𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝...

By SaetbyeolPark

ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘�... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
VICTORIAN NIGHTMARE
THE TAPESTRY
THE VAMPIRIC INVASION
MURDEROUS MELODIES
DOLLHOUSE
THANKIES!
ACTUALLY...
THE MERMAN [YOONMIN]
THE MISCHIEF MAKER [V X BTS]
THIRSTY FOR HIM [TAEGI]
THE NAIAD [VMIN]
CALICO CAT [JIHOPE]
GARDEN FAIRY [MINJOON]
JOKES IN A POCKET [JIN X BTS]
MAGIC SHOP [YOONJIN]
SPIRIT IN A BOTTLE [JINMIN]
GOOD DOGGIE [YOONJINKOOK]
VHS TAPE [JIKOOK]
BELIEVE [VHOPE]
THE CUTEST CURSE [NAMJINHOPE]
HUSBAND [VKOOK]
KISS TO GROW [NAMJIN]
SEA WITCH [2SEOK]
THANK YOU FOR READING!
HEY, IT'S AUTHOR-NIM HERE.

PRECIOUS DOLLIES [VSOPEMINJOON]

334 9 109
By SaetbyeolPark

This story contains littlespace, which is also known as age regression, I'm so sorry if it makes any readers uncomfortable.
People who regress into a childlike mindset do so if they're stressed, or to cope with trauma, mental illness, etc. There are some who do it for other reasons such as curiosity too. Such people are known as littles or age regressors.
If you want to learn more about littlespace, you can look it up on the internet, but please note that age regression is NOT a kink. It must not be confused with age play, which is a kink.
Age regression is SFW, and it even has a seal of approval from Carl Jung himself.
If you wanna read more littlespace/age regression stories, you can check out my profile, where I've written a collection of them. There are plenty of other BTS littlespace fanfics here on Wattpad, so I hope you guys check them out as well!
I'm sorry for not being able to explain the concept of littlespace properly at the moment, my littlespace one-shots collection has a better explanation on this topic, so you can go ahead and check it out!
Anyways, here's a cute one-shot starring a squishy little Joonie with his adorable dolls.

"You, Kim Namjoon, are fired."

"W-what?" spluttered Namjoon, "But I—"

"Get out of my sight," snapped his boss, Jung Hoseok, "If you don't make it quick, I'm calling Seokjin-ssi and Jungkook-ssi to drag you out, and you know very well that they are strong enough to rip you apart."

Namjoon quickly bowed and ran back to his cubicle to pack all of his belongings.

"Looks like someone's been fired..."

Namjoon turned towards the owner of the voice. It was his nasty co-worker, Park Jimin.

"Awww, you poor baby," taunted Jimin.

Namjoon could feel tears trying to escape his eyes as he put packed up the last of his belongings.

"Go away," he whispered.

"What was that, Kim?"

"Go away, please."

Jimin smirked and lifted up a foot in the air as he tightly grabbed the Namjoon by his collar. He knew what was going to happen, Jimin put him through this every single day.

But this time, Jimin was wearing boots with heels.

Before Namjoon could make a move, Jimin brought his foot back down and crushed the poor man's right foot with his heel.

Tears finally made their way out of his eyes and streamed down his cheeks as he let out a blood-curdling scream.

Jimin laughed.

"What's going on here?" yelled Hoseok, striding into the room with Seokjin and Jungkook.

"My foot..." wheezed Namjoon.

"Didn't I tell you to get out of here? Why are you bothering Jimin-ssi?" snapped Hoseok.

"I didn't—"

"Enough. Seokjin-ssi, Jungkook-ssi, throw this man out! NOW!"

Before the two men could grab him by his shoulders, Namjoon grabbed his bag and limped as fast as he could towards the exit.

*

Namjoon huffed and puffed as he dumped his bag onto his couch and ran into his room.

As he rummaged through his closet for a change of clothes, his eyes landed upon the green dinosaur onesie hanging beside his pajamas.

Suddenly, his work clothes began to make him feel more uncomfortable as the seconds went by.

He let out a whine and took off his clothes. He smiled as he reached for the onesie. As soon as he put it on, he let out a sigh of contentment.

