My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 32.

697 40 247
By exxangel

I hope all my Readers enjoy today's Chapter 🌻

🌹🌹🌹

Author's Pov : 

Today the atmosphere around the Park Mansion seemed tense. The sky was turning darker and darker as thick clouds covered the blue sky, the atmosphere wasn't as fresh and comforting but cold and scary, the people passing by immediately took a U-turn and walked towards the opposite direction not one daring to pass the house, even the servants working in the Park Mansion seem a bit off as they all didn't gossip or utter a word like they always do. Everything just seemed odd that one day and no one knew the reason behind such a change except the people living inside the Park Mansion and the new Intruders dressed in their signature black clothes. 

No one knows how they barged inside and surprisingly enough, the caretaker and housekeeper of the Mansion Mr. Zhang didn't even flinch. He just sighed and stepped aside as soon as he saw the men in black surrounding the Mansion like Hyenas surrounding their prey. 

The other workers gasped and stared at Mr. Zhang for an explanation but all they received was a frail defeated wave of dismissal. No one uttered a single word as he let them pass and even bowed to them in a whole ninety degrees. 

The mansion was huge, many would just die to live inside it but not everyone's dream can become reality. The only thing those unlucky ones can do was drink in its glory through their eyes but not touching. Stepping foot inside the mansion was successful, but not everyone was privileged enough to see the beautiful interior but no one protested as few men stayed outside like loyal dogs securing their master. Those few who entered were absolutely in awe but not that they could voice it out loud because their leader hates unnecessary talks. They were used to it though so all the praises were just gulped down in their dry throats. Not that they were afraid of getting a bullet in their head no-no but the infamous cold icy glare of their Boss was enough for anyone to shut up or hide. 

Their so-called Boss was Young, tall, handsome, had a very nice body built, a very intimidating aura encircling him like he was a ticking time bomb but those are just tiny details. The most important thing about their boss was his skills, his sharp observant eyes, his deadly smirks, his bold mouth, and his exceptional fighting techniques don't even start with the extreme cold look which can freeze a person's ability to speak or even move. None of the men were ashamed to have this young man or they could call him a boy as their leader because, with his skills they would never reach his level, everyone was too afraid to even challenge this person. 

Time has seemed to stop as Park Chanyeol walked inside the familiar mansion once again. Fate was being a cunning bitch to him, he always seemed to return back here. The gods above must hate him since he least expects to be back here. 

Not wasting enough of his more time Chanyeol waved at the two men behind him. They immediately got the signal and rushed forward. Not soon enough, there were sounds of cursing and too much yelling. If Chanyeol could have the ability to silence anyone like the Lan WangJi from Untamed ( The show Baekhyun loved so much and made Chanyeol watch it as well ) he would have used that on these people but unfortunately he isn't a cultivator nor Lan WangJi. 

The voices grew louder as they got closer and in Chanyeol sight of vision came a scowling man and a bitch face woman. What a pair. Absolutely made for each other. 

"Guards! Where are my Guards! How dare you barge into my house ..and...and how dare you touch me. Do you know who I'm!" 

The man's voice annoyed Chanyeol but he schooled his expressions well and even forced himself to not roll his eyes. The nerve of this Old man to insult his men who were better actors than this scum. 

"I'm going to inform the police! How dare you threatened us in our own house" 

Now the bitch face started to spill her trash can. She was breathing hard and struggling with the grip and even made moves to stomp over my men's feet who skillfully dodged it making her groan in frustration. 

As they walked closer the man and the woman frowned as their eyes fell on Chanyeol who looked anything but bothered. 

Soon their frowns turn into a sneer and panicked eyes filled with rage. "YOU AGAIN! Why can't you leave us alone!" 

Chanyeol was a man of few words but something in him always triggers when he is forced to face these bastards, his so-called parents. 

"Scowling isn't healthy for you. Breathe." 

