the fact I left her to deal with shitty Eric on her own. However, as best friend, she still reminds me that she obviously comes first in the order of priority should she require an A-List dress.

Here I am at age twenty five; a fully fledged fashion designer in the making.

"Thanks." I smile at the bartender as he passes my drink, grabbing a straw and shoving it into the glass before taking a sip.

I let my eyes scan the room, this bar being one of my new favorites in the city, the decor almost completely wooden and cozy, the lighting dark enough to perfectly set the mood.

A table of girls catch my attention as I sip the drink, all three of them giggling together as they look over at the guys on the table next to them. What's with the shy idiotic giggling? Just get up and introduce yourselves. Do they think the silly laughter will attract them? They definitely need to steal some tips from Becky Gordon's successful playbook.

I move on, settling on a couple in the corner, the guy smirking as he flexes his muscles, the girl staring at him with clear distaste. His attempts to seduce her are clearly not working, her mouth turned upside down in misery. She's clearly done with this date.

Getting bored, I finish my drink and grin at the bartender, him smiling and moving to make me another.

My eyes glance across to the other side of the room, a corner booth occupied by a lone man sitting in the shadows. His head is angled down slightly, gaze fixed on the glass of what looks like whiskey in his strong hand. His long fingers latch around the drink, gripping it tightly. The way his hand flexes around it is making my mouth water, the lean muscles emphasized by the dim light. His hair is brown, his eyes a mystery, leaving me wanting more.

"Thank you!" I exclaim as the bartender hands me a drink. I hand the money over, my eyes unwilling to stray away from the man for longer than possible. A tinge of annoyance fills me at the sight of one of the giggling girls beside him. He looks up at her, replying to whatever innocent pathetic filth has left her lips. Fucking perfect.

With a sly smirk, I turn back to the bar, ordering a second drink before swallowing half of my own drink. Pulling my lipstick out, I reapply it quickly before attempting to glance sideways out my wall of hair, the laughing blonde still at his table, writhing her hands together as he sits back, head up now as he begins to engage in a conversation with her. It's time to shine.

Counting eight seconds under my breath, I then grab the drink I ordered, jumping up and turning, holding my head high and striding towards the corner booth. I don't stop until I'm next to the girl, stepping around her and sliding into the booth opposite the attractive man.

"Can I help you?" The guy raises his eyebrow at me as the girl watches me with wide eyes, a freaking deer in headlights.

"I bought you a drink," I reply, sliding the glass across the table. He looks down at it before shooting me a questioning look. I shrug. "Jameson whiskey. It's what you're currently drinking." I gesture. "And it's more than what this lovely lady provided you with." I smile at the bright red blonde. "Sorry if I interrupted."

"Not at all," the man answers and I grin.

"Perfect," I reply. "Now why don't you buy me a drink and we'll call it even?"

"I see what you did there." He grins, sitting forward and leaning his elbows on the table. His biceps flex under his tight shirt, and I let my eyes trail unapologetically over them, clearly communicating my interest in him.

"So, what do you say?"

"Maybe if you tell me your name I'll consider it," he replies, leaning forward as blondie looks pleadingly over at her friends.

"I'm Becky." I hold my hand out to him. "You?"

"Ellis." He smiles, taking my hand and shaking it in a rough fashion. "Want to get out of here?"

I grin, reaching out and grabbing the whiskey from in front of Ellis. Lifting it back, I down the entire lot in one go before slamming the glass down on the surface. "Like you wouldn't believe."

He holds his hand out and I gratefully take it, sweeping out of the booth and past the shocked, speechless girl. We head straight for the exit, not wasting any time in our night of fun.

Spilling out onto the street I giggle as Ellis laughs. "Well, Miss Gordon, where to now?"

"Hey now!" I object with a grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I didn't tell you my last name!"

"Oh!" Ellis' face falls.

"Are you a stalker?" I exclaim with a smirk, stepping back. He reaches out, grabbing onto my wrist and yanking me back towards him.

"Maybe," he replies, lowering his head and grazing his lips along the skin on my neck. I shiver at the contact, jumping with exhilaration. "You like that?" he murmurs before latching onto my neck, lightly sucking on my weak spot. I turn to putty in his hands, moaning out loud as he wraps his arm around me, holding me up.

Pulling back, I grin at him. He furrows his eyebrows at my mischievous expression, but I don't hang around to stare at him for much longer, instead grabbing hold of his hand and tugging him behind me, running over towards the corner of the building.

"Bec?" he hisses quietly. "Where are we going?"

"Where does it look like?" I smirk, turning back to him in the dark alleyway, grabbing onto his shoulders and shoving his back against the wall. He grins instantly at my aggression, letting me pin his arms to the brick before I lift myself on my tiptoes and kiss his lips.

He groans, fighting against my hold and moving his hands down to my ass, grabbing both cheeks roughly and grinding me against his already hardened length. The contact forces my body to spread my legs, begging for more. Lust driven Becky is already awake, smirking to herself in my head, ready to take over like she always does.