He waddled into the kitchen and looked into the refrigerator. He could feel his favourite sippy cup calling his name. He reached for it, smiling as he noticed that it was filled to the brim with orange juice.

He could feel familiar fuzzy feeling take over him as he waddled into his room and stared at the assortment of dolls and plushies on his bed.

He began to feel himself regressing, his mind feeling younger and younger as the minutes passed.

He sat down on his bed — not before popping his pacifier into his mouth — and smiled widely at his dolls.

Namjoon really loved his dolls more than anything else. They were prized possessions that he had received as a gift from a kind stranger.

The stranger was a mysterious old man, short and stout with a pair of round, steel-rimmed spectacles that rested upon his large nose.

Namjoon remembered the day they had first met, when he helped the old man bring his groceries.

It was a small favour, but the man was grateful to him.

"Take these dolls," he said to Namjoon, "Shower them with love, and they shall become your closest companions."

The dolls were pale, their plastic skin as smooth as silk. Their eyes were large and round, devoid of emotion. One doll, Yoongi, had a catlike face and mint green hair, while the other, Taehyung, was a brunette with the appearance of an animé character.

Namjoon took one look at the dolls, and looked back at the old man, who flashed a kind smile at him.

He saw the old man for a second time — which, unfortunately, was the last time he would ever see him — when his body was being laid to rest, while his soul took to the skies.

Ever since the kind old man had died, Namjoon promised that he would treat the dolls with love and care.

Now, here he was, playing with the dolls and showering them with love.

"Hewwo, Yoonie! Hewwo, Tae-Tae!" he giggled, his voice muffled due to the pacifier, and higher in pitch and softer than usual, as if the voice belonged to a young child.

He gave the dolls a big hug and a kiss on each of their foreheads.

"Wanna pway wif dwagons an' pwincesses today?" he lisped, expecting an answer from the dolls.

You see, the adult mind tends to recognise a doll as an inanimate object, a mere toy. But children tend to treat dolls as if they have a life and mind of their own. They see dolls as companions. Dolls are very much alive to them.

Since Namjoon was in his little mindset at the moment, he did the same — treated his dolls as if they were alive.

*

Unbeknownst to Namjoon, the dolls' eyelids fluttered slightly. Sighs escaped their pale, pink lips as they stretched their limbs and stood up.

"Wah! It feels so good to be able to move after so long!" gasped the brunette, Taehyung.

"Be quiet," hissed the mint-haired doll, Yoongi. "Our friend is asleep." he said, gesturing towards the bed, where Namjoon lay, fast asleep.

"Yes, he is," whispered Taehyung, "And he looks so handsome and peaceful!"

"I agree," said Yoongi, "Now, Taehyung-ah, I hope you remember what we're supposed to to do tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, Yoongi-hyung! Tomorrow's the day we reveal ourselves to Joonie!" squealed Taehyung excitedly.

"Yes, Taehyung-ah. I can't wait."

*

Namjoon awoke — in his adult mindset — to the feeling of a smooth piece of plastic against his skin.

He placed a hand on the object that seemed to be touching his skin and picked it up, only to realise that it was one of his dolls, Yoongi.

"That's odd," he said, "I don't recall bringing Yoongi to bed."

"That's because I climbed up on my own." came a voice.

Namjoon couldn't believe his ears. Had an intruder broken in?

"Who said that?! Who's in here?!" he yelled.

"Don't worry, it's just me."

"What? Who are you? Where are you?"

"It's me, I'm Yoongi."

"Yoongi's talking? Oh, God. It's not real, I'm only hallucinating—"

"You're not hallucinating, Namjoon. It's real."

Namjoon looked down to see Yoongi standing on the bed, waving at him.

"Yoongi! You're..."

"Real, yes. I know. And so is Taehyung."

"Oh my God!" Namjoon gasped, running towards his dollhouse and carefully taking Taehyung out.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, are you awake too?" he asked.

Taehyung blinked and smiled. "Joonie!"

"Taehyung!" gasped Namjoon, hugging the doll.

"Hey, where's my hug?" whined Yoongi.