Mr. Park seethed and growled lunging forward but to his displeasure, he was held back tightly by the muscular man who gazed at him with empty eyes which made him quiver in fright and crawl back down.

"Not going to waste your time or mine"

Mr. Park was not expecting this day would turn out like this. He was relaxing after a tiring week with his body soaking in the warmth of the hot water as he let his mind loose from all the problems and work. Not a second later some men barged inside and dragged him down, of course, they passed him his clothes. 

Mrs. Park was as much shocked as her husband because as soon as they were dragged down they saw their biggest nightmare. Their own blood, flesh, their own son who they sold so heartlessly, was  watching them with his beacon sharp eyes. It wasn't the tiny, scared afraid boy who always pissed his pants or stuttered when scolded but he was exactly the opposite - tall, dark, handsome youth - cold, sharp, and more confident being who wasn't afraid of anything but who people were afraid of. 

Their words didn't affect the boy, nor do their looks because he wasn't their little boy anymore but an independent youth with a flaming soul who won't show anyone mercy. Fear crawled into their chest as their hearts thundered. 

Chanyeol again signaled something and that's when they found themselves getting bound to chairs as Chanyeol's men tied them up. 

Chanyeol's lips twitch as he caught the dread on their faces;

 "What-What are you-you trying to-to do!" 

One of the men handed Chanyeol the knife, while Mr. and Mrs. Park started to recall every sin they have committed in their lives to deserve such horrible treatment. Karma was actually getting them. 

"We-We can talk peace-peacefully. Why-Why do this?" 

Both of them were stuttering and mumbling apologies but Chanyeol was just staring at them with his empty cold eyes. 

Mr. Park, who was struggling, stopped and froze as a cold metal touched his nape and another sharp blade ran down his cheek followed by a drop of sweat that slid down over his forehead. 

"Do you like it?" Chanyeol tried not to talk too much, but seeing their scared faces was fun.  "It's the new weapon I ordered just to have fun. Isn't it good?It is very fast, can give a person a quick death" Chanyeol's lips twitched again, as if he was smirking. "No sound, nothing. Isn't it amazing?" 

"Huh? Wha-Why are you telling me this! What do you intend to do! I'm your Father!" 

Chanyeol's expression hardened as he took a gun in his own hands and brushed it teasingly over his Father's head and face down his neck. "Unfortunately" He gritted his teeth. "I  have your filthy blood running in my veins but fortunately, I have a brain which works thousand times better than you and a heart which beats enough to love someone dearly" 

"Son have mercy" 

Chanyeol's face twitched darkly, which made the men in black to take a quick step back as their hands trembled. They know the expression, which always sucks the remaining soul from the offender's body. The Park Couple really had a bad day today. 

"Son? Oh wait. I didn't see him today as well" Chanyeol shifted his hooded eyes over the woman who stared at the ground like a scared maiden. He titled up her chin with the pointer of his gun and locked her tearful eyes with his empty eyes.  "Show these tears to that bastard you adopted. Oh wait, why isn't Park Jaehyun here. Even the last time I came, he was nowhere to be found" 

"Let's make a-a truce then but don't do this! Don't do anything to him" Mrs. Park voiced out desperately and that snapped Chanyeol out of his thoughts and before anyone could predict there was a loud thud. 

Mr. Park clutched his cheek as blood oozed from the corner of his mouth. Chanyeol watched him emotionlessly while Mrs. Park stared at her husband with pure horror. He never wanted to do this but it was necessary for them to know that they won't win again.

"Too late" mumbled Chanyeol. "Today I won't go away before meeting him. Maybe it's time to meet my half brother" Chanyeol showed one of his smile which wasn't a real smile at all.

The next second Mr. Park let out a loud hiss and struggled to free himself from the clutches of Chanyeol who caught his hair and yanked his head up like he was plucking up grass. This was quite a familiar scene as Chanyeol's chest bloomed with proudness. He need to give Baekhyun the credit.

