The Trouble Makers || Izone AU

By gAeNaTiOn

"Is falling inlove a trouble too?" date started: 07/29/20 date ended: ?/?/? More

••••••••••••
•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35

•15

2K 92 62
By gAeNaTiOn

Third Person's P.O.V

"What is this?" Sakura mumbled as she looked at her laptop and scanned what's inside the file.

Illegal doings, that's what contains the file. They saw videos of killings, lists of people who owe the group, pictures of gold bars, pictures of different kinds of guns, different kinds of bombs, combat knives, and a picture of the group, but all of them are wearing a mask so the three can't see their faces. The only thing they knew is that the flash drive that Sakura's parents gave to her is extremely dangerous.

"Is this some kind of a mafia group?" Hyewon asked them with fear.

"I think so, unnie," Chaeyeon answered her. Sakura scrolled down and saw another folder titled 'my lovely niece'

They opened the folder and saw plenty of pictures of a baby girl that look so familiar to them as if they already saw her many times. But they can't remember.

They continued looking at the pictures but it was interrupted by a sudden phone call. The two already knows that it was Sakura's because the ringtone is so obvious. It was 'Dumb Dumb' by Red Velvet.

Mr. Yamaguchi

answer | end

Sakura:
Yeoboseyo?

Mr. Yamaguchi:
...

Sakura:
Mr. Yamaguchi? Where are you?
Are my parents okay? Please answer me!

Sakura is on the verge of crying again when Chaeyeon held her hand. Chaeyeon smiled at the latter and pulled her closer to hug her.

Mr. Yamaguchi:
M-miss Miyawaki...
Your parents told me to
p-protect you, b-but
I g-guess I failed.
Your parents were killed
by the men in black while
we are escaping. A-and when I
get back here, t-they are waiting for me.
I need to hang this up now M-miss
I think they already found out where I am hiding
P-please give the flash drive to the police
It's the o-only way t-to give y-your parents
a justice. But a-always remember that
not all the person in that uniform are real
sometimes they're just wearing that
to cover up their i-illegal doings, s-so t-think
wisely Miss, I know t-that you're s-smart.
Thank you...

Sakura:
Mr. Yama-

Sakura didn't finish her sentence when a loud gunshot was heard over her phone. The connection ended after that.

Sakura hugged her girlfriend tightly as she started to burst into tears again. Her parents are now gone and then Mr. Yamaguchi? She can't accept the fact that the three important persons in her life are now gone. Since her parents aren't always there for Sakura because of their work, Mr. Yamaguchi is always there as her 2nd father. The two of them had this father-and-daughter like relationship even though Mr. Yamaguchi is cold as ice, he will be soft for Sakura. Sakura considered him as her father and best friend, but just because of the men that barged into their house, she lost her guy best friend.

After she cried on her girlfriend's shoulder. She plugged out the flash drive from her laptop and hid it inside her another wallet. The wallet has many replicas of the flash drive inside so it will be safer to hide it there.

"Where are you going to live now unnie? Your house is not safe and it's not safe to live in a hotel too, because they might find you there," Hyewon said. Sakura was about to answer but Chaeyeon answered first.

"She will live with me,"

"Eh?" Sakura confusedly asked.

"That's right Chaeyeon-ah, so unnie will be safer," Hyewon agrees.

"You two should go home now. It's already midnight, it's not safe outside," Hyewon added, then she escorted the two outside.

"Take care of her okay?"

"Of course unnie! She's my girlfriend, I must take care of her," Chaeyeon said, Sakura just chuckled.

"Don't forget our group date tomorrow, okay?" Hyewon reminded them but the two only frowned.

"Group date?" Sakura asked. She didn't know about the group date, she only knew that they will go to the amusement park tomorrow with the squad.

"A-ah, I mean we will go to the amusement park tomorrow right?" Hyewon asked nervously because the two kept looking at her teasingly.

"Who's your date then Kang-chan? Is it Eunbi unnie~" Sakura teased that made the younger blush. The lovers just laughed after seeing their friend's face turned into a tomato.

"Aishh! Just go home the two of you!" Hyewon yelled out of embarrassment and covered her face with her palm.

The lovers continued laughing and when they stop, they bid goodbye to Hyewon who returned to her place at the counter.