"Sorry, Yoongi." chuckled Namjoon as he picked Yoongi up and gave him a hug as well.

*

After learning about a bit more about the dolls, such as their ages and how they were created, Namjoon sat down to eat his breakfast.

"Joonie-hyung, why aren't you going to work?" asked Taehyung.

Just then, all the events from the previous day began to replay in his mind — his boss firing him and his evil coworker bullying him.

A tear rolled down his cheek, followed by several more. His shoulders shook violently as he placed his head on the table and sobbed loudly.

"They're so mean," he wailed, "Wh-what meanies...dey so mean! Joonie nuh wike!"

Knowing that Namjoon was an age regressor, Yoongi asked him, "Are you feeling little, sweetheart?"

"Yesh, Yoonie-hyungie." replied Namjoon.

"Do you want us to care for you, baby?" asked Taehyung, stroking Namjoon's hair.

"Bu'...Tae-Tae so tiny!"

"We're magic dolls, baby. No job is too difficult for dolls like us!" explained Yoongi.

"Weawwy?" gasped Namjoon.

Yoongi and Taehyung nodded. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you, baby."

*

"From what I've heard, Joonie was being bullied by his boss. It's Jung Hoseok, isn't it?" whispered Yoongi.

"Yes, hyung. It's Jung Hoseok. And Joonie's coworker was doing the same. Park Jimin, if I'm not wrong." said Taehyung.

"We must teach them a lesson for harming our Joonie." growled Yoongi.

"I have a suitable punishment in mind," smirked Taehyung, "Don't you remember how badly you wanted to be human, hyung?"

"Of course I do," said Yoongi lowly, "Are you suggesting that we turn them into dolls so that we can become humans?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Excellent," smirked Yoongi, "And the spell is irreversible, too. I'll deal with Jung Hoseok, while you can deal with Park Jimin."

"Oh, my precious Joonie-hyung," giggled Taehyung as he stared at a sleeping Namjoon on his bed, "I can't wait to see you happy again."

*

"It's four-thirty in the morning. Perfect." said Yoongi.

"We must set out for Joonie's old office at once," said Taehyung, "The spell will be effective only at five o'clock."

"Hoseok and Jimin usually arrive ten minutes prior. This is wonderful. Everything will go smoothly." chuckled Yoongi, "Now, let's leave."

The dolls snapped their fingers and arrived at the office in the blink of an eye.

"Wah! We're here!" gasped Taehyung.

"Now, we split up. I'll go to the boss's room while you search for Jimin's cubicle."

"Got it, hyung."

*

Yoongi hid behind a cupboard, quietly observing a red-haired man striding into the room, his head held high with his nose in the air.

"Only five minutes to go," whispered Yoongi, "You're in for a treat, Hoseok."

He quietly tiptoed towards the desk and climbed onto the top, catching Hoseok's eye.

"What is this weird thing doing on my desk?" spat Hoseok.

"I am a magic doll," smirked Yoongi, "And I'm going to make you pay for all you've done to my Joonie."

*

"What the heck are you?" growled the plump-lipped man.

"I am Taehyung, a magic doll!" snapped Taehyung, "And you better show me some respect!"

Jimin scoffed. "Some crazy employee must have left this robot here."

"I am not a robot, I am a magic doll!"

"Shut up, stupid robot! Did you know that I am capable throwing you onto the ground and crushing those batteries inside you?"

"That's enough!" bellowed Taehyung, a white glow surrounding his body as he rose up into the air, "The time for me to chant the spell has arrived, and so has the time for you to pay for all that you have done to my Joonie!"

Jimin's mouth dropped open in shock. He stood frozen in his spot, unable to move a single muscle.

Taehyung began to chant.

"With the final ring of the Fifth Bell,
I command the Heavens to lift this spell,
To give human skin to this living doll,
And change that human once and for all!"

As soon as the clock struck five, a blinding flash filled the room. Jimin let out a scream as he felt himself shrinking and hardening into plastic.

Soon, the lights began to dim and vanish.

Taehyung opened his eyes. He stared down at his hands and felt them, his smile growing wider and wider upon realising that he was no longer made of plastic, but flesh and blood.