"What the fuck are you talking about! What Half Brother!" Mrs. Park seethed but her eyes held confusion, dread and something else.

Chanyeol snorted and shook his head. "Don't you know?" Chanyeol  pretended to get shocked as he turned towards Mrs Park. "Didn't your husband tell you?" 

Chanyeol continued to make Mr. Park suffer as his every cry, every plea went to deaf ears. 

Chanyeol turned towards Mr Park again.
, his eyes holding a different kind of satisfaction. "You really are such a cunning man, father. A perfect businessman. You have kept it hidden this for so long. Brilliant" 

Mrs. Park, who had enough of running in circles, finally let out a desperate cry. "Can you shut up and speak clearly!"

Befor, Mr. Park could stop him, Chanyeol was already meeting Mrs. Park's cold gaze. "Your husband had an affair with a man, and the one who you raised I mean the one you adore so much is his son with the man" 

"SHUT UP! Honey he is Lying! We went to the Orphanage together! We adopted Jaehyun together didn't we?" Mr Park bellowed. 

The whole mansion was silent as even the guards were left speechless. 

After a minute or two Chanyeol pushed Mr. Park away and freed him from his torture hands. It wasn't over though, Chanyeol has a lot in his bucket list. 

"Or... I can prove it Father. You wouldn't think I came here just like that?" 

"STOP STOP!" 

Chanyeol look bored. "Oh, there is no turning back now. You see my dearest father hid his affair from you because he was afraid you will divorce him and throw him out of the house and even from the company. So he kept his affair a secret from you but it's not all he loved the man so much that once the man died he promised to give his I mean their son a perfect life" Chanyeol's face turned blank again as he let the information sink in the frozen woman. "For that he even eliminated me and after selling me he took you to the Orphanage and made you adopt their son" 

Chanyeol whirled around and set his eyes on Mr. Park again who was shaking all over. 

"Father, Correct me If I am being mistaken but wasn't his last name park as well? The man you had an affair with. Ah! I remember him now! Park Shin Joo?" 

"LIAR! YOU ARE LYING" 

Chanyeol nodded and waved at one of the men in black who handed him a folder which was given to him by Dr. Huang when he came back from China. I mean who can stop him now from destroying these people now.  Chanyeol just threwed the reports on Mrs Park's lap who read the bold words written over the sheets. 

 "Here are the DNA Reports. If you think they are fake then you can confirm it by your family Doctor" Chanyeol sighed internally. He wants to return home and meet Baekhyun to check if that bastard Jaehyun had hurt him or not.

The silence was so haunting that the guards shiver as they watched their Boss silently gazing at both the Parks. 

Not soon enough the silent hall flared. It wasn't a surprise as Mrs. Park finally Exploded. 

"YOU CHOSE THAT LOW LIFE OVER ME! WHO DO YOU THINK I'M! YOU BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU!" 

She lunged forward but then realized that she was tied to the chair. She started to struggle and finally let her tears fall. Chanyeol just smirked. This is fun.

"GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THIS CHAIR! YOU SON OF A BITCH!  I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I EVEN MADE SO MANY SACRIFICES TO GET YOU ON TOP! EVEN SOLD MY OWN SON! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!" 

Chanyeol clicked his tongue and asked one of the guards to fire the gun. The booming noise of the gun resonated in the mansion as birds flew away from the sudden loud noise.

The climate outside was getting bad as thunder rolled in. The guards that were safely guarding outside came inside for shelter and Chanyeol didn't question any of them. 

Mr. Park, who looked a bit shaken, didn't dare meet his wife's eyes. He instead locked his gaze over Chanyeol who stared back with his own hardened ones. 

"Why are you lying! Who are you for real!"

Chanyeol shrugged but he didn't miss any of the questions, especially the last one. Who are you? Someone who you should be aware off.