The relentless friction between our bodies is getting harder and rougher, unstoppable in the silent, dark alley. We know we're alone, or we think we are, a desire bubble around us as we use the brick wall to prop us up, shadows hiding us against the cold building.

Ellis flips us around so that my back is to the wall, and I barely notice the freezing surface as heat fills my entire body, blood pumping way faster than usual. Nevertheless, goosebumps decorate my skin, not from the cold but from the pure adrenaline spiking every inch of me, excited shivers leaving my lips when he leans his entire weight on me.

Feeling his chest pressed against mine only stirs me more, and I push my chest out against his, my nipples hard through the glittery top, no bra beneath. He sucks in a breath, pulling his lips away and looking down at them as I grin.

"Like something you see?" I murmur and he nods before swiftly grabbing onto my hips and whirling me around, facing away from him. I don't have time to weigh up what's happening before his hands latch onto my breasts, pulling me back against him so that I can feel how hard he is for me. I moan, head flying back against his shoulder as he palms them, kneading every bit between his fingers, paying special attention to the sensitive peaks.

I push my lower half into him and he inhales sharply beside my ear, one of his hands leaving my chest and falling to the hem of my skirt. With a swift tug it's lifted up, exposing my underwear free heaven to him.

"Jesus Christ," Ellis exclaims, and I feel him leaning back before he trails one lone finger along my slit. "Did you plan on fucking a stranger tonight?"

"Only one specific stranger," I breathe out, struggling to keep my knees from buckling as he grazes my clit.

"A real gentleman gives a lady what she wants," he replies before I hear his zipper.

"I don't want a gentle man," I retort, not daring to look behind me. With a sudden jerk, I'm pushed forward, my hands coming up to grab onto the wall and stop myself from falling. I momentarily feel Ellis lining himself up before he slides in, a moan leaving my lips as he lets out a guttural moan.

His hands grab onto my hips before he pulls out slightly, clearly testing the waters. And boy, are they fucking soaked. There's barely any resistance as he pumps back inside me, his hardness filling every inch from this angle, touching every nerve.

I bite my lip to keep in the pleasure filled noises that usually sound out whenever Ellis is around. His hand reaches around, giving attention to my breast once more, making it practically impossible to contain myself. I let my head hang forward, eyes shutting as I focus on the pleasure, the small tidal wave of ecstasy that fills my core with every thrust, slowly getting bigger with every one.

My arms are bending with every push, Ellis clearly taking my distaste for a gentle man to heart. I don't mind, instead relishing in the pure animal nature that this brings us. We're outside, we're rough and we're fucking wild.

His hand leaves my breast, the other remaining on my hips. It slowly trails down the contours of my torso before flicking gently at my clit. Ellis speeds up his thrusts, my body bouncing back and forth as he slaps against me skin to skin.

It has the desired effect, every small tidal wave getting larger and larger, almost high enough to wipe out an entire city before suddenly it crashes over me. I let it go, my face falling forward onto the brick wall, my cheek sliding down the rough surface slightly as my mouth drops open.

The sensation overrules everything else around me as I curl my hands into fists, Ellis moving in and out of me a couple more times before he too slouches down, resting his head on my back. I'm breathing heavily, unable to catch my breath.

A sudden giggling from the end of the alleyway has both of us shooting upright, Ellis pulling out and refastening his jeans as I haul my skirt down. The gaggle of giggling girls from the bar appear, not paying spotting us yet, but it's only a matter of time.

I grab onto Ellis' arm, wrenching him away as we tear down to the other end of the small street, emerging out into a quiet road before I continue to drag him down the street, running in my heels as he laughs behind me.

We're just around the corner from Ellis' house before we slow down, his hand coming over my shoulder as I hold his spare hand.

"Did you enjoy that?" Ellis asks.

"The sex?" I scoff. "It might be one of your best performances, Wakefield."

"I mean the little stranger game," he retorts. "But that's good to know."

"I always enjoy hitting on strangers in bars." I smirk up at him.

"Watch yourself," he all but growls and I laugh. "It's a dangerous game out there for a woman."

I scoff. "Men too."

"Not as much though," he answers and I shrug.

"Maybe it will be different for the next generation."

"Maybe," Ellis agrees as he pulls the door to his apartment building open, gesturing for me to enter first. "Baby Brett Winters will be safe I'm sure."

"Baby Brett?" I shake my head. "It's going to be a girl!"

"As if! Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Want to bet?" I grin and Ellis raises an eyebrow.

"I like the sound of that," he answers. "What are you thinking?"

"Loser loses oral for a whole month," I tell him. His mouth drops open slightly as I take a step onto the first stair.

"That's harsh!"

"A bet should be harsh," I counter and he shrugs.

"Alright. Deal." He holds his hand out to shake and I giggle before grabbing hold of it and cementing the bet. Damn, I sure hope Brett's sperm don't fucking let me down. Ellis is good with a lot of things, but that mouth is almost unrivaled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.5K 34
~~~~~ One thing that most definitely hasn't changed is the power of those bright hazel eyes to reduce me to a puddle of mush. And I can't help but th...
5.8K 262 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...