Chaeyeon carried Sakura's luggage while holding the latter's hand with her free hand. They headed to Chaeyeon's apartment, quietly observing their surroundings and making sure that there are no 'men in black' following them.

When they arrived at Chaeyeon's apartment, Sakura immediately arranged her things in the second room since the apartment consists of two rooms, one bathroom, a small living room, which is contained by a long sofa and a tv. Chaeyeon just wants to live in a small house even though her family is rich. Well, the truth is, she feels alone when she's at their house cause her parents are always on a business trip with her two sisters. Chaeryeong and Chaemin.

"Jjaeyeon-ah, I'm hungry," Sakura said then hugged Chaeyeon from behind who just finished washing the dishes she left earlier when Hyewon called.

"What do you want to eat then?" Chaeyeon asked and turned around to return the hug to Sakura. She rested her chin at the top of the Japanese girl's head and closed her eyes, waiting for the older's response.

"Chicken," Sakura said, still not letting go of the hug.

"Okay," Chaeyeon broke the hug and took her phone then she dial the number of a 24/7 chicken restaurant.

After a few seconds, she hung up and made their way to the living room. Sakura assembled her play station and played it while waiting for the chicken, Chaeyeon just watched her girlfriend.

Sakura looked okay but she's not, she wanted to cry, she wanted to breakdown, but she don't want Chaeyeon to worry about her. But little did Sakura know, Chaeyeon feels the sadness of her.

Few minutes passed, the chicken arrived. Chaeyeon prepared the food while Sakura stopped playing and sat at the dining table while watching her girlfriend prepare her food.

Sakura started eating. She was eating quietly eating when a thought comes out from her mind.

"Chae, do you know what time and where are we going to meet the others?" she asked Chaeyeon who is trying to play the game that Sakura's playing. Fortnite.

"What? Aishhh! This game is getting on my nerves!" Chaeyeon exclaimed then puts down the controller then sat beside Sakura while frowning.

"What's with that face?" Sakura giggled. Chaeyeon's frowned disappeared hearing her girl giggle.

"Nothing, it's just... Fortnite is hard to play," Chaeyeon pouted. And to her surprise, Sakura gave her a peck on lips before putting the plates at the sink. Sakura started to wash the plates while Chaeyeon is still there, red as a tomato, recovering for the elder's sudden move.

Chaeyeon was taken back when she heard a beep sound from her phone. She checked it and it was a message from the group chat.

EUNBI'S CHILDREN

Eunbi:
Hai gays!

Yujin:
Hai!

Eunbi:
Yah! Why are you still awake?!

Yujin:
Oh! Sorry unnie, I will sleep
now, goodnight!

Eunbi:
Good. Anyways, I forgot to
tell you that we will meet
at the park tomorrow at
9:00 a.m.

Hyewon:
Hey, that's too early. My out is
5:00 a.m.

Yuri:
Unnie just missed you Hyewon unnie
that's why she set the time too early.

Yena:
^

Nako:
^

Hitomi:
^

Minju:
^

Chaewon:
^

Chaeyeon:
^

Sakura:
^

Wonyoung:
^

Yujin:
^

Eunbi:
I'm not! And why are these maknaes still awake?

Wonyoung:
Goodnight unnies! I love you all!

Wonyoung logged out.

Yujin:
Goodnight again! I love you too!

Yujin:
I mean I love you unnies ft. Wonyoung!

Yena:
Eyyy... Daeng daeng...

Yujin:
Shut up unnie!

Eunbi:
*sent a photo of a hanger*

Yujin:
Ehehehe...

Yujin logged out.

Eunbi:
So what time?

Chaewon:
3:00 p.m? Well, it's better to go to the
amusement park at that time since there is a
firework show at 9:00 p.m.

Yena:
I want to play arcadeeeee:(((

Chaeyeon:
11:00 a.m? Let's just take a lunch at the mall then kill some time at the arcade then go to the amusement park.

Sakura:
Right!

Eunbi:
Okay gays, we're now settled.
11:00 a.m at the park.

Eunbi:
Sleep now.
*sent a picture of 11 hangers*

Everyone logged off.

A/N:
Hi gays! Hehe...
Sorry for the super late update
The author is just lazy for the past
few days so yeah...
Anyways, Happy 3k+ reads
Thank you! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
7.8K 173 21
"Its always been you since the beginning"
15.3K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !