Female Various X Male Readers

By DarkenedCrisis

It's just a bunch of one shots with different characters from games and shows I've watched and played, and ye... More

Yandere Fem Link X Male Swordfighter Reader
Yandere Chara and Frisk X Male Skelebro Reader
Yandere Rin Toesaka X Male Mage Reader
Yumeko X Male Gambler Reader
Yandere Empress X Male Reader
Yandere Weiss x Male Reader
Yandere Touka X Ghoul Male Reader
Yandere Harley Quinn X Male Loner Villain Reader
Yandere Enemy Princess X Male Servant Reader
Yandere RWBY and Neo X Injured Male Reader (Part One)
Yandere RWBY and Neo X Injured Male Reader (Part Two)
Yandere Angel X Male Exorcist Reader
Yandere Tori and Kari X Male Duelist Reader
Thank you!
Yandere Summer Rose and Raven Branwen X Male Brawler Reader
Yandere Fem Todoroki X Male UA Student Reader
Yandere Fem Sasuke X Male Ninja Reader
1K Reads!
Yandere Rias Gremory X Male Prince Devil Reader
Yandere RWBY X Voorhees Male Reader
Yandere Jane the Killer X Ghost Controlling Male Reader
Yandere Misa Amane X Male Reader
3K Reads!
Yandere Combined Forces X Male Reader (PT 1)
Yandere Combine Forces X Male Reader (PT 2)
Jess the Killer X Male Reader
Sinon X Male Reader (PT 1)
Sinon X Male Reader (PT 2)
Requests
Yandere Abusive Mother X Runaway Male Reader
Cheater RWBY X Male Reader
Female Psychiatrist X Asylum Patient Male Reader
Akame X Male Reader
Esdeath X Male Reader
A quick note
Question About Stories
Yandere Clingy Blake X Male Reader
Yandere Female Izuku and Bakugou X Male Reader
Female Mafia Leader X Male Sniper Reader
Betty (Glitchtale) X Soul-Using Male Reader
Oka Ruto X Male Vampire Reader
Haruhi X Secretive Male Reader
Hatsune Miku X Male Musician Reader
Rias Gremory X Male Powerful Reader
Yuno Gasai X Male Reader
Fem Sans X Male Chara's Brother Reader
Chara X Male Reader
Velvet Scarlatina X Hitman Male Reader
Junko Enoshima X Male True Mastermind Reader
Akeno Himejima X Male Reaper Reader
Raynare X Male Reader
Pyrrha X Male General Education Reader
Fem Volleyball Player X Male Volleyball Player Reader
Nora Valkyrie X Male Reader
Ruby Rose X Male Crime Boss Reader
Rich Girl X Male Bodyguard Reader
Yang Xiao Long X Male Selective Mute Weak? Reader
Asuna X Male Spear Using Reader
Cinder X Male Villain Reader
Koneko X Male Reader
Female Sanses X Male Reader
Neo X Male Hero Reader
Yandere Nora Valkyrie X Male Reader
Coco Adel X Male Cheated Reader
Salem X Male Reader
Nami X Male Immortal Marine Reader
Kurumi and Kotori X Male Selfless Reader
Origami X Male Spirit Reader
Asia Argento X Male Undead Reader
Mine and Chelsea X Male Reader
Rukia Kuchiki X Male Reader
Female Among Us Imposter X Male Crewmate? Reader
Female Naofumi X Male Reader
Ryuko Matoi X Male Superpowered Reader
Sheele X Male Reader
Kirari X Male Reader (Lemon)
Female Nagisa X Male Reader
Male Reader Various Shorts (Comedy)
Shalltear Bloodfallen X Male Superior Being Reader

Succubus Weiss X Male Demon Reader

5.8K 57 8
By DarkenedCrisis

Here's that request Gavinguico

You were currently smiling to yourself, sitting in the courtyard of Beacon in the dead of night while listening to the peaceful sounds of the night. However, that smile quickly became a frown as you started reflecting on what it was you actually were. You slightly despised yourself for the simple fact that you were born a demon.  Your very existence would terrify everyone you knew, and it was for this simple reason that you had avoid romance like the plague. You admired Weiss Schnee above all the girls in school, and were actually interested, but considering her disposition towards Faunus you assumed it couldn't be much better for you, so you chose to bottle it up. 

Shaking your head, you look back up into the sky and admire the stars, letting your horns and tail out. The pointed appendage twitched as it was freed, while the familiar weight on your head finally made you feel comfortable. Unfortunately, footsteps reached your ears, the clacking of heels making your face whiten. Your wings spread and you launched into the air, above whoever it was walking this late at night. They kept flapping in the breeze as you eyed the white haired girl below. She sat down, exactly where you did, and looked up just like you. Your eyes wide as her eyes lock on to you, forcing you to finally land. You stood just ahead of her silently, unsure as to what her reaction would be.

Weiss: Is that you, Y/N? There's no way...are you a Faunus? Or...or...

Y/N: I'm a demon, Weiss. Now you know. Why'd you have to be here, at this place? At this hour? Why were you out here?

You were looking down, but Weiss' hand reached out and brushed against your tail. You flinched but stayed still, letting her hand roam elsewhere to get a feel on your wings and horns. When she pulls away, you expect a slap, but instead get a pleasant surprise.

Weiss: Would you go to Vale with me for a while? I need to clear my mind, and you might help.

You nod, confused at how she was handling things but glad it was going this way. Knowing there'd be no Bullheads, you grab Weiss by the waist and take off into the skies. To your amusement, she doesn't scream. She only smiles as you soar through the air, a breeze passing through your hair. You pull her closer, being careful not to drop her as you reach the border of Vale. You grin as you spot a favorite place of yours, diving down to land there. Your feet lightly touch the ground and Weiss gets off of you, smiling. You scratch your head as your tail, wings, and horns all shrink away, making you look fairly human. Weiss simply nods before leading you away, walking down the nearly deserted street. She keeps glancing up at where the moon, covered by clouds, should be. You grab her hand and pull her back.

Y/N: Weiss, you can talk to me. You know my secret, so what's bothering you? The fact I hid it?

Weiss: No its...well, its probably better to just show you instead.

The clouds drift from in front of the moon slowly, the light crawling closer and closer to her. When it covers her, her typical dress fades, replaced with a far more skimpy outfit. Bat-like wings stretch out, and a tail with the shape of a heart pokes out from behind her.

Weiss: It just kinda happens...The moonlight happens and I can't not transform. I was outside so I wasn't found out... I was just scared.

Y/N: So you're a succubus. So what? What do you have to be scared of?

Weiss looks up at you, shocked at how casually you were treating the situation. You step closer, looking down at her as you smile.

Y/N: I'm a demon. I can't judge. Besides, you're still you, right? The perfect Weiss Schnee. Just makes you a bit more of a catch, for whoever's lucky enough to have you.

Weiss looks up at you, a small blush evident on her face. She starts shaking slightly so you look closer at her, concerned for her well being. You start feeling her forehead, and she lunges forward.  Her lips connect with yours, stunning you for a few seconds. Weiss pulls back, appearing to be on nearly the verge of tears.

Weiss: I'm sorry. I just...I thought...I'm so sorry, I knew you weren't interested but...

You were the one to cut her off with a surprise kiss this time. You pulled her close to your body and continued your make-out session before pulling away. You pant slightly and grin.

Y/N: Shut up. You just surprised me. I'd love to keep a succubus like you by my side.

You grin as your eyes seem to glow an infernal red before standing in utter shock, gazing into Weiss' eyes. They were now changing shape, right into a heart. She started stepping closer and closer, pushing you back further and further. Your back bumped into a wall and the heiress pinned you there, her tail wrapping around your leg.

Weiss: You wanted a succubus, didn't you? Well then, if you'll have me, you have to deal with everything I give you. What do you say?

Y/N: I'm definitely ready. Back to my dorm?

Weiss: Definitely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 14 27
Before you start hating on me. I ship Senpai with other girls (Ayano, Oka, Osana, myself (jk), etc. etc.) This is also my first story *PREPARE FOR CR...
10.3K 109 12
This is the non yandere part. I will explain the story with the Info part.
254 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...