"It worked," gasped Taehyung, "I'm human!"

He looked down at the ground, where a tiny Jimin groaned in pain as he struggled to sit up.

Taehyung crouched beside the newly-transformed doll and picked him up.

"Please, put me down!" he squealed.

"No, I won't," snapped Taehyung, "This is your punishment for bullying my friend. I can't wait to see his face when he realises that you're now his little toy."

"Who is this friend of yours?" asked Jimin.

"You'll see, Park Jimin."

At that moment, the door to the boss's office had opened.

"Yoongi-hyung?" whispered Taehyung as he stared at the mint-haired man in shock.

"Yes, Taehyung-ah. It's me. I've got the mean little boss right here." said Yoongi, showing Taehyung a tiny, red-haired figure, which was definitely Hoseok.

"You've turned Jimin into a doll too?!" yelled Hoseok.

"Hello, Hoseok-ssi..." said Jimin timidly.

"Shut up, horse dude. Let's go back home." said Yoongi.

*

"INTRUDERS!" yelled Namjoon, grabbing a fly swatter and throwing it at Yoongi.

"Yah! Respect your hyung, Namjoon-ah!" snapped Yoongi.

"Yoongi-hyung? Tae-Tae? You're..." Namjoon gasped.

"Human, I know. But we needed to cast a spell on two humans and transform them into dolls, so...here they are, hyung." said Taehyung.

The two men handed over the trembling dolls to Namjoon, who observed each and every one of their facial features.

"Hoseok-ssi? Jimin-ssi?"

"Are you going to hurt me for firing you?" asked Hoseok.

"Are you going to hurt me for stepping on your foot?" sniffled Jimin.

"Show them how it's like to be in control, Namjoon-ah." growled Yoongi.

Namjoon looked at the dolls and shook his head. Revenge was definitely not a solution, it wouldn't make him any better than Hoseok or Jimin.

Perhaps they hadn't experienced kindness in the past, which explains their rude behaviour.

No matter how mean people can be, they still need to be treated kindly.

"I will treat them with kindness and make them my friends," said Namjoon, "I don't want to be mean. It wouldn't make me any better."

"Maybe they haven't been treated nicely in the past," he continued, "They need to experience more kindness so that they can be happy."

Hoseok and Jimin could feel tears streaming down their face. (A/N : Let's just say that dolls have tear glands and stuff lol)

"After all that we've done to you, you're still willing to forgive us?" asked Jimin.

Namjoon nodded.

"Awww, baby. How can you be so perfect?" cooed Yoongi.

Yoongi's words immediately caused Namjoon to slip into his little mindset.

"Thankies," he giggled, "Tae-Tae, wanna pway wace caws wif me an' Yoonie? An' can Seokie an' Minnie pway too?"

"An age regressor! My, how cute!" gasped Hoseok.

"I feel even worse about being mean to him," sighed Jimin, "But I'm glad he's given us another chance. Let us promise never to be meanies to the little sweetheart ever again."

"Noted," said Hoseok, "Let's play with the race cars, Joon-ah."

Namjoon giggled, hugging Yoongi, Taehyung and the dolls.

***

A/N : Wow, this is the longest one yet, and it's even longer than the chapters in my Sope book, Lucky Little Fella. It's a Leprechaun AU, if you're wondering what it is, so be sure to check it out! Sowwy if the updates are slow there :'(
And I hope I did a great job with the littlespace/age regression part of this story. I know I've written plenty of littlespace stories in my other one-shot collection (you can check it out on my profile), but I haven't touched that book for quite a while, so please excuse me if it's not as good as the littlespace stories I usually write.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 66 4
⑅˖⁠♡.⁠。⁠*⁠♡ Just A Bunch Of OneShots.⁠。⁠*⁠♡⑅˖⁠♡
386K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
896K 41.7K 95
" our sweet sweet little kitten, you look so terrified" Highest Rankings [#1 in deaths] 07092023 [#19 in Jimin] 02172021 [#55 in Taehyung] 04162021 [...
4.6K 184 46
"Tell me something about you" "Im yours" ❤