Mr. Park was aware now that this Park Chanyeol is not someone they can bully or hurt now. He was stronger and powerful or else why are there so many guards who are actually his loyal servants. Who is he really? And how the hell does he know so much about his past. Who told him about his affair with Shin Joo or that Jaehyun was his stepbrother. Something was really fishy but he sealed his lips together cause whatever he would say would be backfired. This Park Chanyeol knows too much and that is exactly what terrifies him. 

"I told you I don't go easy on people who harm my loved ones, not elders, especially old people" 

Mrs. Park swallowed, her throat was dry from all the screaming she did. Her husband didn't even give her glance as the truth got revealed just a second ago instead he was staring at the son he sold so greedily. Then she turned towards her son who also wasn't giving her any attention. She was in pain and so much heartache. Her heart throbbed even more as she realized that she lost both her son and Husband and also the one who she raised as her own son who was actually the blood of her husband's cheating ass. One day she lost everything and she knows no one feels bad about it besides her own. Somewhere in her heart, she knows she deserves such treatment but where did she go wrong in loving her husband? She gave him everything but what she got in return was nothing but betrayal. 

"Are you satisfied now?" Mrs. Park surprised everyone by speaking even Chanyeol who was having a glaring contest with his father snapped his head towards the pale woman. "You took your time to come here and reveal the bitter truth, are you done? What else do you want?" 

"You are wrong if you think I only came here for this," Chanyeol said, as he finally took a seat himself. His legs have started to hurt. "Where is he? Your Son, Park Jaehyun" He asked in a flat tone. He was really tired now beating around the bush. Now he will come straight to the point. He already wasted enough time. 

Before anyone could say anything there was a new set of footsteps heard. 

"Looking for me?" A new voice boomed in the mansion, as a young man around the early twenties strode inside with nothing but a calm and relaxed state. Jaehyun was a bit shorter than Chanyeol, eyes dark as midnight, with chestnut brown hairs and a lean physique. He has a pointed nose and thin lips.His body language was that of a chill teenager. Jaehyun didn't even give a single glance to all the bulky men in black with big guns in their hands. He just took a seat on the opposite sofa like Chanyeol and actually gave him one of his lazy smiles. "I'm sorry I was not here to welcome you both times brother. Seems like you were too impatient this time" Once he settled down comfortably he smiled again. "Tell me what I can do for you?" 

Chanyeol didn't reply back but he seemed to notice a mischievous glint in this new person's eyes. Sure he was older than Chanyeol and trying to act cooler and mature but Chanyeol knew such people too well. They hide their true selves behind such facades. So Chanyeol remained calm as well and gave Jaehyun a blank look, his eyes zoning on his swollen cheek.

"That must hurt a lot. Looks like someone crashed you against a wall" 

Jaehyun who was smiling seemed to get what Chanyeol was pointing at. His smile faded a bit as his lips formed into a thin line as he tried to cover his anger with a low chuckle. 

"Yeah, I wasn't looking and suddenly there was a wall in front of me and bang" He laughed at his own stupid joke and didn't notice the Park couple lost faces or the slight curl of Chanyeol's lips. 

"Really? the wall must be really hard. I must say it had left a quite good impression on you" 

Chanyeol was amused, as Jaehyun frowned at his comment. His fist tightened at the sudden reminder of his failed mission. Chanyeol's comment just sucked his remaining pride.

"Get to the Point" Jaehyun gritted his teeth at the twitch of Chanyeol's lips, which annoyed him even more.

As Chanyeol guessed, Jaehyun just dropped his facade by a single comment. Chanyeol snorts inwardly. Like Son like Father. 

Chanyeol leaned forward and once again his face steeled as he spoke. 

"For whom are you working for Jaehyun" 

Jaehyun's frown didn't vanish; instead he shifted his eyes towards his so called mother and then towards his so called father who was giving him their most defeated look.

He sighed and licked his lips before a hesitant chuckle escaped his lips. "Are you here to interrogate me Brother? How much do you know about me? If you actually claim to know me well then Isn't it too obvious? Me working for someone? No chance. I'm my own person. Why would I bother being loyal to some master when I can have my own authority" 

Chanyeol had to stop himself from actually beating this shit, but not before getting answers. "So you accept that you killed Wu Yifan, attempted to harm Oh Sehun and even tried to kill …….me" Chanyeol asked without an ounce of hesitation in his voice. "So you accept all these crimes?" 

Jaehyun chuckled again. "I'm not an idiot to accept everything in front of you. Why should I confess this to you? Who are you even?" 

"You can't confess this in front of me but did so boldly in front of Baekhyun. Why?" Chanyeol bit his lips and put the gun over the table. He slid his new knife and also kept it over the table. Then he smoothly picked the gun and loaded it, as soon as he heard the click he pointed the gun towards Jaehyun who looked a bit taken aback but didn't utter a word. "What was your purpose to corner Baekhyun in the cafe" Yes Chanyeol was calm but he was just trying to not pull the trigger and shoot this son of a bitch. "Years ago you tried to use a few dirty tricks on him like manipulating him and even scaring him with that poisonous gas. Now in present too you tried to harm him by using that stupid Ji Eun and Suzy and even dared to meet him in the cafe. Speak fast or else I won't hesitate to pull the trigger" 

This is the longest Chanyeol has ever talked to someone. Guess his habits are about to change.

Even if Jaehyun said he worked for himself Chanyeol is aware how much afraid Jaehyun is of guns and loud noises. He can kill him just by the loud noise but he has to keep his cool. 

Jaehyun blinked but Chanyeol noticed the slight tremble of his fingers clenched over his thigh. "Park Chanyeol, why do you think you know everything? You are wrong so... wrong. You have no idea how deep the situation is. You have to work harder for that" 

"Clear it to me then" Chanyeol frowned, he stared down at the fuming Jaehyun who suddenly stopped shaking and looked at him straight. 

"You are threatening  me now I see. Park Chanyeol you will regret this" Soon enough Chanyeol heard a click and not seconds later there was a gun pointed over his head. So this is why.  Jaehyun's trembling flattered, then he smirked. "Do you think you are the only one with power" 

Chanyeol slowly turned around and found other twenty men or something pointing guns at his men. Both parties were pointing guns at each other while it mostly looked like Jaehyun's men took over. 

Shifting his eyes over Jaehyun again Chanyeol still didn't move his Gun away from Jaehyun whose gaze hardened. 

"Not giving up? Does your life not matter to you anymore?" 

"Answer" Chanyeol mumbled as if someone wasn't just pointing a gun at him. 

"You won't get any!" Jaehyun snarled, completely dropping his facade as he stood his ground. "Why should I answer you! Who are you huh?!" 

"Answer me then I would tell you as well" Chanyeol was keeping his calm yet it felt like a storm was arriving.

Both Parties who were pointing a gun at each other finally shifted their attention towards their own leaders. 

"NO!" 

Chanyeol had enough. With one swing of his hand he swiftly turned over and clutched the wrist of the man who was holding the gun taking him by surprise.  He twisted his wrist which caused the man to lose his hold on the gun and then with his other hand he knocked the man with a straight punch over his jaw making him stagger back.

When the gun seems to drop over the ground Chanyeol caught it and now both the guns were targeting Jaehyun who looked paler than before. 

Years of training was worth it. Luhan Hyung won't be disappointed.

Chanyeol heard clicks and he knew all the guns were now on him but his men's guns were pointed over the enemy. 

"Speak" He spoke again.

The hall went silent again as only breathing could be heard and the loud thunder outside. The scenario looked quite dangerous as two people were tied while the others were pointing their guns over each other. 

All these people inside the house didn't notice when a third party joined them.

He was just here to give a surprise visit but he was surprised himself and also the boy beside him who looks terrified but schooled his expressions behind his stoic face. 

They didn't know they were going to receive such a tense situation as they entered in, well one of them at least should react but both of them stood firmly and walked inside with Confident steps like if they didn't just run into an ongoing battle. 

"I told you it was going to be Dangerous. Now look what we have here" 

Everyone present in the hall snapped their heads towards the entrance where two figures stood. One tall one small. 

"Everyone drop your guns. Party's over people" 

Luhan sighed as he walked in with his own gun in his hands followed by many other men in black who pointed their guns at the enemy party. "If you are smart enough I advice you do as I say" 

Soon enough there were sounds of gun dropping and people groaning for getting caught.

Mr and Mrs. Park were already drained from struggling too much while Jaehyun looked like someone just canceled his vacation trip. 

Then there was Chanyeol whose eyes didn't waver from the short figure who had an emotionless look in his eyes. He has never seen the shorter in that look beside when facing Jaehyun while scolding the staff in the hospital. For the first time Chanyeol gulped and swallowed his anger down as his features softened. Two sets of honey-colored orbs sealed with his brown ones. 

Both just stared at each other but Chanyeol's heart broke as he stared at nothing but cold empty eyes of his boyfriend. 

Luhan who seemed to notice the drop of temperature in the room cleared his throat and that seemed to snap both the males out of their staring contest. 

Baekhyun didn't say anything, just turned around and walked out leaving the mess inside and even Chanyeol who dropped his gun as well and followed Baekhyun. 

As Chanyeol rushed towards the door Luhan dropped his hand over Chanyeol's shoulder making him halt for a bit. His expression looked serious while he stared ahead. 

"Just tell him the Truth, Chanyeol" Luhan mumbled then patted Chanyeol's shoulder with his palm. "Stop hiding it anymore. He is smart and would understand you" 

Chanyeol nodded and escaped from Luhan's hold as he ran and soon out of the mansion as his body moved in a panic state, his eyes roaming everywhere searching for the small figure. 

His heart was hammering inside his chest, as if his world was about to be torn apart. Baekhyun where are you! Come Back.

Chanyeol regrets hiding anything from Baekhyun now. If only he would have told him  everything from the start then this wouldn't have happened. 

Baekhyun please come back! I promise not to hide anything. 

"Special Agent Park Loey" 

Chanyeol's legs stopped as well as his heart as he heard the voice which had no warmth that he always craved for.

Chanyeol never thought it would turn out like this. But he held his gut and slowly turned around coming face to face with the love of his life who was staring up at the dark gloomy sky, his nose red and eyes brimming with fresh tears as they slid down his pale red cheeks. Chanyeol wanted nothing but to take the small bundle in his arms and wipe them for him.

Baekhyun's voice made Chanyeol shiver as the cold wind passed him like a warning.

 "Who am I to You?" 

"Baekhyun....."

"No...." More tears slid down as Baekhyun took a step forward biting his lip. "Am I really?"

Chanyeol shook his head as he felt his own tears descend. 

"Bee Bee..." He whispered, the name echoing in the boldness of the night.

🌷🌷🌷🌷

Happy Birthday to Me 🌹

Anyways, How many of you guessed Chanyeol to be an Agent or a Mafia ?😃

Finally, we are going to go deeper in ChanBaek's history.

Are you all Ready?

Thankyou for Reading and all the votes and Lovely comments 🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.2K 38
The moment I saw you, I knew it was too good to be true. Fate took her turn, reuniting us once again. After all, We were... Meant To Be. NOTE & Quote...
8.3K 548 5
Two Short Jungkook နဲ့ Yoongi အချေမင်းသားနဲ့ ခွာချလို့မရတဲ့ ဘေဘီကု
3.9K 152 47
Icey sun gets the ability of his grandfather , she is the currently future empress of their empire but the times comes , she got betrayed by her own...
2.6K 113 18
Book Four!!!! Now that Bradford is out of the way, we can focus on the important things in life. You know like friends, family, and fifty thousand ye...